4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was wondering what could be the cause of the OPPA tracker thread being hot ....ahahaha who knew it was YY's hot kiss skills!

Funny because I was also wondering why this thread was so hot and I checked it out and saw all YY and DD kissing and now I'm stuck here fangirling hard :laugh:

Yang Yang is definitely my oppa flavour of the month

• Haha 5

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

still in Kiss Tracker Thread somehow for the sake of Yu Tu obsession:

31ea4baee55dfb1cbcbac0826d8cbc2d402d4889

2e56e0bb498ae16044d54f02cdb345b4ebd50afa

fc804b7cbb5e814281a7427088f86f74ca049d31

source: travelingstrawberry

Spoiler

144fc1c08f2c337e3444cc410032a226d5ae52ca

ce313b546c314ea20edc54d2b9107158c0032b1d

776daba8fb01e5c3f1124863eec4b8c31a38e9e6

cf4548e5585a5dc1334e2c15637bb35c4bddeeb7

the actual scene is include pause and flirt talk. Contains whispers. And it is Yang Yang as Yu Tu. I'm dead. :NeonGhost:

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I got overcharged special medal to buy lols

you finally bought that special jetset chaebol 1000 HP? OMG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama when I say I'm stuck here, I meant it. I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to the dentist and yet I am here, hitting the refresh button just to see the most recent post and hoping for more YY and DD kissing scenes.. YY as Yu Tu ... gah! I'm going to need buckets of water to drink from all this hotness.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Mouse What's the criteria of a thread becoming "hot" because there are like only 3 of us chatting just now xD

@SilverMoonTea No one buys it so you have all the time in the world to accumulate your wealth.

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oppa indeed need good kissing skill! 

LOL like this?

Spoiler

MP142.gif
r7rk6.gif

Sighssss the gifs back then are so tiny...

@bairama How many times did they kiss already? How many episodes are this drama?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Mouse @bairama i am sure as hell looking forward to next week eps.... he is going to "punish" her....

BTW , after publising the book , Gu Man sends YY the first copy of it... she wrote the book thinking of YY... he did not say no to it.!!! there are a group of C-Netz who say that Xiao Zhan was first choice which i dont believe to be true.... Well because I read the novel and I have seen her another drama wilth YY which is Love O2O.... i refuse to believe that she will think of someone else except YY

@mademoiselle there are total 32 episodes.... this is 25 & 26... next week the rest will release...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

5 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@bairama when I say I'm stuck here, I meant it. I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to the dentist and yet I am here, hitting the refresh button just to see the most recent post and hoping for more YY and DD kissing scenes.. YY as Yu Tu ... gah! I'm going to need buckets of water to drink from all this hotness.

lololol. When I watch it my heart is racing LOL I feel funny but this quite mind-blowing for romance drama in my experience by far has this quality. The talk makes it to another level. I rarely find it. It often just said I love you or something.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle I don't actually know what the criteria is for "hot" topic. It's not something we set. I don't think it looks at the amount of members engaging but rather the amount of posts. 

@bairamait's rare to see a C drama with intense kissing. At least I haven't seen a lot of them other than Love Is Sweet. And both leads (YY and DD) make it seem natural. And the fact that they're both so good looking is adding to the hotness factor.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Star Struck 1

9 minutes ago, Mouse said:

the amount of posts

I think its more amount of posts in current specific time

9 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@bairamait's rare to see a C drama with intense kissing. At least I haven't seen a lot of them other than Love Is Sweet. And both leads (YY and DD) make it seem natural. And the fact that they're both so good looking is adding to the hotness factor.

Hiyaaa yes. Even in kdramas, I also find it rare to have foreplay process like they do in this one.

God bless writer Gu Man & director to utilize actors potential optimally. HAHAHA

this unfiltered yet :1000: descriptful comment I already post on the drama thread but still because we talk about this, I just lol over again

Spoiler

source: sloonstarius

5dd75970ca09a01b91ab7eb10b87e87e948e96e9

8024a39079cd80ad1b8f5ebec42db5e2d2dba4ce

HOT DIGITY DAMMNNNNNN

god bless gu man and her script lines-she's like you know what makes sex great-when your beloved inquires sexily in sexy asmr like whispers in hurried breaths spliced in between the hot hot make out about your comfort preferences on the bed-jesus the way he yeeted the pillows-the LINES *purses fingers*~it's about the foreplay~; "what else besides the pillows that you are not used to on the bed', and she replies him and then he said 'you'll get use to [me]?????????????? and the pillows are flung??????javksjkdhdkvanj and the way she is just clenching onto his lapel and his hand anchors her head is sending me to space; it was like she was on a sexy recliner

i did NOT expect them to show us the bed; i thought they were gonna b roll of the city fade to black on us after the princess carry wooooooo

the glow up factor on gu man's male lead played by yang yang is Barbie Girling astronomical lmao

for sure yu tu and jing jing is by far gu man's hottest otp and i am living for it cause they are both reciprocal like jing jing my girl is out to get it and i love it that comparatively to other gu man's other heroines she is fire

I lol the b roll thing, is transition video when a frame scene just roll faded to scene. Glad they didn't. Instead he did pillow survey to her

b845fc2293be1f61eb49e3c8d52b9eaa5d2d3467

19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama How many times did they kiss already? How many episodes are this drama?

