La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Thank God they did so many Swoon games. It really cheers me up. Actually, looking at all their Swoon videos makes me happy :BulbaOWO::hearties:..haha, sometimes I watch them again just to give those videos a few more views

its funny to say that i also like you....i also keep repeating to see their swoon games video to give them morw viewers :laugh:

8 hours ago, JenL said:

think I forgot about the topless scenes 

when i see again the topless scenes.jun did not look like high school student at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 19/01/2021 at 12:40 PM, JenL said:

Heyyyy....did you guys ever watch the behind the scenes by the actor's agencies? I probably looked at a lot of the stuff from VAST (LJW's agency) and Artist Company (GAR's agency) but I never watched the ones by SALT Entertainment (KJH's agency/ Dr Cha)...

But damn, I have to say I'm really impressed by SALT :BulbaOWO:...They actually made 3 Behind the Scenes DDSSLLS vlogs and were ok to feature the other actors' like LJW and GAR in their videos

That's nice of SALT.  Hoping to see other behind the scenes as well. 

On 20/01/2021 at 8:38 AM, JenL said:

Most of their posts are cute things related to the drama that we've all seen before...but I really liked that they found which posts that GAR and LJW 'liked' each other's Instagram pictures...haha, to be honest I never noticed if they interacted on Instagram at all :MonkaTang:

I was curious about their interaction too but I'm too lazy to look at each of their posts. :laugh: Though I accidentally found another one  today https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWAso_l1o7/

On 20/01/2021 at 10:51 AM, multiloverss said:

On 19/01/2021 at 12:40 PM, JenL said:

I'm not sure when I will ever not be Lala & Jun biased again to be honest...I miss their quirky and fun sweetness quite a bit.

we are same....rarajun couple is one of the that i would keep watching anytime i remember them.

Same . As I have said before, I have never been this obsessed with a couple before other than the one from Goong. :laugh:

rara and jun character is likaable and made me want to cheering for them in real life.

Hahaha. Yeah. 😍

On 20/01/2021 at 8:38 AM, JenL said:

Glad you think so too! Still no official announcements about MGY, LJW or any of the other rumoured cast for Link so far 

On 20/01/2021 at 12:42 PM, eNDe said:

This drama got me rethink about it when I realised the actress playing Shi-A is from Phantom Detective and Kill It that I've watched, she was much younger then so would love to check her out in older roles and of course time to check out LDH!

I checked that LDH is also in Sweet Home and then soon Youth of May but what interest me is how the likelihood of him being in these two projects with the same actress Go Min-Si practically back-to-back...yeah it's just me still wondering if this could happen for LJW and GAR hahaha... 

@JenL There's another rumour that Lee Jun Ki may star opposite Moon Ga Young.  But I was wondering why they were turning it down, maybe conflicts in schedule.  

@eNDe I have watched Kill it too. That's why Shi-a looked familiar when I watched 18 again. :laugh:

I really wish that it will happen to them. *prays*

GAR and LJW like each other post before the drama airing, after drama airing both of them did not like each other post anymore. 

I wonder why is that... maybe they do interact privately. I remember in one of the games the both answered calling someone rather than texting/messaging as it may cause some misunderstanding. 

@eNDe, I love your imagination. hahaha. I can totally see this. LJW being all blushy, red hands and ears and shy around GAR and GAR teasing him a lot. 😍

On 21/01/2021 at 2:05 PM, twinkler0415 said:

hey never did a good job promoting it. I actually saw a vogue photoshoot of the three leads of true beauty thinking to myself 'why did they not do stuff like this to promote dodosol'. I guess they thought also that LJW is not that big of a star yet.... (so bitter with KBS)

I agree they never promoted it as much as other dramas (not necessarily KBS dramas). Maybe the promotion is dependent on the drama's budget? 🤔

13 hours ago, JenL said:

GAR and LJW like each other post before the drama airing, after drama airing both of them did not like each other post anymore. 

On 20/01/2021 at 12:42 PM, eNDe said:

Hahahaha...I had the same curiosity. Yeap, good note on that, I didn't think much of whether they interacted on IG too. I just assume since GAR is more analog (as mentioned in the Netflix interview), LJW probably won't bother to interact via social media with her. haha. 

Hahaha, I think GAR still liked some of LJW's post while filming....like this mimi one...But both of them aren't super social media-ish. Even with his Extraordinary You friends which he's close to as they're all similar ages, he doesn't usually like/comment on their posts....only once in awhile. :heiboi:

They are just too private I think but I noticed GAR tends to like the posts from her fanpages too. 🙂

13 hours ago, JenL said:

may forgive the stations if they pair her up with LDH! 

omg, I thought about this too. hahaha. :laugh:

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Thank God they did so many Swoon games. It really cheers me up. Actually, looking at all their Swoon videos makes me happy :BulbaOWO::hearties:..haha, sometimes I watch them again just to give those videos a few more views. I feel bad they didn't get half as many views as some of those other ones

I do still watch them from time to time, thankfully The Swoon loved them that they made several videos. I  do love to read  new comments as well to see the viewer's reactions. 😅

8 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I kinda compare it to 'private lives' who had NO videos on the swoon, with that mindset, Im not super disappointed anymore 🤣 

Hahaha. Yeah I wonder about private lives too, the ending was better I think compared to ddsslls from what I've heard (didn't watch it) but they were not promoted as much.

