10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I have decided to adopt Rowoon. I don't have any photos or gifs to share, but I'm sure @mademoiselle can share on my behalf. :duckhearts:

Wait. All this time, he's not adopted? 😳

There you go, Rowoon - CEO style :pandalove:

371531626-834145748081238-84947547362879

I have already told @abs-oluteM this time I must have a Rowoon gif from this drama (I didn't have one from Sunbae or Tomorrow and I love him in Sunbae), so this time he's so pretty in suits, I should/must have one. Hahaha! 😆

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

his thread is so quiet... are people not adopting Oppa anymore?

Busy ogling at new oppa :laugh:

I think this Elvis Han is very hot.....close to adoption though I must see if I will like him in another drama. Will you check out his other works @Chocolate?

eYllDn_3f.jpg

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why would it be intimidating? @Tofu @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

This thread is so quiet... are people not adopting Oppa anymore?

Yes adopting but too lazy to write recently hahaha... 

I think Xiao Zhan will make it to the cut soon. I was watching Sunshine By My Side and quite entertained by him. 

download-6.jpg

Chen Xiao also quite amusing in Incomparable Beauty... I need to watch more to decide. 

I have some random J oppas too... 

And most exciting is Cheng Yi back with modern drama.. And he looks hella good there... 

So yes busy busy 😆

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Busy ogling at new oppa :laugh:

I think this Elvis Han is very hot.....close to adoption though I must see if I will like him in another drama. Will you check out his other works @Chocolate?

eYllDn_3f.jpg

Hahaha! I like him very much too. He looks damn hot in his suits and leather jackets.

I am keen to watch his other works. Know any where the story is good too? Cdramas usually need a lot of FFWD lol.

@SilverMoonTea Are you really not watching just because he is not pale and skinny? 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4
21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hahaha! I like him very much too. He looks damn hot in his suits and leather jackets.

I am keen to watch his other works. Know any where the story is good too? Cdramas usually need a lot of FFWD lol.

@SilverMoonTea Are you really not watching just because he is not pale and skinny? 😂

I think Siege in Fog is famous work of him too. I have too many C dramas on my hand, so I think won't try your new oppa acquisition 😆 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think Xiao Zhan will make it to the cut soon. I was watching Sunshine By My Side and quite entertained by him. 

What? I'm pretty sure you adopted him already. :lmao2:

01.png

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

This thread is so quiet... are people not adopting Oppa anymore?

I just adopted Rowoon. I don't have anyone else worth else adopting. 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Or probably looking for some certain pattern. Let me know the result of the audit :lol:

Is there even a pattern? Though you do like the pale ones....ahahahah

@Chocolate Siege in the Fog was indeed his famous show and even has another actor I like _ Jeremy Tsui. I will see if you like it before I try :laugh:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate Siege in the Fog was indeed his famous show and even has another actor I like _ Jeremy Tsui. I will see if you like it before I try :laugh:

I tried 1 episode. His hair is god awful (I think it’s permed at the top???) and his voice is dubbed 😭

The synopsis says the wife was forced to marry him but it was love at first sight for him. Ep1 starts 2 years into the marriage I think and they are still quite distant with each other. So the romance should be interesting to watch if the script is any good.

He looks thinner here though.

Read that he was a racer. He’s with a motorbike here too.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, Chocolate said:

The synopsis says the wife was forced to marry him but it was love at first sight for him. Ep1 starts 2 years into the marriage I think and they are still quite distant with each other. So the romance should be interesting to watch if the script is any good.

Oooh. This kind of plot is always interesting to watch in a drama (but do not wish it upon anybody).

Are you still watching My Dearest, Choco?

@SilverMoonTea All the pictures too blur. Can't see his nail shape properly. LOL.

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is there even a pattern? Though you do like the pale ones....ahahahah

No wonder Tea doesn't love Rowoon. He is not pale (his skin is quite dark for a Korean).

• Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea Haha! I think I am averaging the same this year as I did last year. I am adding another idol to my list though. I'm adopting Wonwoo from Seventeen. :wow:

d1ea80455581b98fcb60c72674dbad6fd6b2695c

Spoiler

d4e3912015a04f4c39fdc93b54eee8e476e72459

58f699b0af7cecc11bae164b1161bee380a5bd2a

Credit: https://www.tumblr.com/jeonsupershy

Honestly, I think I am adopting him because his personality when meeting new people is quite similar to me. Haha! Wow, this year, I'm adding quite a few of these idols. :lmao2:

• Haha 3
On 12/22/2020 at 1:10 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

17. Cheng Yi is my forever oppa, till scandal do us apart

:lmao2:

On 12/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, Chocolate said:

I definitely don't need 🤣

You should show a list of your 2020 oppas too. Historical evidence is important to show pattern of behaviour 😂🤣

I'm auditing @Chocolate. You need to declare your new list.

Wu Lei, Ji Sung and Elvis Han

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3