I can do Haraboji Oppa. :lmao2:

Just kidding... but I do adore the Grandpa Over Flowers Haraboji-deul. I probably just miss my own grandfather LOL since one I never met and the other passed away already.

Ji Jin Hee is definitely one hot Ahjussi Oppa especially when he's all dressed up in suit. That's how I fell for him in Misty.

By the way, any of you like Vic Zhou? I see that he has a new drama coming out. Seems to be a big news because he hadn't done a TW drama for years. I was more surprised to see actor Christopher Lee Meng Soon (from Malaysia who started his acting career in SG). And shocked how old he looks!! Vic is looking more and more like Tony Leung!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1

Summoning @Chocolate Try Viki https://www.viki.com/videos/1058814v-kill-me-heal-me-episode-1

Ok Choco, this is one of my fave scenes from KMHM. I think when I watch KMHM, I was watching PSJ's She Was Pretty so I like Oh Rin On immediately (plus PSJ was very yummy here) although I didn't mind Ji Sung - just can't say I was in love with all of his personalities. Obviously Shin Se Gi was the hottest of them all, but not because he was "bad".

I really love it when Ri On cries and tells Ri Jin, "I'm ruined now..." as if he was raped. :lmao2:

And they even beat Hwang Jung Eum to win the Best Couple Award. :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Just now, Chocolate said:

I am only at episode 1 so will look forward to the bromance. I've also just finished Itaewon Class last weekend so I thought PSJ looks quite a lot younger in KMHM, or maybe it is the hairstyle because he looks like now in the award show haha.

Nah, you are right. PSJ is a lot younger in KMHM. Seo Joon has somehow aged a lot more in recent years. He was in his 20s in KMHM. None of us can beat ageing. Some of these Oppa hit their 30s, their complexions just not like before. I did notice a few came back from military service suddenly aged too much from how I remember them 1.8 - 2 years ago! :jinbtscry:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Use For My Talent, 👏 for you to be able to finish it. The love building moment not so natural, he just fell for her without much explanation. SY and JL seems comfortable as friends but the sparks as lover not really there. Idk. I dropped a lot of C drama romance recently. Their idea for romance story often too cliche. 

Hahaha, I think I only finished it because I was going through a hard time (in real life) and it was good just to see Jasper and have a plot that was so cliche it didn't require much thinking :idk::laugh:

I don't really watch C-dramas because I find the romance too cliche. I've been forced to test the waters because Jasper is there almost all the time these days though :GengarPout:Haven't tried the other genres but.

8 hours ago, bairama said:

:laugh: LOL I personally have this kind of category. SO MANY OPTIONS, then my brain process it with some tiers for these oppa, though with my journey I'm still not really sure, I need to work harder on the research to fix the tier.. Or to completely mess it :mine: LOL

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oppa Tiers a bit complicated for me ahahahaha..... I think I can do 2 categories:

1. Long Lasting Love Oppa (very few oppas goes here)

2. Short Term Love Oppa (category 1 also can become category 2, cos well I'm like that, uncommitted 😅)

Hahaha... @SilverMoonTea Your Oppa tracker is good for sharing Oppa organisation and tier sorting tips :lenny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

None of us can beat ageing. Some of these Oppa hit their 30s, their complexions just not like before. I did notice a few came back from military service suddenly aged too much from how I remember them 1.8 - 2 years ago! :jinbtscry:

Jasper is doing pretty well though in like the 8 years I've followed his existence :BulbaOWO:

Also I'm still in shock that Chae Jong Hyeop is 28 :lettalKWA: @Tofu requested a shrine which I have made, so come join us if you also like this baby :heart: 

UHQdklp.gif

Join us join us :wow2: ...feel like I'm starting a cult...But like a fun cult...

GBJVvLT.gif

@SilverMoonTea what happened to your Oppa's expensive badge? It's already broken!

dPTfxjW.png

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You want to buy? Withdraw 500 buck from bank first... 😀 They want to make me bankrupt haha.... Btw come and watch Voice 4? 

Hahaha I'm too poor. Don't think I even have 500 points...and I don't know really know who this Oppa is to tell the truth (sorry) :idk:

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh not too bad, tot CJH still 21 like LJW lols....

Hey, hey, hey! LJW is 23....not 21!  :pandacop:  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JenL said:

Hey, hey, hey! LJW is 23....not 21!

Time flies. It seems like yesterday I found out he was only 19! :lmao2: But, how can you NOT know Song Seung Heon?!!! :shocked:@SilverMoonTea Educate uri Jen, will ya...?

But @JenL look at this goof... :lmao2:

He said one of his dreams when young was to be able to cuddle a big dog and sleep...

The other dream is to be able to ride on a big dog. I did that once, LOL, and it didn't end well. The dog ran off and I fell to the ground. :PikaRIP:

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, JenL said:

Join us join us :wow2: ...feel like I'm starting a cult...But like a fun cult...

Yes!! Come join us!! :jiminbtslove:

d23c5ae72159f32cde7cc6f9f180ca7b032c4f1d

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Come back to anchor-nim

What is that on his head? LOL!!!

I like Vic Chou too. It's been a while since I've seen him in anything. His costume drama was released earlier this year and it made waves because of the kiss scene. I will try to find it to post it here. LOL!

• Haha 6
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Time flies. It seems like yesterday I found out he was only 19!

Hahaha, you found LJW young! :lettalKWA:

But, how can you NOT know Song Seung Heon?!!! :shocked:

Hahaha ohhh I know of him, but not much. Also don't always recognise him on sight. He's the Dinner mate guy, right? Why is he called Derek here? :thinking:

But @JenL look at this goof...

