33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No news. LOL. Maybe got paid off by the couple :lmao2:

The one year I finally notice they do this is the one year they stop :shocked:

Hahaha. Maybe the celebs all pretend to break up over December to avoid being caught out :laugh:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Alice Wonderland The dance was alright. I do think Yoona was sexy there but not Jun Ho. I still have trouble seeing him as an idol since I first knew him as an actor. Took me a while to get used to noisy talkative Rowoon as well after watching him as Haru, and also him being an idol dancing and all.

===

Waaaa. Seriously no dating news this year? Jjinja, Dispatch? So our fantasies with Oppa deul is safe for one whole year? :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle I know both LJH and RW from dramas then I learn they are menbers of boyband. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaaa. Seriously no dating news this year? Jjinja, Dispatch? So our fantasies with Oppa deul is safe for one whole year?

Yea.. that is nice right. And I adopt new oppas last year, so my oppa collections are quite many. I'm so pleased. Lols

Ah, there is one shocking news from Dispatch, that is CTJ and PSH will tie the knot, but he isnt my oppa so I dont really get bothered. 

• Haha 6

2022!!!!!  @SilverMoonTea you need to update your year or add to it or something. LOL

After writing on the Dabang , I realise I had adopted very few in 2021.

1. Kang Tae Oh

2. Rowoon ( my mum loves him even more than me :laugh:)

3. Song Kang (but I dunno if my love for him is so strong)

4. Ahn Hyo Seop ( I will elevate his status if he perfoms well in the upcoming Business Proposal - not all his dramas show good acting skills but I do love his soft spokeness)

5. Lee Jun Young. ( very happy discovery - this boy will go far)

My hope in 2022 is that all my oppas won't have scandals. :poliWeird:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Did you show your mum how cute Rowoon Samcheon is at KBS Drama Awards :lmao2:

I think she will sure see it on FB or something as she follows quite a lot of Korean content there. I was shocked she knew so much about Kim Seon Ho scandal ... :pandawhat:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

but I dunno if my love for him is so strong

Hahahaha this is how I feel for half the oppas I have adopted :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeo Jin Goo? Hwang In Yeop? Who are they? The oppas in eyecandy and significant tiers have to work harder for me to care all the time :lol:

On the other hand, these few made it into the VIP/ God tier this year and I'm not sure if they'll fall out of it anytime soon.

1. Lee Je Hoon

2. Chae Jong Hyeop

3. Paul Fu/ Fu Meng Bo

:heart::heart::heart: 

Not sure what makes them so special, but now that I see it, I can't unsee it. Chae Jong Hyeop is super cute and has the Jasper-Tier smile going on. Lee Je Hoon and Fu Meng Bo are both super competent actors who pick good projects and have a cool look but can also be funny and derpy at the same time. That must be my taste? :idk:

4. Ahn Hyo Seop ( I will elevate his status if he perfoms well in the upcoming Business Proposal - not all his dramas show good acting skills but I do love his soft spokeness)

For some weird reason I use to think he was really pretty. See I hated the drama Abyss for how illogical and messy it was...but found him to be so cute there. But since then, I haven't felt he's looked as good. Haha, was it just the magic of him standing next to tiny Park Bo Young? His hairstyle? Who knows. I will reassess when his new CEO dating drama comes out :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, JenL said:

I will reassess when his new CEO dating drama comes out 

I read the webtoon and I hope the drama show the female lead's imagination of the male lead. I want to see AHS act some of them out because they were pretty funny like when she imagined him taking a bath in a tub filled with money. Hahaha! She also imagined him topless a few times, which would be good for @abs-oluteM if they showed it. LOL!! The great thing is that none of the characters were overly annoying, not even the second lead but we'll see how the drama tells it. 

@JenL Your three VIP tier adoptions are great! I agreed with those! Chae Jong Hyeop's drama is probably going to come out in early spring. From the BTS and clips I've seen, he's super adorable as always. 

@mademoiselle That Rowoon clip makes me LOL'd every time. HAHAHAHA!! 

This year, I adopted more actors from Chinese dramaland, but it was the few Korean actors I adopted that made my heart fluttered the most. :heart: 

Right now, I'm waiting for one person to confirm a project, any project. :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@JenL Re: Ahn Hyo Seop, the hair definitely plays a huge part! I must rant I dislike his hairstyle in the new drama. It's soooo Park Seo Joon from his Secretary Kim drama! Plus I think he might be suffering from bloating because he can fluctuate between scenes where his face is OK and then others looking bloated.

@Tofu He's such a Ji Woon that night. So many expressions, stuttering and malfunctioning so much making everyone laugh. I hope my love for him continued in the drama Tomorrow too. 

@abs-oluteM Waaaah your mum savvy. I like! I can't talk to mum about these since she's not interested. My sister is slow in her kdrama uptake and culture so we can't chat about such thing either.

But oh, did I tell you 3 that sis has finally watched Signal? So now she's acquainted with Lee Je Hoon :laugh: but last we spoke she tells me LJH looks like KSH. LOL LOL. She's the type who will watch the kdrama based on actors first so she'll check out his other works on NF for sure.

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

She's the type who will watch the kdrama based on actors first so she'll check out his other works on NF for sure.

