12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JaneI need to report back to you. In 2021 I ONLY have 32 oppas. So see I'm not too playgirl you know 

ONLY?! Excuse me, what are your standards of playgirl? :thinking:

My report is 3! Kang Taeoh, Jung Haein (passing fancy for this one) and Lee Sangyi (LOVE HIM SO MUCH).

Are we starting a new count of oppas for 2022? Haha!

• Haha 4

@bairama I watched this before I knew you but now that I rewatched, I think of you and thought you might find it amusing (I was). My poor Rowoon and his bandmate had to eat a bowl of supremely spicy jjangppong without drinking water, and if they all finished it in the set time then they get to promote their album/song.

And because Chani cannot take spicy at all and Rowoon lost the bet, he had to eat two bowls. It's like watching mukbang and Rowoon was working real hard vaccuming the noodles, while kep begging for tissues to wipe his sweat. Chani was gloating at their suffering. He was such a sh*t at 6:50 and 7:14 that Rowoon was 💢💢 and wanted to punch him :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama I watched this before I knew you but now that I rewatched, I think of you and thought you might find it amusing (I was). My poor Rowoon and his bandmate had to eat a bowl of supremely spicy jjangppong without drinking water, and if they all finished it in the set time then they get to promote their album/song.

And because Chani cannot take spicy at all and Rowoon lost the bet, he had to eat two bowls. It's like watching mukbang and Rowoon was working real hard vaccuming the noodles, while kep begging for tissues to wipe his sweat. Chani was gloating at their suffering. He was such a sh*t at 6:50 and 7:14 that Rowoon was 💢💢 and wanted to punch him :laugh:

people tortured by spicy things. Interestinggggg ofc XDDDDD BUT GIRL IT DOESNT HAVE SUBTITLE?????????

OK BRB WATCH IT HAHAHAHA

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle your oppa SERIOUSLY was having sauna right there :laugh:

the phase is like: swollen lips (its already so red from beginning so its more entertaining 😂😂 -> want to punch someone -> tilting the head and can't keep the feet like in process for giving a birth something -> sauna effect -> mengboong like life taken already 😂😂

I'm cold sweating, concerned tho to those who feels it so hurt (there are some of them)

that guy with mint hair probably my representative & you would call me not human, not human 😂😂 but he teared up too in the end

lololol

anyway I tried to watch with auto generated sub and look what it serves :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

image.png

:PikachuFacePalm::laugh:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama OMG, dildo... WTH! 😵

Hahaha yes the mint hair (Youngbin) apparently is the one amongst them who can take spiciness the best but I think this was too much even for him. The real sauna guy is the one in pink hair (?) ... Jae Yoon. He didn't wipe his sweat the whole time so he was all wet. It's so scary looking LOL.

At the end Rowoon is all, "Gimme water! HELP!" (Dowa juseyo). :lmao2:

Poor boy and it's actually quite cruel to make them do this just to promote their new song. I thought too much chilli will upset the stomach? There was another clip where they had to submerge in the freezing cold river for X minutes to promore their song in winter. I thought that was too much from FNC.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha yes the mint hair (Youngbin) apparently is the one amongst them who can take spiciness the best but I think this was too much even for him. The real sauna guy is the one in pink hair (?) ... Jae Yoon. He didn't wipe his sweat the whole time so he was all wet. It's so scary looking LOL.

At the end Rowoon is all, "Gimme water! HELP!" (Dowa juseyo). :lmao2:

Poor boy and it's actually quite cruel to make them do this just to promote their new song. I thought too much chilli will upset the stomach? There was another clip where they had to submerge in the freezing cold river for X minutes to promote their song in winter. I thought that was too much from FNC.

the sweats are no jokeeeeeee

hahahahahahahahaha poor boi

the worst thing is when you poo in upset stomach after eating. I hope their stomach is strong enough to digest it well or it becomes a nightmare poo xDD

aigoo aigoooo, don't know why but that makes me remember AKB48 as well (girl group from Japan). They were so hard sell in promoting to the point I think it's not healthy anymore (too much)

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @JenL Have you guys seen this? :laugh:

