4 hours ago, Tofu said:

That's so true but he looks adorable either way!! 

Think he wears it because it accentuate the shape of his eyes.

Is there no nice way to describe someone with the shape of the eyes like In Yeop? It's hard to make a point without using description like slanted eyes (which on the net people said this is offensive). :jiminbtssigh:

• Haha 4
On 6/10/2021 at 6:00 PM, ssteph said:

6:42 - 7:15 ➡️ AbsM will like this part 🤭

I finally had a chance to enjoy this...my goodness those abs are so un-real! He is super fit. My k idol standard has always been my darling SiWon...but Taec can definitely rival him in the abs department. 

How come In Yeop who is older can look like a young bad boy but uri Lee Do Hyun gives us fatherly vibes straight away? :heiboi:

Sorry couldn't find English translations...

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @Tofu go to page 51. I posted gifs of smexy hot Jun Ho from this clip! Maybe they can be kept for Season 3 badge.

I went back and realized I missed a good amount of posts from page 51. :eeeee:When is his drama coming out? We'll save it for then. Hahaha!!

@abs-oluteM -- I think these are really nice photos of Johnny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
21 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- I think these are really nice photos of Johnny.

These look so good. Good thing it is in black & white . Cause I think his hair was blonde? Or some other colour I am not a fan of.

wahhhhh @SilverMoonTea  another young blood ?

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 6/1/2021 at 10:52 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

My new squeeze Jung Il Woo.

My ship neighbouring your LalaJun! Hahaha.... 

Ah yes, Bossam, I see your shipping is still going strong :MonkaTang:

On 6/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

Nam Da Reum caught my attention in Pinocchio. He was only a little kiddo and played the younger version of Lee Jong Suk's role. He left a strong impression and ever since then I often see him play the young version of my adopted Oppa deul. Hahaha. I so want to make made a list of which actors' young version he has played (just for funsy).

Wow he's literally played the younger version of everyone in K-dramaland. I'm actually really digging his cute and bratty character in Doom :wow:

On 6/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

I do like Lee Joon Ho but haven't adopted him yet.

Why nottttt??!?! :shocked2:

On 6/2/2021 at 11:06 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Thanks its cute, already watched it during Jasper Liu's heyday... ahahaha

Hahaha you mean during the deepest parts of your crush on Jasper  :laugh: Speaking of my boy, I finally started on Episode 2 of Use for my Talent . It's not bad. Due to life stuff, may take another long break...but at least I'll watch a few episodes this weekend :heart:

On 6/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL do you like veins like me ? :lenny:

Hahaha in response to your pics of Lee Je Hoon 's veiny arms, I only like veins if they're Lee Je Hoon's veins :smug:

On 6/3/2021 at 12:43 PM, mademoiselle said:

The Doraemon collecting actor - hahaha how cute!

I have to say I do people who collect weird things...maybe it's just me (see stationary thread for all my weird collections :laugh:)

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 6/4/2021 at 11:54 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLsaid its good to have 98ers under our wings 🤣

Haha, I have to take responsibility for the things I've said...I've adopted one 98'er so can't do anything but encourage @SilverMoonTea in her choices :idk:

On 6/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, mademoiselle said:

I already have 03'ers under my wings :eeeee: Come catch up on me you two.

So young!!! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

On 6/5/2021 at 1:32 AM, ktcjdrama said:

but other equally awesome new dramas and new oppas are calling, so we move on :lenny:

That's the way things are. Too many Oppas, too little time...you gotta be always active to always be on our minds :laugh:

On 6/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, Tofu said:

This is nothing compared to the ones in Chinese dramas. I cringe all the time at those. :laugh:

Oh no...I can only deal with so much cheese :poliWeird:

On 6/5/2021 at 8:41 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha ok I'll give you that. So many C/T dramas make me cringe. That's why I couldn't watch them.

I don't know why I can deal with T dramas but not C dramas. This will always be a mystery to me. :idk: I guess it's the power of Jasper? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Pick up new eye candy oppa... dont know his name lols... another 2nd lead...

Hahaha!! He is just like Zhou Keyu (Daniel). He is in R1SE which is a boy group formed through a competition show. The members from R1SE always have some sort of dating scandal. :laugh:

Male lead in Please Classmate is from the same group too. Hahaha!

24 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

These look so good. Good thing it is in black & white . Cause I think his hair was blonde? Or some other colour I am not a fan of.

Agreed! It's a strange color, like not completely silver and not completely black either. I thought it was an interesting choice. Haha!!

• Haha 4
On 6/7/2021 at 3:39 AM, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea -- How do you have 21 already?! :shocked2:

I was expecting 60+ Oppas on @SilverMoonTea's list to be honest :laugh: But she's almost adopting at a rate of 2 per month on average?

How is everyone else's list going?

I'm adding Seo In Guk as an Oppa. Doom would not be as fun to watch without him. He has such a strange look that grows on you, but with all his charisma, he is really something :heart:

On 6/8/2021 at 6:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea 's old Oppa - don't think he lasted more than 2 weeks

Haha, I also put him on the Oppa list earlier in the year, but maybe it was more like Eye Candy since I haven't looked him up either since his drama ended :idk: I guess I got carried away during Beyond Evil 

On 6/9/2021 at 4:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Mon - Tues : Racket Boys , Doom ( this isn't exactly priority watching , but can't drop it yet)

Wed - Thurs: Monthly House, Thurs: HP2

Friday- Sat : Undercover - last two episodes, Sat : Nevertheless

Sat - Sun : Mine, Bossam. 

c-drama: My Dear Guardian , The Rebel. 

How do you operate on this level all the time?! Respect! :shocked2:

On 6/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, TRaNz said:

Yeah shes sooo gorgeouss ayyy.... ahahahha, her new IG post was yepppuuuuu~~~

But this is an oppa thread so will focus on teh opppahhhhh.

I like that @TRaNz can just switch to admiring Oppas with us...but hey, I guess when it Rome, do as the Romans do, eh? :laugh:

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, JenL said:

I don't know why I can deal with T dramas but not C dramas.

I feel the same way too. I don't cringe when I see it in Taiwanese dramas but in Chinese drama, it can be a little over the top -- the female lead is poisoned and the male lead is helping her suck out the poison from her shoulder and somehow the female lead shifts her head and they kiss. :PikaWutS:

12 minutes ago, JenL said:

I was expecting 60+ Oppas on @SilverMoonTea's list to be honest. But she's almost adopting at a rate of 2 per month on average?

@SilverMoonTea might be experiencing a drought. She's not adopting as much as I would have expected. Maybe the drama slump is getting to her. :laugh:

• Haha 4
On 6/9/2021 at 9:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

/Facepalm... Tea just loves bad boys.

---

By the way, I still wonder why I haven't adopted Lee Jun Ho. HAHA

Who's feeling hot?

I have no idea what these are... but it got my attention appearing on my TL.

Haha, I have missed reading @SilverMoonTea's excited spazzing these past few weeks :laugh:

Man, who is Lee Jun Ho? :MonkaTang: Those gifs of him looked kinda fineee.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:09 PM, Chocolate said:

Errr, what's the definition of Oppa again? Mine is still strictly Hyun Bin only, even though I have a half-naked young boy as one of my badges 😅

Hahaha, sure, sure...I sense occasional wavering :smug:

On 6/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Someone once you set your eyes on him, he moved your heart. Action you take could be watching his dramas, buying his badge, talking about his beautiful eyes,smile, abs, dimples. 

Source Lawyerh Dictionary

To be honest, I think my Oppa list is two tiered - it's a bit more like Eye candy tier and True Oppa tier. Eye Candy Tier is: I think you're good looking and will save your gifs and pic into a folder, True Oppa Tier mean I translate content about your dramas, watch all your interviews and behind the scenes videos, write long posts about your character and will probably spend money on you if I see some nice drama merch/ find out you have a fan meet/ concert :heiboi:  I think more of my adoptions go into Eye Candy tier or in between the two....True Oppa Tier has been the Jasper/ LJW / LJH / JYH Tier :laugh:

On 6/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm looking fwd to his drama Police Class in July. If he do well, he can be July oppa lols.

