20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Wow, that kiss gif from Yang Yang :wow:

By the way, is there noble idiocy in YAMG? Because I read that he worries he can't offer her anything good (something like that). This title abbreviation is so close to YAMS (You Are My Spring) I sometimes get confused.

righhtttttt? :wow:

Btw, YAMG LOL yes sometimes I confused when I see my tl saying with abbrevation YAMS I nearly barging in because of that, thankful I read the last letter on the last second to press the reply in twitter 😂😂

~~~

YAMG story to me is kinda refreshing since the ML is the one who feels not worthy for her (are you having this kind of drama recommendation anyway? I want to take a peek), and his struggle is kind of relatable. The FL is not cringe. She is famous actress who is ambitious & humble. They were a classmate in high school. They connect to each other again with gaming at first, but actually the focus is his dream to become reliable aerospace engineer. He is in dilemma because the job doesn't bring much money to support his parents in his own thinking.

~~~

@movingwheel well that's hilarious you stay for that story :laugh:

I'm not sure if I really into Yang Yang (him). It's Yang Yang as Yu Tu I've fallen for but who knows after researching more I- 

hahahaha

I'm starting to dig his photoshoots anyway :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

Yes its him kissing... oh he kisses.... even SJK , LMH will not be able to beat it... like the foreplay kinda thing..

*YouTubing Yang Yang's kissing scenes now...

... because a Minoz is telling me YY outdone kissing beast's kiss scenes! :laugh:

Why I search Yang Yang Kiss scene and comes out all sort of other people's kiss scenes instead?

• Haha 3

this is xiao nai and bei weiwei kissing scenes

this is him kissing Liu Yiffei in movie version of Peach Blossom

this should be complete collection till date for YAMG

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

Idk this is my problem too 😭 LOL can you help to explain @movingwheel

i have to join YT then to find our algorithm... however i have given most of kissing scene link of his.... you guys need to check out !!! :D 

• Haha 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@mademoiselle you can search for Xiao Nai and Bei Weiwei kissing scenes.. YANG YANG and ZHENG SHUANG...

he is mostly proactive in kissing in those scenes though.... ZS is a bit stiff.... nonetheless he will steal the scene..

will you just stop watching only kiss scenes and rather try to watch the drama at least maybe??? :P :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

I often find Cdrama kisses the FL is reacting like a wall & it is not Dilraba. So I'm happy with YAMG kisses now, though still you know what I expect from her @movingwheel to open just a bit more to make it looks like deeper because he already is! But her reciprocates the way he brings the lines just *chef's kiss

@mademoiselle fullset gifs of that beautiful kiss (:wow:):

b16b210a6316e5b8fdd5e2ccfd9d64352c3c9431

source: travelingstrawberry

Spoiler

7a011901597cf6bd398677d7bc5ceecdbfe8cf5f

7d7d4ed8e23b8547a0765fe80d4cf3b9617e7017

87d2cf3b0a52777e47fe6bbc2b5304e0f52a2078

aa3a84efbe80990ba0aa2787fd73b75f98637e6e

b8dc984cd0a5d5564e766be29280b3fa18379dc2

its maybe cringe for you to read the caption, but with flow of the story, the talk is smooo~ooth

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

I have hard times with contemporary romance cdramas directing I encounter (tried 2, but actually the kiss scenes are good) 😭 be it the direction or bgm (yes bgm is a thing for me) 😭

but YAMG is love. Story & directing wise. Bgm ok-ish, sometimes cheeky.

And YU TU. IS. MAKING ME CRAZY.

ff1d4d4632d24476c42ed27252162fcdeba7d1c2

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@bairama BGM is a thing for me too...

right? Great bgm set the mood. Sometimes bgm of YAMG too cheeky in me for their comedic scenes ahahaha but it still acceptable though, so.. Ok la

oooo I should link this comment from 40somethingahjumma about the drama 😁

forgot to tell that Yu Tu (the ML) was a top student in the school

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle r u going to watch it or not??? Does his kiss scenes beat LMH kiss scenes??? ur take??? :D

:laugh: Hahahaha I didn't know you guys were selling me the drama! I will check it out and see how I feel about it the next few days for I'm free for Wed-Thu at the moment. His kisses and LMH's are different. LMH's kisses are deeper and envelopes the whole of his co-star's lips as if he wants to swallow them :lmao2: Amongst the Oppa I know you love, SJK's Vincenzo's kisses are still fresh in my mind (and I'm still listening to the two love songs from Vincenzo in the car).

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLL just how many times Jin Young and the actress who plays young Lee Bo Young's role kiss? Did 95% of the kissing scenes go to them :lmao2:? Not that I am complaining. I love it.

Yes...mainly the kiss scenes went to them. The older version I think only one as they were married to other people in the show. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I think YY and Dilreba kiss in YAMG is THE BEST of all of YY's kisses because DD is kissing him back and the eyes and body language are perfect :wow:

I've been watching and watching all of their kissing scenes... sooooo HOOOTTT!!

giphy.gif

Like you @bairama YY is KILLING ME!! He's definitely my oppa right now.

• Haha 6

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

7 minutes ago, bairama said:

add: @mademoiselle am I selling? I just can't stop gushing about this drama everywhere in drama-space related! LOL

Hahaha I didn't think so. You were spazzing but movingwheel is I guess LOL LOL

2 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle that was one hell of a description !!!  watch it , you will nto regret it..... besides kissing , he is a good actor too... :-)

Bwahahahaha a loooong time ago a few of us soompiers have deep(er) discussion and analysis on LMH's kisses :laugh:

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes...mainly the kiss scenes went to them. The older version I think only one as they were married to other people in the show.

Awww man... married. I'll just watch those sweet cuts as it appears on my Recommendation. :Uwu:

Just now, Mouse said:

I think YY and Dilreba kiss in YAMG is THE BEST of all of YY's kisses because DD is kissing him back and the eyes and body language are perfect

This I agree. The gifs @bairama posted above shows she was also seen immersed in it. It really kills the mood of the drama when the other actor doesn't do his/her part and reciprocate.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
59 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oppa Tracker thread has temporarily become Kiss Scenes Tracker thread

this seems legit tho.. GO GO OPEN Kiss Scenes Tracker :lmao2:

oyeee that Jinyoung kiss is sweet.. 💟

YESSSS @Mouse I'm dying over his whispers at that specific scene!!!!! :NeonGhost:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S