8 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Off topic------ I just received my Dodosolsollalasol soundtrack! Its super simple but I still love it! :love:

oooh, how was it? :wow:

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 5
On 1/22/2021 at 12:29 AM, multiloverss said:

this will be disaster if they had intimate photoshoot....LJW look so shy around GAR.

Hahaha, oh I think he could gaze at her all day if he reallllly had to...

3ObVNd0.gif

On 1/22/2021 at 1:05 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Youre welcome! Im also so happy I saved it because I never thought they would deactivate their account. I usually never save anything from instagram but this was an exemption. This video really made me smile

Hahaha I know right! If I had known, I would have saved all their content! :lenny: 

But as it is...I only have a few things that I downloaded and a few things that other people saved. :letalQQ: Sigh...But I still find some nice DDSSLLS fan accounts...or multi accounts with DDSSLLS edits. Here's a new one I found today:

Instagrammer: Lazychopstick

They made some nice music videos with the episodes and OST:

Always remember: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLm27KBg76/

Love or Lies: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyV-SxnmpP/

It's too hard for me: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIknE2vF0LB/

There's also a lot of lovely edits :love:

AxCHBwd.jpg

I also saw this instagram. It must be really new. They must be part of the 2nd wave of fans of Dodosol 😃 i also like that its in english. Most Dodosol instagram related I see are usually korean or from indonesia/malaysia

Haha, yeah I was surprised but happy that even though the show ended awhile ago, there was still a new fan account that popped up...also that they weren't as bitter about the ending and dedicated a whole insta account to the drama :wow: Haha, I feel like Go Ara has a huge fan base in Indonesia! 

Actually this person posted this and I thought you guys would find it relevant :laugh: It will have been 2 months since the show ended  in 3 days. If a friend will help out, I might try to translate one of the few leftover behind the scenes for this 2 month anniversary :Party01:

lak6hWs.jpg

Lets blame KBS again. I feel they sidelined this drama. They never thought it would gain this much attention especially internationally. They never did a good job promoting it. I actually saw a vogue photoshoot of the three leads of true beauty thinking to myself 'why did they not do stuff like this to promote dodosol'. I guess they thought also that LJW is not that big of a star yet.... (so bitter with KBS)

Haha, the blame is 50/50 KBS and the writers in my eyes....I do think KBS tried to push out a lot of content like stills and videos, but my main issue is that they ignored the drama at the awards :pandarage2: I do wonder the TV stations have a say in  magazine shoots though? I  feel that might be a deal with agencies and Magazine publishing companies :thinking: But if it was the TV stations job...yeah, they might not have pushed hard enough for LJW and GAR

I think Netflix Korea/ The Swoon were the only ones that made a good effort promoting the series :BulbaOWO::heart: Haha, I swear they're one of the couples who have played the most games! Of course there's always some activities they didn't get to do....

Which games did they not play that you wished they did? 

I kind of wished they had done one of those 'Compliment me' videos where they read out the cheesy comments written by fans! Haha, I can imagine LJW getting sooo shyyyy if GAR read out a particularly soppy comment about him :laugh: I feel like this would happen...

I imagine his ears and hands being super red 😄

22 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

You should see him on Extraordinary, he was also shirtless in one scene there and with short shorts! Lol!!! And he was super skinny back then. But in Dodosol, he's looking Fiiinnne!! His work outs paid off :laugh:

Hahaha, waiiiiittttt.....which episode was this of Extraordinary You?? I watched that series and I don't remember. Not that I'm going to re-watch it or anything... :laugh:

I am also obsessed with looking at how many views there is already with Dodosol. And so sad when I compare it to start up.... but on the brighter side, I kinda compare it to 'private lives' who had NO videos on the swoon, with that mindset, Im not super disappointed anymore 🤣 

Hahaha, this is a good way to look at it....I didn't even know Private Lives was on Netflix at all! :lettalKWA:

I think it had pretty poor ratings compared to DDSSLLS as they were in the same time slot. Still it's weird of Netflix not to promote it at all...I'm glad they did a whole lot for Jun and Lala :hearties:

Off topic------ I just received my Dodosolsollalasol soundtrack! Its super simple but I still love it! :love:

Yayyyy...I'm glad you still got a keepsake :BulbaOWO: :CharmanderYay::Party01:

It looks like there's a few stills on the cover. I also caved in and bought it to fill the emptiness of not getting the Making DVD :idk:

• Like 5

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 1/22/2021 at 4:56 PM, JenL said:

:BulbaOWO: If they don't pair GAR with LJW again, I may forgive the stations if they pair her up with LDH! 

I've just watched 4 episodes of 18 Again and I agree, I would love to see this pairing too! LDH's charm is his boyish smile and I like the sound of his voice too. But honestly, if there's one character I could relate and laugh with so far, is Ae-Rin. Those were the days when my school was known to churn out trophies and talents in bball. I was a fan of my school team, cheered so hard for both boys and girls division. Just like Ae-rin, I had my fair share of crushes within the boy's team. hahaha. Even training days for track & field felt great whenever the bball teams are training too. :yayaya:

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Instagrammer: Lazychopstick

They made some nice music videos with the episodes and OST:

Always remember: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLm27KBg76/

Love or Lies: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyV-SxnmpP/

It's too hard for me: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIknE2vF0LB/

There's also a lot of lovely edits :love:

oooh...nice! Thanks for sharing these. I love it when there's the music and ost included. 

4 hours ago, JenL said:

If a friend will help out, I might try to translate one of the few leftover behind the scenes for this 2 month anniversary :Party01:

lak6hWs.jpg

Hahaha yes we all are over here.