Are you sure it's based on actors or on actors that she thinks look like KSH? :lmao2:

I noticed he's a bit bloated in some of his scenes too. I'm not sure why, maybe he's going through something health-wise and hasn't said anything about it? :idk: I don't remember how his hair look, I'll have to go back to check it out again. For reference, this is how his character looked in the webtoon. I can't say it screams AHS to me though...hehe.

017.jpg

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I read the webtoon and I hope the drama show the female lead's imagination of the male lead. I want to see AHS act some of them out because they were pretty funny like when she imagined him taking a bath in a tub filled with money. Hahaha! She also imagined him topless a few times, which would be good for @abs-oluteM if they showed it. LOL!! The great thing is that none of the characters were overly annoying, not even the second lead but we'll see how the drama tells it. 

I love when they show crazy webtoon scenarios - bring on the money bath! :pandatakeit::pandatakeit::pandatakeit:

Also like that there's a good chance of no annoying characters....since I'm not a huge AHB fan will I get second lead syndrome from what you've seen of the storyline in the webtoon??? :thinking:

21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@JenL Your three VIP tier adoptions are great! I agreed with those! Chae Jong Hyeop's drama is probably going to come out in early spring. From the BTS and clips I've seen, he's super adorable as always. 

Thank you! :heart: Can't wait for Chae Jong Hyeop's new drama. It seems badminton is still a popular drama sport topic!

I think of the VIP tier,  no one has a project coming out super early. Paul Fu is filming the Taiwanese film, Gourmet Affairs - something about food and he plays a cop? Lee Je Hoon's Taxi Driver 2 and Chae Jong Hyeop's The Speed Going to You at 493km won't be out till later in the year :letalQQ: 

I think I'm probably going to be catching up on their old projects... Will probably finally get onto Where Stars Land which I have been eyeing for awhile but haven't had time to start. I kind of wanted to watch Tomorrow with You too...but (and this is kind of terrible) Hometown Cha Cha Cha's romance really made me feel grossed out and now I can't help but have a slight aversion to Shin Min A because I feel like she'll suddenly make a baby voice.... I think I need to give it some time :laugh: 

But I've swung pretty far back into the Taiwanese drama world again this month and I'm curious to see how I missed Paul Fu for all these years since I normally at least have heard of actors even if I've never watched their projects  :idk:

Paul Fu and Alice Ke were in a romance movie a little after Someday or One Day finished in 2020. But I think it got eclipsed and wasn't as popular because SOOD was too popular at the time. But it looks pretty good :heart: Haha, though it's funny to watch this pairing after Alice was the second lead with an unrequited love for Paul in Rainless Love in a Godless Land

This 2021 Paul Fu movie also stars Chris Wu! It doesn't have great ratings but will probably watch it coz it's on Netflix. Not sure if bad ratings are coz it's indie rather than rom com...or if it's actually terrible. We shall see :lol:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Re: Ahn Hyo Seop, the hair definitely plays a huge part! I must rant I dislike his hairstyle in the new drama. It's soooo Park Seo Joon from his Secretary Kim drama! Plus I think he might be suffering from bloating because he can fluctuate between scenes where his face is OK and then others looking bloated.

OMG!!! YES. You've pinpointed everything! I thought it was just me being weird, but it's the hairstyle and puffiness, now that I'm looking at a picture properly, his face shape has definitely changed a lot though I don't think he's changed in his looks/weight overall. :idk:Yeah, not a huge fan of his hairstyle...I'm not a big fan of the Korean CEO look. I feel like it was overdone a few years back.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Are you sure it's based on actors or on actors that she thinks look like KSH?

Ahahahahaha ... based on actors. She watched Stranger as well and fell for Cho Seung Woo so she was asking me what to watch for his dramas though she concluded in the end that really she fell for his Stranger's character. She also told me she'll watch (and has watched) The Silent Sea because she likes Bae Doona. Her watching pattern goes like this...

Stars → Jeon Ji Hyun (Legends of the Blue Sea) → LMH (TKEM) → Kim Go Eun (Goblin) → Gong Yoo & Bae Doona (The Silent Sea).

Ahn Hyo Seop's hair looks like this in new drama & looks bloated here.

See... Seo Joon also wears the same.

36d47bef8d014bb4922a5f0be5fa5668.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

I think the webtoon's hairstyle is better.

Hahaha @JenL not all Korean CEOs look like this and has this hairstyle but I don't know why both of these Oppa chose this hairstyle...

@SilverMoonTea @JenL @Tofu @abs-oluteM Oh hey, Dispatch is working.

But not Oppa! Yay!!:Party01:

• Haha 4

@JaneI need to report back to you. In 2021 I ONLY have 32 oppas. So see I'm not too playgirl you know :lmao2:

@Alice Wonderland@mademoiselleI also felt Jun Ho's style in the dance was too tacky :PikachuFacePalm:What the stylist think about those shiny suit, I was cringe quite a lot. (I'm not dishing him because I'm jealous with Yoona ok :laugh:). 

@abs-oluteMI decided to just name it Oppa Tracker. I think our activity will last for a very long time, so I won't add year to the title. :laugh:

I started NY with having big crush on LHJ. Oppa from Mouse and Chimera. I finally on the way to completing Chimera. First oppa this year :Party01:

lee-hee-joon-chimera.jpg

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif