On 7/16/2021 at 8:03 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLYeah ikr. Jasper never caught my eyes before too. One affair drama and BOOM! 

Well he spent a lot of time seducing Puff which also meant he spent a lot of time seducing the audience members like you, Tea :smug:

On 7/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, mademoiselle said:

Koala's blog is more gossip oriented than facts. Often her posts instigate fan wars

This is true. I rarely visit except for when a big scandal breaks and I don't understand what's happened and I'm nosy :laugh: 

As for instigating fan wars, some people just wanna watch the world burn, huh? :shocked:

You know, if you liked MotA, you should try out W (same writer). LJS did acted with Park Bo Young in the movie Hot Young Blood. Kim Young Kwang was in there too. If it helps, he was also in No Breathing with Seo In Guk and Nam Da Reum played his young self. LOLLLL.

Hmmm, I may check out W one day. Is it as exciting as MotA? I forgot about Hot young Blood - I've been meaning to watch it for years since I missed it the year it was shown for Korean Film Festival here. Oooh so many nice names in No Breathing .Not one for sports but will watch sports dramas/ Films  :smile:

What series are you watching and on the plan?

I'm trying to catch up on Monthly Magazine House...I'm enjoying it. It's fun and relatable with disasters in her life/ trying to buy a house :heiboi: But my favourite series at the moment are Racket Boys and The Witch's Diner ...4 series is quite a lot!

On 7/16/2021 at 11:25 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @JenL From time to time I do read DB especially for the recaps.  Sometimes I wanna drop a drama but still wanna know what happens.  But agree with Madem that the OG writers were better.   What can be nasty is the comments. Sometimes I see very inflammatory ones  -  sometimes I wonder if they are watching the same show I am or if they understand where the drama is headed. So after awhile I decided to stop. 

Haha, I go to Dramabeans for the same reason - usually because I think I've missed something in the storyline and need clarity or because I want spoilers as I'm not going to watch or watch anymore...(I'm looking at you You are my Spring :smile:) Haha. I don't usually bother with the comments usually so I'm safe. I do remember some people  have slaughtered actors/ dramas I liked on there before though (DDSSLLS got quite a slaughter for the ending, but I guess I expected it :idk:)

On 7/16/2021 at 11:25 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea never say never la. One day I might see LDH's face on your profile pic! . 

I'm waiting for this day! One day you will see the beauty of LDH @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

On 7/17/2021 at 12:41 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Because I have been a moderator since 2017 on Soompi , and now here, I am pretty ok with reading many posts. Actually here I have less work fighting fires since there are none. Happy to have more time writing my drama thoughts and spazzing.  

Hahaha I'm amazed how you can be everywhere :heiboi: I think the reason we don't have fan wars is because we're all multi-oppa adopters :laugh::laugh::laugh: Even in a love triangle where we prefer one Oppa, most likely we don't mind the other one or have already adopted them previously :smug:

On 7/17/2021 at 12:41 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Last year in HPS1 thread , it was hell. The thread moved fast but more than that there was some shipping war going on. I wanted to strangle many people. @SilverMoonTea knows how many behind the scenes messages I had to send just to get people to calm down. I ended up not having time to write or just enjoy the drama. 

Wait, is there a love triangle in that drama? Why were there fan wars? I thought it was meant to be a friendly slice of life drama? That sounds like a terrible experience for you @abs-oluteM! You shouldn't have to be the peacemaker for other fans :shocked:

I've always been in 2 minds about watching HP btw - I like slice of life, but don't like hospital dramas :idk: 

I think Start Up was the last drama I watched where people were fighting savagely online. Me? I already adopted NJH previously and thought his character was good, but I adopted KSH from that drama because his character was what I preferred. An example of multi-oppa love saving me from fan wars :laugh:

On 7/17/2021 at 12:50 AM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @abs-oluteM Don't you wish you could do this to all those involved in fan wars?

What is all this piggy abuse?! :shocked2: They are cute though. Poor piggy. :PikaRIP:

On 7/17/2021 at 1:08 AM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM

Yes I saw that. Maybe it's because he's not ML in there. Wasn't the new drama offer him leading role? Penthouse just got weird again. After all that his character breaks up with the girl he likes for 3 seasons and then went to work for his evil dad. WTH. Lol.

