5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Another weird story. Hope he's not accepting it? All his drama really a let down recently. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478294wpp/ji-chang-wook-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama

This one sounds promising if it is done well it can be a motivating sort of story. I mean, My Ahjussi was kinda heavy and dark and I had no idea how it works too reading the plot but it turned out to be really awesome.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMyeon woo jin and my new oppa have old drama When A Man Loves and they're on love triangle lols

Who you choose? :heiboi:ahahahahaha....but who got the girl.. YWJ looks good there . I never watch this one before but looks very melodramatic from the plot I read.

@mademoiselle Jang Dong Yoon confirmed for his new drama right?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Who you choose? :heiboi:ahahahahaha....but who got the girl.. YWJ looks good there . I never watch this one before but looks very melodramatic from the plot I read.

@mademoiselle Jang Dong Yoon confirmed for his new drama right?

I think my oppa shall got the girl. Maybe when I have time will marathon this. I will let u know if its worth watching. The rating in MDL so low 😅

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea
omg please don't watch that drama! Don't say I didn't warn you. Do not watch Dr. Jin either!

@abs-oluteM

Not yet. In talks. I can't wait for him to return. I'm still sad about not able to watch JE. He looked so good in there.

Dr Jin already watched that long time ago haha... I got SLS to Kim Jae Jong 😆

Waee... oppa looks hot there? Mustache and all 😅😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I can't wait for him to return. I'm still sad about not able to watch JE. He looked so good in there.

Same here. Since I skipped out on Search, I've hoping for another drama from him. I hope he confirms something soon. 

Random, @mademoiselle, I was updating my thread for Insider and Kang Ha Neul's name is also Yo Han. :laugh:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Same here. Since I skipped out on Search, I've hoping for another drama from him. I hope he confirms something soon.

His character was meh in Search so I was looking forward to something much meatier in JE. I think he was reported to have been approached for 2 projects (one drama one movie).

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I was updating my thread for Insider and Kang Ha Neul's name is also Yo Han. 

Bahahahaha. "Yo Han" is John in English isn't it? Coz in Dr. John, Ji Sung was Yo Han. But in English, John is such a common name, like David. Not special. LOL.

• Haha 3

@mademoiselle@TofuI tried The Player. And it's quite entertaining. They conman'ed rich & corrupt people and its quite satisfying. I'm not fans of conman & antihero drama, but this one not bad. But I can understand why you all say can't remember anything from it haha...

Madem, I follow ur warning not to watch When A Man Loves. I'm not that big fans of SSK either, but SSH looks hot with all the mustache 😅 

• Haha 4

On 7/9/2021 at 3:35 PM, mademoiselle said:

Bahahahaha. "Yo Han" is John in English isn't it? Coz in Dr. John, Ji Sung was Yo Han. But in English, John is such a common name, like David. Not special. LOL.

Ji Sung is also Yohan in Devil Judge. LOL!\

Am enjoying DJ a lot. Ji Sung's character is super shady. But I do like all these shady oppas.

After this I will start V4...I have so many dramas to watch...good & bad . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

44 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have so many dramas to watch...good & bad . 

I know! Suddenly there's this surge of good dramas to watch! It's mid-summer so Chinese dramas are pushing out so many dramas before the fall. There are many good Korean dramas out right now too. I took a two week break from watching airing dramas to only watching completed dramas. I feel so behind because I'm catching up on all the ones I put on hold plus adding more to my list. By the time I complete all of these dramas, I would be behind the ones airing in late-July/August. :laugh:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They conman'ed rich & corrupt people and its quite satisfying.

Ahh, yes. I remember now. Hahahaha!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. 

I think I've found my July oppa in Wei Zheming. He was already almost there in June when I watched one of his drama, but I think his new drama sealed it. 

jLMgayl.jpg

I also realized that I have not added a Korean oppa this year. I think Chae Jong Hyeop is the closest, but still just eye candy at the moment. Song Kang would be the second closest after him. It kills me a little that they are both love rivals in Nevertheless. :pandasadspoon:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Probably he will continue break my heart in the progress

He says he is greedy for better roles so it'll only be a matter of time. 

Speaking of rising actors, I'm much closer to adopting Chae Jong Hyeop now because of this: 

VHiLxDI.jpg

Once a model is good enough for me. I love Ferrero Rocher!! :laugh:

• Haha 4
On 6/28/2021 at 8:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

He's got plenty of dramas to choose from. My personal fave are:

1. King of Highschool Savvy (watch him switch between highschooler and working adult). I enjoyed this a lot.

2. Shopping King Louis - I also enjoy this.

3. Hello Monster - LOVE this story as a whole!

4. Reply 1997 - My first SIG's drama.

Thanks for the list! :BulbaOWO: I'll will put these on my catch up lists. Shopping King Louis is already on that list, but just finding the time to catch up on everything...I was meant to start Signal, but then caved in to Racket Boys, which I'm enjoying a lot, so no regrets :smile:

On 6/28/2021 at 8:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

I really don't wanna admit it but I guess I haven't missed any of LMH's since I adopted him in City Hunter. But I didn't watch his older works before BOFs.

LMH?! Nooooo... :pandaroar: 

Haha, are you a big fan or is it just a coincidence? :thinking:

On 6/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Some actors  I don't really think of them as oppa but I do love them and some of their dramas- Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, So Ji Sub, Yoo Ji Tae , Kim Nam Gil, Park Hae Jin , Yoo Yeon Seok. 

On 6/28/2021 at 10:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Among the lot I mentioned , Ji Chang Wook's drama choices have not always been the best.  Because , I am loyal to so many I never have a time where I am out of a drama. LOL

On 6/28/2021 at 10:22 PM, mademoiselle said:

JCW is one of the most or most disappointing. Other than Healer, I can't name anything else that I really like. I liked his performance in EK but he wasn't a lead.

Wow you are loyal to a lot of Kim's @abs-oluteM! Haha, I've discovered more and more over the years that I can't really stand Ji Chang Wook's projects :idk: Or maybe he's just not my choice in Oppas. I'm not drawn to him in any way.

On 6/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, mademoiselle said:

Guys, I have to ask... why do so many actors scared of bugs??? SIG isn't the only one I came across scared of bugs.

I hope his Oppa status doesn't drop after JenL sees this. LMAO. I was ROFLLL

LOL What is that scream?! Haha, it's ok, I'm also scared of bugs so we can scream together. (But who will save us??? :lettalKWA:)

On 6/29/2021 at 2:18 AM, Tofu said:

Hahaha!! It's ok! I'm not committed to any one oppa because there are so many to choose from. :laugh:PSJ was probably my longest one. Time to find a new oppa to replace PSJ --- to be honest, I probably replaced him a long time ago. I've been in Chinese dramaland for a long time now and they have been speaking to my heart more. :eeeee:

Hahaha, I'm glad I didn't insult your greatest love and it's not escaped my notice that you have a harem of Chinese Oppas @Tofu :laugh:

On 6/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

IKR 😆 I think I watched more PSJ than u? Haha... I kept waiting for you to come in Yoon's Kitchen, but you didn't logged in hours there 🤣 No need to replace lah, he just a bit traditional sort of. Actually his comment not wrong too. Kids need parental care while growing up. I think it's just maybe a bit hard to find stay at home wifey nowadays. I love to stay at home, but I'm not really fond of little kids... So ... 🤷‍♀️ 

Hahaha...I think PSJ is not totally wrong, but I think he could have said his thoughts a lot more nicely and indicated it's just his preference rather than saying kids turn bad without a caring parent. I guess being a working mum and caring mum is not mutually exclusive and his example of kids becoming criminals would probably offend a lot of people (ie. there've been white collar crime criminals and school shooters who had stay at home parents...some people would think his words sound a bit harsh, but aren't foolproof? :idk:)

I see you will apply to be stay at home wife if it's staying-at-home-with-no-kids @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

On 6/29/2021 at 2:18 AM, Tofu said:

I still can't get over them replacing his love line with the cheating husband in the weekend drama, Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life! :niu: He was in all the promos for the drama and suddenly, the scriptwriter decided to axe him and make the cheating husband redeem himself and get back the girl. WHY!?!!? 

Noooo...why did they do that to my darling Yoon Park. I love this guy, but he's always just a tiny bit short of playing the first lead :letalQQ: I think he was the main lead in that really short series, Birthcare Centre which I was going to try, but then didn't have time to try. 

On 6/30/2021 at 6:58 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Being a fan of too many opppas has its problems too. Sometimes I tell myself I need to watch quality and not quantity...but then I see oppa's face , and I find myself adding a new drama. LOL!

Too many Oppas, too little time :lenny:

On 6/30/2021 at 8:02 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha coming on strong with SIG Oppa promotional content! :laugh: I promise I'll watch at least one of his old series before the year ends

On 7/3/2021 at 12:50 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Only 1. 

But now his ongoing drama there is 2. 

@abs-oluteMI really have super bad SLS this time... cheer me up :nervous::laugh:

Especially after seeing this... 

He is really good looking. Haha...does it cheer you up to know everytime you get SLS your heart gets stronger for the next time it happens? :pandahehe: (Is that even true? I don't know :idk:)

On 7/3/2021 at 7:19 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL @abs-oluteM I thought this is good news :)

Why did my Oppa only get 1 vote :letalQQ: Hahaha...BUT I do love Lee Do Hyun too. He's been Oppa since Hotel Del Luna. But I just couldn't bring myself to watch Youth of May. Did you end up liking it any better in the end @mademoiselle?

