5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @Tofu this is for you. Dong Yeon said he'll come after you if you fall for someone else

So cute! :wow:

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes he is, but he looks dull and unlively there lols. And seems he's forever second lead?

He is looking positively at the script Seo Hyun Jin and Hwang In Yeop are attached too. I don't know if he will continue to be seond lead because it says it's a leading role but they also said that for HIY too. :idk:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLsaid its good to have 98ers under our wings 🤣

Poor Ki Yong he didn't make it again for me this year :cry:

I already have 03'ers under my wings :eeeee: Come catch up on me you two.

I'm happy with Ki Yong's Gumiho role ~ much better than Born Again. Though I've no confident this love will last...

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

No wonder he looks so familiar @SilverMoonTea ,  he was in The Spies Who Loved Me. He was one of the agent there , and somewhat had his own love line. He was cute. @ktcjdrama will remember

Was he the one working behind the desk with Eric? If so then I sort of remember him.

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Was he the one working behind the desk with Eric? If so then I sort of remember him.

Yes yes! The one who did a lot of the IT work. 

Hmm  let's see how long our @SilverMoonTea will last....two weeks tops!

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I already have 03'ers under my wings  Come catch up on me you two.

I'm happy with Ki Yong's Gumiho role ~ much better than Born Again. Though I've no confident this love will last...

Yeah after I checked its indeed the funny guy in Spy. But his role not too big there. He also have webtoon called Kiss Goblin. Hmm sounds tacky? Ahaha.... maybe I need to see it. 

JKY gumiho is like grandpa haha, he do old song, have curfew night, can't eat this & that. Wah, ofc I choose bad boy sunbae.... ahahaa...

@abs-oluteMYeah this guy really 2nd lead, I not even sure will he appear a lot in next wk eps or not? :cry: I need to see more of the oppas or you know my love will dwindled (fast) :laugh:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes yes! The one who did a lot of the IT work.

Did he eventually got the attention of that female spy?

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmm  let's see how long our @SilverMoonTea will last....two weeks tops!

Bahahahahaha... depends on her drama schedule actually :pandathink:

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

JKY gumiho is like grandpa haha, he do old song, have curfew night, can't eat this & that. Wah, ofc I choose bad boy sunbae.... ahahaa...

Bad boy sunbae breaks heart. No no. :KittyBan:

• Haha 5
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did he eventually got the attention of that female spy?

Yes he did. Was there even like a kiss @ktcjdrama? I think something happened between them. I remember they somewhat "sailed".

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

57 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes he did. Was there even like a kiss @ktcjdrama? I think something happened between them. I remember they somewhat "sailed".

Yes, the ship sailed @mademoiselle But I don't remember any kiss. There was a time jump. So after the time jump, they're already together. It was a good drama which I don't mind watching again, if I had the extra time, that is... :laugh: but other equally awesome new dramas and new oppas are calling, so we move on :lenny:

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama Did you adopt any new Oppa after Song Kang & Rowoon? Share share, LOL!

---

LOL, what do you guys think of this cheekiness? Cheesy?

Video unavailable for me.

Of course I have new adoption... I just have forgotten to update my tracker, lol...

instagram-mbn-drama-177364737-2356161216

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love