Ugh. I cannot with Makjang though I do like KDY :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

Wait, is there a love triangle in that drama? Why were there fan wars? I thought it was meant to be a friendly slice of life drama? That sounds like a terrible experience for you @abs-oluteM! You shouldn't have to be the peacemaker for other fans :shocked:

Yeah it was supposed to be a friendly slice of life. But there’s romance too & viewers all have different preferences who the characters should end up with . I hv modded over a number of ship wars …so I have a lot of training :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 7/17/2021 at 1:18 AM, abs-oluteM said:

By the way @SilverMoonTea , some of your LF shippers ( ex shippers ?  ) so sweet. They come on the MMH ship to show support. I know must be hard for them due to what happened.

Why? What happened? :thinking:

But I think they look so cute in the behind the scenes! I am a fan of hitting Oppas who tease you :wow:

On 7/17/2021 at 1:02 PM, mademoiselle said:

I just finished watching Pipeline, @Tofu @JenL

In Guk Oppa so smexy even when his hair is messy and he's dirty and sweaty :BulbaOWO:

It's actually packed full of fun and thrill this movie. I like it more that Lee Soo Hyuk is the big baddie here. Haha.

Haha ok, I'll watch it for the hot looking guys. Mainly the hot looking SIG :heart:

On 7/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, Tofu said:

Chae Jong Hyeop's smile is slightly addicting, don't you think? :wow:

Oh man, so addictive. He's just so bright and puppy like. I think he reminds me of Jasper and I'm dazed by his cuteness. I can't resist puppies  :heart:

In case you can't tell, I've adopted Chae Jong Hyeop as this month's Oppa. He's already S Tier...but he might even make it into VIP tier....:smile:

bxS1vPU.gif

@bluepebbles summarized most of the webtoon chapters in the drama thread, if you wanted to check it out. Song Kang's character is quite interesting. 

Hehe, I saw while lurking in the thread! But still confused about the webtoon ending and how they split up in there. :thinking:

Don't think I'll check it out. This is not the type of bad boy I like nor is this the type of will-they-won't-they tension I like. I feel like I'll pull my hair out in frustration watching this type of train wreck relationship and CJH being sidelined :PikachuFacePalm:...also I haven't taken to Song Kang at all yet :smile: (Maybe SK is to me what LDH is to @SilverMoonTea)

Haha, yes! The other drama you're thinking about is with Park Hae Jin. It's called From Now Showtime! Who would have thought that magicians would take over Korean dramaland?! :idk:

Yes! You're right! I knew there was another one somewhere. Haha, maybe it's not so surprising since this one comes around every so often. There was one year magicians were really in for Western movies - we got the movies The Prestige and The Illusionist in that period :idk:

@JenL, I know! I absolutely loved Simon in Lost Romance. He was the reason why I kept watching because while the chemistry between Marcus and Vivian was strong, I think really enjoyed Simon and Vivian together too. I'm glad they did that music video after the drama. Also, I was so sad when Simon didn't appear in the last 1/4 of the drama. I wished they brought his character into life in the real world somehow. :letalQQ:

Haha, me too, me too. I wouldn't have continued if it wasn't for Simon. Actually if you watch Someday or One Day he's in there too and he has a rather interesting kissing scene :laugh: I love Simon and Vivian and if they want to pick up a drama together, I would be so into that! The music video and him turning up as the first guest on her Youtube channel made me so happy! :heart: But I was happy in Lost Romance that Simon's character ended up with Puff :wow:

I really hope he gets a lead role soon :heart:

No, not at all. I haven't seen any that's been of interest to me. Love is Science is the drama that aired after Devil's Punisher but it doesn't look that interesting to me. :idk: I heard that it's been on hiatus for a while (no new episodes airing) because of COVID. 

Yeah, I heard about Love is Science, but neither actor's name was strong enough to pull me in. I don't mind Christina Mok and really liked her in a little known SETTV drama called Yong Jiu Grocery Store last year...but just didn't feel the pull for this one :idk: Didn't realise it was on hiatus though :lettalKWA: But I guess it makes sense - my friend who is Taiwanese was telling me they had a huge Covid spike recently!

I decided to watch Someday or One Day because @JenL talks about how good it is. I swear I will get to Sweet Home soon. :laugh:

Have you started??? :BulbaOWO: Is it something you'd like? I know @Jane also loves it a lot! 

I didn't expect to like it half as much as I did - I picked it up while bored...but it's one of my favourites forever now. I still think about that pairing and the music alot. Also Alice and Greg are so funny in real life. Their bickering makes me laugh :heart:

On 7/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, mademoiselle said:

I thought if we had to intro JenL to Song Kang, it'd be a beautiful drama like Navillera or Sweet Home, not Nevertheless. LOL.