Thanks @JenL for another brilliant thought for the 2 month anniversary...it sure didn't feel like it.

I have another edit idea so maybe it might come to light for another month's anniversary haha. A bit swarm with ideas for RL work as it's more analog so once I get into my digital work mojo, I hope to gift us all another round of fun edits for this drama.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

I kind of wished they had done one of those 'Compliment me' videos where they read out the cheesy comments written by fans! Haha, I can imagine LJW getting sooo shyyyy if GAR read out a particularly soppy comment about him :laugh: I feel like this would happen...

There was a similar challenge except it's called "Try not to react to your fans compliments" which only GAR got it during the War of Notes otherwise it would be awesome if LJW got that too. 

Perhaps because the Swoon's other games were better for more than two people, I would love to have a RaRa, Jun, Ha-Young and Seung-gi to play the charades and what they think of each other. However, looking at just the two of them, I guess not a game but the Couch Talk. 

---------------------------------------------

I like this fan-made video as it includes piano notes at the beginning and the end :hearties:

• Like 6
On 1/23/2021 at 4:36 AM, multiloverss said:

its funny to say that i also like you....i also keep repeating to see their swoon games video to give them more viewers :laugh:

On 1/23/2021 at 7:28 AM, purplefin said:

I do still watch them from time to time, thankfully The Swoon loved them that they made several videos. I  do love to read  new comments as well to see the viewer's reactions.

Hahaha so everytime I see the counter go up, I'll know it's probably one of us who re-watched the videos to give them more views...:laugh:

On 1/23/2021 at 4:36 AM, multiloverss said:

when i see again the topless scenes.jun did not look like high school student at all.

Heh, he really did look older here...have to say I'm surprised people haven't made huge video edits using this scene to change how Lala and Jun spent their night together :lenny::lol:

Fx9reDT.gif

I was curious about their interaction too but I'm too lazy to look at each of their posts. :laugh: Though I accidentally found another one  today https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWAso_l1o7/

Me too! Nice find...I'm glad other people have looked it up for me. I hope someday they'll interact again and we'll just happen to see it. Actually you know what I'd like and hope for? That one day one or the other or both will send a food truck in support of the other's projects. It always feels sweet to see that happen between stars...and then they post about it on Instagram :BulbaOWO::wow::heart:

Same . As I have said before, I have never been this obsessed with a couple before other than the one from Goong. :laugh:

Hahah it's been a looong time since I was this obsessed. I seem to really like super cute pairings and romances (I think I love non-melo, intense puppy love). DDSSLLS and the romance between LJW and GAR's characters really matches my other 2 loves: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young & Park Hyung Sik) and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Ju (Nam Joo Hyuk & Lee Sung Kyung) :hearties:

@JenL There's another rumour that Lee Jun Ki may star opposite Moon Ga Young.  But I was wondering why they were turning it down, maybe conflicts in schedule.  

I can't decide if this project Link is too popular because everyone seems to be linked to it (pun intended)...or too unpopular because no one seems to want it for sure :lol: It seems like LJW is only a rumour since his agency haven't confirmed even talking about it. But LJK's agency confirmed he was offered and turned it down. Wonder who will be linked next! :thinking:

I wonder why is that... maybe they do interact privately. I remember in one of the games the both answered calling someone rather than texting/messaging as it may cause some misunderstanding. 

Hahaha, I wonder if they have talked on the phone before. Even if it was just for work reasons, I think it would have been cool :BulbaOWO::SquirtleNiceAhah:

I agree they never promoted it as much as other dramas (not necessarily KBS dramas). Maybe the promotion is dependent on the drama's budget?

Probably! :idk: I think they did try, but after the drama aired and finished, they've only continued to promote the ones that gave them the ratings... How they easily forgot about our Lala and Jun :letalQQ:

But I like this article Soompi posted about LJW's role in DDSSLLS...it sounds like the perfect description of Jun and the drama:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441122wpp/from-rookies-to-stars-12-hottest-rising-k-drama-actors-of-2020

To say that Lee Jae Wook is a great actor is an understatement. It hasn’t taken people much to realize the versatility in his roles. Every role he takes on is so different from the one before that it’s almost hard to believe that it’s the same actor. This past year was special for Lee Jae Wook. He had his first starring role in the romantic drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” as Sun Woo Joon, a high school boy who falls in love at first sight with a pianist. He then goes to great lengths to show her how much he loves her and basically devotes his life for her. It’s a role that will make your heart swell up with love and you’ll definitely become a fan of Lee Jae Wook, if you weren’t already that is!

Gifs by One Cloudy Day/ Melody

MDD0iXo.gif

rpvcGDX.gif

lhPEg6w.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

23 minutes ago, JenL said:

To say that Lee Jae Wook is a great actor is an understatement. It hasn’t taken people much to realize the versatility in his roles. Every role he takes on is so different from the one before that it’s almost hard to believe that it’s the same actor. This past year was special for Lee Jae Wook. He had his first starring role in the romantic drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” as Sun Woo Joon, a high school boy who falls in love at first sight with a pianist. He then goes to great lengths to show her how much he loves her and basically devotes his life for her. It’s a role that will make your heart swell up with love and you’ll definitely become a fan of Lee Jae Wook, if you weren’t already that is!

the description is soo good. It represented jun

I also like this soompi article about rara stylish

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449261wpp/fashion-recap-28-most-stylish-characters-in-2020-k-dramas

High Fashion Trendsetters

Go Ara in “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Ra Ra is the chaebol daughter of a conglomerate who experiences hardships when she loses her father and the privileged, charmed life she got used to. Spoiled by her father, Ra Ra often dresses like a princess with her flouncy skirts, frill details, and pastel-colored outfits. This style fits her bubbly, kindhearted, and innocent personality that made Joon, (Lee Jae Wook) a handsome, responsible young man fall in love with her.
Go-ara.jpg

go-ara.gif
Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
On 1/23/2021 at 4:28 AM, purplefin said:
On 1/22/2021 at 10:00 PM, twinkler0415 said:

oooh, how was it?

The packaging is simple. A bit disappointed with the pictures. They did not use photo paper to make it look more like a 'picture'. The pics were just printed in a board paper, like I could do it with my own printer since I have some colored board papers. But not that Im complaining , I still love it 🥰 i just watched a lot of unboxing videos of different OST's of dramas, that I cant help but compare... also there is no picture of the beach scene 😞

On 1/23/2021 at 8:20 PM, JenL said:

I kind of wished they had done one of those 'Compliment me' videos where they read out the cheesy comments written by fans

Meee tooo!!! I would have loved that!! 🥰 

Hahaha, waiiiiittttt.....which episode was this of Extraordinary You?? I watched that series and I don't remember. Not that I'm going to re-watch it or anything... :laugh:

Lol!!!:lenny: I just checked it, its episode 3. The class trip part :smile:

Yayyyy...I'm glad you still got a keepsake :BulbaOWO: :CharmanderYay::Party01:

It looks like there's a few stills on the cover. I also caved in and bought it to fill the emptiness of not getting the Making DVD 

Same here, to fill in the emptiness of not getting the DVD :nervous:

23 hours ago, eNDe said:

like this fan-made video as it includes piano notes at the beginning and the end

I love the fanmade video 🥰 it made it miss RaraJun more....

1 hour ago, JenL said:

have to say I'm surprised people haven't made huge video edits using this scene to change how Lala and Jun spent their night together

Lol!!! Thats so funny!!! Someone must edit their night together! 🤣

1 hour ago, JenL said:

That one day one or the other or both will send a food truck in support of the other's projects. It always feels sweet to see that happen between stars...and then they post about it on Instagram

I think this is very very possible for GAR to LJW. Like when GAR sent a food truck to her costar in Ms. Hammurabi kim myung soo. I think I saw an article that she did... 😄

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Unnie0110 I just literally just finished reading that news! Lol! Looks like KBS is really eyeing for LJW thats why they gave him that award :smile:

50 minutes ago, Unnie0110 said:

it! KBS has big plans for LJW;) but another ROMCOM! I hope if he accepts, that it's good and has a happy ending. Though no one can top Rara fo

Yeahhh... another romcom. But I read the brief storyline, he is not so smart in this story. Not like Jun who is super smart 😄 and another rich kid again I think? Still Rara for me as well!

• Like 6

@twinkler0415 though I think it would be very funny if LJW would act as someone whose not smart and unsophisticated :laugh:he will be showing a new side of him;) I read in the synopsis that his character's family is well-off but came from humble gamjatang (pork bone soup) business. I hope his character will be quirky and dorky with a BIG warm heart like Rara;) BUT I miss Rara and Jun! When is our season 2?? :nervous::mad:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

. I hope his character will be quirky and dorky with a BIG warm heart like Rara

I think he will be able to pull off a quirky and dorky, i mean he only learned from the best (ehem GAR) of course! 😄

I miss Rara and Jun! When is our season 2?

I was just watching some swoon clips, and I really miss them 😔 i hope there will be a miracle for season 2.... or just season 2 of GAR and LJW pairing 😄

• Like 6

I knew it! KBS has big plans for LJW;) but another ROMCOM! I hope if he accepts, that it's good and has a happy ending. Though no one can top Rara for me;)

KBS always do this. Once kbs give awards to someone, they would be offer some drama for next year.

For example , Lee do hyun and jang dong yoon. KBS give awards for drama special awards and offer first lead to both of them.

Hope LJW accept this drama, the character is totally different from his other character. 

i happy he got offer but i still not over of rarajun couple.:cry:

50 minutes ago, Unnie0110 said:

I hope his character will be quirky and dorky with a BIG warm heart like Rara;)

If he accept, i would looking forward how he acted for quirky character. 

So, hope for GAR can cameback with romcom drama also.

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 6
On 23/01/2021 at 12:20 PM, JenL said:

Hahaha, oh I think he could gaze at her all day if he reallllly had to...

Hahaha.I remember in one of the swoon games where LJW picked a rose head band for GAR to wear, he looks at her like she's most precious thing in the world. 🥰

there was still a new fan account that popped

That's good that this drama still garners some new fans. 🙂

It will have been 2 months since the show ended  in 3 days. If a friend will help out, I might try to translate one of the few leftover behind the scenes for this 2 month anniversary :Party01:

Hahaha. Good idea.  Wow, 

Time flies fast 😮, it has been that long already. 

kind of wished they had done one of those 'Compliment me

Therr was one kinda similar  the swoon games where LJW read some comments and GAR must not laugh. Hahaha. It would have been nice if LJW had the same challenge. 🤣 Most of GAR's challenges were easy and cute LJW on the other hand have to work hard for it. 😅

waiiiiittttt.....which episode was this of Extraordinary You??