I'm not counting lols. Because they did little kisses after officially in relationship. But the main is: in snowing at their hometown high school visit, the gif I posted here, and the dessert one

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

25 minutes ago, Mouse said:

That is the one where they made out in the office too right?

Reba also had some fantastic kiss scenes with Johnny in Love Designer...

I put in spoiler because I don't want to steal YY mojo. Sometimes hard to watch the FL of your current drama kiss another man :pandaevil:. Reba is really chemistry station. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yang Yang's kisses are very sweet & tender from the gifs that @bairama posted. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Just now, bairama said:

DW I'm a fan of their kisses too, the drama is ff worthy tho we got to that conclusion AHAHAHA

Me also abuse the FF button cause the story was like snooze. LOL! Just watching for Johnny. 

In Reba's other drama Princess Changge (The Long Ballad)  , she had no kiss scene with the ML ...they just ask us to imagine off screen that there was...I was so annoyed because in place of the leads actually kissing they gave us this. @Tofu @NiteWalker will remember. I was cursing . LOL!

I swear this is really a footage from the drama

Spoiler

ogOcGdw.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

In Reba's other drama Princess Changge (The Long Ballad)  , she had no kiss scene with the ML ...they just ask us to imagine off screen that there was...I was so annoyed because in place of the leads actually kissing they gave us this. @Tofu @NiteWalker will remember. I was cursing . LOL!

I swear this is really a footage from the drama

to be honest it’s a little hard to imagine Reba & WuLei kissing lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle You Are My Glory is 32 episodes, but each episode is roughly 30-ish minutes long making it about 16 regular K-Drama episodes. Take a look when you have time! I love seeing all these discussion on Yang Yang. He's truly a great kisser and those scenes were hot, even though I have not watched them yet. Everyone here watched all the advance episodes on Monday which had all those hot scenes. I'm watching as they are released with English subs so I'm way behind everyone else. Even gilaswan is ahead of me and I recommended it to her only a few days ago. :laugh:

Right now, during the week, my heart is dedicated to this couple which is why I'm behind with YAMG.

Crush-38-02-slower.gif

@abs-oluteM After seeing the kissing scene with Yang Yang, I think it's almost good that The Long Ballad did not have any kiss scenes between Wu Lei and Dilireba. The more I watch Wu Lei as himself in variety shows, I just can't imagine this boy having that kind of kiss scene with Dilireba. 

TLB-23.gif

Also, still need to preserve my imagination of Ashile Sun being my favorite male lead in a Chinese drama -- meaning the less kissing, the better. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

@abs-oluteM yes! In Love is Sweet, they practically made out on the office floor. Ah! I forgot about Love Designer but yes! They had amazing chemistry and kissing scenes there. I remember this one scene where they’re kissing on the sofa and her mom walks in on them and you can see Reba’s mouth and surrounding area was red from all the kissing! 

If I recall correctly, professional single also had some good kissing scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Which show is that? 👀👀👀

It's from a Thai drama. Some of the faces are familiar to me because they're known to be in a lot of BL dramas/movies. Most of the BL shows in Thailand are very spicy. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea Remember when he was your oppa. Haha!! Is he even still your oppa? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

His hairstyle getting weirder by each days. I was like, who is he, then saw his name. Lols. 

I think that's the new style. Liu Yuning has a similar cut and I think I've seen a lot of other Chinese male celebrities with it too. I don't think anyone I've seen with it actually match it though. :idk:

Wang Anyu is the only Chinese actor I know who doesn't typically do anything to his hair and still look great! 

ZgPlo2v.jpg

But when he does, it's like, what are you doing?! 

Spoiler

hRvTMuZ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Lol all I know is Thai. I don't wanna know more! You, stay away from BL!

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

It's from a Thai drama. Some of the faces are familiar to me because they're known to be in a lot of BL dramas/movies. Most of the BL shows in Thailand are very spicy. 

Haha! I thought it was one of the Chinese actors you are discussing here and I was quite shocked it was allowed in China!

I don't enjoy watching MM or FF lol.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Buy cake @JenL

Because I didn't get off work till late today and we're still currently in lockdown (and I don't live close to many good cake shops), it's hard to get cake :letalQQ:So I made special hot chocolate with cream and sprinkles in honour of Jasper's birthday (This hot chocolate is some super special $50 hot chocolate powder that someone got for me for my birthday) :heart: I tried to see if the cream would hold a candle, but no :laugh:

image0-12.jpg

Can't believe my dear Jasper is 35 now! But he still looks so young. I mean there's 11 years between him and Shen Yue and I could barely tell in Use for my Talent :BulbaOWO:

jasper-liu-liu-yi-hao.gif

I love his dopey face :wow::wow::wow:

But here are some gifs for you @SilverMoonTea I know you prefer bad Jasper :laugh:

tumblr-px2yybt-Fsg1tpm2iao5-r1-540.gif

tumblr-4ebe1d6d9d10dec7cee707558817c1bf-

• Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days