2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea That's from their new movie coming out on Valentine's Day! The teaser looks nice for it. Three of my favorites have a romance movie coming out on Valentine's Day -- Jasper, Patrick Shih, and Ryan Ding. Let's hope they all have good endings. :yoongibtspls:

Im jelly! He hold her hand 😅😂

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ4rv1_lJDL/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI'm so dramaless, so I give Romance is  a Bonus Book second chance. I didn't like the ep 1, so I continue with ep 2 now and it seems pretty good. I think it's you who said this is good right? Or @sstephwho is a book lover? I forgot. 

I might have said it few times but don't remember to who. First episode was hard to watch because FL keeps getting put down but it gets better later and it's a "beautiful" drama... stroppyse did a review on it here.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Nam Joohyuk in 2521 is pretttyyyyyyyy I just watched E1 & why it gives me WLFKBJ (Bokjoo) vibe I want to rewatch lalalala

and for the oppa tracker, yes I'm defeated by this guy YY becomes my visual ace after all these times I can't run. Even oppas come and go the damage is real to me after knowing more of his backgrounds & behind the scenes

still wishing there is one more & more filmography from him that blow my mind tho pls. PLS

ok that's it my confessionnnnnn 😩🤚

[ this better opened in Twitter ]

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Which episode are you on now, @SilverMoonTea? I'm wondering if your new love for LJS can get you to the end of it... but you said it's higher chance for you to complete a drama when all episodes are out so I sure hope so.

One of my favourite quotes from Romance Book is when Dan Yi described Eun Ho as a book. Man, I would love to be described as a book by someone else! Felt like the highest honour or best praise one could get xD. Have you seen this scene yet?

And, also love Eun Ho's maturity in his letter to his editor thanking her for liking him. What about this?

Did you reach the "you are beautiful" bit yet?

I'm jealous Won Bin's wife Lee Na Young gets to touch LJS's chest so many times

• Haha 5

@mademoiselleI'm still on early episodes. Just finish ep 6 yesterday. Will continue soon and keep you updated. 

Haha we can write a book about oppa loves instead being described as a book 🤣 What I noticed, in the ending song there will be some wording that expressing their view and feelings. 

What make me sad is the scene where thousand of books being shredded into paper because of the imperfection. I guess people who being rough with books in bookstore and causing damage to the books need to see and learn from this. 

The overall drama gives warm and fuzzy feeling, I think the fashion and the setting are being curated carefully. So I appreciated it a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What make me sad is the scene where thousand of books being shredded into paper because of the imperfection. I guess people who being rough with books in bookstore and causing damage to the books need to see and learn from this.

I have trouble understanding why people could mistreat books. Maybe it's my OCD but I love new books. No crease. No foldings please! I'm sad seeing it goes to waste because poor trees. It's actually the same for a manufacturing plant. A lot of products are rejected due to quality issues. It's such a waste.

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The overall drama gives warm and fuzzy feeling, I think the fashion and the setting are being curated carefully. So I appreciated it a lot.

This drama has a good, fun casts. They are also very colourful characters, including awesome fashion as you said. I often wonder why dramas love depicting these characters being so hard-working, enthuasiatic or responsible in their jobs because in reality, it's the total opposite. Or is it just Japanese and Koreans? xDDDD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@sstephsince you've adopted JHI...did you binge any of his past works? 

@SilverMoonTea see your ex oppa...he looks nice in press con for 39

FLsnl6paAAAj9Ad?format=jpg&name=medium

@Tofuit is me? Or do the oppas you like have a particular look? Especially when I see the pictures you just posted

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/13/2022 at 2:34 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ2Ew5ppbAU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jasper looks handsome recently. I like how they style his hair for the wedding. But I don't really fancy Guli Nazha... 😅 I think her acting lack of depth. 

My boy has been advertising for his movie hardcore on Insta stories, but I'm the same as you Tea...not sure about this romance. I don't know what it is, but I haven't felt any of his pairings since he went to C-Dramaland. I know that's where the money is, but I really don't think the dramas he's picked up have been to my taste. Like they're romantic, but maybe overly so...it feels a little put on rather than having that natural playful feeling. Or maybe I say this coz I just want him back with Puff in project number 3 :idk::laugh:

On 2/13/2022 at 11:28 AM, Tofu said:

Three of my favorites have a romance movie coming out on Valentine's Day -- Jasper, Patrick Shih, and Ryan Ding. Let's hope they all have good endings. :yoongibtspls:

Ooooh Patrick! I did see some posters but didn't investigate further...what's his Valentine's project? :heart:

On 2/13/2022 at 2:01 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Im jelly! He hold her hand 😅😂

Ohhhh me toooooo....SOOOOO JELLLLYYYYYY :shocked2:

On 2/14/2022 at 12:35 AM, bai said:

Nam Joohyuk in 2521 is pretttyyyyyyyy I just watched E1 & why it gives me WLFKBJ (Bokjoo) vibe I want to rewatch lalalala