On 7/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

The translation : curse of TVN's jacket lols

@Tofu

LOL. It's this and that damn stripy jumper...I posted about it in Racket Boys thread: 

On 7/4/2021 at 6:31 AM, Tofu said:

This is my new eye candy, Wi Ha Jun -- mainly because I think he has a beautiful smile. :lol:

I'm looking forward to him being in a movie with Kim Hye Yoon - Midnight. I think he plays a serial killer? :lettalKWA:

On 7/4/2021 at 9:59 AM, mademoiselle said:

I think anti-hero is a good role. I almost always fall harder for actors who plays anti-heroes. Hahahaha.

Me too! I think I like heroes that are vigilantes, or who are unreliable narrators or have an interesting and potentially darker storyline :wow: Is this my love of bad boys coming out again? :thinking:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 7/4/2021 at 12:56 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu 18 Again has so many eye-candies xD Such a blessing to watch that drama. I like Choi Bo Min as well (noticed him since Melting Me Softly). Hwang In Yeop, I prefer him in True Beauty. His new glasses CF BTS photos from KeyEast is a treat. Wi Ha Jun has a movie with Ji Kin Joo and Kim Hye Yoon coming out but he's not a good guy.

Haha I agree. That series was full of beautiful men :wow: Both the mum and daughter were so lucky with so many options to pick from :laugh:

On 7/4/2021 at 7:33 PM, Tofu said:

I just wanted to report that I completed a Lee Do Hyun drama, 18 Again. It was great, I loved it. I was so sad when LDH was barely in the last episode but that's ok. Now, I have to catch up on Nevertheless. Haha

Glad you loved it too! :hearties: I also finished it as a post-live watch and enjoyed it a lot last year :BulbaOWO:

On 7/4/2021 at 7:53 PM, mademoiselle said:

Because I watch My Ahjussi straight after Go Back Couple, I was :shocked: by his My Ahjussi's character. It was a huge contrast between his Go Back Couple's character. He was a loan shark that IU owed debt too. Will you ever watch it? It's a REALLY good drama. It's started off really slow but once you get into it, it was a rewarding drama. It's one of those drama where it's hard to put into words how you feel about it (in a good way though).

So you recommend?? Would I like it? Some real life Korean ahjussi recommended it me but I didn't know if I should trust his tastes since I didn't know him personally and didn't know his tastes :idk:

• Like 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

13 hours ago, JenL said:

So you recommend?? Would I like it? Some real life Korean ahjussi recommended it me but I didn't know if I should trust his tastes since I didn't know him personally and didn't know his tastes

Yes. Highly recommend. It's a healing drama. It starts off heavy/dark and slow in the beginning and slowly you just get so hooked watching it. It's a slice of life kind of drama and the hardest to-describe-of-the-feelings-it-gives-you kind of drama. I'm give you the challenge on whether you could describe it with words. Hahaha. I remember I quite agreed with Dramabeans' assessment on the drama so you can also check that out.

20 hours ago, JenL said:

LMH?! Nooooo... :pandaroar: 

Haha, are you a big fan or is it just a coincidence? 

Was. He's still in my Oppa list butt the love is weak (Runs.....)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, JenL said:

I can't really stand Ji Chang Wook's projects 

He's had a lot of misses lately. Hwang In Yeop is starring in the same drama as him. It makes me a bit worried, to be honest. Haha! 

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I'm glad I didn't insult your greatest love and it's not escaped my notice that you have a harem of Chinese Oppas

I am very open minded about the oppas I choose to adore. Hahaha! And yes, I do have a lot of Chinese oppas. :laugh: I did adopt Chae Jong Hyeop. He is the first Korean oppa added to my list this year. 

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Noooo...why did they do that to my darling Yoon Park. I love this guy, but he's always just a tiny bit short of playing the first lead  I think he was the main lead in that really short series, Birthcare Centre which I was going to try, but then didn't have time to try. 

He is locked into another drama (with Park Min Young and Song Kang) but I think he is second lead again too. :letalQQ:

13 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm looking forward to him being in a movie with Kim Hye Yoon - Midnight. I think he plays a serial killer? 

He does! I'm looking forward to it too but so far no English subs for me to watch it yet. Pipeline with Seo In Guk has English subs. You can watch that now since I see you like him. :smug:

Jen, when will Simon Lian have another project again? Same with Marcus too. I miss them. :cry:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

He's had a lot of misses lately. Hwang In Yeop is starring in the same drama as him. It makes me a bit worried, to be honest. Haha!

High-5. I am worried too, LOL. Plus I'm not so sure the plot will be good. I can only hope it'll be like Run On where when I read the plot, I can't tell it's good but when I watch it it was fun.

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

Pipeline with Seo In Guk has English subs.

OK! I'm so watching this on the weekend! I won't say no to SIG.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2