Hahaha, yes, yes...I only like nice things, so I'm not touching Nevertheless :niu: If I watch might put me off Song Kang forever :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo yes he does @Tofu , By the way , I see your CJH love is going full on   :eeeee:

Hahaha, I love it. She's flooding my Twitter feed with his adorable smile :wow:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@JenLCJH quite cute. I watched Witch Dinner as well. Hes a highschooler but I also lowkey wish for sweet romance with NJH haha... 

Actually YAMS I started to like this cute psychiatrist a lot now. He's so sweet and the romance is slowburn. 

Hahaha me and @Tofu still rooting for this, I think :laugh: Found this beautiful gif and everyone on Twitter seems to like this too

DUSV9xi.gif

@SilverMoonTea I think I'm being you for YaMS - I'm probably dropping it because it doesn't speak to me, even though Yoon Park is in. Not feeling warm for the characters and nearly fell asleep watching episode 3. But feel free to spoil for me - I would like to know the twists  :popcorn:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah it was supposed to be a friendly slice of life. But there’s romance too & viewers all have different preferences who the characters should end up with . I hv modded over a number of ship wars …so I have a lot of training :lmao2:

Hahaha you are the master of patience and probably guided everyone peacefully. I would have just virtually slapped everyone and kicked them out of the thread for bad behaviour! :niu:

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm , the LF ship can’t sail since LSG is officially dating another actress . 

Ohhh I didn't realise that rumour was confirmed now! :lettalKWA: Sorry shippers. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@JenLToward middle of ep 3 YAMS it become better. So I still stayed. I like the OTP, she gave him gachapon toy capsule which he treasures a lot. And there is Yoon Park doppelganger called Dr. Chase, he stayed in the DJ's hotel. He's from US. I found him more interesting than the one died due to suicide. I agree the murder investigation and childhood story not attractive enough. But the OTP slowburn romance interest me. They give me warm feelings, and he's different type and not the tsundere style that I normally like 😅. He's sweet and dependable. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLToward middle of ep 3 YAMS it become better. So I still stayed. I like the OTP, she gave him gachapon toy capsule which he treasures a lot. And there is Yoon Park doppelganger called Dr. Chase, he stayed in the DJ's hotel. He's from US. I found him more interesting than the one died due to suicide. I agree the murder investigation and childhood story not attractive enough. But the OTP slowburn romance interest me. They give me warm feelings, and he's different type and not the tsundere style that I normally like 😅. He's sweet and dependable. 

I think I have to like the female characters in a drama. Sadly, I don't think I find any of the female characters relatable? The main character I know suffers from trauma, and usually I like characters that appear tough but are vulnerable, but something about the way she makes bad choices makes me feel like I'm watching a train wreck :nervous: The cafe friend and male lead's ex wife are both annoying. I liked the main male lead and psycho Yoon Park was fun though.

Ah, so Yoon Park plays a doppelganger...That's an interesting way to keep him in the story. :lenny:

Hahaha, I liked the darker childhood/ murder storylines...wasn't feeling the romance, but it's probably more lovely from episode 3 onwards. Hehe or maybe I normally prefer warm guys/ playfully male leads over very tsundere characters, so the romance not as noticeable to me? :idk:

@SilverMoonTea I just noticed you adopted no Oppas for July on your tracker?! Whoaaa :lettalKWA:

What happened?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I think I have to like the female characters in a drama. Sadly, I don't think I find any of the female characters relatable? 

She grow on me. Shes good at her work as hotel manager, she can calming lil kids in hotel. Shes also handling customer data well and try not leaking it for investigation, even she suspect the doppelganger. Her english also quite good. 

Haha, just watch for Dr. Chase then (Yoon Park doppelganger). 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

@SilverMoonTea I just noticed you adopted no Oppas for July on your tracker?! Whoaaa 

What happened?!

Yeah a bit busy and one oppa from June hostaged my heart. Ahahah...introduced you

20210721-093949.jpg

See what @Tofudid to me? Overpriced the chaebol to buy special medal *cough cough* LOLs

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM I know. I look at Chae Jong Hyeop and I can't deny his smile. I like a lot of oppas with nice smiles, probably my kryptonite. :laugh:

@JenL Haha! Nevertheless is not for everyone. I think there's a lot of mixed feelings about it. I started watching it because of Song Kang, but I'm probably continuing on because I get to see glimpse of Chae Jong Hyeop. Haha! Never say never to Song Kang. He does that puppy look very well too. :GengarAww:

I adore Simon a lot and I would like to see him in something. The options for dramas in Taiwan is limited. I think that's why some people cross over to the Mainland because there are more opportunities. Maybe Simon needs go to Mainland China to film a fluffy rom-com? LOL!! I would love to see him and Vivian together too. She usually has good chemistry with her costars. 

