@Chocolate To be honest, the first watch of YAMG I was OK. But then slowly it creeps into the heart after reading some discussions on drama thread and on weibo. So I find myself — like you, when you're in love with JS — looking into YY. Partly also because @bairama loves / reacts so it motivates me more to share YY with her. Another reason is also because recent Kdramas have been disappointing, nothing to be obsessed about. So I had more time to read the novel and did some rewatch. He's not bad, so instead of adopting JS, I adopted YY (still fresh mah, no loss. I'm not that complicated like @bairama LMAO). However, I'm not so in love (yet) that I'd pick up all of his old dramas. I did play a bit of The King's Avatar and Love O2O to see if I would want to continue and it's a no for now. Although I think I might look to see if I could find the movie Once Upon A Time. Him pairing up with Liu Yi Fei at least visually is acceptable and I want to see how YY did in acting out the emotions of Ye Hua.

As for Nevertheless, it deviated from webtoon so yes the OTP has a happy ending and Jae Eon is really in love with Nabi.

Yes @bairama, I agree with @SilverMoonTea. Your daily spazzing, swooning, fawning at YY should earn him a seat; a status in your harem by now. Don't play-play with innocent heart like those ancient emperors and kings. Think how pitiful those concubines are. Be responsible! :lmao2: 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6

@SilverMoonTea :lmao2: bcs the list is special to me? And he is also kind of special, I can't say he is on my bottom-list of Oppa, but still denial he is in VIP oppa :pandahehe: what lah I'm talking more non-sense :lmao2:

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But with the daily spazzing (making me rich), I think it's better to give him official status ASAP, or people will get confused :heiboi:

:lmao2: gawd I feel like Nabi now here

ok ok I think it is safe to say in specific, he is already adopted to Oppa list but the grouping is still unknown LOL

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes @bairama, I agree with @SilverMoonTea. Your daily spazzing, swooning, fawning at YY should earn him a seat; a status in your harem by now. Don't play-play with innocent heart like those ancient emperors and kings. Think how pitiful those concubines are. Be responsible! :lmao2: 

:laugh:OMGGGGGG :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 minute ago, bairama said:

@SilverMoonTea bcs the list is special to me? And he is also kind of special, I can't say he is on my bottom-list of Oppa, but still denial he is in VIP oppa 

:lmao2:I see. Oppa's tier list is created by @JenL I think I will review and give remark 👑 for my VIP oppa. Hmm, non VIP oppas will be a bit sad I guess hahaha.... 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@bairama The emperors/kings sleep their women first then they give titles later. You are more than welcome to do the same. :lmao2: So for now, YY is concubine...and you are wondering if he'll be promoted to Consort or Empress level. :lmao2:

>>> y'all may ignore my gibberish

@Chocolate TDJ's BL - sigh, but are you interested though? I prefer the crack ship if I have to choose.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:lmao2:I see. Oppa's tier list is created by @JenL I think I will review and give remark 👑 for my VIP oppa. Hmm, non VIP oppas will be a bit sad I guess hahaha.... 

even before, I also have my own tier. And let's say it is VIP & etc.. And so that's basically have standards

and YY comes like dark horse, can crash the system of my own tier(?)

to reflect about how I glorify him by the unknown grouping it just really is making myself totally in denial to give him seat in my VIP tier :pandahehe:

12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wait...I'm confused. @bairama has not adopted YY yet?!

#denial :duckhide:

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama The emperors/kings sleep their women first then they give titles later. You are more than welcome to do the same. :lmao2: So for now, YY is concubine...and you are wondering if he'll be promoted to Consort or Empress level. :lmao2:

oh my gawddddddddd :pandaheadstomp::laugh::laugh: moiiiii!!!! :laugh:

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate TDJ's BL - sigh, but are you interested though? I prefer the crack ship.

me vote for crackship too

*my godness you add if I have to choose nah sorry I capture the dot right after you type the ship so it is a very valid statement even you are not have to choose, gurl you brought it :laugh:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Another reason is also because recent Kdramas have been disappointing, nothing to be obsessed about.

Yes I almost like living in C-world now. Not brouhaha into K-oppas so much. 

We have Nabirama here @bairama :lmao2:

I updated VIP tier list. Lols sounds like Iqiyi VIP subscription. Sorry for the oppas that not making into top tier 🙏

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

artly also because @bairama loves / reacts so it motivates me more to share YY with her.

:heart:

24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

However, I'm so in love (yet) that I'd pick up all of his old dramas. I did play a bit of The King's Avatar and Love O2O to see if I would want to continue and it's a no for now. Although I think I might look to see if I could find the movie Once Upon A Time. Him pairing up with Liu Yi Fei at least visually is acceptable and I want to see how YY did in acting out the emotions of Ye Hua.

eiii I love this detailed reason, and yes me too at this point.

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama You are making YY upset

C'mon, Nabirama... make up your mind xDDDDD

NABIRAMA :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: 

21 minutes ago, bairama said:

ok ok I think it is safe to say in specific, he is already adopted to Oppa list but the grouping is still unknown LOL

HEYYY I already said this my bb YY

and actually this is such more a honor:

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

even before, I also have my own tier. And let's say it is VIP & etc.. And so that's basically have standards

and YY comes like dark horse, can crash the system of my own tier(?)

to reflect about how I glorify him by the unknown grouping it just really is making myself totally in denial to give him seat in my VIP tier

HUAAAAHAAAAHAAAA :laugh:

:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020::680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I updated VIP tier list. Lols sounds like Iqiyi VIP subscription. Sorry for the oppas that not making into top tier

where is thiss?

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL... so for now YY is in an unnamed tier. No title... not even concubine yet... maybe a servant level

heyyy its not servant of courseeeeee

don't make him like this:

E9wsOmZUUAQNajF?format=jpg&name=large

:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

so close to high level but need more examination of his actings  :pandaangel:

let's say dark horse :laugh:

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

First page of oppa tracker :lmao2:

Nabirama need more convincing from YY:

ooooo, k k will take a peek

mommy, your feed is cutesy, ok-ish but not giving high input for the grouping confusion

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, off topic a little. I feel that I review Oppa way more/better than I review dramas...

:laugh::laugh:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you download the YAMG series from YouTube or...?

not from YouTube

that hug, yesss :wow: I feel he intentionally plan to have signature hug (YT to QJJ), notice how he holds her head is mostly always like that + rubbing her hair in entire show huggings

huehehehehe made one for Yu Tu's dilemma story (yeay YY) & their beautiful love, support me? :smile:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLOur friend have grouping tier confusion :lmao2:. Maybe you can help with her dilemma. 

We need hashtag : #upgradeYYtoVIP 😆 @mademoiselle

my godnesssssss :laugh:

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Ok, let's do it on bird app!

I'm scared now it feels you will come to me like this moi :pandagrim:

:laugh::laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

58 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama The emperors/kings sleep their women first then they give titles later. You are more than welcome to do the same.  So for now, YY is concubine...and you are wondering if he'll be promoted to Consort or Empress level.

In most cases, the Empress is ignored. So it is better to be concubine 😂

58 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate TDJ's BL - sigh, but are you interested though? I prefer the crack ship if I have to choose.

Haha, no. I am just amazed at the possibility that the drama writer wrote the BL intentionally. I always thought it was a bromance but never saw it as a romance. So brave, these korean writers.

• Haha 6
13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

How to download from YouTube? I want to download YAMG to keep. 

I do this:

Spoiler

Download this app

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/videodownloader/3

Install on your PC.

Then open the app.

Copy the link from youtube.

Then click "Paste Link".

By default, it should be saved in your PC>Videos>4K>.

CgyXbIY.png

Alternatively, you can just download from Dramacool:

https://www1.dramacool.ai/drama-detail/you-are-my-glory-2021

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

irls, how do you like God Father /Gangster style YY? xD @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @movingwheel @abs-oluteM @Chocolate

Ooo I like....I like all thinks wacky....

Like this ...too cute. Really OTT but given the vibe , I love it. KMJ's suit you cannot wear anywhere IRL of course. 

Spoiler

I am surprised too that @bairamahasn't made YY  God-tier Oppa. Bai you even make MVs of the show . LOL.

Actually I want to ask if @Chocolate has made Ji Sung oppa yet or not? 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 8/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, mademoiselle said:

No to 19+. I'm not ready to have him do that. I'll be too jelly.

Hahaha @mademoiselle is coveting her Oppa for herself only at the moment  :laugh:

On 8/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, Tofu said:

It's mid week, so I thought I would post this -- I hope the rest of your week is as bright as Chae Jong Hyeop's smile.  

Hahaha Thanks so much for the cheer up Char Jong Hyeop gif @Tofu. Your display picture also makes me smile as it's CJH being all sunny :BulbaOWO:

On 8/25/2021 at 1:46 PM, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea Only for the VIP tier oppas. :laugh:

On 8/25/2021 at 2:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

Today is Ong Seong Woo's birthday lol...

We have too many Oppa, will be obese soon

On 8/25/2021 at 3:20 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Who is your VIP tier? 

I think Park Seo Joon would be one of them right?

Mr Dimples looking good here... 

On 8/25/2021 at 6:08 PM, mademoiselle said:

Rowoon is top tier VIP in my heart at the moment so I

Hahaha I'm delighted that some of you have adopted Tier system :cool:

Makes it easier to classify Oppas you love and just how much you love them at that precise moment :laugh:

On 8/25/2021 at 7:16 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

So handsome... I can't imagine him in his school time, I think girls will flock on him? 

Hahaha probably! I feel like it goes one of 2 ways either the Oppas were ugly ducklings and suddenly became hot when they grew...or they were always good looking and continued to be so which is how they got spotted by agency :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL actually I have very few oppas that I truly love like for a long time. I do love watching some actors especially if they have a good drama but they ain't necessarily in my Abs-M shrine.  I also have some new adoptions meaning that I will keep a lookout for their future work. In the last couple of years the only Oppa who has truly impressed me  is Lee Do Hyun.

I consider these as new adoptions - RoWoon, Song Kang, Kang Tae Oh , Kim Min Jae ( last year's ) but I think it has really only been LDH that I would safely say I would  watch whatever he does. 

Abs-M Shrine (deity tier. LOL) 

Spoiler

Kim Seon Ho

Lee Joon Hyuk

Kim Ji Seok

Kim Young Kwang

Kim Jae Young

Jung Kyung Ho

Song Joong Ki
Lee Je Hoon
(all of whom I have loved for the last 5 or 6 years, and watch 70 to 80% of their work)
Lee Do Hyun ( new entry!)

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring