21 minutes ago, JenL said:

I found out today that I am a productive multi-tasker

Yeah you did well and found so many. :jiminbtslove:

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, you and your bias! :lenny:  Rowoon's picture is blurry coz all the screenshots from videos were slightly blurry...the only really clear ones were Kang Tae Oh and Lee Joon Hyuk since they seem like stills. 

In my opinion, the least offensive wearers are either Jang Ga Ram / Jeong Yun Ho (you all thought I'd say Lee Jae Wook right? :lenny:). I think because the Orange and blue jumpers seem less bright...or maybe the wearers are in matching looking backgrounds? The others just scream out weird bright colours to me. 

Rowoon looks like a caterpillar to me :Sherlockapie: But an attractive caterpillar...just like Lee Jae Wook is attractive bumblebee 

Bwahahaha he looks good in there - perfect hair and jawline with awesome singing, kekeke. I honestly didn't notice/care what he wore. :laugh: It may not be clearer than KTO's still but he still looks the best. :lmao2:

I am shocked that there are so many who wore the neon green version. Personally I'm not an orange person so that definitely is not a colour I'd pick but agree that it is less offensive than the purple red. That combination is just hideous.

:lmao2: Caterpillar Rowoon :lmao2: 

From this :Sherlockapie:

green-caterpillar-identification.jpg  

to a beautiful human in blue sweater with revealing back

:lmao2:

P.S. After this sweater, Rowoon never wears anything revealing :lmao2: He knows his fans are too pervy :lmao2:

P.S P.S. I was fine with butterflies before (Navillera) but now I'm not thanks to Nevertheless! So I really didn't wanna say caterpillar Rowoon turns into a butterfly! :duckPHAT:

• Haha 5

yes I saw it @mademoiselle. Cute.  :heart: Have a soft spot for him ever since I saw him in He's Psychometric.

Just now I watched Lee Kyu Hyung in I Live Alone. He's a neat freak and organised. Eats really well as in he makes sure he has a good solid meal each time .  Likes motorbikes and outdoor sports - lately into free diving. Good friends with Cho Seung Woo. And likes to have his fortunes read. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Thanks for this collection @JenL. So cute

pHzpwPh.png

On 7/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I got bashed left & right for professing my love to Song Seung Heon :laugh:

Nobody believe this love will last forever, and they bring my ex-es collection into the picture :smug:

Can you blame us ????? I may love many oppas but I am actually very loyal to a few of them.

On 7/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, Chocolate said:

Woweeeeeeee! Hot kiss 🔥🔥🔥 Determined and ferocious! This is how it should be done 🥰😍

https://youtu.be/dR-vO7iu_Ek

Cannot embed. Go to 1 min onwards.

:OOF: the 1st kiss was like he was forcing himself on her. These days , new generation of audience sure cannot take it. But JS can definitely kiss. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM LOL but I remember you said he's not Oppa material. Wae?

Lee Kyu Hyung...is Haerongie, right? I still have difficulties remembering his full name. Fortune!? That's so weird/unusual for man to believe in that.

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

:OOF: the 1st kiss was like he was forcing himself on her. These days , new generation of audience sure cannot take it. But JS can definitely kiss.

Not even new generation. I remember there was a male Soompier (claiming he is Ahjussi age) making a SUPER BIG fuss about something like this. We were all "awww" about the frozen kiss scene in You Who Came From the Star but he was disgusted because Do Min Joon didn't get Song Yi's consent for the kiss. I can already imagine him writing a long rant essay about THIS kiss scene. It'd be considered sexual harassment. Well, technically it is. LOL.

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

These days everything is too politically correct. It takes the romance out of it. I like the old-fashioned type - like Nike says, JUST DO IT! The girl will scratch your eyes out if she is really objecting, not beat the air with closed fists 🙄

I saw @SilverMoonTea even wrote a REVIEW for Dinner Mate! Such is her love for SSH 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM LOL but I remember you said he's not Oppa material. Wae?

I rarely adopt these baby face ones as oppa. But I like him. He was very good in When My Love Blooms too as the younger version of Yoo Ji Tae. 

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Lee Kyu Hyung...is Haerongie, right? I still have difficulties remembering his full name. Fortune!? That's so weird/unusual for man to believe in that.

Yes. Love him loads.  Ya he calls for fun - he says he doesn't fully believe it. ahahaha . He's such a good singer too. If I ever get to see a stage production - I would love to see his and CSW's . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

These days everything is too politically correct. It takes the romance out of it. I like the old-fashioned type - like Nike says, JUST DO IT! The girl will scratch your eyes out if she is really objecting, not beat the air with closed fists 🙄

I saw @SilverMoonTea even wrote a REVIEW for Dinner Mate! Such is her love for SSH 🤣

Yup. That's why I think if people watch kdramas, or Asian dramas, just be prepared for this sort of tropes. Anyway these days the broadcasters are very sensitive about these things since the knets can get riled up over anything. 

• Like 7

I rarely adopt these baby face ones as oppa. But I like him. He was very good in When My Love Blooms too as the younger version of Yoo Ji Tae. 

Yes. Love him loads.  Ya he calls for fun - he says he does it for fun. ahahaha . He's such a good singer too. If I ever get to see a stage production - I would love to see his and CSW's . 

But Jin Young isn't baby face nehhh. SK is more baby face. I think he's worth it BUT I can also say I don't love him very much (seeing how my research has stopped) - bwahahaha.