Yeah, they did have a huge spike so the drama is on hiatus. I think they said another episode will air soon, but I haven't been keeping up with it. It just doesn't look that interesting to me and like you said, not enough oppa power to draw me in. Haha!! I told @SilverMoonTea that having oppa power is important to finish a drama. That's how @abs-oluteM and I suffered through a Korean drama this year. LOL!

I'm watching Someday or One Day slowly so I've only completed one episode so far. Greg Hsu is very cute. His movie that came out, the ending was so sad even though it was an ending that fit the movie. :cry:

@SilverMoonTea Anchor-nim so cute! Maybe I should pick up You Are My Spring again? It gets better?

@bairama You did great with that video!! It must have taken you a long time because so many clips! I don't have the patience for that. LOL! Gong Yoo is a cute ahjussi oppa, but I know some people on JH are not into him. *Looks at @SilverMoonTea :GengarPout:*

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea Anchor-nim so cute! Maybe I should pick up You Are My Spring again? It gets better?

Haha it gets better on term of OTP, but all those murder mistery didn't do much for me. It's a bit patchy the overall drama, but I still stay cos anchornim is cute! And his voice so relaxing. This is the few good guy ML that I like ( I have tendency liking tsundere / bad boy lols ). 

19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Gong Yoo is a cute ahjussi oppa, but I know some people on JH are not into him. *Looks at @SilverMoonTea

Eh ? *cough* Haha... GY didn't do anything for me now, cos hes like MIA all the time, no? But once upon a time, I love him in Goblin, Silence, and Coffee Prince. I even sat in cinema to watch Age of Shadows (not recommended tho) -> I only go cinema to watch cartoon normally lols, so this is already big honor for GY! @bairama

• Haha 5

And his voice so relaxing

Yes!! I agreed! He has a really relaxing voice. That's why I thought the anchor role was perfect for him last year. :laugh:

Eh ? *cough* Haha... GY didn't do anything for me now, cos hes like MIA all the time, no? But once upon a time, I love him in Goblin, Silence, and Coffee Prince. I even sat in cinema to watch Age of Shadows (not recommended tho) -> I only go cinema to watch cartoon normally lols, so this is already big honor for GY! @bairama

:lol:!! 

Who is everyone's ahjussi oppa? Surely Takeshi Kaneshiro is on the list, right? :GengarCool:

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@bairama You did great with that video!! It must have taken you a long time because so many clips! I don't have the patience for that. LOL! Gong Yoo is a cute ahjussi oppa, but I know some people on JH are not into him. *Looks at @SilverMoonTea

AHHHAHAHAHA thanks. First I thought it as legacy from the first channel owner since there were 3 volumes and still going kinda strong (even he is MIA! His Discovery Expedition CF is blessing during these time, and also KANU, Terra) so uhm why not, and then I find myself all whipped too now for him (this not just a legacy motive anymore! LOL) so.. Take my patience.. Take ittttttt :pandalove:

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I SEE YOU. HAHAHAHA well I have to say so many options there to feed the crave :GengarCool:

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah a bit busy and one oppa from June hostaged my heart. Ahahah...introduced you

See what @Tofudid to me? Overpriced the chaebol to buy special medal *cough cough* LOLs

Hahaha...you have another long crush then? :laugh:

Wow that is an expensive badge. But I thought you were rich from your popular threads? :lenny:

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL @SilverMoonTea Not doppleganger but twins. It's still uncertain who is who. But it seems like Chase doesn't know Young Do and Da Jung so I guess he isn't the one Young Do see at his clinic. :idk:

What's S Tier again, @JenL?

Wait, so Yoon Park's character is an identical twin?! I feel like this is unsettling - there's probably going to be some big twist and they were both evil etc. :lenny:

My Oppa Tiers - Work your way up in my heart! :CharmanderYay::hearties:

Tier 1: VIP Oppas

Tier 2: Significant/ Strongly-attractive Oppas

Tier 3: Eye Candies

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! Nevertheless is not for everyone. I think there's a lot of mixed feelings about it. I started watching it because of Song Kang, but I'm probably continuing on because I get to see glimpse of Chae Jong Hyeop

Haha, yea, I've heard that about the series! On the one hand people are loving it for the smexy scenes, it's more mature/ looks at realistic rather than ideal relationships and Han So Hee / Song Kang / Chae Jang Hyeop all currently have big, growing fan bases. 

