24 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha, he can believe what he wants...but I can't help it, cannot be Oppa in my heart. I guess they're right about celebrities having to be careful with what they say

I agree lols. Oppa who talk too much can be demise for his own self 😅 

PSJ don't like girl too tall. I still can apply, I'm not so tall 🤣 But I don't want to become stay at home mum 🤣 I actually want to apply to become LSG's wife. But now it's closed. He got gf 😆. My reason : he seems good at carpentry, good at taking care of kids.... Hahahaha.... I probably looking for maid not husband 😅

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

50 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha...True, I'll probably working Shopping King Louie at some point. Still getting over my DDSSLLS grudge coz even though I know that one has a good ending...I'll be thinking...but why did you have to ruin DDSSLLS for me :letalQQ: What other good SIG projects are there? He has a movie out recently right?

I actually don't know when I adopted Hyun Bin...might have been back in the day with Secret Garden actually, which is a weird pick since he was annoying :laugh: Or it might have been in one of his films? :thinking: But he's definitely charming in MotA. I liked him in Crash Landing as well. He's oddly one of the few big name stars along with Gong Yoo that I have adopted 

Yeah he's got a movie Pipeline with Lee Soo Hyuk. I've a feeling this one isn't gonna be great but we'll find out. He's got plenty of dramas to choose from. My personal fave are:

1. King of Highschool Savvy (watch him switch between highschooler and working adult). I enjoyed this a lot.

2. Shopping King Louis - I also enjoy this.

3. Hello Monster - LOVE this story as a whole!

4. Reply 1997 - My first SIG's drama.

He's also in:

1. The Master's Sun (second lead)

2. Squad 38

3. No Breathing (movie with LJS)

My least fave had to be Hundred Million Stars from the Sky.

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah dangerous to list anyone as Forever Oppas but I do have a few I have been very loyal to since I started watching kdramas . 

What do you mean by loyal? Is it as in you would watch all of their dramas? I think you're loyal to Lee Joon Hyuk and Kim Seon Ho.

I really don't wanna admit it but I guess I haven't missed any of LMH's since I adopted him in City Hunter. But I didn't watch his older works before BOFs. I watched all of Yang Se Jong's dramas too (this isn't too hard since he's so new hahaha). Lee Do Hyun I wouldn't go near Clean with a Passion, otherwise I saw all his other dramas too!

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My reason : he seems good at carpentry, good at taking care of kids.... Hahahaha.... I probably looking for maid not husband

That might just be a delusion. Part of the script. He could well be another PSJ.

• Haha 4
38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ya , in his new drama , You Are My Spring - second lead again. Poor guy. 

He's also going to be second lead in the new Song Kang + Park Min Young Drama: https://asianwiki.com/Meteorological_Administration_People:_Office_Romance_Cruelty

T be honest, I've stopped watching his dramas because it's sad to see him as second lead, but also because I never seem to care much for the combinations of actors he gets put with? :idk: I hope he gets put in sometime more appealing soon!

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea yeah dangerous to list anyone as Forever Oppas but I do have a few I have been very loyal to since I started watching kdramas . 

Haha, Well, it's been 8 years of Jasper for me. But even then, I don't watch everything he's in, especially now that he's gone to China and I can't get into the overtly mushy romances they have. :idk: 

Forever is still subjective- The Oppas just move down the tier system and then back up again when they do something good...like Jung Yong Hwa. I forget about his existence but when he does a drama I like every few years, he goes up the tiers for a little while :laugh:

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I agree lols. Oppa who talk too much can be demise for his own self 😅 

Yep, the more you say serious stuff the more you put your foot in it :laugh:

Better not to talk about these things - but I think I tend to like more laid back Oppas. I mean one can never tell their real personalities, but I know Jasper openly supports queer culture and stuff, so I think he can accept working women :laugh:

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I probably looking for maid not husband 😅

What's the difference? :idk::laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What do you mean by loyal? Is it as in you would watch all of their dramas? I think you're loyal to Lee Joon Hyuk and Kim Seon Ho.

Yes , I would watch most of their dramas ( at least over 80%) . LJH & KSH for sure. Others in the list

@ssteph's number one oppa ( or is it only oppa) SJK, Kim Young Kwang , Kim Ji Suk, Kim Jae Young ( all my team Kims! ) , Jung Kyung Ho. New adoptee Lee Do Hyun fits in this criteria. I watched Clean With Passion but not Still 17. So does Song Kang, think I have only not touched Love Alarm. 

Some actors  I don't really think of them as oppa but I do love them and some of their dramas- Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, So Ji Sub, Yoo Ji Tae , Kim Nam Gil, Park Hae Jin , Yoo Yeon Seok. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes , I would watch most of their dramas ( at least over 80%) . LJH & KSH for sure. Others in the list

@ssteph's number one oppa ( or is it only oppa) SJK, Kim Young Kwang , Kim Ji Suk, Kim Jae Young ( all my team Kims! ) , Jung Kyung Ho. New adoptee Lee Do Hyun fits in this criteria. I watched Clean With Passion but not Still 17. So does Song Kang, think I have only not touched Love Alarm.

Hahaha Still 17 you should try - at least it's better than Clean with a Passion and most importantly, there are 3 Baeksang winners in there :heart: Oppa Yang Se Jong, Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Do Hyun. Ahhhh. I've got good eyes. Ma boys. Hehehehe.

You're loyal to MANY, @abs-oluteM I thought it's only a fair few. xD

Among you not-so-loyal one, I think only Lee Jong Suk produces the most trust-worthy quality/watchable dramas although others might disagree :P

BTW, remember Park Hae Jin and Nana had a drama which didn't get finished? Apparently it is now re-edited and shown on an online platform! It has changed its title to "Human Clone" or "Clone". I can't find it on Dark Side yet.

This drama is such a pity. I didn't realise it had Kwak Si Yang in there too. I wish that one day perhaps we'll be able to see Joseon Exorcist again (wish they had finished filming). :cry: I'm still sad I didn't get to see Oppa Jang Dong Yoon.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Guys, I have to ask... why do so many actors scared of bugs??? SIG isn't the only one I came across scared of bugs.

I hope his Oppa status doesn't drop after JenL sees this. LMAO. I was ROFLLLL

LOL .... I guess the scream is real in Shopping King Louis

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, remember Park Hae Jin and Nana had a drama which didn't get finished? Apparently it is now re-edited and shown on an online platform! It has changed its title to "Human Clone" or "Clone". I can't find it on Dark Side yet.

Yes, this was really sad...the amount of problems the drama went to . I don't know which site though is airing this . 

I wish that one day perhaps we'll be able to see Joseon Exorcist again (wish they had finished filming). :cry: I'm still sad I didn't get to see Oppa Jang Dong Yoon.

How much did they film?

You're loyal to MANY, @abs-oluteM I thought it's only a fair few. xD

Among you not-so-loyal one, I think only Lee Jong Suk produces the most trust-worthy quality/watchable dramas although others might disagree :P

LJS (except for Dr Stranger :shocked:) does have a lot of good dramas. That's why I end up watching. Among the lot I mentioned , Ji Chang Wook's drama choices have not always been the best.  Because , I am loyal to so many I never have a time where I am out of a drama. LOL

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

How much did they film?

I think up to episode 18.

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

LJS (except for Dr Stranger :shocked:) does have a lot of good dramas. That's why I end up watching. Among the lot I mentioned , Ji Chang Wook's drama choices have not always been the best.  Because , I am loyal to so many I never have a time where I am out of a drama. LOL

Agree with Dr. Stranger (and movie VIP).

JCW is one of the most or most disappointing. Other than Healer, I can't name anything else that I really like. I liked his performance in EK but he wasn't a lead.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, sorry @Tofu as I know he's your Oppa... I think the original interview I saw at the time it came out and it really put me off PSJ

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Park Seo Joon comment ok lah, super traditional guy. Since I'm not applying to become his wife, it's fine 😆

Hahaha!! It's ok! I'm not committed to any one oppa because there are so many to choose from. :laugh:PSJ was probably my longest one. Time to find a new oppa to replace PSJ --- to be honest, I probably replaced him a long time ago. I've been in Chinese dramaland for a long time now and they have been speaking to my heart more. :eeeee:

6 hours ago, JenL said:

This is like Yoon Park. He's almost always second lead even though he's so pretty

I still can't get over them replacing his love line with the cheating husband in the weekend drama, Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life! :niu: He was in all the promos for the drama and suddenly, the scriptwriter decided to axe him and make the cheating husband redeem himself and get back the girl. WHY!?!!? 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

JCW is one of the most or most disappointing. Other than Healer, I can't name anything else that I really like. I liked his performance in EK but he wasn't a lead.

Yes, I absolutely agreed. I don't like very many of his dramas and can name dramas I disliked more than I liked. :idk:

@abs-oluteM -- You are such a good fan. I move on quickly from all the oppas I like but I don't like very many so I guess that's ok too? LOL!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, Tofu said:

PSJ was probably my longest one. Time to find a new oppa to replace PSJ --- to be honest, I probably replaced him a long time ago.

IKR 😆 I think I watched more PSJ than u? Haha... I kept waiting for you to come in Yoon's Kitchen, but you didn't logged in hours there 🤣 No need to replace lah, he just a bit traditional sort of. Actually his comment not wrong too. Kids need parental care while growing up. I think it's just maybe a bit hard to find stay at home wifey nowadays. I love to stay at home, but I'm not really fond of little kids... So ... 🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 4

On 6/29/2021 at 12:18 AM, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- You are such a good fan. I move on quickly from all the oppas I like but I don't like very many so I guess that's ok too? LOL!!

Being a fan of too many opppas has its problems too. Sometimes I tell myself I need to watch quality and not quantity...but then I see oppa's face , and I find myself adding a new drama. LOL!

Ehhhhhhh @SilverMoonTea...I just realised there is a Ren Jia Lun drama airing right? How come I don't hear you talk about him anymore?

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ehhhhhhh @SilverMoonTea...I just realised there is a Ren Jia Lun drama airing right? How come I don't hear you talk about him anymore?

The drama not good. Not his issue, but the storyline is lame and the FL a bit annoying 😅 I complain to @Alice Wonderland. She tried more episodes and finally give it a final rest after 12 eps 😂. It's 47 eps haha....

• Haha 5

This is for @JenL

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476759wpp/8-of-seo-in-guks-k-dramas-to-check-out

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Being a fan of too many opppas has its problems too. Sometimes I tell myself I need to watch quality and not quantity...but then I see oppa's face , and I find myself adding a new drama. LOL!

I notice all the drama threads I opened is based on my Oppa... no wonder I'm not a rich chaebol... xDDDD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My pain will continue.... syalallaa....:BulbaConfused:

How many dramas is he confirmed for?

-----------

Love this angle of him smiling

cr: https://twitter.com/psychobutsokay/status/1410786960604643329?s=20

E5QfQ6mXMAA8FLM?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

[News] Rising Star Picked by Production Companies. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si Both Won the Highest Vote.

YTN Star asked 14 production companies who they believe are the rising stars in the future. Both "Youth of May" co-stars received the highest votes - tied at 8 votes. My "Sweet Home" casts topping the Top 5. LOL!

1. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si (8 votes)

2. Han So Hee (5 votes)

3. Song Kang and Park Gyu Young (4 votes)

4. Choi Sung Eun (3 votes)

5. Bae In Hyuk, Kim Seon Ho, Rowoon, Kim Young Dae, Go Yoon Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop (2 votes)

6. Bae Hyun Sung, Kim Joo Heon, Lee Yeon, Song Deok Ho, Jeon Mi Do, Kwak Dong Yeon, Hwang In Yeop, Jung Da Bin, Lee Jae Wook, Chae Soo Bin, Chae Jong Hyeop, Park Hye Eun, Na In Woo, Jang Ki Yong, Kang Han Na, Kim Da Mi, Kim Dong Hee, Tang Joon Sang, Shin Ye Eun, Kim Sung Chul, Choi Ye Bin, Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Hyun Wook, Ji Ki Joo, Jeon So Ni, Park Eun Seok, Shin Hyun Bin (1 vote).