Wow, Tea is already forward planning her Oppa adoptions :laugh:

On 6/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @JenL

In Yeop always wear eye shadows... haha

HIY is so pretttyyyyyy and so is LDH. I saw all these come up on Instagram and my expression was like... :wow::wow::wow:

On 6/10/2021 at 8:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Y'all good job on training Choco to get new oppa! 👍👍👍

Hahahaha....we must show her the ways of multi-Oppa loving :pandaevil:

On 6/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

Think he wears it because it accentuate the shape of his eyes.

Is there no nice way to describe someone with the shape of the eyes like In Yeop? It's hard to make a point without using description like slanted eyes (which on the net people said this is offensive). :jiminbtssigh:

Almond eyes? Cat eyes? I can never tell....he just has a very distinct look :heart:

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

Wow, Tea is already forward planning her Oppa adoptions :laugh:

Hahaha we shd always plan our life well, including oppas! 

On 6/12/2021 at 5:17 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @Tofu go to page 51. 

Madem maybe we need Oppa Directory 😆 

I gave up Use My Talent after ep 12. But yeah maybe you try first. 

About Daebak Real Estate, I'm a bit salty, that was a non romance at all for me, ahahaha.... The few last eps about DH, kind of lost me. 

24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea might be experiencing a drought. She's not adopting as much as I would have expected. Maybe the drama slump is getting to her. :laugh:

Yeah Topu, I don't watch too many drama recently ahaha.... And I try to streamline my list lols... 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 6/12/2021 at 1:08 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Sorry couldn't find English translations...

I follow an instagramer called InYeopsubs and she always translates his stuff :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzwNZtns5J/

On 6/12/2021 at 1:35 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha omg guys, look what pop up in my recommendation!!! @JenL @Tofu @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @Chocolate

LOL Was this before LJH found fame??? :laugh: I'm not sure what I just saw :BulbaConfused:

On 6/12/2021 at 2:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

But my pervy mind thought he was about to strip when he threw off the hat. Haha perfect for a hen’s party ! :eeeee:

This was totally what I thought too :laugh::laugh::laugh:

59 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL happy you can come spazz here...hope everything is okay now?

Unfortunately, things are still not great in my world and everything is still up in the air. I may disappear again, so that's why I just spammed the Oppa thread so you all don't miss me too much, haha. I can't wait till things are more normal, but it could be a few months :psweatduck: I hope things will be resolved asap though so I can just do what I normally do and hang out here! But Thanks for your concern! :heart:

17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I feel the same way too. I don't cringe when I see it in Taiwanese dramas but in Chinese drama, it can be a little over the top -- the female lead is poisoned and the male lead is helping her suck out the poison from her shoulder and somehow the female lead shifts her head and they kiss. 

Hahaha, oh that scene you described was so gross... :PikaWutS:  Yeah, I'm guessing with TW dramas, we probably just avoid the really bad dramas, and then with the ones you do watch, I think they don't take themselves too seriously and the romance is balanced with humour or slapstick...but I feel a number of C dramas maybe place more seriousness and emphasis on the conventional romance tropes...and some people like it a lot....but when it's like that, I can't take it seriously and it gets a bit too much for me :SquirtlePuke::laugh:

25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha, our expectations of her adoption rates are high! :laugh: 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Man, who is Lee Jun Ho? Those gifs of him looked kinda fineee.

He's bandmate with Taec (the villain in Vincenzo). I think Junho is the better actor out of all the guys in 2PM. He has long air right now and that's probably because he is going to film a sageuk soon. 

@abs-oluteM -- Song Kang has arms, maybe you should adopt him now? :smug:

nEbjhIL.jpg

• Haha 4