8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So handsome... I can't imagine him in his school time, I think girls will flock on him? 

Idk but he entered military school type (so he was not highlighted by girls during school)??

But dang in his childhood.. Based on the photo he was oozing level of handsome guy that kinda unreachable in school & in elite circle of another cool friends? Lol hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He got highlighted. I found this info

aw gawddd hahahahahaha :zzzz:

I- there is one guy in my junior high school time with handsome level damage-able and it is like he was shining when he did all the moves especially when doing football like every girls would swooning over & the talks about 'who is his girlfriend' is so public attention. The girlfriend would be has a very high pressure

it's not like Yang Yang yet though! If it is, Idk I might join the school fan club too :laugh:

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamahis ideal type.. I met criteria no 1, not too tall :laugh:

aiyoh me too.. Eh wait.. I even have no confidence for not-too-tall because it still has tall word when I just match with short word  :laugh:

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Imagine you're YY schoolmate, and if school closing due to pandemic, I think you will be heartbroken. Haha... I think it's also good motivator to go to school. 

it isssss! But it will be a good time for YY type to 'rest' :laugh:

have a friend like that he is sure glad for the gift from God but he says it is exhausting ghahahahaha

now he is studying abroad so he is fall to 'normal' but still his ig is so crowded Idk if he made comeback to hometown in single status 😂

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama @SilverMoonTea I told my friend to check out YAMG. She said I'm the second person who told her this. She's difficult to please kind of drama watcher and drops drama like hot potatoes. So hopefully she'll like it when she eventually tries. She already knows Yang Yang and said he's more mature looking now.

Yang Yang basically started acting at age 16. So he's like a child actor isn't it?

I also have a guy where the whole school will agree he's good looking. BUT, he's not good in studies :lmao2:

Tea, is YY not your Oppa (or ex-Oppa)?

@bairama You can change your morning call alarm tone now to this

• Haha 6
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

She already knows Yang Yang and said he's more mature looking now.

YEAH OMG him in YAMG is astonishing *me sound like broken record LOL

you know it feels magical like Ji Changwook did his role as Healer. It feels like that to me

though I can't really into JCW dramas after that. Tried but, yeah dropped those

I also have a guy where the whole school will agree he's good looking. BUT, he's not good in studies

God is fair :lmao2:

@bairama You can change your morning call alarm tone now to this

*HIGH PITCH SQUEALING & RUNS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE 

I can't handle that

and he is looking so dang GOOD in that suit + choker alike bowtie bye *faint

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

YEAH OMG him in YAMG is astonishing *me sound like broken record LOL

you know it feels magical like Ji Changwook did his role as Healer. It feels like that to me

though I can't really into JCW dramas after that. Tried but, yeah dropped those

Hahaha I do know what you mean. My friend fell in love with JCW too and I was so surprised. However I agree that after Healer, there was no dramas that wow me anymore. Even Empress Ki I thought his role was better than the roles he took after Healer.

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

God is fair

Hahaha yeah I guess. He's born with a silver spoon and continues to be lucky in terms of riches and popularity but he lost his mum quite early. However I must say, being good in studies doesn't necessary mean we'll be successful in life/career. Hmph.

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

*HIGH PITCH SQUEALING & RUNS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE 

I can't handle that

But you will return and convert this to your alarm, right? xDDD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaHe dance with Crystal Liu 

can I even quote my detailed comments on shrine? LOL

On 8/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, bairama said:

@NiteWalker @movingwheel oh God.. Dancing something like that with casual clothes is my weakness. And he did that. DANGGGG THE DAMAGE

sushichaeng-faint.gif

edit: it is good though the pow pow is not that powerful & the moves that could be sharp is more did flowy delicate but he is based from something more like ballet to contemporary dance? So it is kinda amazing!

25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I do know what you mean. My friend fell in love with JCW too and I was so surprised. However I agree that after Healer, there was no dramas that wow me anymore. Even Empress Ki I thought his role was better than the roles he took after Healer.

haven't watched Empress Ki because it has long episodes. Hiyaaa

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

But you will return and convert this to your alarm, right? xDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHA well can I bit TMI here? LOL I feel need to share this

Spoiler

so my bf finds me amusing to fangirling Yu Tu these days. And he just opposite of quiet type, he is more loud type (which is I love too) and literally saying I CAN'T BE LIKE THAT WHY YOU (HUHUHUHU) so he is kinda pick up role playing of Yu Tu type and it makes me laughed so hard. New entertainment, both in the drama section & rl YAMG brings me happiness LOL. And tbh it is still going on

so I can't make that into morning call alarm if he finds out Idk what crazy acts he would do to compete it. I can't handle the comedy for now, maybe later when it is quiet phase, just bit by bit ok :laugh: 

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

20 minutes ago, bairama said:

Haven't watched Empress Ki because it has long episodes. Hiyaaa

Is this a sign that you're not crazy about JCW enough because I endured 51 episodes after falling for him in Healer :laugh: and I watch The Moon Embrace the Sun (when I didn't like sageuk then) for Kim Soo Hyun. Must admit I like YY in YAMG but I don't love him enough to check out his old dramas (yet). Hahahaha.

@SilverMoonTea Huh? Isn't this old drama from him? It hasn't aired yet? :pandawhat: I know that they can film this early and takes forever to go on air but I thought it was a former aired drama hahaha.

Edit: *After checking Wikipedia... crap, Who Rules the World hasn't aired yet :shocked:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is this a sign that you're not crazy about JCW enough because I endured 51 episodes after falling for him in Healer :laugh: and I watch The Moon Embrace the Sun (when I didn't like sageuk then) for Kim Soo Hyun. Must admit I like YY in YAMG but I don't love him enough to check out his old dramas (yet). Hahahaha.

Kim Soohyun is on my VIP tier (far more than JCW) and I also didn't try saeguk for him (Moon Embraces The Sun). I'm not a fan of saeguk either, and very picky when it comes to old dramas. Sometimes there are much cringes of it that I can't handle (from old dramas), but also I feel there are some OG that worth to watch. But I can't move myself to watch that two shows. Maybe that's a sign but ok this scares me..

Because here comes Yang Yang and that coming soon Who Rules The World.. Maybe my first attempt to watch wuxia (its a new project anyway so I feel it is nothing to lose for trying 2 episodes first) 😳

:laugh:

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama If no for sageuk/wuxia, YY also has this one which I'm sure you already know. I just saw it (recommended by YouTube) and it actually looks like something quite... what's the word, inspiring...? It also seems like he put in an effort to look the part and a different facets to his role as Yu Tu. More importantly, a show like this surely has topless scene(s)? :lmao2:

Yeah I don't think I'd recommend The Moon Embraces the Sun to anyone anymore because there are other sageuk that are better and better fashion...

• Haha 6
41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Edit: *After checking Wikipedia... crap, Who Rules the World hasn't aired yet 

Cdrama is really another world man... Don't know when it will be airing... haha. I often already got excited when the news out, then after waiting for 1 year plus, the excitement died, and thats when exactly the drama will be released :laugh:, in a bulk at that. Totally different experience. 

But C-Oppa have their own charm and I felt their beauty dazzling in different way. Oh btw C-Oppa also often sang their own soundtrack, so that's a plus too. 

@bairamaYeah when it's release lets watch together haha... and maybe drop together if its not nice :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

YY also has this one which I'm sure you already know.

you know me 🥰 drama like this ofc it is already on my watchlist (but I'm not hoping topless like Descendant of The Sun, really. I just simply love action, man oozing much charms from that kind of scenes) 🥰 I need to do researching in future because my abstract is more Yu Tu based and I need to have conclusion if it is more Yang Yang or Yu Tu to me LOL

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

drama is really another world man... Don't know when it will be airing... haha. I often already got excited when the news out, then after waiting for 1 year plus, the excitement died, and thats when exactly the drama will be released :laugh:, in a bulk at that. Totally different experience. 

But C-Oppa have their own charm and I felt their beauty dazzling in different way. Oh btw C-Oppa also often sang their own soundtrack, so that's a plus too. 

@bairamaYeah when it's release lets watch together haha... and maybe drop together if its not nice :laugh:

I'm literally shocked with C-dramas way of experience lolol.

But hiks it is hard for me to love C-dramas soundtrack (by far? I only watch three modern romance C-dramas lol my statement is kinda not valid).. But I do lurk Yang Yang sings ost, I can't even enjoy.

The one I like is Estelle - Your Smile (Dating In The Kitchen OST) though the drama is really horrible near the end. Sigh

*high five for that LOL you with that brand of dropping :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaHigh five Dating in Kitchen so draggy. I kind of like the beginning, but half of it was super boring. 

Ikr near the end, I'm not really remember is it from half? The female lead becomes so frustrating & made it is flopping hufff

that ost by your oppa, ok-ish, his voice sounds good & natural, but again not really my likings, the melody. But dang he in that costume is 🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 hours ago, bairama said:

I'm like 100 since the gif of him that Tofu sent in discord. It is 🔥🔥

I hope you continue to love him more. Haha!

OAO-11v2.gif

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @bairama That photo of Yang Yang is from Who Rules the World. It finished filming earlier this summer (might have been the spring, I can't remember). I'm assuming it'll be released either at the end of this year or early next year. It's one of WeTV's big dramas to air and with the popularity of both actors, I don't think they will table it for a long time. But it is Chinese dramaland so take everything with a grain of salt too. Sometimes they drop dramas unexpectedly. For example, One and Only (where my gif is from) is airing right now and they announced the airing date the day before it dropped. It was one of the most highly anticipated dramas this year. 

With that said, please visit the Who Rules the World thread for more photos of Yang Yang. I posted a decent amount of his pictures in the drama thread. :smile:

@abs-oluteM - Hahaha! Yes, Park Seo Jun is VIP-tier in my heart. But to be honest, sometimes I don't remember all the VIP-tier oppa's birthday because I have many. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Tasty 1