Participating production companies:

Monster Union, Bon Factory, Big Ocean ENM, Samhwa Networks, Celltrion Entertainment, Studio & New, Studio S, Ace Factory, Gidam, G-Tiest, Hunus Entertainment, HB Entertainment, JTBC Studio, Ascendio

source

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL @abs-oluteM I thought this is good news :)

Blue = Oppa or Oppa-to-be.

Green = Tea's Oppa (he's got 1 more vote than HIY!!)

Purple = Other's Oppa + Unni

Red = Actors I know

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Awesome @mademoiselle .  I am super happy for LDH & GMS since I love both of them Will it be too greedy if we ask them to reunite for a happier drama ? :hug:

Anyway happy to see KSH , SK & RoWoon there too . 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Awesome @mademoiselle .  I am super happy for LDH & GMS since I love both of them Will it be too greedy if we ask them to reunite for a happier drama ? :hug:

Anyway happy to see KSH , SK & RoWoon there too . 

They are still young so definitely has the chance to reunite again. Like Ji Jin Hee with co-star for Undercover. Hehehe. But hopefully we don't have to wait till they are in their 40s. At least we can hope for a reunion for Sweet Home 2 as siblings again (praying hard).

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle, you're the best for color coding it for us. :heart: Yay to Lee Do Hyun! He's really talented despite me not watching many of his projects. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea, our forever second leads are even fighting for a main lead position. LOL!!

This is my new eye candy, Wi Ha Jun -- mainly because I think he has a beautiful smile. :lol:

8fh4LHS.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu Hahahaha I was wondering in the end why I was colour coding them but I thought it'll make it easier to see. :pandaheadstomp:

Oooh yes, Wi Ha Jun is cute! I like him in Romance in A Bonus Book. He was also in 18 Again, have you completed this or still watching? Haha. The above shot was from 18 Again, I'm sure, when he saw Kim Ha Neul.

---

Random:

As I was doing the rising star post, I was thinking about the actors who won the Baeksang New Actor award and the acting spectrum between Yang Se Jong*, Lee Do Hyun, Ahn Hyo Seop (the 3 also happens to work together in 30 but 17), Woo Do Hwan and Jang Ki Yong. I kinda still think Se Jong's acting is a bit more advance or wider than the rest. :pandathink: Mainly because I was so impressed by his performances in Duel. I would also say Do Hyun and Do Hwan follow closely after Sejong for diversity in acting. What do you guys think?

I think anti-hero is a good role. I almost always fall harder for actors who plays anti-heroes. Hahahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle, I actually didn't realized he was in 18 Again until I watched it today (I'm on episode 6). As much as he is a current eye candy, I like Lee Do Hyun better so seeing him try to take Kim Ha Neul away is :pandacop::niu:

I agreed, I would rank them the same too. Jang Kiyong and Ahn Hyo Seop tend to pick roles a little similar to one another. I don't think I've seen enough range from them. I'm hoping to see more of Ahn Hyo Seop's with his sageuk out later this year. As for Woo Do Hwan and Lee Do Hyun, I think both have shown they can play many different roles. I lean towards Woo Do Hwan but it's because whenever someone mentions Yang Se Jong, I have to pair him with Woo Do Hwan. These two are still my favorite pair together in a project. :heart:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I think anti-hero is a good role. I almost always fall harder for actors who plays anti-heroes. Hahahaha.

Haha, absolutely! I think someone has to play this to test their abilities as an actor. 

By the way, I checked ages, and Lee Do Hyun is not the maknae between JKY, AHS, WDH, and YSJ. Ahn Hyo Seop is younger than him (only by a few days)! Haha! 

• Heart Eyes 3