On the class trip one, first few episodes can't remember which. 😅

‐-------------

That's a very in precise description of Jun. Loved it. 🥰

On 24/01/2021 at 4:28 PM, twinkler0415 said:

The packaging is simple. A bit disappointed with the pictures. They did not use photo paper to make it look more like a 'picture

I was contemplating to get one if only the classical pieces where included 😅. How I wish there was some sort of booklet of their pics. Oh well. 

@Unnie0110 @twinkler0415 @multiloverss

I saw the news on IG too. I don't see the chemistry as much as I have seen  one with GAR and LJW  😅 but will see. I love her in Sweet home and she played a totally different character in Romance is a bonus book. 

Hmmm.. another romcom, I would rather see him on a different genre.  But at least his role is a little different from Jun. It seems like since LJW won a KBS award it will be likely he'll accept the role? 

Hopefully, GAR will also have another drama this year. 🤞

And I wanted to see them together again in another project too. Missing them. 🥺

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 6
On 1/24/2021 at 4:20 AM, eNDe said:

I've just watched 4 episodes of 18 Again and I agree, I would love to see this pairing too! LDH's charm is his boyish smile and I like the sound of his voice too.

LDH is soooo pretty and also one of those really good rookie actors. The way he studied his co-star's version of the character so he could act like the same character says something about his acting. If they pair GAR up with LDH, I would support that drama :wow:

Thanks @JenL for another brilliant thought for the 2 month anniversary...it sure didn't feel like it. I have another edit idea so maybe it might come to light for another month's anniversary haha. A bit swarm with ideas for RL work as it's more analog so once I get into my digital work mojo, I hope to gift us all another round of fun edits for this drama.

Hehe just feel like doing something to mark our 2 months of obsession! Even though it wasn't always an easy ride, I think it's been nice to discover something beautiful to go back to...and most of DDSSLLS was beautiful :hearties:

Oooohhh would love to see more of your edits if you get around to it. They were so beautiful and I think were so healing to make up for all the GAR and LJW content we didn't get from the stations/ magazines/ life :BulbaOWO:

There was a similar challenge except it's called "Try not to react to your fans compliments" which only GAR got it during the War of Notes otherwise it would be awesome if LJW got that too. 

Perhaps because the Swoon's other games were better for more than two people, I would love to have a RaRa, Jun, Ha-Young and Seung-gi to play the charades and what they think of each other. However, looking at just the two of them, I guess not a game but the Couch Talk. 

That's true. I remember LJW reading a cheesy compliment to GAR and she survived :laugh: Wish she had gotten the chance to read one LJW because he totally would have laughed...I also suspect the compliments would be much worse for him :smile::lol:

Yeah, I wish they would have also played "Who me?" (But I guess that's like Telepathy test) and couch talk would have been fun. Anything to get to know them better. :BulbaOWO:

On 1/25/2021 at 2:32 AM, multiloverss said:

the description is soo good. It represented jun

I also like this soompi article about rara stylish

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449261wpp/fashion-recap-28-most-stylish-characters-in-2020-k-dramas

I liked that article too. Her character had such lovely clothes and I like that these descriptions remind you about what you loved about the characters in the first place :wow:

On 1/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, twinkler0415 said:

The packaging is simple. A bit disappointed with the pictures. They did not use photo paper to make it look more like a 'picture'. The pics were just printed in a board paper, like I could do it with my own printer since I have some colored board papers. But not that Im complaining , I still love it 🥰 i just watched a lot of unboxing videos of different OST's of dramas, that I cant help but compare... also there is no picture of the beach scene 😞

Ah I see! Yeah, I did see some pictures of the CD from others and the pictures looked more papery than glossy. I think they just did the base, base level of merch for this drama :letalQQ: Still I guess at least the pictures were there. I very rarely buy keepsakes, but I felt like I needed something this time around because of the burns :idk: I'm sure I'll love it anyway :hearties:  Yeah, when I was sad about the DVDs I accidentally found the Extraordinary You boxed set and was so sad because that one was sooooo beautiful and included so many extra things...but I do like EY and understand why it got made. As not related, I'll put the link under the spoilers if want to see it

Lol!!! I just checked it, its episode 3. The class trip part 

Hahaha, Thanks! Not going to go back and rewatch a topless LJW, no... :laugh:

I think this is very very possible for GAR to LJW. Like when GAR sent a food truck to her costar in Ms. Hammurabi kim myung soo. I think I saw an article that she did... 😄

Awww looks like they both sent them to each other - KMS/L sent one to GAR for DDSSLLS and GAR sent one to him for Royal Secret Inspector. I hope one day LJW and GAR will send food trucks to each other :BulbaOWO::wow:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Guys look,

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450553wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-park-gyu-young-in-talks-to-lead-new-kbs-drama

I knew it! KBS has big plans for LJW;) but another ROMCOM! I hope if he accepts, that it's good and has a happy ending. Though no one can top Rara for me;)

11 hours ago, multiloverss said:

Hope LJW accept this drama, the character is totally different from his other character. 

i happy he got offer but i still not over of rarajun couple.:cry:

Haha, I saw that yesterday morning...but I'm not a fan of Park Gyu Young. Maybe it's just that the characters she's played have irritated me in the past (The nurse from It's Ok to Not be Ok) or I've not been interested in the projects. I'd give it a chance if it happens since she could be fun in real life, but I'm kind of not really into it. I think I'd prefer if he rejected it for something better :lenny::lol: 

Was hoping someone would offer him an action/thriller...or if romance, pair him up with someone else...but since it's already in talks, I guess there's a good chance of it happening. Sigh. At least the storyline sounds interesting. I do like that the story is centred on art galleries

11 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

@Unnie0110 I just literally just finished reading that news! Lol! Looks like KBS is really eyeing for LJW thats why they gave him that award :smile:

Yeahhh... another romcom. But I read the brief storyline, he is not so smart in this story. Not like Jun who is super smart 😄 and another rich kid again I think? Still Rara for me as well!

