@mademoiselle Oh, he was in Lookout?! Hmm...I can't remember his character in that. I'll have to go back at some point to look. He kind of has the same vibe as Ryeoun. 

@JenL That's quite a hard one, because in Our Secrets, Chen Zheyuan was the best desk mate. However, if I sat in seat C, that means I'm between Steven and Lee Jae Wook. :thinking: I might have to go with seat C. :laugh:

This is my new eye candy -- Euro Yotsawat Tawapee.

SCK-01.gif

But I haven't figured out if it's because of his relationship with his son (they play father/son in the lakorn I'm watching). 

SCK-02v2.gif

Or if he's only eye candy because his son is super adorable! :lmao2:

SCK-03.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Tofu Yes. Solomon's character, if I remember right, caused the death of Lee Se Young's daughter. He was evil in there! Totally suitable to be in Juvenile Justice (upcoming NF drama) with Kim Hye Soo xD But ... he was super duper sweet to Kim Hyang Gi in Sweet Revenge. Gaaah. And in All of Us Are Dead too.

@JenL OMG at first I saw Kim Tan, I was like, "What do you mean you know where I'll sit?" Hahahahaha and then I thought no way, you must meant Haru, and voila.... My Haruuuuu appears! :love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Your new boy is everywhere on social media. All I see is him, I feel like I've watched all his clips in the drama already. :lmao2:

Ahahahaha really? He and the other casts are also actively updating their IG to promote the dramas so you will keep seeing updates until they stop (the difference in new generation versus the older gens who rely on the network broadcasts doing the job).

I'm hoping to see them on Netflix. From the photos I can see it'll come soon :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@TofuI will finished this Bosco drama. The romance is quite sweet and slow burn. I like the ML personality, he's uncooperative at first but become so sweet and calm later on. As of C drama starting 25 onwards it gets draggy, but I think the writer quite promising. For C drama it's a bit creative, haha... 

20220202-145903.jpg

20220202-145910.jpg

No wonder Bosco is on @Darkarcana's collection. I give my seal of approval ! 

@NiteWalkerHave you watched this?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea @bai

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-series-money-game-announces-its-star-studded-lineup

On January 28th Naver webtoon shared that the hit webtoon "Money Game" will be turned into a drama and it will be led by Ryu Joon Yeol, IU, Park Jung Min, Park Hae Joon, and Bae Sung Woo. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle They are indeed everywhere! It's actually somewhere in the top 4 in the US. I'm not into zombie stuff but I do appreciate all the clips I've seen. BUT Nam Da Reum :letalQQ:

@SilverMoonTea Are you trying to sell me this drama because I said I don't have any dramas to watch? Hahaha! I won't really have anything for about three weeks. Ghost Doctor is Mon/Tues and then Bulgasal finishes up this weekend. You know, so far this year, I've already finished five dramas. :cool:

• Haha 5

@TofuDon't you need to catch up on Reset?

All of Us Are Dead is No.1 over here! That got me wondering if it'll make my friend watch it since topping the charts and being hyped up is what it takes to get her to watch Squid Game. Haha.

Nam Da Reum - I think he made a good choice to go now. It's not easy to get good script when he's still so young so might as well go & return as a man and be offered more adult roles rather than playing students or someone's young self all the time.

He, Solomon and Tang Jun Sang are like my 3rd generation Oppa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle I'm on episode four of Reset. I'm just waiting until the last episode to release with English subs. Then I'm going to binge it. I'll have time since TTD is on hiatus now. :cry:

I agreed that it's a pretty good decision to go now versus later for NRD. Can't wait to see him come back! I don't think I have any 3rd generation adoptions yet, not in Korean dramaland. I have plenty in Chinese dramaland. LOL!! 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu I am watching last eps of Reset now sans the subs. It has taken so long ...lol..but very enjoyable series. 

@SilverMoonTea see oppa ...oh wait I mean your ex oppa :laugh:

Yeon Woo Jin in an upcoming movie called Serve The People. He plays a model soldier who falls for his commander's young wife. :hug:

Spoiler

FKq0BhaaMAY928R?format=png&name=small

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha oppa that inspiring my name Lawyerh. Btw why he's in such compromising position ? :laugh: 18+ ah? :psweatduck:

@mademoisellethe plot like Obsessed hahaha.... 

Yes ....affair drama . He works for her husband but she somewhat seduces him 

+19 stuff preview. YWJ is good kisser & great with skinship scenes so he won't have issues pulling this off

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

23 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @bai

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-series-money-game-announces-its-star-studded-lineup

On January 28th Naver webtoon shared that the hit webtoon "Money Game" will be turned into a drama and it will be led by Ryu Joon Yeol, IU, Park Jung Min, Park Hae Joon, and Bae Sung Woo. 

YES! I'm anticipating this. SO HAPPY

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o