True. I did think about who I'd go see a musical performance and some of these actors definitely worth checking out. When I was in love w/ JCW I wanted to see his The Days. Then I thought if JJS is on then I'd see it too. Oppa increasing so surely one day when I'm in SK again, one of them had to be doing theatre! HAHAHAHA

Yup. That's why I think if people watch kdramas, or Asian dramas, just be prepared for this sort of tropes. Anyway these days the broadcasters are very sensitive about these things since the knets can get riled up over anything. 

I don't think it's Knets that's making the fuss. It's more the international viewers.

@Chocolate Why are you confused?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, mademoiselle said:

But Jin Young isn't baby face nehhh. SK is more baby face. I think he's worth it BUT I can also say I don't love him very much (seeing how my research has stopped) - bwahahaha.

I also dunno why I stop short of making him into my oppa list...maybe he's abit short :lmao2:...

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ya its a bit serious affair between us. See even July no new oppa acquisition 😂 I might have found myself my forever oppa, but no one believe me :JuiceGhost:

If you can love him deeply (or just be infatuated with him) for over 2 years maybe we'll believe you. :lmao2:

• Haha 7
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I also dunno why I stop short of making him into my oppa list...maybe he's abit short

Actually, they are the normal height for regular asian men. It's just that there are some actors who are exceptionally tall for asians - 185cm. It's a wonder they don't get neck pain from the kiss scenes lol.

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

True. I did think about who I'd go see a musical performance and some of these actors definitely worth checking out.

@Chocolate Why are you confused?

I also would like to check out a musical performance in Seoul if there is opportunity - maybe Cho Seung Woo or Kim So Heon. So talented.

I'm confused because that kiss is barely 2sec long! What is there is there to complain about? Just imagine that male ahjussi soompier as a lonely, inexperienced old man.

• Haha 8
14 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Actually, they are the normal height for regular asian men. It's just that there are some actors who are exceptionally tall for asians - 185cm. It's a wonder they don't get neck pain from the kiss scenes lol.

LOL, it's the ladies that get neck pain from having to look up at my tall Oppa.

14 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I also would like to check out a musical performance in Seoul if there is opportunity - maybe Cho Seung Woo or Kim So Heon. So talented.

Who is Kim So Heon?

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I'm confused because that kiss is barely 2sec long! What is there is there to complain about? Just imagine that male ahjussi soompier as a lonely, inexperienced old man.

Because the ML didn't have the FL's consent to kiss her (and she never knew she was "violated" since ML freeze the time). In real life, I would agree but this is a show so I'm ok with it and know that in real life I shouldn't be kissing someone without consent and risk being sent to jail. Plus in the drama, the scenario for this kiss is quite sad (from the male lead's perspective). Have you seen this? Should watch it, it's fun - written by CLOY's writer (her first success).

The ahjussi said he's married and he said he'd never do this to his wife. He also has issue with hand-grabbing.

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

True la . My hubs also not that tall. He's 173cm (I am 164cm) but in Msia people say we're above average. LOL

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

2 years 😱😱😱 Hmm I hope he have a lot of new project. 

Btw I got to confess I havent watched last ep of YAMS. I'm doing rewatching of Black lols. 

Do you have any oppas that you love for 2 years? I think Seo Kang Joon right?

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

That makes both him and Ji Sung :lmao2:

ahahaaha but Ji Sung looks more manly ? ahaha dunno la. 

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you have any oppas that you love for 2 years? I think Seo Kang Joon right?

Haha oh yeah. Then need to raise the bar higher 😅. His new agency think not giving him many jobs ler... Me not see see, forget liao. 

Ji Sung is quite interesting, not really my type. But on screen the charisma no joke. Real life seems a nice responsible oppa (saw him on 3MAD), and how he treat wifey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

True la . My hubs also not that tall. He's 173cm (I am 164cm) but in Msia people say we're above average. LOL

LOLLLL. Abs, Ji Sung & Jin Young are 178cm. This also means I've to minus maybe 5cm off both of them coz Korean celebs fake their height. :lmao2: Maybe they're in reality same height as your hub. Haha. Actually Ji Sung's height is a bit uncertain, coz Google says 173cm but other website says 178cm.

I think I'm more interested in Sherlock Holming Korean celebrities' true heights than their ships.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/236947-proof-that-some-korean-celebrities-heights-are-fake/?do=findComment&comment=12332103

Hmm, could this mean my young Oppa could be older than their profiles said so?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2009/04/stars-caught-lying-about-their-ages/

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha oh yeah. Then need to raise the bar higher 😅. His new agency think not giving him many jobs ler... Me not see see, forget liao. 

Ji Sung is quite interesting, not really my type. But on screen the charisma no joke. Real life seems a nice responsible oppa (saw him on 3MAD), and how he treat wifey. 

Isn't Seo Kang Joon shooting a drama now?

Tea, are you going to watch Obsessed or you have already seen it? I'm curious if that'd deepen the love or scare you away :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6

@mademoiselle In Thai lakorns, they force kisses all the time. They even have a genre named after this type of behavior (slap-kiss). I wonder what kind of essay that person would write if he saw those scenes....:laugh:

Yang Yang, an eye-candy, is back this month. He's is absolutely stunning in You Are My Glory. I think @bairama has adopted him and maybe @NiteWalker, even though I know she doesn't "officially adopt" anyone. LOL!

YAMG-13-02-slowest.gif

• Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Yang Yang, an eye-candy, is back this month. He's is absolutely stunning in You Are My Glory. I think @bairama has adopted him and maybe @NiteWalker, even though I know she doesn't "officially adopt" anyone. LOL!

Er no I didn't adopt him though I love seeing him... why not he is eye candy after all...good for improving eye sight

• Haha 7