On 2/17/2022 at 9:33 PM, NiteWalker said:

who? lols....TSY? Dilreba?

Huang Riying. She's in Destiny of Love with Darren. 

On 2/18/2022 at 6:36 AM, JenL said:

Hahaha I'm surprised you only do 36 episodes considering so many C-Dramas seem so long!

I've definitely watch more but I prefer them to be 36 episodes or less. Usually when they are more than that, I know it's going to drag on a lot especially for the modern dramas. For historical dramas, I can handle more episodes. Thankfully, their episodes are roughly 30-45 minutes long. :laugh:

On 2/18/2022 at 6:36 AM, JenL said:

feel like he'd be good for playing a snobby character since he looks so fair and slender that he gives off rich-kid-never-worked-a-day-in-my-life vibes

YES!! He does give off that kind of vibe! :lmao2:

On 2/18/2022 at 8:08 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oh yeah, I forgot they release 6 episodes of that movie @abs-oluteM @Tofu

Is it out already? I didn't realized it was out and would love to see their story continue because it was too brief in the movie. 

By the way, I found my first love of the year. :heart:

TAB-02v3.gif

@abs-oluteM You are joining soon, right? :lenny:

TAB-04.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Is it out already?

I think so.

19 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Just finished today. It was 20 episodes! I’m surprised I lasted to the end. Though the relationships were heartwarming, I had to ffw some of those. The reason I watched were the cases and how either Mr Oh or Geu Rae would come up with some brilliant idea to make it work.

Another lesser reason was Kang Sora. She’s Hyun Bin’s ex before Son Ye Jin so I was curious. Think she did a credible job in Misaeng.

Ahahahaha. It was very long especially one episode is over an hour. xD Glad you like it. It's one of the classics that made history because at that time it was rare a cable TV series (tvN) get such high ratings.

I like Kang Sora's character in the beginning a whole lot more than latter. She lost her aura/sparks after working for the Resource team. It makes my blood boil (and feel depressed) that all those men kept bullying her, especially Ma Bujang. I'm still mad he was never punished for bullying and all his bad behaviours were never really addressed. I guess that's relatable and part of reality at the workplace. Some people on the higher-up managerial roles just keep getting away with things.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I still have to watch this!!! I put it on higher priority after Squid Game, but things keep happening in life or coming out in Tw drama/ K drama world and I get distracted!

Hahaha how can we all help to make you start watching Prison Playbook? xDDDD

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So little love ? 😨😱 Pls do better... 

Btw I found (another) love 🤣 Ryu Deok Hwan.... I think I just collecting all available Ryus in the world 😆

Watching Nobody Knows now and it's so good !

Don't think there are that many Ryu... how many are they do you know?

Bahahahahahaha would you love him enough to watch him in Faith? :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha! By that comment, how many have you adopted so far this year?! :shocked2:

@JenL Prison Playbook is good, definitely watch it when you have time (preferably sooner than later...haha!). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu I hv started ! Yes your new love is handsome & got lots of charisma . 

@SilverMoonTea I hv not really adopted any either.  Even with Choi Woo Shik whom I liked a lot in OBS or Jun Ho in The Red Sleeve. I love them there but not adopted. Honestly zero adoptions so far . I keep going back to my oppas . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/20/2022 at 5:50 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Honestly zero adoptions so far

I hope Jeremy's voice and cheekbones are enough for you to adopt him, because I'm quite smitten by him. :wow:

TAB-11v3.gif

I think he's a bit different from the type of oppas/geges I've adopted lately. Is it because he's older than me for once? :lmao2:

@SilverMoonTea Are you done with Nobody Knows? I don't think RDH have many dramas out besides his God Quiz series. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think he's a bit different from the type of oppas/geges I've adopted lately. Is it because he's older than me for once? :lmao2:

He's got that more manly look also that's why I like him. I love that he's abit cruel as Liang Yi. He could easily pass off as a very handsome villain! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does HIY need a younger version ? LOL...this guy doesn't look any younger than  HIY who looks pretty young to me though I know he's not that young age wise. 

Maybe he's meant to play the middle school version of HIY's character? Which, like you pointed out, HIY could have probably played that himself. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 2/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha I haven't adopted anyone this year yet too! :laugh:

My on-going obsession with Paul Fu has continued from last year and has been pretty all-consuming :popcorn: I just love him. 

And even though I'm back in Kdrama land and have enjoyed All of Us are Dead and I'm loving Twenty Five Twenty One, I can't say I've had that strong a feelings for anyone to the point of obsession. Nam Joo Hyuk is an old Oppa who floats around somewhere on eyecandy tier, but may get promoted to Significant tier since I keep retweetin pictures of him. I really like him, not as much Weightlifting Fairy yet, but he's good. Aaaand he looks might fine in a red sports car  :cool::laugh:

Also I just realised why Kim Bum dropped off the Oppa list...where is the romance?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 2/23/2022 at 11:37 PM, bai said:

I love this recent Song Kang photoshoot 🖤

i saw this one and honestly i dont like the 2nd photo :x

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG @Tofu Two Oppa of yours at the same time!

its pretty normal nowadays and hard to be avoided...

my brother was also tested positive and now he need to lock himself in the room....

• Like 5
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i saw this one and honestly i dont like the 2nd photo :x

its okey! :))

I find the hairstyle is nice on him + that black high turtleneck no sleeve pose accessory nail on point, but kind of meh with the wooly jacket x)

~

btw for this oppa tracker thread, maybe you will be inspired to make some kind of this with your own oppa?

Or this could pass to wizarding club instead hahaha

I was enjoying this a lot (to make this moodboard) LOL

Spoiler

FMabMuFVIAUOawQ?format=png&name=small

FMabnYOUUAg6Ct1?format=png&name=small

FMacpt5UcAYz7II?format=png&name=small

FMadLrcVIAE0Raz?format=png&name=small

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

10 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Can we call fans with oppa in Significant Tier as casual fans? Fans with oppa in VIP Tier is diehard fans?

not preferring diehard bcs it seems extreme like when this oppa did wrong still a fan? Hahaha nonoooo

maybe dedicated?? LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Hahahahaha @bai that must be a lot of work, going through photos to match with the House?

@ssteph Are you trying to classify yourself for SJK and JHI? :lmao2: I thought those really dedicated ones (and fiercely defend their bias) calls themselves a "stan" rather than a fan?

I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan or stan for any Oppa, regardless of whatever tiers they are because I don't know how loyal I can be. Maybe I can call myself a Big Heart fan. Hahahaha! I'd call @SilverMoonTea a fickle-minded fan coz she change Oppa so quickly. @Chocolate is a Denial fan :lmao2: coz she keeps denying she's straying from Hyun Bin :laugh:

@abs-oluteM is a big heart fan too but she's more loyal than I do. HAHAHA. @Tofu What do you think you are?

• Haha 8

wahhh @bai I love that you use the Harry Potter themes there. 

@NiteWalker take care Angie. 

25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM is a big heart fan too but she's more loyal than I do. HAHAHA.

By Big Heart you mean we have space to keep a lot of oppas right ? hahahah...It's true , I still love a lot of oppas that I adopted in the past, so I am quite loyal. But I don't think I can call myself a stan - as in I won't dedicate an entire twitter account just for them. I don't want to be just admiring one person's abs only - variety is the spice of life ! :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4