7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I thought Jang Ki Yong was going to have a revival in her heart what with her trying to sell me Gumiho. Looks like Tiger Sunbae ( he looks more like a cub though , I don’t see the “roar” factor in this guy 😆 ) is ( or should I say was ?) the new attraction. 

She's a masochist who enjoys having SLS :idk:

52 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNzKang Hana is 32 y.o? Wow, she surely looks super young, and still suitable to play the uni student, Gumiho power 🤭

@abs-oluteMSunbae tiger point of attraction :

- Can't touch him. The FL will be in pain if in contact with him >> Source of great forbidden love. 

- He steal a glance to the FL a lot >> One sided love that I like. 

- Playboy turn to loyal sad boy >> Another cliche we all love. 

- He's a bit clueless lols. He just bought ticket to watch movie in cinemas, thought its romcom, but actually its X-rated one. Ahahaha.... 

- Dimples! Very deep at that. 

Gumiho Ki Yong attraction :

- Old soul trapped in handsome young guy. 

- Give you a lot of foods with night curfew & other rules to follow. 

- Can do teletransport, erase memory. 

- Melancholic, he do push & pull a lot. 

@mademoisellemore attracted to him haha, so maybe she can adding up. 

@bairamaWill you watch My Roommate is A Gumiho? 

Hahaha I'm opposite of Tea for Tiger sunbae.

- Don't like forbidden love, as you already know (YoM).

- Don't like playboy/bad boy and particularly this one because he was only interested in her because she is the only girl that doesn't fawn over him and he was betting with friends to woo her. Not impressed with the personality although I'll give you that he's getting his karma now.

- Too full of himself

- I hadn't noticed the dimples :laugh: but yes, some scenes of him with Dam are still fun to watch and cute.

In addition to Tea's, Haraboji Gumiho

- Super lonely (well, he is 999 years old!)

- Old soul but knowledgeable

- Very charming in black

- Dam makes him smile (only her and that's why she's special)

- He spoils Dam

As for push & pull, aiyoo, that's him being scared of being hurt and repeating past mistakes. He'd have to be the one left back to endure the pain so understandable.

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaWill you watch My Roommate is A Gumiho? 

Is the drama more comedic onee? The line up is Jang Kiyong, Hyeri, Kang Hana.. Super interesting!

I'm in waiting for Hosplay 2 & Nevertheless for now, and I'm very bad at watch the drama till it ends these months haha.. I do wanna give it a try tho (Gumiho) I love good comedyy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

Is the drama more comedic onee? The line up is Jang Kiyong, Hyeri, Kang Hana.. Super interesting!

I'm in waiting for Hosplay 2 & Nevertheless for now, and I'm very bad at watch the drama till it ends these months haha.. I do wanna give it a try tho (Gumiho) I love good comedyy!

Yeesss so far more in the comedy... I was ROFL with Dam's antique all the time 😃 It's perfect for long tiring day! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa@abs-oluteMactually that Mine oppa (evil jerk? Haha) quite cute 😏

I do think he is a good actor. Is he oppa level yet for me, maybe not. But I think  I would be happy to check out his next work.

This month is Johnny Huang month ahahahaha I go through this every time he has a new drama.

@mademoiselle Not my oppa but I am gonna watch his new drama with Lee Se Young. Looks like a melo sort of Sageuk

5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

But this is an oppa thread so will focus on teh opppahhhhh.

It's okay....we can spazz with you on your unnie loves too....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not my oppa but I am gonna watch his new drama with Lee Se Young. Looks like a melo sort of Sageuk

Nooooooo don't be melo again. BTW, is The Crowned Clown considered as melo? I can handle this one (and enjoyed it, lol). We'll see. I wanna check it out too.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Nooooooo don't be melo again. BTW, is The Crowned Clown considered as melo? I can handle this one (and enjoyed it, lol). We'll see. I wanna check it out too.

Yes , TCC was definitely melodrama. Not all melodramas have bad endings or sad ones.

The Red Sleeve Cuff synopsis: 

It depicts a royal court romance record between the king of Joseon whose priority is the nation over love, and a court lady who wants to protect the life she has chosen.

I wonder if it will be based on history?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 6/7/2021 at 5:57 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Is Namgoong Min new Oppa?

I, too, also haven't been able to continue with Good Manager (even with Kim Seon Ho in there). Hmm belatedly realised I've only seen 4 of his dramas. HAHA.

Errr, what's the definition of Oppa again? Mine is still strictly Hyun Bin only, even though I have a half-naked young boy as one of my badges 😅

• Haha 7
28 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Someone once you set your eyes on him, he moved your heart. Action you take could be watching his dramas, buying his badge, talking about his beautiful eyes,smile, abs, dimples. 

Source Lawyerh Dictionary

Ok, then I am only 1/3 so not Oppa yet.

Sadly, his other dramas also not interesting! I am trying Awakening again but...

• Haha 6
12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I forgot by did u also like B1A4? 

Yes! I liked them! Jinyoung and Baro left the group a few years ago after not renewing their contracts. All five of them were great together so it's too bad they couldn't stay together. 

Is Jinyoung a new oppa or an old oppa recently rediscovered again? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@ssteph tag me if Taec shows his body !!!

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha @Chocolate how do you even measured it so precisely that you know it is 1/3? Or obviously you're better with Mathematics than I do? :laugh:

With @Chocolate , I can believe it is possible seeing all her excel files ! 

• Haha 6