Yes, I have! I think a lot of CEW fans were really hating on NYS in the comments saying he was arrogant and that that 'CEW' would never say anything like that because he was a kind and humble soul  :shocked:

Haha, while I think NYS is talking about his own good looks at his own peril, I also think it's refreshing to see some celebrities own up to the fact that they are good looking rather than the somewhat fake "Who me? Noooo!" reactions - it kinda gets old when some of them have an unhumanly beauty that we'll all only ever aspire to...I mean, I'm sure most pretty people understand that they have pretty privilege, especially in this day and age when privileges, including pretty privilege, are being talked about a lot. As long as he's not abusing it, it seems fine to talk about the funny experiences of having always looked attractive :idk:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I didn't read the comments when I watched the video @JenL @Tofu. I thought it was hilarious that he lost half his fangirls to CEW :laugh:. Luckily he didn't say the fangirls split into another 1/4 after such and such actor/idol came. I'd be on the ground ROFL. Didn't know he was a model before.

I swear all the tall or good-looking ones have all been scouted into the entertainment industry. Whenever I go to Japan and South Korea, I look out for any good looking guys but none was found on the streets. Must be thanks to these scouting agents hiding them all away from my sights! :laugh:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I didn't read the comments when I watched the video @JenL @Tofu. I thought it was hilarious that he lost half his fangirls to CEW :laugh:. Luckily he didn't say the fangirls split into another 1/4 after such and such actor/idol came. I'd be on the ground ROFL. Didn't know he was a model before.

Hahaha it would have been funny if there was 2 more hot guys that came into the school. Maybe they would become F4 :laugh:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Whenever I go to Japan and South Korea, I look out for any good looking guys but none was found on the streets. 

Hahaha I saw a few good looking tall guys on the subway. They were staring into their phones. And once I met an ex-actor here (not Korea) and he was quite pretty...he was actually an extra on Train to Busan. He came here to study and switch careers because acting was too hard to break into...haha I made him be my Instagram friend and he liked some of my posts...that is my claim to fame :laugh:

• Haha 3

What's everyone been watching lately? Has anyone adopted Oppas aside from @SilverMoonTea (Have you already adopted like 5 people?!)? :thinking: I can't believe it's back to work for me this coming week :letalQQ:

I'm feeling a little uninspired with Kdramas at the moment, not sure why. Still haven't seen The Silent Sea yet, but not sure if I'm in the mood. Is it good? Will I like it @mademoiselle?...I'm sure I'll enjoy Gong Yoo anyway :laugh: I'm still watching Our Beloved Summer but I think the main pair is wearing me out a little with their constant prickliness but not open communication, though I love the drama for how beautiful and nostalgic it is and I do enjoy the romance as it's not soppy when they stop misunderstanding each other for 2 minutes. I also need to finish Melancholia, but again, haven't been in the mood much. Haha, if you want to sell me something, now is the time (though no promises I will follow through :idk:)...I know Tea was still trying to sell me her idol drama with Jun...I'm still considering :popcorn: 

Just been watching a lot of Taiwanese films, not even dramas...maybe I should post on movie recommendations :heiboi:....Oh and slowly watching one Chinese high school drama Youth because I decided to get my free trial month with iQiyi out of curiousity and now I feel it's a waste if I don't watch something :lol:. No new Oppas - just re-watching everyone that I (and @Tofu :laugh:) have liked/ admired in the last 2 years: Simon Lian, Greg Hsu Fu Meng Bo. 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I decided to steal cutie YSJ

Congratulations!! You should have adopted him a long time ago. Hahaha!

5 hours ago, Jane said:

Heh introducing my current oppa du jour - Lee Sang Yi!

I would like him to get a leading role now. He plays the supportive friend too much. :cry:

On 1/7/2022 at 10:39 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I have a permanent oppa, Yonghwa. 

I don't think he has a new drama coming out soon, right? I think they just came out with their album not too long ago so he's probably working more on music now. 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm feeling a little uninspired with Kdramas at the moment, not sure why.

I feel the same way too, but for both Korean and Chinese dramaland. I'm watching Bulgasal, Our Beloved Summer, Let Me Be Your Knight, Ghost Doctor, and Bad&Crazy. With the exception of LMBYK (I'm bias with this), the other ones are good but nothing that's blowing me away. I've gone three months now without watching any Chinese dramas, it's so wild to me because usually I have 2-3 on my watch list. I've started a few but nothing keeping my attention. :idk: In-between all of this, I'm just re-watching some older dramas that I liked and watching Racket Boys too (I'm on episode 7 now!). 

@SilverMoonTea You've added two so far, we're only on the 8th day of the new year. :lmao2:

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't think he has a new drama coming out soon, right? I think they just came out with their album not too long ago so he's probably working more on music now. 

I like him mainly as a singer ,😊 the only drama I liked was Heartstrings. I couldn't watch "Sell your haunted house", didn't like horror. 

I am not interested in his mini series.

Heartstrings is the only exception since it is  a musical drama, which is of interest to me, as I am a music addict. 

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
10 hours ago, JenL said:

What's everyone been watching lately? Has anyone adopted Oppas aside from @SilverMoonTea (Have you already adopted like 5 people?!)? :thinking: I can't believe it's back to work for me this coming week :letalQQ:

Hahahahaha don't marked up my number.... only 2 :lmao2:

And cry together I also need to go back to office tomorrow 🥲

I'm watching old Kdrama recently. After finished with Duel, I started On The Verge of Insanity. Somehow it's about office work but it's quite fun. Lee Sang Yeob is cutie evil there :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I would like him to get a leading role now. He plays the supportive friend too much.

I know right?! But at least he has gotten the girl as second lead so that's not too bad. :eeeee:I really hope 2022 will be his year for a leading role!

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm feeling a little uninspired with Kdramas at the moment, not sure why

I feel ya! I haven't watched any currently airing dramas since Yumi's Cells (did you watch that otherwise it might be a good time with your iQiyi trial!) I watched a J-drama Izakaya Bottakuri recently and I think it will be right up your alley with the focus on the community around the izakaya and the delicious delicious looking food! It even provide a short recipe video of the featured dish and sake pairing! I was so so so hungry watching the show!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JenL said:

Still haven't seen The Silent Sea yet, but not sure if I'm in the mood. Is it good? Will I like it @mademoiselle?...I'm sure I'll enjoy Gong Yoo anyway.

I don't think it is like "Wow, I love it!" kind of drama and it's not memorable (in my opinion) so you probably could wait till you have the mood. Perhaps wait a few more weeks for All of Us Are Dead's release if you really want to pick up new kdrama.

Alternatively if you don't mind suspense thriller with no romance, check out Duel. @abs-oluteM, @SilverMoonTea and @Tofu can confirm it's a good show. Heck I was surprised even picky Dhakra watched this back then! Anyway, if you need to talk about it, we're here to listen/discuss.

How was the Rainless drama? Was it as complicated as they promoted it to be? I did sort of see some clips/posts on my timeline and turns out Paul is the Kakarayan who lost his memory. Alice loves him but removes his memories. But he's not the Top Dog, is he? Coz then what makes Greg Hsu since it is mentioned he's the Creator of all things... (so I consider him the God equivalent). And Joe Chang is the villain - now this I initially never expected. So where / what important role did the female lead play in the grand scheme of all of this? I also know that the Halmoni God, Wisdom God and his wife reincarnated into humans - but why? I was hoping Wikipedia will give me a summary of the story like what they did for Someday, One Day but there is none at the moment.

===

I'm watching One Beloved Summer, Tracer, Ghost Doctor and Bulgasal. I've decided to drop Snowdrop because rather than calling it Snowdrop, it should change its title to "Spies Stuck in Girls Dorm Forever". I think even without the controversy affecting viewership the story itself is really MEH. I only got this far because I wanted to see whether the show is what Knetz accused it to be and how Jung Hae In's character is going to get past the conflicts but I did not expect him to be stuck in the dorm for the whole 8 episodes and still stuck for god knows how many more. Hae In is really charming in there but even Oppa cannot save this show.

@Tofu Tea may have adopted YSJ but I don't think the love is strong. :laugh: She didn't swoon like she did for SSH and RJY. LOL!

@Jane Lee Sang Yi is doing Hunting Dogs / Bloodhound. Potentially a dual lead with Woo Do Hwan...?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3