11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW @Chocolate The Crowned Clown is coming to Netflix (if it isn't available in SG yet). Highly recommend. Yeo Jin Goo was so :pandachamp:

I saw that and thought, "I guess the drama gods are telling me I need to watch this again". :laugh:

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama Good choice! Anchor-nim is super adorable. :wow: 

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Next Oppa to adopt officially, I hope is:

Another good choice too! :heart:

July and August are turning out to be really busy months because so many adoptable oppas! I've never adopted as much as I did in July. :laugh:

Right now, Patrick's subtle side smiles are so cute. Need to continue watching his drama to see if he's worth adopting but like I mentioned to @JenL I don't like that they dubbed his voice. :cry:

c7174dc986d54e24484773234e192fe4b8813700

Credit

But nothing beats Chae Jong Hyeop's smiles. :wow:

cb04d5c23d32d6abce098aa54ea923780acbbc42

Credit

@SilverMoonTea SSH is two years older than GY. I can't remember who GY's bestie is. Maybe LDW?

• Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ji Jin-Hee amazing actor and very versatile. I love the fact that his drama always have a mature content especially with that sexy voice he has. Every drama he is I has me rooting for him even when his role isn’t a good guy. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara are you watching the The Road to Tragedy? I read it is like Mine.

----------------

Me going through massive oppa withdrawals. But he is super cute @ktcjdrama he started his own YT channel yesterday....and he is so funny. Maybe he can make me feel better. 

@Warm Paws are you a lover of many oppas ? Come spazz with us

@SilverMoonTea  your ex oppa , see what he is wearing:psweatduck:. So happy he confirmed for Thirty Nine! 

E8EdrhwUcAI5toJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteMYWJ's character in When Man Falls in Love repel me big time! Seriously, disturb the girlfriend of someone that acted as big brother to him. No wonder @mademoisellesaid this drama is rubbish. Lols. I got aggitated but still watching it. 

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

----------------

Me going through massive oppa withdrawals. But he is super cute

Same. I also have major Derek Cho withdrawal. I'm nowhere in road to recovery of SSH addiction. I think 1 more week still not enough. So in love with him. Bwahahahaa.... :hearties:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

he started his own YT channel yesterday....and he is so funny. Maybe he can make me feel better. 

Did he really? Just yesterday? Wowwww! Yipeee... for a moment today I can finally smile and forget that stupid ending. Subscribe subscribe. He is so funny being startled by that cat and went “a-ueee?”

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@UnniSara are you watching the The Road to Tragedy? I read it is like Mine.

----------------

Hello chingu 

Yes , I am watching The Road: Tragedy to One. It is exactly like Mine  @abs-oluteM You should watch. Two episodes has aired already 

Sneak peak  he is a great kisser 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d8634a19e838f578e6

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea Yay for YWJ! I hope it's a good drama. I can't remember the last time I watched him because I just haven't liked much of the dramas he's been in recently. :idk:

I completely understand the withdrawals. I have no idea what I'm going to do once Chae Jong Hyeop's dramas are done at the end of the month. He doesn't have anything else lined up. Do I have to actually watch Sisyphus now? :scaredpanda2:

@UnniSara The title itself sounds so much pain already. :cry:

@mademoiselle I see on Twitter, is your oppa's birthday on Saturday. Make sure you go buy a piece of cake to celebrate it! @JenL and I definitely used Lee Jae Wook's birthday as an excuse to eat cake a few months back. :laugh:

2170603d9d7ab251784b8d1413cd7583b7ba0101

Credit

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea I took the quiz and I'm only 50% too. :laugh:

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Unless u have all the time in the world then watch Sisyphus ahahaha... The drama is trying to be fancy, but idk what they want to achieve in the end. 

It would only happen if I'm having Chae Jong Hyeop withdrawals. I'm hoping it won't get to that point, because at this point I've watched majority of his stuff besides Sisyphus already. Haha!

• Haha 4
On 8/3/2021 at 9:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I like KJS house and kitchen. Warm but clean lines

aiyaaa he is more handsome in real life, and I like his lifestyle!

OMG oppa!!!!

I got Sorry, you are not compatible with Song Kang.

:shocked:

@mademoiselle did you see his latest photo in gym? He got kind of fit in Navillera but now its moreee he is buffing 😳

E3BF10bVEAE5Tb8?format=jpg&name=medium

the buff is quite scary to me ahhhahahahahaha

but damn I love this photo so much Song Kang is looking fit & fresh

E7ZAMnMVcAE6_WZ?format=jpg&name=large

I miss him on dark role like Sweet Home! WHEN

Btw, Chaerok :heart:

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Anyway.. SO excited oppa will be back this September (his new role is the one in center)

E7nUmykVEAI52Tb?format=jpg&name=large

he will have episodes with long hair yasssssshhhhhhhhh

211261141_2408965745904077_7251448865859

his pairing is Jeon Doyeon this time, interesting

(after Reply 1988 and his roles in movies, I can't watch his Lucky Romance)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

Do I have to actually watch Sisyphus now?