11 hours ago, multiloverss said:

KBS always do this. Once kbs give awards to someone, they would be offer some drama for next year.

For example , Lee do hyun and jang dong yoon. KBS give awards for drama special awards and offer first lead to both of them.

Yeah, I do feel like getting an award from the station makes you feel obligated to accept the next project they offer you. And the stations probably offer the awards because they see that star as potential for being in a high rating project. But KBS did DDSSLLS the dirty in the awards category, so I'm not fully excited especially since projects from the other channels seem better lately...SBS had a good run last year (Hot Stove League, Do You Like Brahms? etc), TVN has been super strong (Crash Landing on You, It's Ok to Not be Ok, True Beauty etc.) and OCN always has great non-romances (The Uncanny Counter etc)...I hope one of those have a project for him instead! I wonder if Korean actors have to wait for offers or if they can express an interest if they see a script they like :thinking: I guess LJW is a fairly new actor and I don't see him with that sort of bargaining power yet.

11 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

@twinkler0415 though I think it would be very funny if LJW would act as someone whose not smart and unsophisticated :laugh:he will be showing a new side of him;) I read in the synopsis that his character's family is well-off but came from humble gamjatang (pork bone soup) business. I hope his character will be quirky and dorky with a BIG warm heart like Rara;) 

It's true that a non stereotypical character would be good for stretching his acting range...and he would be adorable as a dorky and sweet character :heiboi: He has a ability to do warm though they often like to give him a slightly salty character too :lol: LJW always described Jun as sweet and salty in his interviews. Like some kind of chocolate covered pretzel or something :laugh:

I think he will be able to pull off a quirky and dorky, i mean he only learned from the best (ehem GAR) of course! 😄

Hehehe, I feel like he did learn from the best. GAR would have been helpful with the dorky but warm side of her character :BulbaOWO:

I was just watching some swoon clips, and I really miss them 😔 i hope there will be a miracle for season 2.... or just season 2 of GAR and LJW pairing 😄

I would go for anything even if they weren't Jun and Lala....a film, a photoshoot, a variety show....I feel like they would both be so good on a variety show actually. From watching their Swoon games and KBS ones, I think they'd be so much fun to play games with, especially since GAR would be happy cheering and LJW would be super competitive. :laugh:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JenL said:

the stations probably offer the awards because they see that star as potential for being in a high rating project. 

KBS always give a chance for new actor to be the lead

10 hours ago, purplefin said:

It seems like since LJW won a KBS award it will be likely he'll accept the role? 

Hopefully, GAR will also have another drama this year. 🤞

it look like he would accept the offer but still to wait for confirmation....

If GAR has new drama this year, can they pairing her with yoo seung ho? I just finished watching "joseon magician".Both GAR and YSH has a nice chemistry in that film.

( BUT I STILL ROOTS FOR RARAJUN):love:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, multiloverss said:

If GAR has new drama this year, can they pairing her with yoo seung ho? I just finished watching "joseon magician".Both GAR and YSH has a nice chemistry in that film.

I don’t think my heart can handle another drama with LJW without Go Ara. They just suit each other perfectly. Maybe I will need a year to get over this couple/show... :cry:

But I agree YSH with Go Ara is cute too. I haven’t seen their movie but their guerilla date on YouTube was super cute. He has great chemistry with his costars too. My other hope is Go Ara with Seo Kang Joon. She was offered the female lead in Are You Human Too but declined. Their eyes are both beautiful too.

• Like 7

I found this drama review of Dodosolsol. Like us they have been burned with the ending as well but liked the drama and the actors especially GAR and LJW.

https://kdramakisses.com/2021/01/25/do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-korean-drama-review/

Just want to quote some good reviews about our Rara and Jun;)

"The first half is pretty easy to watch with its bright characters and humorous story. While I do think everyone did well and the characters were fine, for me, Go Ara really carried this drama. She was delightful and so full of life. She lights up any scene she is in. Ra Ra can be a bit clueless at times, but she means well and is so kind. Her fun personality makes her enjoyable to watch."

"On the positive side, I liked the music. I also have a new appreciation for Go Ara. And of course, I am now an official Lee Jae Wook fan. I hope his next project is a sageuk."

"On the other hand, Go Ara was a delight in this one. I really liked Lee Jae Wook prior to this drama. But the selfishness of his character in this drama really made me dislike him. Poor guy – it’s not even his fault. 🙂 I hope he gets a better drama next time. He has so much potential as an actor."

• Like 7
19 hours ago, purplefin said:

was contemplating to get one if only the classical pieces where included 😅. How I wish there was some sort of booklet of their pics. Oh well

There is a booklet of photos in the OST. But yeah, I was hoping for the piano pieces as well...

