@SilverMoonTea If you want more SSH cuteness, watch the BTS/NG scenes from My Princess.

https://www.youtube.com/user/paninnuch/videos

There was one where he stole KTH's goguma and choke... then he asked KTH's assistant for water and take another big bite of the goguma. LOL. I can't find the video at the moment.

But there is a BTS from the above YT link that he took a big carrot out of the bag and munch it. Poor thing needs to keep his figure so can only eat carrots. LOL

OMG OMG I found it...! Very blur though haha at 5:00 onwards

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6

Thanks @mademoiselle for the clip. Their wedding photos and photoshoot are stunning 😍😍😍

lee-bo-young-ji-sung.jpg

On 7/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Rumour rampant saying that @Chocolateadopt Ji Sung? 

All I can say is

Spoiler

I've definitely over this one 😂

E6-jKFdVEA4URXM?format=jpg&name=900x900

I may try Secret Love, except it has the same FL as KMHM? She's getting on my nerves and I am struggling to finish KMHM.

@mademoiselle Where's the bromance with PSJ? I am at episode 13 and they barely appear together?

• Haha 7
13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Im so worried he will axed my oppa handsome's face 😅 @abs-oluteM

ahahahah don't worry , I don't think my villain oppa here will be able to cut your oppa's face off. I need to go watch eps 12. I just finished Devil Judge ep 7. 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 7/24/2021 at 12:40 AM, mademoiselle said:

I'm surprised the stripy jumper made its appearance for so many years. The first time we saw it was in EY, right? EY is like what, 2019? We're in 2021 already. I thought the promotion period is only for one year since every season the branded clothing would have new design.

Hahaha it is the eternal drama jumper. Maybe it's a hand-me-down between different drama actors :laugh: 

I will continue to report if I see it. Reminds me of Where's Wally pattern and I always seem to find it in a crowd :lenny:

On 7/24/2021 at 12:55 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I dont even know his name lols. But love no need name 🤣 Yeah this one for sure need to work harder to charm us. Not yet into oppa list too. 

Hahaha he's Jung Gun Joo. Someone once said he should play Kim Seon Ho's little brother...and I can see it! Yeah, he's close but not quite in the Oppa tracker yet. But he is doing well for second lead! :wow:

On 7/24/2021 at 12:56 AM, ktcjdrama said:

No, no, no... I'm gonna be more strict now about getting on another ship :laugh:

Hahaha is @SilverMoonTea doing that thing where she looks for romance where there is hardly any/ no romance? :laugh:

Btw I started Signal last night since I'm up to date with all the live watch dramas and did you say you shipped actors in that?! :thinking:

On 7/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, mademoiselle said:

OMG, how can I forget jawline!!! :heart: That's such an important feature in kiss scenes!

Important! :eeeee:I love a good jawline :wow:

Personal Oppa news:

I currently have it bad for Chae Jong Hyeop. I think it's because he gives me very strong Jasper and Greg Hsu vibes :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Btw I started Signal last night since I'm up to date with all the live watch dramas and did you say you shipped actors in that?! :thinking:

Yes. Lowkey ship them leh. Got some crumbs on later on eps. Or perhaps my imaginary crumbs :lmao2:

Btw to spare everyone eyes from looking to SSH non stop here, I have build my own personal shrine for him :smug: @abs-oluteMthis oppa not just a fling. I can feel it in my bones :laugh:

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

It took me a while to get used to Rowoon being an idol, now it's Jin Young's turn LOLOL.

Hey @Chocolate his singing is not bad, and in terms of idol, he's considered the talented kind who can compose and write lyrics. P.S. I'm also getting to know him now LOLLLL.

I don't know anything about GOT7. The only reason I knew the "name" is because Ahn Hyo Seop didn't make into the team because he was too tall, it didn't fit the GOT7 concept (and he said he's not talented enough). In other words, GOT7 members are short (except for one who is 183 and AHS is 187) xDDDDDD

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes. Lowkey ship them leh. Got some crumbs on later on eps. Or perhaps my imaginary crumbs

Wait. Who did you ship? LJH with KHS or KHS and JJW???

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey @Chocolate his singing is not bad, and in terms of idol, he's considered the talented kind who can compose and write lyrics. P.S. I'm also getting to know him now LOLLLL.

ohh you do researching, yessssssss I'm innnnn for peekinggggggg :pandasipsip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

OMG @JenL I found another stripy jumper!!! I cannot believe it. I watched this clip SO MANY TIMES and NEVER REALISE!!!

Think it's because RW looks good in it :lmao2:

P.S. I went back to watching my SF9 Rowoon instead :heart:

P.S. 2 Watch the clip too guys. They sang fabulously. :heart:

Wish they would do more vocal medley, esp. RW. He just fades into the background these days, giving his band mates more screen time. Hmph. :duckPHAT:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
38 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes. Lowkey ship them leh. Got some crumbs on later on eps. Or perhaps my imaginary crumbs 

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea :shocked2: There's not even a single crumb for LJH and KHS! You weirdo!

It is the skill of a true fangirl to find crumbs even where they do not exist :lenny:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG @JenL I found another stripy jumper!!! I cannot believe it. I watched this clip SO MANY TIMES and NEVER REALISE!!!

Hahaha Rowoon too!!! Oh my God. It truly is a conspiracy :psweatduck::lettalKWA::BulbaConfused:

I'm going to ask the next Korean guy I meet whether they own this stripy jumper :wow2:

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Think it's because RW looks good in it

Your Oppa is a good looking man...But .I dunno about this green version though. So green :Sherlockapie:

• Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL It's better green than Woo Chan's green (neon green?). Still I think the bumblebee stands out and made a stronger impression... seeing how none of other colours get noticed by me (except you)... :lmao2:

Can you make a collection? I'm now so interested who else is the victim of this stripy jumper :lmao2: Who else has worn it btw? I remember there was a red one - was it Tae Oh? Did Siwan wear one too?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4