I just started this and I agree soooo much. I don't think I've thought he was this cute since Weightlifting Fairy  - at least he seemed pretty average in the last few projects I saw him in (Start Up and Josie)...I maybe even readopt him. :wow:

Hahaha, my friend has a theory that when they're pretty, they've gone for a botox shoot or some cosmetic touch up :lol: Wouldn't be surprised, although it could just be that he's playing a character with a bit more of a kick than those projects. :heiboi:

On 2/14/2022 at 9:01 PM, mademoiselle said:

One of my favourite quotes from Romance Book is when Dan Yi described Eun Ho as a book. Man, I would love to be described as a book by someone else! Felt like the highest honour or best praise one could get xD. Have you seen this scene yet?

Whooaaa this is romance done right. Would marry a guy who did that :laugh:

On 2/15/2022 at 5:42 PM, mademoiselle said:

I have trouble understanding why people could mistreat books. Maybe it's my OCD but I love new books. No crease. No foldings please! I'm sad seeing it goes to waste because poor trees.

YES! Me too. I was once so mad at an old friend (we've drifted apart now)...but I lent her my Harry Potter book and she dog earred the pages :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: It was a brand new book. And she didn't apologise. I learnt then never to lend her books again!

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleIt's so nice that they have book event. There is seldom any book event ever here 🥲 Previously there is independent book store that sometimes having event, but they're closing down due to pandemic. 

That's sad! I wish they had more book events here too. I did find a new pop up library in the city today, so maybe I should borrow some books tomorrow  :heart:

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofuit is me? Or do the oppas you like have a particular look? Especially when I see the pictures you just posted

Hahaha but maybe it's because she posted a few photos of the same Oppa, Patrick Shih :laugh: But the others do also share a look...so @Tofu has a type :heiboi:

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, ssteph said:

I watched his short film Blue Happiness. Watching his drama A Piece of Your Mind now.

I like A Piece of Your Mind a lot. I think it was very beautiful, especially the cafe setting with the plants shadow on the wall. JHI looks so lovely there. The love line also quite moving and super slowburn, so I really enjoyed it. The last few episodes let me know what you think about it. 

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

YES! Me too. I was once so mad at an old friend (we've drifted apart now)...but I lent her my Harry Potter book and she dog earred the pages :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: It was a brand new book. And she didn't apologise. I learnt then never to lend her books again!

Oh my... I barely borrow friend's books as it's more comfortable to own it or borrow from library. As I tend to be more careful if it's not mine. That was quite too much, your friend, you must be very dissapointed with the dog eared she left. 

Btw @JenLI called you on Forecast Love Weather drama 😆 Will you try that drama? 

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I like A Piece of Your Mind a lot. I think it was very beautiful, especially the cafe setting with the plants shadow on the wall. JHI looks so lovely there. The love line also quite moving and super slowburn, so I really enjoyed it. The last few episodes let me know what you think about it. 

@ssteph How was Blue Happiness? It looks good but sad. I still need to watch since it's directed by my fave Lee Je Hoon and it's got Tang Joon Sung :heart:

I liked how pretty A Piece of Your Mind was....but I couldn't stand all the side characters. Drove me mad. :psweatduck:

Oh my... I barely borrow friend's books as it's more comfortable to own it or borrow from library. As I tend to be more careful if it's not mine. That was quite too much, your friend, you must be very dissapointed with the dog eared she left. 

Yeah I prefer library books to friend's books because I'd be stressed looking after them! :BulbaConfused: I would never fold the corners!

Btw @JenLI called you on Forecast Love Weather drama 😆 Will you try that drama? 

Haha, did you??? I missed the notification. Maybe I had the window open and closed it accidentally. 

I'm not sure. Seeeeee....Yoon Park is my Oppa since Age of Youth, but I'm not a Song Kang fan. He has done nothing for me so far to the point that I've never been tempted to pick up his series. BUT I know that Yoon Park plays an ex-boyfriend of 10 years here and Song Kang and Park Min Young's characters hook up in Episode 1...so I don't know how to feel...is Yoon Park going to be evil? My poor heart can't take another bad role for him? Is the series interesting? Weather reporting?...Those bad posters also didn't tempt me...I have lots of reservations against starting :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL @SilverMoonTea Hahahaha! My friend told me looong time ago that she and her brother had a fight and to annoy her even more, her brother took her book and open it really big to put a crease through the book's spine. She was horrified (and mad). :lmao2: I don't lend my books (novels) that I treasure to anyone because I know something might happen even from putting the novel in a backpack! My Harry Potter series are nicely wrapped with plastic cover :laugh: and so are my Twilight series but I stopped wrapping after that. Some of my beloved comic books have covers too (love that Taiwan even customed made to fit the size of the comic book).

@ssteph Blue Happiness? Is that the one-episode drama/movie? Hope you enjoy A Piece of Your Mind.

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1