@Tofu LOL, even in Reply series, there's still someone that has to get the girl. xD

But isn't SHJ too old for Bae In Hyuk??? So I guess it'll have to In Yeop getting the girl.

@SilverMoonTea Hadn't SSH made the cut since My Princess? How was Voice 4 going - as in his acting? It's hard for me to love him these days coz none of the characters he played I liked as much as Park Hae Young in My Princess. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Hadn't SSH made the cut since My Princess? How was Voice 4 going - as in his acting? It's hard for me to love him these days coz none of the characters he played I liked as much as Park Hae Young in My Princess. :jiminbtssigh:

Haha Oppa Tracker is for any oppa that make a cut in my heart in 2021. Yeah he did back then, I love My Princess too. After this drama, his choice not too good. Black, he was okay but the story is downhill bad.

So I'm glad he return as LAPD Detective in V4. He ocassionally talk in English, and I love it lols. Actually I don't think its so gory. Ep 1 a bit scary, but after that it's quite manageable. V4 reminded me of V1, the pace similar to that. At first I thought his hair not good, but once I watched it actually looks suitable on him. 

I think I'm going to try The Great Show. Lols. P.S - Lee Doo Hyun become the younger SSH... 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Your oppa want stay at home wifey

I might have to rethink this love affair. :laugh: I think a woman is perfectly capable of working and raising a family. My mom did both until she retired and I don't think I missed out on any learnings because she worked. 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I might have to rethink this love affair.  I think a woman is perfectly capable of working and raising a family. My mom did both until she retired and I don't think I missed out on any learnings because she worked. 

My mom work for very short time. So in return she monitor my study too closely 😅 Stay at home mom stress the kids 😆

Idk your oppa is that super traditional alpha male lols. He doesn't looks so 😅

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My mom work for very short time. So in return she monitor my study too closely 😅 Stay at home mom stress the kids 😆

Idk your oppa is that super traditional alpha male lols. He doesn't looks so 😅

LOL!! My sister was like a second mom so she monitored my studies very closely too. :jiminbtssigh:

He does sound very traditional but I've seen some of his YT videos and his lifestyle doesn't fit into that. So interesting these oppas....haha!

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha Oppa Tracker is for any oppa that make a cut in my heart in 2021. Yeah he did back then, I love My Princess too. After this drama, his choice not too good. Black, he was okay but the story is downhill bad.

So I'm glad he return as LAPD Detective in V4. He ocassionally talk in English, and I love it lols. Actually I don't think its so gory. Ep 1 a bit scary, but after that it's quite manageable. V4 reminded me of V1, the pace similar to that. At first I thought his hair not good, but once I watched it actually looks suitable on him. 

I think I'm going to try The Great Show. Lols. P.S - Lee Doo Hyun become the younger SSH... 

Hahaha yes when I saw you mentioned The Great Show, I was thinking "Ooooh, Tea will finally meet uri Lee Do Hyun."

True, his roles went downhill for me too. I didn't like Black. The Great Show isn't too bad to watch but still I didn't fall in love with the character. I need another Park Hae Young!

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

I felt like I needed to buy this but I didn't because I would not use it any time soon. :laugh:

LMAO. I had the same issue when I saw Park Bo Gum on the CJEM instant rice products. I think I did ended up buying some to try. And the worst had to be lured into buying VPROVE cosmetics at Myeongdong that I never use!

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I might have to rethink this love affair.

It's OK @Tofu. We can still admire him from afar. :laugh:

---

I'm waiting for the day that these kiddos paired up in their own romance dramas. :wow:

E45hY0bVEAcwB8W?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

E48fgywVUAQ-DqO?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Re with Tang Joon Sang

E45hZAtVgAM-Jcz?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Re with Nam Da Reum

I think they all match well. Hehehehe.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha yes when I saw you mentioned The Great Show, I was thinking "Ooooh, Tea will finally meet uri Lee Do Hyun."

Haha LDH alrd saw him in Beyond Evil too... He always appear as oppa younger counterpart. 

The Greatest Show seems family oriented. Not too bad, it's quite funny with the ready made family. 

Will you give V4 a try? Haha, his name quite fancy. Derek Cho. 

@Tofustay home mom for PSJ not too bad, at least he can afford to do so... 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha LDH alrd saw him in Beyond Evil too... He always appear as oppa younger counterpart.

Oh that's right. LDH also played Jung Kyung Ho's young counterpart in Prison Playbook.

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The Greatest Show seems family oriented. Not too bad, it's quite funny with the ready made family.

It is but too bad he wasn't very fatherly. None of my Oppa deul have done a good, satisfying fatherly role yet. Well ok, maybe just LDH and Rowoon although Rowoon's is more off-screen than on-screen. I want a 3 men and a baby kind of drama for my Oppa. I remember many years ago I watched a HK drama where the ML become a nanny for the FL's child. Gosh I so love that character.

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Will you give V4 a try? Haha, his name quite fancy. Derek Cho.

Not sure yet. I want to try it just to see how he fair but at the moment also not thrill because I'm not looking forward to disturbing scenes. I still remember some scenes from V1 that I find disturbing (like the kid inside the washing machine and Mo Tae Gu hiding a dead body in the closet or something like that...? The old lady didn't make it easy to watch as well coz she's always cast to play some scary character).

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I still remember some scenes from V1 that I find disturbing (like the kid inside the washing machine and Mo Tae Gu hiding a dead body in the closet or something like that...? The old lady didn't make it easy to watch as well coz she's always cast to play some scary character).

Oh well then maybe don't watch it. Cos in ep 4 there will be body hidden inside cauldron and drowned to the sea. Yeah I also a bit weird, I don't like ghost, but I can see gory murder. 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

None of my Oppa deul have done a good, satisfying fatherly role yet.

Haha... Jung Hae In in One Spring Night is the most unconvincing father up to date for me 😆 He looks like a boy himself. 

Song Seung Hoon seems more famous in 2000's era for soapy drama. I really hate his character on Summer Scent lols. The hair too... lols...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha... Jung Hae In in One Spring Night is the most unconvincing father up to date for me

Ahahahaha don't get me started on this one. So so soooo disappointing. This writer is now banned!

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Song Seung Hoon seems more famous in 2000's era for soapy drama. I really hate his character on Summer Scent lols. The hair too.

I dunno which one is Summer Scent but the good thing is I managed to dodge all the makjang ones and landed on My Princess. Hahaha. But I knew him before this and always thought he's handsome.

I've also watched one drama of him with Shin Se Kyung and @abs-oluteM 's Oppa. Oh my. Hated that drama. Come to think of it, most of his dramas are a Miss.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 6/26/2021 at 6:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Yes. It was one where they had to brainstorm & write a drama together. There was also another couple who were writing ( Kang Hana & an idol , can’t remember his name .) It was a short drama & it was even filmed . 

This is a cute idea. I think Jasper was on a Chinese version of this type of variety show...but I was so bored that I couldn't get through the first ep :laugh: I think the dramas they chose to write were too cringe-y for me also :pandascared:

On 6/26/2021 at 7:41 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Cha Eun Woo probably ranks the second to Park Bo Gum in the "Good boy image" so both will break dead hard if there's scandal involved. I find them both very well-mannered.

Yeah, that's true...both are very wholesome and polite when you look at them!  The danger of looking too wholesome is if something slips out because then people will perceive it as a lie. Hopefully they're as saintly as they project themselves to be :heiboi:

They were taught well however I also think when one is overly well-manner it doesn't necessarily mean they respect you but did it more so as to put a distance between you and them. I do respect admire how they were able to control their temper and remain respectful on the surface (like Japanese) because I so wouldn't be able to do it. It'd have been helpful at work. :P

Haha, politeness is a bit of a double edged sword. It puts a distance between people for sure - I think it would be hard to get closer to people who are overly polite all the time...but I totally  get why idols would it as a protective/ image maintaining mechanism :idk:

The most important question now is, has the Oppa list be revised and Seo In Guk made it to the Significant Oppa tier. xD

Seo In Guk has made to it to S-Tier :laugh: But not VIP tier.

Only Lee Je Hoon has made it to VIP tier this year. It was fast travelling for him too - He went from "Oh, that guy I always see in movies like I Can Speak and Architecture 101" to "He is beautiful and talented and I will love him forever" :eeeee:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't dare to say "forever" ever :laugh:

True... there's no forever in my Oppa world. :eeeee:

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

Seo In Guk has made to it to S-Tier :laugh: But not VIP tier.

Only Lee Je Hoon has made it to VIP tier this year. It was fast travelling for him too - He went from "Oh, that guy I always see in movies like I Can Speak and Architecture 101" to "He is beautiful and talented and I will love him forever"

Hmm I think you just need more SIG's dosage to help with that :laugh: How are you with HB in MotA? He made it into Oppa list just because of that drama but was quick to lose my love after MotA :laugh:

• Haha 3
On 6/26/2021 at 10:43 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLWatch with us KJS in Monthly House, quite fun.