He said one of his dreams when young was to be able to cuddle a big dog and sleep...

The other dream is to be able to ride on a big dog. I did that once, LOL, and it didn't end well. The dog ran off and I fell to the ground. :PikaRIP:

Omo! This is sooooo cuteee!!! :heart::heart::heart: I want to join the doggies and SIG. Too many adorable things in this video all at once!

Hahaha, you rode a big dog? Cute! :laugh: Was it one of those giant mountain dogs or just like a golden retriever? 

Also here is a chain mail present for you...hope it comes true if you retweet it :laugh: The responses on twitter to this have been pretty funny!

iUov9iT.jpg

https://twitter.com/peeeygguk/status/1418203728654438404/photo/1

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Really already 23? You marked up his age @JenLto avoid the guilty feeling ? 

Hahahaha, no lah, I do maths to prove to you I'm not using dirty skills to mark up LJW's age :pandaheadstomp:

He's a '98er...2021-1998 = 23! :lenny: Hahaha, all my Oppas are 20+...I feel no guilt :smile:

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Song Seung Hoon is like original Halyu oppa, he played with Song Hye Kyo in Autumn My Heart (era 2000, u alrd born right? Hahaha). Anyway in the past, I'm not into him. Only recently he played as smoking hot detective from LAPD that stranded in Korea :eeeee:

Hahaha...wow, he has been around since the beginning! I'll have to investigate whether I've ever seen one of his movies or anything. I only know of him, but even then, not much. But there are definitely actors who I've never seen anything of before :idk:

Haha yep yep was around in 2000 ers. Still remember the questionable fashion from then.

Speaking of fashion, I have a conspiracy theory about this stripy jumper. Every guy in Korea owns one. It's like you need one to show you are a Korean man (This is not my Oppa by the way - he's a side character in Monthly Magazine House, but I have noticed this jumper because several Oppas have worn this including Lee Jae Wook, Kang Tae Oh and Jung Ga Ram)...haha I think @mademoiselle has also noticed....almost feel like starting a 'spot the stripy jumper thread' :eeeee:

MUPLz2q.png

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

What is that on his head? LOL!!!

I like Vic Chou too. It's been a while since I've seen him in anything. His costume drama was released earlier this year and it made waves because of the kiss scene. I will try to find it to post it here. LOL!

Seo Hyun Jin put a flower on his head. Cute eh? :smile:

I think Black & White is probably my last drama of Vic Zhou. I remember really liking that drama. It was very well done for a Taiwanese production.

Ooooh kiss scene. Do show me when you find it.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Speaking of fashion, I have a conspiracy theory about this stripy jumper. Every guy in Korea owns one. It's like you need one to show you are a Korean man (This is not my Oppa by the way - he's a side character in Monthly Magazine House, but I have noticed this jumper because several Oppas have worn this including Lee Jae Wook, Kang Tae Oh and Jung Ga Ram)...haha I think @mademoiselle has also noticed....almost feel like starting a 'spot the stripy jumper thread'

Hahahahaha OMG, you are like the stripy jumper detector. I didn't even notice the ones in Racket Boys and Monthly Magazine Home! I think it's because they weren't Bumblebee colour thus not as striking.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, you rode a big dog? Cute! :laugh: Was it one of those giant mountain dogs or just like a golden retriever? 

Hahahaha no. I rode on a medium size dog but I was tiny then. The outcome was that I sleep-walked/dreamt that night. You know how the adults say kids will dream when they get too excited from playing on that day? I think that's what happened to me.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha...wow, he has been around since the beginning! I'll have to investigate whether I've ever seen one of his movies or anything. I only know of him, but even then, not much. But there are definitely actors who I've never seen anything of before :idk:

Haha yep yep was around in 2000 ers. Still remember the questionable fashion from then.

Surely you have seen something from him!! For example, "My Princess"?

The Korean/Japanese collaboration "Ghost"?

Hahahaha I'm not sure whether it is 2000s but the makeup is very questionable! The makeup then makes Kim Hee Sun looks older than she is now! How can that be? I'm no makeup expert so can someone explain?

Spoiler

http://cdn28.us1.fansshare.com/photograph/kimheesun/kim-hee-sun-310610672.jpg (this pic won't load here but you should be able to see it if you click it).

042005021503100_1.jpg&type=sc960_832

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I actually should open thread for Kim Ji Suk. Then my holy trinity of oppa threads will be complete. 

@SilverMoonTea omg...cannot believe you open a shipper thread for Derek and Kwon Joo of V4. Real life shipping or drama shipping??? cc @ktcjdrama

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

I actually should open thread for Kim Ji Suk. Then my holy trinity of oppa threads will be complete. 

@SilverMoonTea omg...cannot believe you open a shipper thread for Derek and Kwon Joo of V4. Real life shipping or drama shipping??? cc @ktcjdrama

Haha I also dont know... real life or drama...lols... Actually almost 0 crumbs :eeeee:I also have Stranger Bae Doona x Cho Seung Woo lols... A bit similar I guess... I'm not really expecting any shipper to join me ahahahah...

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Cannot la. My Princess Couple (on-screen) is forever regardless there's Rain or not. Bi came later! They just make such a beautiful couple back then. Look at this!

chinatimesweekly1747-2-Copy.jpg

e0c5f32d3eef525bc9955955.jpg

Yeah I often think that about guys having long eyelashes. Why they need it for!! But then I think maybe like Peacocks... the male peacocks have prettier feathers and since "lashes" is hairs...hairs = furs = feathers in other species so maybe it had the same effect in Nature. LOL. Yeah, this is my scientific explanation. :P

• Haha 5