1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuI think I need to go rehab. I haven't recover from him :pandasadspoon: I can't limit myself to one oppa like this... The world so wide. Any solution? :pandablank:

If I remember, if you don't see, you will forget right? So someone just needs to take away all your TV.

How about you report to us each day if you watched anything with SSH. If you did, you pay a penalty of 1,000 pts.

Based on your record, after 3 days, you should be done. And still have money left in your bank hahahah!

43 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

He looks like he was over-PS! :PsyWhat:

Yes! Crocodile says they are launching a younger line for men in their 40s. HB is 39. PS for what? 🙄

This is his natural self for the Crocodile BTS 😍

YsLDFCk.gif

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oooh, I've never watched the non-stop series. Too old and also all those shouting females :nervous: But HB's cute and playful when he was younger (I think he was only 22 or so there).

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

How about you report to us each day if you watched anything with SSH. If you did, you pay a penalty of 1,000 pts.

Eh lols why everyone like to charge me 1000 pts? That chaebol special badge alrd going to cost me 1000 pts, and I haven't splurged my $$ yet lols. :cry:

Did Alcohol Anonymous also cost money?  I think this just will make me bankrupt, but not resolving the root cause. :thinking:

Maybe I just need new oppa. :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@bairama Gong Yoo!! He age so well. :wow: That kissing scene for YAMG was all over my TL today. Everyone has been going wild over it. I'm still over here gushing at how cute the Crush couple is. 

Crush-09.gif

@SilverMoonTea You said that about Jasper too but when you ran out of dramas to watch, you moved on. Once you run out of SSH dramas, you'll move on. LOL!!

@mademoiselle That clip. LOL!! :lmao2:

@bluepebbles That's such a nice fan edit. Where do people get the time to do all of that? LOL!! 

@Chocolate There's no need to over PS HB. He looks good without it in general. LOL!

• Haha 6
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea You said that about Jasper too but when you ran out of dramas to watch, you moved on. Once you run out of SSH dramas, you'll move on. LOL!!

Did I say that abt Jasper? :poliWeird: I can't remember...

SSH like makjang drama sigh... East of Eden looks gloomy and heard have bad ending too. After finish WMFIL, no more drama of him to watch I think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Anyone here know him? Is he a good actor? How is his acting?

I don't think he's had many projects but he's good. His It's Okay to Not Be Okay role was pretty memorable. I thought he played his character well. His current character in Nevertheless seems like it was just placed there but that's how I feel about a lot of the characters in this drama. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Remember when I mentioned there is 1 office worker guy jealous of BTS success. Well, I read this story and they didn't have it easy too in the beginning. 

This is why I can never understand why people mistreat others. I'm sure they were once in BTS's shoes too. :niu: All the people mistreating them when they first started are probably looking back in regrets. :laugh:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, bairama said:

I just realized this oppa tracker thread has tag of dang AFFAIR word :lmao2::lmao2: 

It means "regulatory" affairs. @SilverMoonTea Tea regulates her Oppa tracker thread :lenny: ahemm. But for those who claimed to be loyal to one, like uri @Chocolate then I guess it can mean something else.

5bfe511c614f1c2c931648ad2ce5aeb744f312b6

Spoiler

main-qimg-caf0c0276996f5bc6c2ad2e012c7f6

OMG criessss... more BL on my Tumblr timeline. :shocked2: This is spicier than Nevertheless!

https://dingyuxi.tumblr.com/post/659179008998653952/piningbisexuals-ill-do-my-duty-as-a-friend

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What is Ji Sung's position now? Already officially adopted? No? Still in denial? 

For me or Choco? Lol, for her, unofficially adopted :lenny: . For me not yet official.

6 hours ago, bairama said:

gasp for the line "I'll do my duty as a friend then." AHAHAHA as a friend. Is friend need a new word now? Friend word keeps misused in this situation I- 

Lol I have no time to read. The images so spicy I quickly scroll away

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea @bairama @mademoiselle ....choco definitely has adopted....she is just in denial. 

YKS  has found happiness! I was sad when he broke of with Lee Ha Nee.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2020/06/11/entertainment/television/Yoon-Kyesang-Lee-Hanee-split/20200611153600244.html

Hmmm but the split wasn't that long ago....was he cheating on her ? :heiboi:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @bairama @mademoiselle ....choco definitely has adopted....she is just in denial. 

YKS  has found happiness! I was sad when he broke of with Lee Ha Nee.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2020/06/11/entertainment/television/Yoon-Kyesang-Lee-Hanee-split/20200611153600244.html

Hmmm but the split wasn't that long ago....was he cheating on her ? :heiboi:

Either that or he just move in at fast lightning speed. Well probably like how we move on from one oppa to other oppa. I'm a bit loyal to SSH. But like someone said, not seeing, love will declining :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

AAAAAAAAH SIRRRR I-

f780f76e599bbb0eac9fc0cd48bf47efe8115ec7

E8ZrQlrVUAY9-Uy?format=jpg&name=large

E8ZpYo7VkAMXAev?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

b8dc984cd0a5d5564e766be29280b3fa18379dc2

👋👋

officially add him to my list. Uhmm.. @movingwheel

should I built shrine based on drama character? Can I even.. ? I'm gonna be Yu Tu's sasaeng  :laugh:

btw @Chocolate I support you to stay loyal to HB at least in the surface :laugh:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama I love him since 2017..... for him and only for him I sat through a pathetic drama called Martial Universe.... Gosh , his character was kind of a roadside cheapstar flirting with two women then eventually getting together with those two women and sacrificing the other one for some cause which I don't even remember..... Half of the time , I wondered why am I even watching this??? it was of XianXia Genre...

and before he kinda became famous with love o2o , i have watched all of his dramas with some sort of minor roles.... specially the left ear and there is one movie with Bai Baihe ... he was a nerd there... whirlwind girl where he again took away the limelight and also beautiful Tan SongYun who could not stop gushing over YY character since he was kind a dating her best friend....she was second lead over there.... ending was pathetic.... season 2 open with Ji Chang Wook which just , well you know ended this drama for me....

King's avatar was entertaining though there is no love angle or anything.... it was picked by netflix too../

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@mademoiselle no noble idiocy.... just a bit staying apart due to doubt in ML's mind.... 1 or 2 episode....she is an A lsiter star and he is a normal salaried person....hell even his ex gf broke up with him because of his job.... and his colleagues do go through rough phase because of the profession they are in so insecurity was normal but in like 1 or 2 episodes , he understands that how he messed up and what a gem of a person he has lost so he rushes.... rest for you to see...

Yes its him kissing... oh he kisses.... even SJK , LMH will not be able to beat it... like the foreplay kinda thing..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home