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Still I guess at least the pictures were there. I very rarely buy keepsakes, but I felt like I needed something this time around because of the burns :idk: I'm sure I'll love it anyway

Im still happy with it... 🥰 its my very first time buying something drama related. But yeah kind of feel like it was sidelined again.... there was also an email to me before it was shipped out that the shipping out date would be delayed because of the supplier,  I suddenly got scared that what if the curse strikes again 😄 luckily it was still produced... tell me what you think of the quality when yours arrive 😄

13 hours ago, JenL said:

but I'm kind of not really into it. I think I'd prefer if he rejected it for something better 

What I was thinking also :lenny:

13 hours ago, JenL said:

But KBS did DDSSLLS the dirty in the awards category, so I'm not fully excited especially since projects from the other channels seem better lately...SBS

So true...not feel like supporting KBS anytime soon... :mad:

8 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

don’t think my heart can handle another drama with LJW without Go Ara. They just suit each other perfectly. Maybe I will need a year to get over this couple/show

Me too.... :cry:

8 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

My other hope is Go Ara with Seo Kang Joon. She was offered the female lead in Are You Human Too but declined. Their eyes are both beautiful too

Oooh!!! I remember this time, i was kinda excited that GAR was in talks for are you human  but got disappointed in the end. LoL! I really want to see them together also, both have beautiful eyes indeed!!

• Like 6
17 hours ago, JenL said:

Was hoping someone would offer him an action/thriller...

I would rather see him in another genre too. He did mention he would like to try action dramas. 

13 hours ago, multiloverss said:

look like he would accept the offer but still to wait for confirmation....

It feels like he is indebted to kbs so he's likely to accept it though I wish he would reject it. 😅

12 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

My other hope is Go Ara with Seo Kang Joon. She was offered the female lead in Are You Human Too but declined. Their eyes are both beautiful too

I was telling this to my friend the other day. Hahaha. They would look good together especially  with their hazel eyes.  😂 Too bad they both declined that drama..but would like to see them in some future projects together. 

10 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

On the other hand, Go Ara was a delight in this one. I really liked Lee Jae Wook prior to this drama. But the selfishness of his character in this drama really made me dislike him. Poor guy – it’s not even his fault. 🙂 I hope he gets a better drama next time. He has so much potential as an actor."

When I  watched the ending for the first  time, I felt "betrayed" ( by the writers)  when Jun came back 😅 and I was really hurting for Rara. It was uncharacteristic for Jun to do that. But then watching it the second and the nth time, I was able to be open minded and find peace with it. 

4 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:
17 hours ago, JenL said:

but I'm kind of not really into it. I think I'd prefer if he rejected it for something better 

What I was thinking also :lenny:

Hahaha... same. 😆

• Like 7
15 hours ago, purplefin said:

It feels like he is indebted to kbs so he's likely to accept it though I wish he would reject it

you right ....i know KBS would cast him for other drama but did not expect another romcom. Still cannot move on from larajun.Maybe take time for me to see LJW new drama.

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 5
15 hours ago, purplefin said:

They would look good together especially  with their hazel eyes.  😂 Too bad they both declined that drama..

i think seo kangjun accept that drama....

4 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

i think they still not confrimed yet but the possibility for both of them to accept is higher.

• Like 5

Oooh, I meant to post anniversary present this week....but work has been pretty hectic for me, so I'll hopefully get around to organising it next week! :hearties:

But I do like this short fan edit someone made of how the ending should have been. I feel like I'd love to make a longer version re-ordering the wedding and stuff from episode 15 so that it could just be a happy proposal-wedding-ending....

On 1/26/2021 at 6:06 AM, purplefin said:

Hahaha.I remember in one of the swoon games where LJW picked a rose head band for GAR to wear, he looks at her like she's most precious thing in the world. 🥰

Ahhhh that boy's gazes were always so sweet. I like that they were comfortable with each other in those games...I hope you all know that both their arm touches to each other are a memory that lives rent-free inside my brain :laugh:

vYmRTkC.gif

Therr was one kinda similar  the swoon games where LJW read some comments and GAR must not laugh. Hahaha. It would have been nice if LJW had the same challenge. 🤣 Most of GAR's challenges were easy and cute LJW on the other hand have to work hard for it. 😅

He must work hard for Sunbae-nim's respect :laugh:

I was contemplating to get one if only the classical pieces where included 😅. How I wish there was some sort of booklet of their pics. Oh well. 

I think it would have made sense to include the classical pieces :( I think you can purchase them only as digital downloads...but then I guess I'd rather listen to them online.

I saw the news on IG too. I don't see the chemistry as much as I have seen  one with GAR and LJW  😅 but will see. I love her in Sweet home and she played a totally different character in Romance is a bonus book. 

Hmmm.. another romcom, I would rather see him on a different genre.  But at least his role is a little different from Jun. It seems like since LJW won a KBS award it will be likely he'll accept the role? 

I agree I'm not a fan of this pairing, but I guess I'd give it a chance to be fair and the storyline sounds interesting....but she's not on the list of actresses I like. What was her character like in Romance is a bonus book @purplefin? I never watched it, so I can only think of her as the very annoying nurse from It's ok to not be ok. She's a bit better in Sweet Home, but I don't feel particularly interested in her so far I guess :idk: Yeah, I think LJW will probably take this offer since I haven't heard of conflicting offers so far and the award debt to KBS, eh.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:08 PM, multiloverss said:

7 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

2 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i think they still not confrimed yet but the possibility for both of them to accept is higher.

@Unnie0110 I agree with @multiloverss - don't think LJW has officially accepted the offer yet since his agency VAST hasn't confirmed yet. Dramabeans only translated the articles from a few days ago where some gossip newspapers reported they had been cast and others said they were in talks. But neither's agency has said yes....however, given the papers have reported it, there's a good chance they will accept if no other offers come along in conflict and they probably negotiate pay and stuff correctly. Mmm, I'm not keen on this, though I do miss seeing LJW on screen. :idk:

7 hours ago, multiloverss said:

you right ....i know KBS would cast him for other drama but did not expect another romcom. Still cannot move on from larajun.Maybe take time for me to see LJW new drama.