Oh gawd, please don't waste time on this. You still have Anchor-nim's drama to watch and also Sweet Home! Just watch his cuts. Surprisingly he already has his own dedicated fan clubs/accounts - hopefully they do CJH cuts like how back then I started Empress Ki by just watching JCW's cuts :lmao2:

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I see on Twitter, is your oppa's birthday on Saturday. Make sure you go buy a piece of cake to celebrate it! @JenL and I definitely used Lee Jae Wook's birthday as an excuse to eat cake a few months back.

Oh yes, it is Rowoon's birthday today. Hahaha, and so is Jang Ki Yong's actually. Two Oppa-deul celebrating their birthdays and I'm on lockdown can't go celebrate with a fine dining dinner ~ ugh.

You two are so funny & cute to actually bought a cake on LJW's birthday. Unfortunately the cake I have been wanting to have is Uncle Tetsu's chocolate cheesecake and that's all the way in the city.

54 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselle did you see his latest photo in gym? He got kind of fit in Navillera but now its moreee he is buffing

Hahahaha yes. I ranted about it in the Abs club a while back. I think they look buffier right after the work out. He doesn't look that buff in Nevertheless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha yes. I ranted about it in the Abs club a while back. I think they look buffier right after the work out. He doesn't look that buff in Nevertheless.

ooh I see, thought it July photos, it was a talk in June instead lol. Hope its not getting too big ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

48 minutes ago, bairama said:

his pairing is Jeon Doyeon this time, interesting

(after Reply 1988 and his roles in movies, I can't watch his Lucky Romance)

It's interesting how far R88 took him.

He was one of the newbies in The Producers with Kim Soo Hyun arriving at KBS and he was not recognisable then. But after R88, he did Lucky Romance and then so many movies after - never came back to the silver screen until now.

You can watch Lucky Romance, @bairama It's not that bad. His character was not bad in there. I haven't watched his Taxi Driver yet. Dreading it because of the backstory, lol.

What's the reason for the long hair? I thought he was doing a sageuk lol.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
31 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You can watch Lucky Romance, @bairama It's not that bad. His character was not bad in there. I haven't watched his Taxi Driver yet. Dreading it because of the backstory, lol.

Lucky Romance, I like his character. One of sweetest kiss out there too. The FL kinda annoyed me. But nevertheless I still completed the drama (👏 for myself, I need to celebrate my rare & few achievements on finishing drama lols). The forever 2nd lead Lee Soo Hyuk also quite deli. 

@bairamayou can try it. Quite entertaining somehow. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea Bahahaha, Lee Soo Hyuk was in Lucky Romance? Waaaa, no memory of it. Hahahaha.

Agree, Hwang Jung Eum's dramas have hit & miss. Mostly miss for me.

You know, on top of Oppa Tracker, you should do a Drama Tracker too. Dramas that Tea completed (without FF). @Tofu should join you. :lmao2:

Oh, I forgot to report: I'm also only 50% compatible with Song Kang.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

It's interesting how far R88 took him.

He was one of the newbies in The Producers with Kim Soo Hyun arriving at KBS and he was not recognisable then. But after R88, he did Lucky Romance and then so many movies after - never came back to the silver screen until now.

What's the reason for the long hair? I thought he was doing a sageuk lol.

yes yes! I'm so glad when I found him in R88. Idk he is someone that give me vibes of much charisma without really handsome in majority(?) definition.

Thanks for the insight of Lucky Romance cc: @SilverMoonTea 

My reason was.. Ok this kind of silly, but I can't hold onnnnnn with the make up.. 

I will save later maybe for withdrawal if it happens :Ghastlel:

and the long hair I think for.. Edgy reason? LOL. But he servesssssss it, I know there is somewhat trend in this haircut, sometimes I find it giddy, but on him I likeee. He suites with this kind of styles, artsy

47a12027955c99193c4c3f1874764a57.jpg

182023952-876906999528411-81154551628885

heheheheeh:wow:

His upcoming drama seems depressing adult, dark, melancholy? But I love how he explores much roles after R88. I'm very anticipating this:

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

Wah YWJ really drive me mad with his character on WMFIL @mademoiselle. I'm on ep 13. He's really annoying here. God help me lols. I seldom got my blood boiling while watching drama :pandarage2:

Well I've been warned lols :lenny:

@bairamaYeah the FL in Lucky Romance overall appearance doesn't look too nice for me either. The actress indeed a bit hit & miss. Her character there really superstitious and I think will drive you crazy a bit. But the slow burn romance is pretty good. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1