2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

No no no .. not dethroned lols :lenny: My heart quite big, and two oppas can fit in together, no problemo! 

Ahhh I see  = one is VIP oppa and one is fresh, eye candy Oppa :smug:

*Explains it in tier system for to myself to understand better :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Look @bairama I found myself some more frowning/brooding Yang Yang

aaaaaaaccccckkkkKKK I enjoyed the angst too. And he is looks so intense like man you are so stresssss relax a bit?? Those frownings, didn't he headache with all of that?

The last photo, ahhh Yu Tu so sad.. 🤗🤗

Now he is in sneaky phase Slytherin traits 😆 and sooo relax. Much like newlywed couple he is oozing? Oxytocin everywhere. I love the dynamic! Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM LOL, is that supposed to be gangster look? :lmao2:

Haha! Too pretty to be a gangster ? 

I’m watching TDJ halfway, the confession was so sweet & I feel so sad knowing what’s coming up . Sigh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha after that he asked "Would you let me genes influence your genes?"  who the hell says that in real life? 

it is just.. Their thing, his thing  :laugh::laugh:

I'm so accute now

add comment: oppa why the ice cream pin though 😂 because it is Disneyland?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Your talk about YAMG got me curious. On episode 5 now. Not bad! The females here are quite direct lol and the dialogue has bite.

YESSS GO FOR IT PEOPLEEEE LEZGOOOO 🤩🤩🤩🤩

the story main issue is relatable & in very good pace, one is not relatable is how beautiful both of them.

ezgif-3-75db612776f7.gif

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

Hahahahahahaha omg, that damn sweater is back! @abs-oluteM @JenL At least Infinite's L looks better in it somehow. Maybe having good looks helped..?

@Chocolate Bwahahahahaha! Did the hot kisses got you interested or our frowning male lead swooning did? :lmao2: I'm guessing it's the spicy kisses and "Will you let my genes influence your genes talk" :lmao2: Just j/k. It had to be the kisses.

@bairama Isn't the rest of the episodes coming out today? Di mana?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Bwahahahahaha! Did the hot kisses got you interested or our frowning male lead swooning did?  I'm guessing it's the spicy kisses and "Will you let me genes influence your genes talk"  Just j/k. It had to be the kisses.

I haven't got that far yet. Ep 15 now. He just rejected her a second time! The next move is his - the girl cannot be the one that keeps asking.

This type of cool silent type quite attractive. When you get him to smile, it's quite an achievement haha.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I haven't got that far yet. Ep 15 now. But this type of cool silent type quite attractive. When you get him to smile, it's quite an achievement haha.

Yes. I love this kind of male lead, hehehe. I don't want one in real life but in dramas, this type is extremely attractive (esp. when the male lead looks so handsome) & interesting (when the ice gets melted by the FL).

Oh @Chocolate there's no English word for this but Yu Tu is quite the 腹黑 (fu-hei) kind of personality too. He revenge back. @bairama calls him a Slytherin. :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

gosh this stripe sweater must have been the most popular sweater this year.

oooh I see this on my tl too, the sweater :laugh:

@mademoiselle madem the episodes will out in WeTV. For VIP, this week will be ep. 25-30. For fast track, will be ep. 27-32 (end). The system of episodes release is really crazy here

40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh @Chocolate there's no English word for this but Yu Tu is quite the 腹黑 (fu-hei) kind of personality too. He revenge back. @bairama calls him a Slytherin. :lmao2:

mixes of Slytherin x Gryffindor. He is so proud of his girl & defends her what makes sense for him (because she is really precious character too) which is good & so adorbs :heart:

add: this bts.. BHAHAHAHAH oppa

to think about, he is not that muscly oppa, so thin but fit, which makes him kind of approachable but also not because he is too handsome by genes.

Have mixed feelings about Yang Yang but him as Yu Tu in all black is definitely my weakness:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama Hmm... I already watched till E26. I was watching via YouTube's WeTV at first, then moved to Kissasian and then I found another website which doesn't have E-subs blocking the C-subs and it was much more clearer so I stuck to that. This website also hasn't updated the newest episodes. I guess I'll check back tomorrow.

I still have The Devil Judge to catch up later.

• Like 5

@mademoiselle the newest episodes will come out like 3 hours again from now, 7 pm at me &

for VIP, the release is 2 eps per day (Mon-Wed)

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I still have The Devil Judge to catch up later.

ayeee looking forward what you think about it

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes. I love this kind of male lead, hehehe. I don't want one in real life but in dramas, this type is extremely attractive (esp. when the male lead looks so handsome) & interesting (when the ice gets melted by the FL).

Oh @Chocolate there's no English word for this but Yu Tu is quite the 腹黑 (fu-hei) kind of personality too. He revenge back. @bairama calls him a Slytherin.

I had to google but the second part of this definition does not fit. is the underlined part accurate?

腹黑指那些表面温和,内心有阴暗一面的性格。 为了某种原因,在公众面前装的很活泼开朗令人喜欢,但实际却有些冷漠。 也可以说表里不一,口蜜腹剑。

• Like 3