On 1/26/2021 at 5:45 PM, CINNABOM said:

I don’t think my heart can handle another drama with LJW without Go Ara. They just suit each other perfectly. Maybe I will need a year to get over this couple/show... :cry:

But I agree YSH with Go Ara is cute too. I haven’t seen their movie but their guerilla date on YouTube was super cute. He has great chemistry with his costars too. My other hope is Go Ara with Seo Kang Joon. She was offered the female lead in Are You Human Too but declined. Their eyes are both beautiful too.

Ohhhh, @CINNABOM and @multiloverss I'm the same :letalQQ: Jun and Lala were my favourites and it was always so lovely seeing LJW and GAR being playful on screen and off. I'm not keen on new pairings yet, especially if I don't particularly like the other actors they are being paired with.

But I've gotten to the point where I can watch LJW/GAR's past projects and pairings that I missed... @eNDe will be happy to know I started Miss Hammurabi and am really liking it so far. KMS is pretty cute and I'm liking the story...actually it reminds me of DDSSLLS...haha she was a piano major before a judge :pandahehe: 

I'll be double watching with When the Weather is fine so I can also get a dose of LJW....but it's funny you mentioned Seo Kang Joon, as he's the lead in that. Lately there's been a lot of talk about SKJ on our other forum threads because he looks a lot like a Taiwanese star I love (Jasper Liu) :MewGiggle:...But yes, I agree GAR and him would look very very pretty together!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thank you all for the update on LJW's next project!

I share the same sentiment with most of you here, I'm not excited at all for it. Sorry LJW, I still think you're a great actor! :hearties:

First it's gonna be a rom-com/romance (again) and I've said it before this genre isn't my favourite so the chances of me skipping this is high if this is confirmed. (At least it isn't a zombie genre eh...that'll be zero chance I would watch! Just had a debate with my bro-in-law about zombie movies haha) 

Second, from the dramabeans article that @Unnie0110 shared, the details of the main characters seems to lead this will be a typical rom-com/romance and is that what KBS want to give to LJW after much unhappiness from ddsslls's ending? Perhaps this will pacify some of LJW's fans who still find faults with ddsslls. 

Lastly, if it's always true that KBS awards these actors then offer them dramas then I feel more inclined to not watch it. It seems so businessy. As @JenL mentioned, they need to get good ratings so offering another project immediately to LJW after ddsslls, seeing his great potential, is the best move to make and if a new actor doesn't have much say yet to which script to accept, LJW will be grateful to their swift offer, not forgetting the award he received. Gosh, thinking of the awards, makes me annoyed with KBS again.

I hope that some of his fans and new fans don't go about spreading their disappointment of ddsslls like as if it was such a disaster! I think as much as we could agree on what happened to Jun's character change at the end, I still remember the best of Jun that was hardworking and has a good heart even though he was depressed. And another part of me, just want to voiced out at those ddsslls haters that the drama was not just about Jun. I find it infuriating, especially RaRa is overlooked as a main character who at least stayed true to herself and then there's the rest of the characters who made the drama memorable. And then there's the music that heals and the actual shooting locations like the LaLa Land that people can still visit (or visit some day). The drama gave us more than just that ending. :heiboi:

With that, I hope GAR's next project will be announced soon...I can try to be hopeful even when I know she tends to take more time in between projects. :brb: 

Good thing is I have other finished dramas to watch anyway hahaha. I'm currently trying to finish The Uncanny Counter and 18 Again when I find the time again. Honestly, I found more dramas that I ended up watching the past three years from TVN, OCN or JTBC. I so need to delete my KBS account that I use for voting. 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:08 PM, multiloverss said:

Glad you've watch it! True, their chemistry is good right and also have a few nice bts for a film. I find GAR's character portrayal is so different for all the historical/sageuk dramas she has done. From Joseon Magician (2015) to Hwarang (2016-17) and then Haechi (2019), she dressed differently, have different backgrounds/occupations and characteristics.

32 minutes ago, JenL said:

But I've gotten to the point where I can watch LJW/GAR's past projects and pairings that I missed... @eNDe will be happy to know I started Miss Hammurabi and am really liking it so far. KMS is pretty cute and I'm liking the story...actually it reminds me of DDSSLLS...haha she was a piano major before a judge :pandahehe:

Haha I was waiting for you to find all these little details of Park Cha O Reum that would remind you of RaRa as I did happily when I rewatched it weeks ago. Which episode are you at now? 

I haven't have the feeling to watch LJW's other projects because I still like Jun haha. (and Seol Ji-Hwan from Search:WWW) Hence why I'm just so hoping he can pick other genre and not rom-com next! :yayaya:  

But I do like this short fan edit someone made of how the ending should have been. I feel like I'd love to make a longer version re-ordering the wedding and stuff from episode 15 so that it could just be a happy proposal-wedding-ending....

Oh ya actually another thing about if LJW do get a rom-com project next...can you imagine his next character gets a proper wedding! OMG...I would not have cared about wedding scenes if I didn't watch ddsslls but I think none of us here would be happy or able to watch him in such a scene despite being a different character. Sorry LJW you'd have to make me wait long before I can see you in a wedding scene, being the groom with another character/actress or ever. haha. 

Oooh, I meant to post anniversary present this week....but work has been pretty hectic for me, so I'll hopefully get around to organising it next week! :hearties:

No worries! 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 5