On the other hand, people are disturbed by the toxic nature of the male lead character, especially if they stick with the same storyline as the webtoon. I have also heard it's frustrating to watch Nabi's choices, especially because it's no secret that male lead is a player. And sounds like a lot of the fandom is focused on the smexiness as opposed to the lessons about getting into toxic people. And some people just can't relate with the characters...I'm in the second camp, though I'm still interested in hearing how this series will end and I like seeing CJH's stills pop up on Twitter :idk:

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I adore Simon a lot and I would like to see him in something. The options for dramas in Taiwan is limited. I think that's why some people cross over to the Mainland because there are more opportunities.

I'm praying for Simon to be in a lead role - he has strong Oppa power in my eyes. Also he's so funny and charismatic that all the interviews and fan meets would be so so so fun to watch :BulbaOWO:

You're right, there's such limited opportunities in Taiwan since there's only a handful of drama produced at any one time and their celebrity industry has grown too. I'd prefer him in a Taiwanese drama, but I guess I'd try a Chinese one if he did get offered! I probably would have even watched Love is Science if they had put him as male lead. But I hope he gets something better than that! 

Hahaha what drama did you and Abs suffer through for your Oppa? :laugh: I think I suffered through Use for my Talent for Jasper. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing and exciting either.

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm watching Someday or One Day slowly so I've only completed one episode so far. Greg Hsu is very cute. His movie that came out, the ending was so sad even though it was an ending that fit the movie. :cry:

First episode is ok...I got sucked in from episode 2 onwards though :heart: 

Greg Hsu is so adorable and a great actor to boot! :hearties: Another Taiwanese Oppa. Ah yes, I heard he was in the Chinese remake of On Your Wedding Day - I saw the Korean Park Bo Young version and that hurt. Do I want to take on a Chinese version? :thinking:

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha first Lee Do Hyun not adopted now I find out Gong Yoo is also left out??? :shocked2::shocked2:

But it sounds like you did use to like him since you made a big sacrifice in your movie watching habits :popcorn:....haha I enjoyed Age of Shadows but was devastated for his character! :letalQQ:

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Who is everyone's ahjussi oppa? Surely Takeshi Kaneshiro is on the list, right? :GengarCool:

Who that? :thinking: 

Some Ahjussi Oppas: Gong Yoo (He was my first Oppa ever :BulbaOWO:), Hyun Bin, Won Bin (adopted for Man from Nowhere alone), Namgoong Min. I don't know if I count Ma Dong Seok as Oppa, but I love him all the same.

Gong Yoo is v. important to me :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I seldom go to cinema @JenL, cos in home can watch lots of free drama haha... so yeah its already sacrificing. I need to be thrifty irl, cos I'm far from my chaebol status here ahahahaa.. GY some sort of oppa back then. But he's nowhere to be found now :idk:

Use For My Talent, 👏 for you to be able to finish it. The love building moment not so natural, he just fell for her without much explanation. SY and JL seems comfortable as friends but the sparks as lover not really there. Idk. I dropped a lot of C drama romance recently. Their idea for romance story often too cliche. 

My Ahjussi Oppa : Lee Seo Jin. I admired him, his lifestyle, his view. I think I picked up some others ahjussi along the way. But I think he's been the longest running until now @Tofu

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu Fave ahjussi has to be Yoo Ji Tae. Ji Jin Hee is not too bad though I may not always watch all his shows. Also my other love is So Ji Sub. Actually my oppa Kim Ji Suk is already entering the ahjussi league. He turned 40 this year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu Fave ahjussi has to be Yoo Ji Tae. Ji Jin Hee is not too bad though I may not always watch all his shows. Also my other love is So Ji Sub. Actually my oppa Kim Ji Suk is already entering the ahjussi league. He turned 40 this year. 

Yeah define ahjussi @TofuI thought 45 yo plus ? If only 40 yo plus then Song Seung Heon also ahjussi, Cho Seung Woo too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, JenL said:

My Oppa Tiers - Work your way up in my heart! :CharmanderYay::hearties:

Tier 1: VIP Oppas

Tier 2: Significant/ Strongly-attractive Oppas

Tier 3: Eye Candies

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: LOL I personally have this kind of category. SO MANY OPTIONS, then my brain process it with some tiers for these oppa, though with my journey I'm still not really sure, I need to work harder on the research to fix the tier.. Or to completely mess it :mine: LOL

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Oh Cdrama Wallace Chung also seems ahjussi already. But he just like 1 time deal love haha... Not too motivated to pick his other drama. 

Oppa Tiers a bit complicated for me ahahahaha..... I think I can do 2 categories:

1. Long Lasting Love Oppa (very few oppas goes here)

2. Short Term Love Oppa (category 1 also can become category 2, cos well I'm like that, uncommitted 😅)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3