Is it good? I hear there are lots of beautiful houses? Maybe I'll watch it :thinking:

On 6/27/2021 at 2:04 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea You're testing my Bahasa. But I got the gist. Hwang In Yeop is not gonna be second lead in this, is he? xDDD

On 6/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, Tofu said:

I can’t have Hwang In Yeop be a second lead anymore so I’m hoping @SilverMoonTea’s oppa is. :laugh:

Haha he screams out first lead these days :wow:

2 against 1 so our Oppa should be first lead :lol:

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha Oppa Tracker is for any oppa that make a cut in my heart in 2021. 

Seem we all track Oppa adoptions differently :laugh: Some re-adopt multiple times while others only adopt new ones. I'm only adding new ones...you already get a lot of repetitive Jasper and LJW posts, so don't want to double them for you :smile:

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Your oppa want stay at home wifey 😅

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

He does sound very traditional but I've seen some of his YT videos and his lifestyle doesn't fit into that. So interesting these oppas....haha!

Hahaha, sorry @Tofu as I know he's your Oppa... I think the original interview I saw at the time it came out and it really put me off PSJ :idk: 

You can do both without missing out! And some mothers who are full time stay at home wives put much pressure on their kids and that can be bad as well, so I don't agree. I also think a lot of guys who like having affairs at work like to have stay at home wives, especially in the entertainment and business industry. I hope this is not what he is implying! :lettalKWA:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Lee Re with Tang Joon Sang

Lee Re with Nam Da Reum

I think they all match well. Hehehehe.

Yesss...I love all these pairings! :heart:

Also these baby actors growing up makes me feel like a grandma :letalQQ:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JenL said:

Seem we all track Oppa adoptions differently :laugh: 

Yeah to each of their own :PikachuFacePalm: Hard to monitor the adoption process :laugh:

Bae In Hyuk idk whats going on with him, never graduate from 2nd lead. So cute with dimples too... Maybe you will get some taste of SLS after seeing him? 😆 

Park Seo Joon comment ok lah, super traditional guy. Since I'm not applying to become his wife, it's fine 😆

Spoiler

I'm more off putting by Yoo Yeon Seok actually. He said to Moon Chae Won to wear more attractive / transparent dress so she can get bf. Lols. Maybe this is why I got super low motivation to watch HP2. 

You see, I can actually hold grudges for long time if unhappy with some oppa haha.... 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't dare to say "forever" ever :laugh:

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

True... there's no forever in my Oppa world. :eeeee:

I like to say forever....but in reality it's the type of thing you say in the honeymoon period right? :laugh:

Then another Oppa comes along, or an old flame reappears, and you move on :idk:

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm I think you just need more SIG's dosage to help with that :laugh: How are you with HB in MotA? He made it into Oppa list just because of that drama but was quick to lose my love after MotA :laugh:

Haha...True, I'll probably working Shopping King Louie at some point. Still getting over my DDSSLLS grudge coz even though I know that one has a good ending...I'll be thinking...but why did you have to ruin DDSSLLS for me :letalQQ: What other good SIG projects are there? He has a movie out recently right?

I actually don't know when I adopted Hyun Bin...might have been back in the day with Secret Garden actually, which is a weird pick since he was annoying :laugh: Or it might have been in one of his films? :thinking: But he's definitely charming in MotA. I liked him in Crash Landing as well. He's oddly one of the few big name stars along with Gong Yoo that I have adopted :heart:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Bae In Hyuk idk whats going on with him, never graduate from 2nd lead. So cute with dimples too... Maybe you will get some taste of SLS after seeing him? 😆 

This is like Yoon Park. He's almost always second lead even though he's so pretty...wonder if it's because it's a well known fact that he has a long term real life (non celebrity) girlfriend? :nervous:

OAznYvF.jpg

Park Seo Joon comment ok lah, super traditional guy. Since I'm not applying to become his wife, it's fine 😆

Haha, he can believe what he wants...but I can't help it, cannot be Oppa in my heart. I guess they're right about celebrities having to be careful with what they say :laugh:

I'm more off putting by Yoo Yeon Seok actually. He said to Moon Chae Won to wear more attractive / transparent dress so she can get bf. Lols. Maybe this is why I got super low motivation to watch HP2. 

You see, I can actually hold grudges for long time if unhappy with some oppa haha.... 

Oooh yes, I remember hearing that. I've never noticed him before... but now I only notice in a bad light :laugh: I just saw the clip. Ugh. Not cool at all. :HaunterOK:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

16 minutes ago, JenL said:

This is like Yoon Park. He's almost always second lead even though he's so pretty...wonder if it's because it's a well known fact that he has a long term real life (non celebrity) girlfriend? :nervous:

Ya , in his new drama , You Are My Spring - second lead again. Poor guy. 

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea yeah dangerous to list anyone as Forever Oppas but I do have a few I have been very loyal to since I started watching kdramas . 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring