On 8/25/2021 at 7:33 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Lucky me never have these type during my school, else I might not be able to graduate lols!

Hahaha when you went to a girl's school so never even got the chance to have these problems :laugh:

My parents made sure of that! :lenny:

On 8/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamahis ideal type.. I met criteria no 1, not too tall :laugh:

Hahaha good thing I'm not into YY because his criteria is too specific. Nude make-up? Good appereance? :BulbaConfused: 

Also before I read the next line I thought one of the criteria was being nude all the time and I was shocked!!! :lettalKWA::laugh:

On 8/25/2021 at 7:57 PM, bairama said:

have a friend like that he is sure glad for the gift from God but he says it is exhausting ghahahahaha

now he is studying abroad so he is fall to 'normal' but still his ig is so crowded Idk if he made comeback to hometown in single status 😂

Too many girlfriend dramas, huh? :lenny:

"It is exhausting"...look at him humble bragging :laugh: 

If I was super good looking I'd never be tired...Come to me all you potential boyfriends!!! :smile:

On 8/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, bairama said:

you know it feels magical like Ji Changwook did his role as Healer. It feels like that to me

though I can't really into JCW dramas after that. Tried but, yeah dropped those

Haha, no one hate me, but when I watched Healer I thought it was a fun watch, but I don't think I loved it half as much as everyone else? :thinking:  What does everyone love about Healer? I watched it maybe right after watching Suspicious Partners, so I was a later watcher. And now I'm not even a JCW fan (agree with @bairama ), so I guess maybe that colours my memories :idk:

On 8/25/2021 at 10:06 PM, mademoiselle said:

True, I really like the below styling from one of his Wuxia dramas, so beautiful, but he also combs it all up based on the trailer I saw and I dislike that style.

Hahaha Wu Xia hair is always so fabulous. It's like hair it for shampoo comerical :laugh:

On 8/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, mademoiselle said:

I endured 51 episodes after falling for him in Healer

51 Episode for JCW?! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA:

On 8/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, bairama said:

Kim Soohyun is on my VIP tier (far more than JCW) and I also didn't try saeguk for him (Moon Embraces The Sun). I'm not a fan of saeguk either, and very picky when it comes to old dramas.

Agree with everything you said here. I like KSH. Maybe because I started out seeing him in his good films (Secretly, Greatly and even cameos like Miss Granny) and then he's picked reasonably good dramas...I think the only big flop was that weird arthouse film Real. I'm not a fan of sanguek either, but because Park Eun Bin, Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook are all in sanguek coming up I'm going to try to try myself to watch some. :idk:

On 8/25/2021 at 11:09 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Cdrama is really another world man... Don't know when it will be airing... haha. I often already got excited when the news out, then after waiting for 1 year plus, the excitement died, and thats when exactly the drama will be released , in a bulk at that. Totally different experience. 

Hahaha I think this is one of the big put offs of C-drama for me personally. I like live watching/ live promoting dramas which is how TW and K dramas work (the drama is usually still being shot/ or finished recently and there's lots of interviews, game show type content) because it makes me more excited about it and feels like I'm on the production ride also. I think there's something nice about the stars still having really good chemistry and being excited about their projects when they promote....as opposed to them already shooting something else, but coming back to promote. I feel sometimes it kind of shows :idk:

On 8/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, ktcjdrama said:

August is a good month for me... :eeeee:

Presenting my new discovery and adoptions...

Wow so many! You're all a roll :laugh:

On 8/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

@bairama She saw my Rowoon's phone wallpaper and asked who is that guy. I said "My dream man I'll never have" and then I showed him pictures of YY, asked what she thinks of him and she said, "Yes he's good looking"

Hahaha...Boss's seal of approval. Wow this Yang Yang is really winning the population over. :heiboi:

No one knows about my Oppas. Except Jasper...but I don't even have him on my phone, so people don't understand the extent of my craziness  :laugh:

On 8/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, mademoiselle said:

@bairama No, I showed these and a photo of Jing Jing sitting on him from YAMG.

No wonder she approved. This looks like corporate style! :laugh:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 8/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, mademoiselle said:

We're making Tea super :pandatakeit: again...

I think YY is now @SilverMoonTea's cashcow :MeowthM:

6 hours ago, bairama said:

yaaa @mademoiselle do we turn this to YY shrine? LOL

Hahaha you noticed you scared me away with 5 pages of YY fangirling :laugh:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, JenL said:

Hahaha you noticed you scared me away with 5 pages of YY fangirling

Hahahahaha looks who talking, you and @SilverMoonTea @Tofu have your fair share of pages and pages on Jasper. :GengarCool:

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

51 Episode for JCW?!

When the love was strong... you have motivations. Ok, maybe the attention strays a bit when JCW is not on.

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

Agree with everything you said here. I like KSH. Maybe because I started out seeing him in his good films (Secretly, Greatly and even cameos like Miss Granny) and then he's picked reasonably good dramas...I think the only big flop was that weird arthouse film Real. I'm not a fan of sanguek either, but because Park Eun Bin, Rowoon and Lee Jae Wook are all in sanguek coming up I'm going to try to try myself to watch some.

I'm not a big fan of sageuk too but Oppa introduced it to me. It's not so bad actually ~ nowadays I just see it as I have a few more varieties other than modern kdramas and some kdramas, the fashion and cinematography is pretty good.

18 minutes ago, JenL said:

No one knows about my Oppas. Except Jasper...but I don't even have him on my phone, so people don't understand the extent of my craziness

LOL, I don't talk about Kdramas or Oppa with colleagues. They won't understand it. However, I rather have stars as my wallpapers than any private stuff. People can be very gossipy and nosy. Some people don't know where to draw the line.

24 minutes ago, JenL said:

No wonder she approved. This looks like corporate style!

Hahahaha YY, in general, is a pretty handsome guy. :heiboi: I remember back in 2015 when JCW went on Happy Camp and I watched the show, I had already noticed Yang Yang and found him cute. I don't even know him but he made an impression that I remember his name. 

31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL actually I have very few oppas that I truly love like for a long time. I do love watching some actors especially if they have a good drama but they ain't necessarily in my Abs-M shrine.  I also have some new adoptions meaning that I will keep a lookout for their future work. In the last couple of years the only Oppa who has truly impressed me  is Lee Do Hyun.

I consider these as new adoptions - RoWoon, Song Kang, Kang Tae Oh , Kim Min Jae ( last year's ) but I think it has really only been LDH that I would safely say I would  watch whatever he does. 

Abs-M Shrine (deity tier. LOL) 

Reveal hidden contents

Kim Seon Ho

Lee Joon Hyuk

Kim Ji Seok

Kim Young Kwang

Kim Jae Young

Jung Kyung Ho

Song Joong Ki
Lee Je Hoon
(all of whom I have loved for the last 5 or 6 years, and watch 70 to 80% of their work)
Lee Do Hyun ( new entry!)

:wow2: Waaaaah Lee Do Hyun made it into Deity tier. :lmao2: My Rowoon needs to work harder... lol. Maybe if he showed skin, he might eh? :laugh:

Anyway, I don't have tiers. It's too hard. They move up & down or out too much! :lmao2:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I can never have these types of conversations with my boss. He wouldn't understand. :laugh:

Hahaha...I'm imagining you showing him your Oppa gifs and boss looking so lost :laugh:

I do have these types of conversations because my boss has a teen step-kid who orders topless K-pop guy photobooks, so he understands :CharmanderOK: He's also been dragged along to see see Korean films with her and his wife and he was telling me that she was watching Penthouse the other day (I was surprised he knew the name :laugh:). And my close co-worker watches heaps and heaps of K-dramas with his wife, so we often talk about the K-dramas we watch a lot. In fact, he sometimes complains when a dramas is not romantic enough.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But I also like to appear more sane than I actually am when others see me in real life, so I don't do posters at work or phone photos etc . I just fangirl like crazy online :smile:

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@bairama Hahaha! My coworker got a new puppy today and her daughter wanted to name the dog Strawberry Banana, but they went with Dobby (from Harry Potter). My boss's reply to her was so funny! 

@mademoiselle One of my coworker watches Korean dramas occasionally. Her favorite drama is the ghost one with Park Boyoung. Two other ones prefer Asian films so they'll talk to me about those instead. They all watch American shows which I can't relate to at all. Whenever they talk about it in meetings, I just stay quiet and pretend I know what they are talking about. 

Haha your boss is quite funny @Tofu. That is a very elaborate plan for a Dobby puppy.  

:1000: points to Griffindor for effort :CharmanderYay:

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, what is the ending of Nevertheless? Did they stay together? Did Song Kang change?

I'm so glad you asked. I'm too lazy to read Nevertheless thread :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:lmao2:I see. Oppa's tier list is created by @JenL I think I will review and give remark 👑 for my VIP oppa. Hmm, non VIP oppas will be a bit sad I guess hahaha.... 

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLOur friend have grouping tier confusion :lmao2:. Maybe you can help with her dilemma. 

We need hashtag : #upgradeYYtoVIP 😆 @mademoiselle

Hahaha I think @bairama has adopted YY, but not VIP yet because she is in denial.

It's ok, I too have Oppas who are cute and I am confused because they are not total package and yet, I feel compelled to spazz about them for a month, and then forget about them for like a year. You can't lie to your heart when you've adopted him already :idk:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL... so for now YY is in an unnamed tier. No title... not even concubine yet... maybe a servant level :lmao2:

HAHAHA @bairama...to draw on @mademoiselle's emperor analogy...is YY just a palace slave you lust after as emperor?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

How to download from YouTube? I want to download YAMG to keep. 

Wow the obsession is deep :laugh:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

KMJ's suit you cannot wear anywhere IRL of course. 

I still shudder everytime I see the clothes for this drama :BulbaConfused:

50 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Kim Seon Ho

Lee Joon Hyuk

Kim Ji Seok

Kim Young Kwang

Kim Jae Young

Jung Kyung Ho

Song Joong Ki
Lee Je Hoon
(all of whom I have loved for the last 5 or 6 years, and watch 70 to 80% of their work)
Lee Do Hyun ( new entry!)

Whoooaaaa Deity Tier :BulbaOWO: So supreme!

Oooh I didn't know LDH was so important to you. I like him too, but haven't really been interested in his last few projects. Hehe I expected KJS and KSH and LJH though.

Speaking of LJH - the film clip he was in recently is so cute. I re-crushed on him from that alone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha probably! I feel like it goes one of 2 ways either the Oppas were ugly ducklings and suddenly became hot when they grew...or they were always good looking and continued to be so which is how they got spotted by agency

Think YY can be considered a child actor. So YY is probably the second one judging by this picture. He's already enrolled in the Department of Dance in People's Liberation Army Arts College at age 11.

005-Pf-BPjly1fi4j3fq709j314m0pn7wi.jpg

• Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 minutes ago, JenL said:

Speaking of LJH - the film clip he was in recently is so cute. I re-crushed on him from that alone!

They look good together! Is this a movie/drama? Or just music clip? If so, someone need to cast them in a drama together. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They look good together! Is this a movie/drama? Or just music clip? If so, someone need to cast them in a drama together. 

I believe this was a MV

But yes , I won’t mind a drama of them ! 

41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

My Rowoon needs to work harder... lol. Maybe if he showed skin, he might eh? :laugh:

Haha ! Ya he disappointed me . Gave me so much hope in Sunbae  :zzzz: 

21 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oooh I didn't know LDH was so important to you. I like him too, but haven't really been interested in his last few projects. Hehe I expected KJS and KSH and LJH

He’s very talented. His acting won me over 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha looks who talking, you and @SilverMoonTea @Tofu have your fair share of pages and pages on Jasper.

Cannot deny. But Jasper is like long term marriage with deep love, so not as hot and posting 5 pages at one time :laugh: The only reason there was 5 pages of Jasper posts earlier in the year was because he was @SilverMoonTea's hot new crush :yayaya:

51 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm not a big fan of sageuk too but Oppa introduced it to me. It's not so bad actually ~ nowadays I just see it as I have a few more varieties other than modern kdramas and some kdramas, the fashion and cinematography is pretty good.

Haha...maybe I am unfair to Sageuks. I think my bias comes from watching old Chinese concubine dramas when I was a kid with my parents. It kind of put me off older type Asian dramas...though I like British period dramas?! Also I like TW/ K-dramas with different periods like set in the 50's or 80's, so it's weird. Maybe I need to give it another go. :idk:

54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I don't talk about Kdramas or Oppa with colleagues. They won't understand it. However, I rather have stars as my wallpapers than any private stuff. People can be very gossipy and nosy. Some people don't know where to draw the line.

Haha, you are the opposite of me! :laugh:

55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaaaah Lee Do Hyun made it into Deity tier.  My Rowoon needs to work harder... lol. Maybe if he showed skin, he might eh?

I'm still surprised Rowoon doesn't show skin! It strikes me as odd because Kpop guys often do. His bandmate Dawon be doing the whole topless vest thing in every second pic he posts :laugh:

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Think YY can be considered a child actor. So YY is probably the second one judging by this picture. He's already enrolled in the Department of Dance in People's Liberation Army Arts College at age 11.

Oh wow, he's one of those kids you can tell will turn into a model or something! :CharmanderYay:

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I believe this was a MV

But yes , I won’t mind a drama of them ! 

@ktcjdrama Only a music video, but I think a lot of LJH fans have said they like them together...who knows maybe it'll be a future pairing! Ah, LJH, even when he does a music video he picks good projects that I like. Hence fast track as VIP oppa :MewHi:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am surprised too that @bairamahasn't made YY  God-tier Oppa. Bai you even make MVs of the show . LOL.

my devisor (Catch) once said: show MV is love for the show, character MV is love for the character,

but mixed photoshoot ads, roles or outside that it is love for Oppa. And I agree to that LOL, I respect my deity :pandaangel:

I haven't yet make something on my original found Oppa, I just continue legacy of GY Oppa which is I approve hmmmm

if one day YY is the first that makes me to attempt one (mixed photoshoot etc), you all can tell he is straight to my VIP list LOLLLLLLL #nodenial if that's the case

sis look what they do to me in bird app 😂😭😂💫 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

:pandapopcorn:

replies to @JenL will continue after this posted--

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Also before I read the next line I thought one of the criteria was being nude all the time and I was shocked!!! 

what this random things I stumbled on here :psweatduck::laugh:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Too many girlfriend dramas, huh? :lenny:

"It is exhausting"...look at him humble bragging :laugh: 

If I was super good looking I'd never be tired...Come to me all you potential boyfriends!!! :smile:

invaded privacy, more like that, even not in wide scale like real celeb, but school scale and inter-schools scale is wide on high schoolers perspective

(why I thought about Armand FullHam Korean Englishman here ya @mademoiselle :laugh:)

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha Wu Xia hair is always so fabulous. It's like hair it for shampoo comerical

the appearance is like art yes but it just not relatable for now, me really hard to enjoy those things & ended up feeling funny (yes one of the reason is it's hair for shampoo commercial) huahahahaha

but I do like Yoo Ahin commercial that introduced by my deity. It is amazing,

Spoiler

and ads like Mir4 (Seo Yeaji)

Spoiler

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

nowadays I just see it as I have a few more varieties other than modern kdramas and some kdramas, the fashion and cinematography is pretty good.

ah I can see myself being on this point. Hahaha

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I think @bairama has adopted YY, but not VIP yet because she is in denial.

It's ok, I too have Oppas who are cute and I am confused because they are not total package and yet, I feel compelled to spazz about them for a month, and then forget about them for like a year. You can't lie to your heart when you've adopted him already :idk:

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I do have these types of conversations because my boss has a teen step-kid who orders topless K-pop guy photobooks, so he understands :CharmanderOK: He's also been dragged along to see see Korean films with her and his wife and he was telling me that she was watching Penthouse the other day (I was surprised he knew the name :laugh:). And my close co-worker watches heaps and heaps of K-dramas with his wife, so we often talk about the K-dramas we watch a lot. In fact, he sometimes complains when a dramas is not romantic enough.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well this is amazing!!

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

He’s very talented. His acting won me over 

Lee Dohyun is amazing yessssss

Based on this vid options, I invest in Lee Dohyun, Song Kang, Lee Jehoon. To look up their projects are fun

1 hour ago, JenL said:

the MV is so beautiful, I also need them in a drama because that MV. I just know this morning though hahahaha

well speaking of Oppa,

@abs-oluteM God-tier oppa did something really sweet to his fans:

I wonder though if in the future too many fan-arts, what he will do? Say it on V-live that he needs time to likes it ALLLLLL? Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Wow the obsession is deep :laugh:

It is a feel good drama that will comfort you and bring smiles to your mundane life.... Just in case it is not available online anymore, I can still watch it anytime. 

I used to download raw clips and soft subs, then joined them so that I can watch kdramas. That was around a decade ago. Live streaming is so easy and convenient now that I don't bother to download. Once in a while I would download if I really really love the drama. The last drama I downloaded to keep is Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (IU and Lee Joon Ki)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It is a feel good drama that will comfort you and bring smiles to your mundane life.... Just in case it is not available online anymore, I can still watch it anytime. 

I used to download raw clips and soft subs, then joined them so that I can watch kdramas. That was around a decade ago. Live streaming is so easy and convenient now that I don't bother to download. Once in a while I would download if I really really love the drama. The last drama I downloaded to keep is Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (IU and Lee Joon Ki)

awww love to read this :wow:

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

did you see this one ? 

YESS how happy I am. The anticipation of Junyeol in dark dark indie movie like series :wow:

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Bahahaha I saw this. You have to make him VIP tier soon.

😭😂💫

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

I just finished Once Upon A Time (movie). I completely agree with the review I read about it. Everything happened so quick I don't even have time to get into the character & story. It felt like a summarised version :lmao2: 

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

LMAO fan service for @abs-oluteM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, bairama said:

sis look what they do to me in bird app 😂😭😂💫

#UpgradeYYtoVIPtier you know you want to~ ✍(◔◡◔)

E94ROrMVIAgPoPm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just finished Once Upon A Time (movie). I completely agree with the review I read about it. Everything happened so quick I don't even have time to get into the character & story. It felt like a summarised version

ummm ok thank you, I think should step back from that movie and just wait for the new one 😂😂

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

#UpgradeYYtoVIPtier you know you want to~ ✍(◔◡◔)

that photo is fidgeting me 😩 SO GOOOODDD

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just finished Once Upon A Time (movie). I completely agree with the review I read about it. Everything happened so quick I don't even have time to get into the character & story. It felt like a summarised version 

The movie pretty to look at, but yeah story essence kind of lost. Prefer original drama. But I think for YY lover is a must watch haha...

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif