18 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

@SilverMoonTeaBosco is indeed a handsome grab😝watching Flying Tiger had me repeating the words “Holy he is handsome! look at his clothing! Omg so handsome! His hair! Omg!” I will still advocate for Flying Tiger 😝😝😝

Noted sis I should grab the flying handsome real soon lols. 

Btw that Witness Insecurity, the few last episodes kind of draggy. The daddy business took a lot of hours. I need to use FF button 😵

Next I might working on K9 first 😂 I hope he have lot of air time ler...

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Noted sis I should grab the flying handsome real soon lols. 

Btw that Witness Insecurity, the few last episodes kind of draggy. The daddy business took a lot of hours. I need to use FF button 😵

Next I might working on K9 first 😂 I hope he have lot of air time ler...

Girl K9 he lead so very high chance he got loads of screen time haha

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I think @Tofu already talked about this...but these posters are so shocking in quality. Luckily neither are my Oppas, so I'm not mad, but just amused and puzzled. It's like terrible photoshopping. I don't have a design degree and I feel like I could have made better posters! :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I think @Tofu already talked about this...but these posters are so shocking in quality. Luckily neither are my Oppas, so I'm not mad, but just amused and puzzled. It's like terrible photoshopping. I don't have a design degree and I feel like I could have made better posters! :laugh:

bahahaha they are like from 10 or 15 years ago sort of quality. 

Byung Chan looks so different. I couldn't recognise him.

Wahhhh @mademoiselle My twitter feed is filled with love for your boy Solomon. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhhh @mademoiselle My twitter feed is filled with love for your boy Solomon. 

Hahahahaha really! It's crazy. He's now has 3.3 millions IG followers. :psweatduck: I think everyone is swooning at the promotional video where they talked about their kissing scene. Having to shoot 17 times because Cho Yi Hyun couldn't find Solomon's lips with her eyes closed. She apologised for it but Solomon was enjoying it :lmao2:

I rewatch Sweet Revenge (Revenge Note) coz of it. Hahaha. And realise many of the actors/actresses in All of Us Are Dead were also in Sweet Revenge too. It's almost a mini reunion, lol.

P.S. my feeds of Janghaven are filled with SSR and YAMG couple :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhh this young c-actor got the right kind of bad boy feel

Abs, this actor's name is similar to the other C-Actor you like. Wang Ziyi is this one's name and the male lead from Once We Get Married is Wang Ziqi. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Abs, this actor's name is similar to the other C-Actor you like. Wang Ziyi is this one's name and the male lead from Once We Get Married is Wang Ziqi. :lmao2:

IKR...I kept typing wrongly ...I checked out 1st eps and it's fun. The leads have chemie and he's a good fit for the role. 

The FL is my spirit animal. He thinks he can get away with stuff but she can handle him :GrimChamp:

FLFolZ5aQAImQYa?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea LOL. Watching Jun's movie on NF now.

He asked FL to be his master... and all I can think of is all of you saying YES out loud to the screen :lmao2:

I would offer before he ask :laugh: I am gonna watch it later. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just finished. It's quite PG though I can't keep a straight face seeing Jun being SM by FL and wearing the S gears...LOL! It is a movie made to rationalise people with such desire (?), for the lack of a description which I can't conjure up now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 1/27/2022 at 12:06 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu's oppa quality not bad...😂

I agree with you because half my Oppas are also @Tofu's Oppas :laugh:

On 1/27/2022 at 2:18 PM, bai said:

this pretty summary why I put Lee Jehoon to my keyboard banner (lols) 😻 besides his amazing filmography (lot of my faves there: Signal, I Can Speak, Move to Heaven)

Reveal hidden contents

1500x500

BUSINESSMAN LEEJEHOON (thank you to the one to make this thread it's really a hard work 🥺🥺 (life saver cs I was searching this for so long someone to summary.. HEHEHE) ❣❣❣

Oh yes, I saw/ shared this thread on Twitter and was like my Oppa is a smart business guy :cool: All the more reason to adopt him

On 1/27/2022 at 2:53 PM, Tofu said:

It's just not this poster, it's everything that's come out for this drama. There's nothing about it that screams "watch me". :pandasleep:

Yeah Every time I see something for that Weather drama I'm disappointed. I kind of want to watch it, but I kind of don't as well. I feel like Yoon Park is going to be an annoying/ dark second lead since he's meant to be an ex-boyfriend that PMY's character was with for 10 years?! Why would you still be in the same office if you broke up with someone like that??? :shocked2: PMY is fine as a lead....but it still depends on her character. But I don't have any feelings for Song Kang...I'm not sure why I've never been interested, but he's not my type looks-wise/ behaviour-wise? :idk:. But on top of that the theme of the drama...weather forecasting is not super intriguing? :heiboi: I don't know. If y'all watch, let me know if it's good/ enjoyable and I may give it a go. 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:15 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL I will forever be annoyed at the weekend drama he was in a few years ago. They moved him from main lead to second. :letalQQ:

I can't believe they did that to himmmm  :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: Oh well at least I know there's a bunch of people on twitter that feel the same way as us and think there needs to be justice for Yoon Park :lol:

On 1/28/2022 at 5:20 PM, mademoiselle said:

BTW, Kim Min Kyu look so good in A Business Proposal (and with the glasses)! He's someone I actually haven't adopted even though I think he's cute!

Yeah I'm starting to think this guy will be more likely to be adopted than main lead AHS :laugh: I'm not sure if I'm digging AHS's CEO look

On 1/28/2022 at 7:53 PM, ssteph said:

Find someone who will look at you the same way Hae In looks at the chicken ❤️

He has profound feelings for friend chicken :laugh:

On 1/28/2022 at 11:21 PM, ssteph said:

I think so :smile:

Whoooaaaaaa. An official adoption! :Party01:

On 1/29/2022 at 11:34 AM, mademoiselle said:

Meet one of my young Oppa :smile: adopted a few years back, Park Solomon, which I think now he goes by Lomon 

I think I broke my Kdrama freeze last night by finally starting All of us are dead. He's pretty! I didn't know he had such an interesting mix too. But is Lomon really a name? :pandathink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

On 1/31/2022 at 9:36 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL That's quite a hard one, because in Our Secrets, Chen Zheyuan was the best desk mate. However, if I sat in seat C, that means I'm between Steven and Lee Jae Wook. :thinking: I might have to go with seat C. :laugh:

Haha, I love how strategic you are that you would plan your seats to be between TWO oppas on that iqiyi Oppa seat map. :laugh:

Whereas my only thought was DDDDDDDD

My sister saw my answer and made this dirty joke: She wants the D :laugh: I should have saw that coming :shocked:

On 1/31/2022 at 3:49 PM, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea!! It is too late in the evening here for a trailer to starts off with a creepy looking doll! :letalQQ: I will watch it again in the morning. 

I also can't watch creepy doll trailers at night. But can watch full episodes of zombie dramas. I don't understand myself either :idk:

On 1/31/2022 at 10:47 PM, ssteph said:

Oohhh~~~ oppaaaaa~~~

Whoaaaa, it's loooooooveeeee :wow:

On 2/3/2022 at 6:41 AM, mademoiselle said:

Nam Da Reum - I think he made a good choice to go now. It's not easy to get good script when he's still so young so might as well go & return as a man and be offered more adult roles rather than playing students or someone's young self all the time.

As much as he's close to his mum, I wonder if NDR was also hoping to gain some independance away from parents. He'd definitely be seen as much more of a grown up after he comes back from the army. I mean sometimes because she's his social media handler, it still feels like he's very much a kiddie :idk:

On 2/4/2022 at 9:59 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMsaw the trailer, but felt lacking something ler ... like not too forbidden 😅 The seducer seems too professional 🤣 

So you like them to be inexperience seducers? :smug:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think I broke my Kdrama freeze last night by finally starting All of us are dead. He's pretty! I didn't know he had such an interesting mix too. But is Lomon really a name?

He did some interviews and mentioned his background. He's a descendant of Koryo-saram* (ethnic Korean) who migrated to Russia, and then moved back to South Korea. Yes, his full name is Park Solomon and he recently shorten it to Lomon as stage name (previously it has always been Solomon).

*Learnt something new from this!

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you offer to be the S or the Master???

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
On 2/6/2022 at 2:27 AM, Tofu said:

I adored him in KA, but isn't he a little too young for these types of photoshoots? :shocked2:

Hahahaha....no, he's growing up now. No more young Byung Chan :cool:

On 2/6/2022 at 9:53 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha really! It's crazy. He's now has 3.3 millions IG followers. :psweatduck: I think everyone is swooning at the promotional video where they talked about their kissing scene. Having to shoot 17 times because Cho Yi Hyun couldn't find Solomon's lips with her eyes closed. She apologised for it but Solomon was enjoying it :lmao2:

Oh no accidentally read a spoiler. Oh well, he was too handsome that he would probably have to kiss someone! :laugh:

On 2/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhh this young c-actor got the right kind of bad boy feel

Soooo...you all know how I'm rarely tempted by C-dramas right.....I saw this trailer and was tempted to watch! 

I think I really do have a thing for bad boys... :scaredpanda2: (in dramas only. In Australia, bad boys are not so attractive :laugh:)

On 2/9/2022 at 4:11 PM, abs-oluteM said:

IKR...I kept typing wrongly ...I checked out 1st eps and it's fun. The leads have chemie and he's a good fit for the role. 

The FL is my spirit animal. He thinks he can get away with stuff but she can handle him :GrimChamp:

The promo pics just look good with these 2...maybe this will be the year I finally embrace C-dramas fully :thinking:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea LOL. Watching Jun's movie on NF now.

He asked FL to be his master... and all I can think of is all of you saying YES out loud to the screen :lmao2:

Oh it's just a movie? I thought it was a series and was wondering how much stuff they were going to get into  :laugh:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

He did some interviews and mentioned his background. He's a descendant of Koryo-saram* (ethnic Korean) who migrated to Russia, and then moved back to South Korea. Yes, his full name is Park Solomon and he recently shorten it to Lomon as stage name (previously it has always been Solomon).

Wowwww. I didn't know there was a group of Russian-Koreans. Maybe that's why there's some K-drama actors who speak/ study Russian. And why they seem to feature that culture more than some others in K-dramas :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2