1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Please adopt Choi Woo Shik! He is so lovable. :heart:

He is very versatile and has lots of range. This is a clip of him and Kim Dami. This was their first project together. 

I am quite sure I will bc I catch myself watching his clips on YT speaking English. :hug: I even watch the Cosmo interview with Kim Dami. Usually I don't unless I like an oppa a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

26 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh but yes I am so saddled with scandals - My darling Zhang Zhe Han ....cries....oh no @SilverMoonTea I just realised this is the year of losing oppas too. LOL

Oh god yes forgot about ZZH. So JS, KSH, WLH. Hahahaha.... You're the winner on losing oppa (mixed of any nationality too at that). I did lost some but not all in the same year 🤣

I think ZZH the less problematic, though still a bit of questionable 😅

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh god yes forgot about ZZH. So JS, KSH, WLH. Hahahaha.... You're the winner on losing oppa (mixed of any nationality too at that). I did lost some but not all in the same year 🤣

I think ZZH the less problematic, though still a bit of questionable 😅

Yes ...please give me a prize ! :lmao2::pandachamp:

What a year but Wang Lee Hom's one really hit me bad because he is my idol for a long time. LOL...the more I read, the more shocking. 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes ...please give me a prize ! :lmao2::pandachamp:

What a year but Wang Lee Hom's one really hit me bad because he is my idol for a long time. LOL...the more I read, the more shocking. 

His speech is so good, english also perfect, content also well thought out. He can go as UN candidate 😅 But his scandal really zzzz.... 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

His speech is so good, english also perfect, content also well thought out. He can go as UN candidate 😅 But his scandal really zzzz.... 😆 

Yes that was the famous video that make every aunty in town love him and wish their daughters would marry him . LOL....but now those aunties must be relived. :psweatduck:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I am sure I will adopt Lee Jun Ho soon. He already met most criteria - one being that he showed me his well toned abs

Yeah I'm surprised he showed you his abs and you still haven't adopted him whereas Ahn Hyo Seop was adopted with urgency :lmao2:

52 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

( I realise my love for NGM is so high - I persevered hard on Awaken :psweatduck:and even The Veil ). Forgot - Si Won too

He should also be in your Deity level!

48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Kim Soo Hyun must be deity level for your sister that she's seeing him in everyone. Haha! 

Yes he is. She lovesssss him as Alien Do Min Joon. 10 years too late though. I'd have swoon together with her on DMJ if she listened to me and watch it back then! 😤

43 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe Choi Woo Shik  could be a new year adoption. I am liking him more & more in every episode of Our Beloved Summer.

Hahaha Woo Shik has no abs, I'm pretty sure. :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I'm surprised he showed you his abs and you still haven't adopted him whereas Ahn Hyo Seop was adopted with urgency :lmao2:

AHS has this gentle side to him that I love when I watch his non-drama stuff. Also AHS's height is a plus point. I like my oppas a certain height though if they are very good actors they get a pass for that . :lmao2:

NGM - ya maybe unconciously he is on my deity level. I will move him there . He can replace Seon Ho for now :LaxEat:

12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Today, Spotify recommended me Wang Lee Hom and I couldn't even listen. :cry:

Tell me about  it. Neither can I . 

• Haha 3

@mademoiselleI just realized Rain or Shine you mentioned is Just Between Lover. Ktcjdrama love this drama, but last time I tried ep 1 and didn't like it.

Wok of Love actually not so bad too. 

I might try Good Manager after finish Confession. 

P.s I adopt him he's so good in Confession. And I adored him more in suit rather than in sageuk costume lols

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

30, ONLY?! 

Yeah only 30 only?! I'd think @SilverMoonTea has more. But then again, this is "30" in total in one year. Tea, you'll have to restart your count in 2022. Hahaha! Don't erase the history for 2021 though.

55 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI just realized Rain or Shine you mentioned is Just Between Lover. Ktcjdrama love this drama, but last time I tried ep 1 and didn't like it.

Yes, Rain or Shine is Just Between Lover. I've tried it once before but couldn't get through it. And I try again, still can't get through the whole thing. So I FF instead and watch the near end LOL. I did read that some people like it. I think the pace is slow and goes on a bit too long. Definitely a drama that needed less episodes. I also couldn't get through Good Manager.

55 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I adopt him he's so good in Confession. And I adored him more in suit rather than in sageuk costume lols

So Lee Jun Ho is now the last Oppa you adopted in December? Actually, his acting went off the roof in The Red Sleeve. I'm so impressed!

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay other than I'm bad at drama completion, I also need to finish this Tofu's task :lol:

23. Longest Oppa

Idk maybe Ryu Jun Yeol 

24. Total Oppa 

30 only, not so many !

25. Fav Oppa 

Idk at the moment I really really like Lee Jun Young 🤣 

23. Song Joong Ki

24. total - ooo I dunno . Cause I keep losing oppas . Maybe 15 or so :laugh:

25. fav oppa - how favorite is favorite? I guess - Kim Jae Young or Lee Joon Hyuk since I suffered such bad dramas for them . 

• Haha 3