7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

just like the Subway meals in Korean dramas. :laugh: 

Hahaha truer words have never been spoken. Every character of every major Kdrama makes a stop to Subway huh? Even the great immortal Goblin and his grim reaper friend went there regularly :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@mademoiselle BTW , his make up artist had to face wrath of C netz because they found problem with his eyebrow....i dont remember what exactly... what i remember is he came out of his team's defence that he was born with such gene... 

I wonder what a fine gene he had ;)

@JenL  I wish they make a movie with only goblin and grim reaper.... no need for any actress ;) those two can keep us entertained for looooong !!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

30 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

BTW , his make up artist had to face wrath of C netz because they found problem with his eyebrow....i dont remember what exactly... what i remember is he came out of his team's defence that he was born with such gene... 

whats wrong it the eyebrow???! Hahahahaha wait this is interesting, really, what they think about the eyebrow?

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@movingwheel to me, eyebrow is more like part of character definition in drama/or whatever because it really is can changing the atmosphere of the face if we play with it (the look of eyebrow). So it is kind of dynamic thing hahaha Yang Yang defends his MUA, it is great. One thing I'm sure, I love his eyebrows for Yu Tu now 😄

giphy.gif

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama he defends very well.... i would say very matured way.... clearly he said if you don't like it then unfollow it...surely he can's do anything about his eyebrows , no? C Netz are a bit of a crack !!

this is more of an appropriate translation

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/yang-yang-curbs-criticism-over-his-eyebrows/

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

:lmao2: I finally reach the kiss gif scene @bairama posted!! Now I understand the "pillow" reference. A bloody hilarious dialogues for me :lmao2:. Who cares about the pillows at that point (even though it's so dirty they were thrown on top of their shoes). @abs-oluteM will disapprove. Back to the kisses... I give 5 stars. Nicely reciprocated from both sides! I'm even praising the heavy breathing. Kekeke.

@ssteph Thank you, dear! We will need to add either "handsome face" or "face" - how can we miss this? Looks are important for Oppa too.

Oh wow, Yang Yang's responses to antis are quite ... like usually celebs will not engage hotly like that.

@movingwheel @bairama I think it was just makeup for the Bazaar photoshoot. His eyebrows is fine in YAMG. His stylist has given him a knife-like eyebrows (4th in the pic). Looks good on him and even nicer when he's frowning. :yayaya:

Spoiler

82cf7e64d6b95eda

Found frowning Yang Yang~ hahaha!

005-OMBIDly1gt4lmfmkt7j35w63xjb2k.jpg

005-OMBIDly1gswszv2pkpj30u0123jw1.jpg

@Tofu Yep, I figured the game bit is Tencent's PPL coz if it is all graphics for dramas, it just seem unreal that there is no such game.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
12 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Done. Dictionary is updated again :laugh:

@ssteph I think S = Smile!  ...In my opinion, this is more important than sunglasses  :laugh:

Is this only physical traits? :thinking:

Otherwise, there are non-physical things that make us fall for certain Oppas:

C = Charisma , charm

H = Humour

L = Laugh

P = Personality

But if only physical then at least include smile because that's how my main oppas hooked me in (Jasper, Chae Jong Hyeop etc :lenny:)

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph Thank you, dear! We will need to add either "handsome face" or "face" - how can we miss this? Looks are important for Oppa too.

add charisma too, yes please!

Oppa Junyeol :heart:

50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I finally reach the kiss gif scene @bairama posted!! Now I understand the "pillow" reference. A bloody hilarious dialogues for me . Who cares about the pillows at that point (even though it's so dirty they were thrown on top of their shoes). @abs-oluteM will disapprove. Back to the kisses... I give 5 stars. Nicely reciprocated from both sides! I'm even praising the heavy breathing. Kekeke.

You already on this episode?!!! WOW YES. WHY m will disapprove it is quite witty of him LOL. EEEEEEEEE his pause with heavy breath + smile of: 'sighhh why you are so irresistible my girl' is the most adorable thing on this week

thank you for the eyebrow analysis :lenny: you know I like it so much, I left star-struck reaction 🤩

giphy.gif

cause one of category is eyebrow 🤗

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I died laughing that the paparazzi was arrested as Spies 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I didn't think they would have a time jump.

come to the thread, lets divide the money to @NiteWalker too 🤣🤣

the pillow.. Can be cleaned up later ah :lenny:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 hours ago, JenL said:

@ssteph I think S = Smile!  ...In my opinion, this is more important than sunglasses  :laugh:

Is this only physical traits? :thinking:

Otherwise, there are non-physical things that make us fall for certain Oppas:

C = Charisma , charm

H = Humour

L = Laugh

P = Personality

But if only physical then at least include smile because that's how my main oppas hooked me in (Jasper, Chae Jong Hyeop etc :lenny:)

Added all to dictionary :laugh:and added "face" suggested by @mademoiselle

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 2
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahahahahaha from SSH (44) to Nam Da Reum (19)?! :lmao2:@SilverMoonTea You are a very good student. Now when will @abs-oluteM join us? :lmao2:

Too young la....19 is the average age of my students. :psweatduck:

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMsaid NDR not tall enough lols. 

Yes ...tad bit short for my oppa cupboard. He needs to grow a bit more. But I do like him a lot . 

By the way please put all your fave kiss collections here

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

5 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@JenL  I wish they make a movie with only goblin and grim reaper.... no need for any actress ;) those two can keep us entertained for looooong !!!!

Hahaha, I agree. I wasn't  a fan of the female student main character....but the Goblin and Grim reaper interactions kept me watching and laughing until the very end :BulbaOWO:

59 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Added all to dictionary :laugh:and added "face" suggested by @mademoiselle

Thanks for all the adds!!! :CharmanderYay:

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My oppa slump finally officially ended!  

I should listen to @mademoiselle, young blood is the best! Lols.

Hahaha she said she was going to stick to Song Seung Heon...he has been de-throned by Nam Da Reum  :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha she said she was going to stick to Song Seung Heon...he has been de-throned by Nam Da Reum  :laugh:

No no no .. not dethroned lols :lenny: My heart quite big, and two oppas can fit in together, no problemo! 

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way please put all your fave kiss collections here

I actually can't think much on best kiss lols. Need to pull from my memories... 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif