4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Do I see an Oppa adoption after SJK??!! :wow2:

He is very charming in there. But why didn't you make yourself known you are watching at the drama thread?! I was so lonely there. :pandasadspoon: Agree I think the whole 16 episodes, they are just going to be in the damn dorm. LMAO. :PikachuFacePalm:

Isn't it too early? Maybe it's a like for a short time because I'm watching him? :thinking:

I'll come to the thread later, too busy lurking on Twitter :pandaheadstomp: Snowdrop fans are so noisy, I guess bird app will explode once they get a kiss scene :lmao2:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph :wow: Tagging @abs-oluteM

I'm trapped voluntary in the Snowdrop attic, can't see exit door 🤣 Is Mademoiselle going to trap AbsM with JHI's abs? :lol:

• Haha 6
On 1/15/2022 at 2:58 PM, ssteph said:

Isn't it too early? Maybe it's a like for a short time because I'm watching him? I'll come to the thread later, too busy lurking on Twitter. Snowdrop fans are so noisy, I guess bird app will explode once they get a kiss scene 

It's already episode 11, how can it be early? A fling is still counted - look at @SilverMoonTea already 3 in first two weeks of Jan! :laugh: We have to work harder. Hahaha. It's too difficult looking for goodies on Twitter with every other fans posting non-stop about FL. That's what happened to me when The Devil Judge was on - I mean, I like Park Jin Young, but I want the hastag to be about the drama as well as the actors, not just PJY only. :laugh:

@Tofu Korea is over-using the title "Doctor XYZ".

We already have:

• Doctor Stranger
  • Doctors
  • Doctor Romantic Teacher Kim
  • Doctor Prisoner
  • Doctor John
  • Doctor Lawyer (upcoming)
  • Ghost Doctor (or it also can be Doctor Ghost, isn't it?) :laugh:
  • Good Doctor

... what else are they going to name next?

• Haha 6
36 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle since when/which drama you add JHI?

:pandathink: Good question... I think official adoption was 2017 since While You Were Sleeping. I also liked him in Prison Playbook (Have you seen?). The love went downhill for the next two dramas (although I finished it)... and then like him back again for A Piece of Your Mind :laugh:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I added JJY uncle and KNG!

Jung Jae Young?!! Ottokae?? Which drama?!

KNG - this one already adopted lah!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea I like watching JJY too (but not as oppa). Have you seen this interview for Fatal Encounter - JJY has a natural humour. So funny!

Start at about 40 min mark.

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I am enjoying this oppa's drama, even though I think some of you dropped it. Ahem Tea. 

Oh no! I dropped this because

https://janghaven.com/topic/630-the-devil-judge-devilish-judge-악마판사-2021/?do=findComment&comment=73890

On 1/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, ssteph said:

Isn't it too early? Maybe it's a like for a short time because I'm watching him?

Exactly! But the people here don't understand this. If you say 1 nice thing, it must be oppa! 😅 Now I dare not say anything!

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

@Chocolate You know how I watch dramas, so I only watched the important parts. :laugh:It was interesting enough for me to watch the whole series. I told @mademoiselle I wasn't a fan of LSY's character. Dr. Cha Yo Han had obsessive behaviors that drove me crazy -- the tapping of his fingernail and the use of hand sanitizer (can he just wash his hands?). I also didn't like that the doctors gathered together to talk and stand around often, did they not have people to save?! :PikachuFacePalm:

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Korea is over-using the title "Doctor XYZ".

It's how they make their parents proud. "I didn't become a doctor, but I played one." Hahaha! This year, many actors are making their parents proud by playing a lawyer. :lmao2:

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@SilverMoonTea I like watching JJY too (but not as oppa). Have you seen this interview for Fatal Encounter - JJY has a natural humour. So funny!

Hahaha u must be watching this movie for HB... 

Have u watched Assembly? Your 'not so oppa' Taecyeon is there. 

Yes JJY was not oppa when I start Duel, but he grow on me with Verge of Insanity. And actually in Assembly he looks very handsome in my eyes... So charismatic. 

He have lot of movies, I haven't had time to check them all. 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

My sister said this Hello Counselor episode was very funny. Mother in law was complaining a lot about the daughter in law, as she abandoned the duty to take care her kids due to 2PM fangirling 🤣 Guess which 2PM member causing this extreme fangirling ? 🤣. She bought lot of copies 2PM CD's, bring jujubee tea, and even attend Japan's concert. She also can recite the weekly schedule in detail 🤦‍♀️

Hint : He have mole behind his neck 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

:pandathink: Good question... I think official adoption was 2017 since While You Were Sleeping. I also liked him in Prison Playbook (Have you seen?). The love went downhill for the next two dramas (although I finished it)... and then like him back again for A Piece of Your Mind :laugh:

I knew Hae In because everyone were like talking about him during his drama with Son Ye Jin. I only watched episode 1 of his drama with Han Ji Min because her character working at library but I didn't continue to next episodes. I never noticed JHI seriously until Snowdrop coming 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, ssteph said:

I knew Hae In because everyone were like talking about him during his drama with Son Ye Jin. I only watched episode 1 of his drama with Han Ji Min because her character working at library but I didn't continue to next episodes. I never noticed JHI seriously until Snowdrop coming 😅

He got variety show going to New York. The waitress asking for his age, as he doesn't look at legal age to order beer :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ChocolateJJY ahjussi like to tease your HB lols.... and JJS didn't spare him either 😂. How is that movie btw? Doesn't look interesting tbh 🤣 

The movie had such bad reviews, my expectations were so low, it was actually quite alright! 😂 Don't think you'll like it since there is no romance and more importantly, your oppa is an eunuch lol.

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hint : He have mole behind his neck 😂

This is not very helpful. Seems a lot of korean actors have moles. Even Hyun Bin has a few, and also on his neck 😂

9 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Among your ex, I only remember Song Seung Heon, Jung Il Woo, Ryu Jun Yeol 😅

I think for @SilverMoonTea, it's easier to remember who is NOT her oppa hahaha.

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

This is not very helpful. Seems a lot of korean actors have moles. Even Hyun Bin has a few, and also on his neck 😂

Well even the fellow 2PM member not aware about his mole 😅🤣 It was quite hilarious. The auntie fan is borderline sasaeng imo... 

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I agree. This is a better method. 

It's so easy to become my oppa, so those not in my oppa list really should work hard to increase their charm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

It surprised me fans know about oppa's mole and birthmark. I know SJK has a birthmark on his left arm. A fan said he has 2 other birthmarks even a tiny one :shocked2: I was like : what? How can they know? I never notice it lol.

25 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Good idea 👍😂

I tried to memorize Havenites' oppas so when I see info I can help updating or tagging.

• Choco - Hyun Bin

• Mademoiselle - Ro Woon

• AbsM - every oppa is showing abs 🤭

• SilverMoonTea - difficult, she always changes oppa :BulbaConfused: I must dig in Oppa Tracker thread to know

• Haha 6