Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

31 minutes ago, Diva said:

I saw the teacher's program at home, and what I could see is that they are taking great care of everything SG says, I think that without a problem he could have said that he did yoga in Little forest or with jasper He did not do it because they simply prohibited him since he is in full promotion of his album and drama, and also to take care of JSM since she is recent from her break with her ex-boyfriend although she already has many months for korean fans would be a scandal. and they would leave both SG and JSM in a bad way. it is better if nothing is known. if they are friends or something sooner or later something will come to light.as I keep sending them #JungSOMin and Seung Gi will always be my favorite people .. !!!

I agree with you @Diva. As a shipper, I really want to know if there is something going on between them.  That is why, even hints or clues, even how small or trivial, really matter to me... because they at least give me reason to hope and let my ship continue sailing until it docks in the end... 

If keeping it a secret or not exposing it publicly will do them good, it is all right with me... but i think little hints and clues would not be that harmful?  It would at least excite the shippers’ life?!!!  

2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM there will be just one thing, either there is none as in zero contact/friendship/relationship that happened after LF (and we are all just delulus here)or this one big announcement that we Shippers are waiting for in the near future🤞

@Kimi23I prefer the last one. The big announcement. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 minutes ago, Diva said:

I saw the teacher's program at home, and what I could see is that they are taking great care of everything SG says, I think that without a problem he could have said that he did yoga in Little forest or with jasper He did not do it because they simply prohibited him since he is in full promotion of his album and drama, and also to take care of JSM since she is recent from her break with her ex-boyfriend although she already has many months for korean fans would be a scandal. and they would leave both SG and JSM in a bad way. it is better if nothing is known. if they are friends or something sooner or later something will come to light.as I keep sending them #JungSOMin and Seung Gi will always be my favorite people .. !!!

Very true. I won’t be expecting any hints soon for the same reasons. It is just too risky for both of their career. It won’t do them good coming out  and I believe, they will only announce something if the relationship is really serious and marriage is in their mind or they will be forced to announce if Dispatch discovered them 😆. I don’t think Dispatch is fully independent and free from any sort of ‘control’ though. They knew about BinJin for a long time already but they just can’t reveal it on their own will. The timing of their revelation is obviously very much orchestrated 😁. SG’s agency has serious legal action to malicious commenters and therefore one must have solid proof before any public announcement. Virtual attacks against SG must be so serious that they have to sue them. Any issue that will put SG and SM in a bad light will feed this hungry trolls and will use it to damage our OTPs image. SG just bears too much fruit that many thick skin are throwing stones but he continues to be a threat rather than being threatened 💪❤️

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Happy Valentine’s day everyone.. 💕 Hope all of us (including Somin & Seung Gi) have a great Sunday and “love” day... 

3 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

there will be just one thing, either there is none as in zero contact/friendship/relationship that happened after LF (and we are all just delulus here)or this one big announcement that we Shippers are waiting for in the near future🤞

@Myshipperheart_SGSM
@Kimi23, agree that we have just to wait and see.. Let’s just be happy, til this ship is sailed/docked or sunk. It’s their happiness and they don’t owe us anything.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hi everyone, I'm so glad to find you all, and after reading posted threads, do very happy to find out how nice and positive you all are (well there always an exception of course 😉) so that I decided to stop lurking around and join the discussion. Especially because you guys have been keeping my hope of the Seungmin couple alive this whole time. 

If our Seungmin couple indeed a couple, I do think the reason for the lack of hints from SG and SM might well be the severity of critics and backlash K-Netz famous for especially if they find out that both of them getting closer during LF (SM was officially in relationships back than).

But I do sense that people around them muss know the closeness because at one episode of Knowing Bros in August 2020 where SM ex the guest was, the normally loud Kang Ho Dong (who sat behind Lee Joon) compliment one of the guests of his hard work, and it resembles Seung Gi’s (but I sensed he carefully mentioned Seung Gi’s name). Maybe because he knows SM and LJ just announced their Breakup and SG and SM is getting closer? 

Sorry for the rambling on my 1st post

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I agree with all of your thoughts. Either there is nothing or there is something serious and I really hope we'll find some hints. Even small ones. 

People are always blaming one side in a break up, we don't even know what happened between them. Somin's ex bf had issues during his military maybe he was the one to end the relationship, and they both agreed to wait his discharge to make the announcement. We can make a lot of speculations... Netizens are always judging. I agree that Somin is not the type to take care of bad comments. But I guess that she wouldn't begin a relationship without being officialy single. Same for Seung gi, would he accept to be the non official bf? I don't think so. They were attracted by each other naturally I think. They were conscious about that but (if they are a couple) they surely waited to give a real chance to their couple. I mean you can't certainly jump to another relationship so easily, mostly at that age. You want to take your time after a breakup... Just my feelings. 

About poisonousivy, I was happy that Somin liked this comment, but I also see that the comment was edited. I hope that So min saw the entire comment before liking it 😊

@Lou welcome to you and your lovely hint. I watched this episode of knowing bros. And I felt exactly the same. When Ho dong mentioned Seung gi, he mentioned very Akwardly 😮 very quickly. Ho dong is a big fan of Seung gi and he's very close to him. His reaction was so odd. I listened and again and again and I thought "But why did he pronounced his name like that". Yeah Somin's ex bf was there (that's why i watched this episode haha) but it's just too bad that the camera didn't film him at this moment 😆

Anyway I found it very funny that Seung gi was mentioned in this episode. 

For whom who wanna check, it's the episode 243 aired on August 15th 2020.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks for the comments, our forum really been going wild lately and im so happy that I have something to read on everyday. Thanks for giving us the info and i will definitely watch it right now to check it myself. You are all right, Going to another relationship will take a while, if you just got out of a relationship. And i think SG and SM took their time to get to know each other, and I think working together in LF has a factor in their getting to know stage. There's no question if someone like someone, because based on the shared screenshots and observations here, definitely someone or rather both share the same feeling. Someone surely fall deeper one way or the other. The only question really here is, if did they pursue it after LF. In one of the interview of SG in LF, its the one where Yi Han was turned down flat by Yoo Na, SG said "it's only the children's has the opportunity to be like that, because adults have a lot to think about" he is pertaining to being able to like someone so easily, just like that. It could be a double meaning, he probably meant that liking someone is not easy for grown ups, there's always consequences and battle to win first. And lots to consider. Just like what SM's situation was during LF, i think. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Yeah exactly, Seung gi is the type to use his brain for everything (too much haha) not his heart. He likes to control, to organize everything, to watch every details... His private life wasn't that important for him until recently. A relationship is not only about being attracted, when you want something serious and you feel that it can be serious you will take your time . 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

You want to take your time after a breakup... Just my feelings. 

Same thoughts here and Somin is also making it obvious through her IG posts that she is still in the process of moving forward. I am curious about her hashtag though. I often see this in her IG posts ➡️ #nottoday . Is it related to her upcoming series? or related to her personal life? “Not today” is deep and pensive. It is actually too meaningful for fans not to notice. Any thoughts @LsgJsm  @Kimi23? ❤️

• Like 2

hi guys! i'm new here. i'm just a silent lurker but i can't take it anymore so i joined in. 🤣

in all honesty, i haven't watch LF yet. 🙈 i just saw all the seungmin videos on youtube by chance and i fell in love with them and their chemistry. then i found this gem forum thread and i'm so happy reading all your insights. i always check if there are any updates. so thank you guys for being here and sharing the same sentiments, feelings, emotions, etc. about seungmin. haha!

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
55 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah exactly, Seung gi is the type to use his brain for everything (too much haha) not his heart. He likes to control, to organize everything, to watch every details... His private life wasn't that important for him until recently. A relationship is not only about being attracted, when you want something serious and you feel that it can be serious you will take your time . 

i have a question. are LF & MITH shoot at the same time? because i remember watching MITH with LSJ as their master and he seems sure what kind of girl SG needs in his life. maybe during those shoots he observed how well SG & SM are so good for each other. haha

• Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

hi guys! i'm new here. i'm just a silent lurker but i can't take it anymore so i joined in. 🤣

in all honesty, i haven't watch LF yet. 🙈 i just saw all the seungmin videos on youtube by chance and i fell in love with them and their chemistry. then i found this gem forum thread and i'm so happy reading all your insights. i always check if there are any updates. so thank you guys for being here and sharing the same sentiments, feelings, emotions, etc. about seungmin. haha!

😃 welcome

You will even more fall for them after watching LF 😁

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

@Seung-MinYes, I think #NA01 is related to Na Young Won - her role in Monthly House. But I think #nottoday - just to let people know that the picture was not taken today (the day she posted). I saw before that she edited that caption. Maybe long term fans can enlighten us. 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2

I think #NA01 is related to work(?) or her team which includes her manager/PA’s etc.. as it is often posted by her team which she call space team?spacer.pngspacer.png

and #nottoday is like a phrase when someone doesn’t like to deal with anything at the moment. I don’t know why she often use this . Maybe for Koreans , it has a different meaning or use...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@ishipSGxSMWelcome to the club... 🎉👏👏

Lee Seo Jin’s MITH episode must be before the LF shooting. It was aired in first and second weeks of June; the shooting probably was taken in May. The first episode of LF in Somin’s house, I believe was taken in June.

@SGxSM I totally agree with you. If they are in relationship now, they would have started only after Somin officially single and probably even some periods after that. 

Just noticed that she liked Seo In Guk’s IG post today.. (some fans also ship them)... 😄 She never did any for Seung Gi’s post so far.. so either zero or something serious here, right... 🤔🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQwSXtBqAB/?igshid=14zzb7tb0phb1

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Just noticed that she liked Seo In Guk’s IG post today.. (some fans also ship them)... 😄 She never did any for Seung Gi’s post so far.. so either zero or something serious here, right... 🤔🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQwSXtBqAB/?igshid=14zzb7tb0phb1

@LFCouple I agree. She often likes ig posts of SIG and sent a food truck (along with 2 friends ) recently. They have active shippers. She also liked some posts of Kim Jiseok her costar in MH . Which makes us more wonder why she never did anything for SG. Just curious🤔🤔🤔.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Yes, not only for SIG's,  she did liked Kim Ji seok IG post it was a months ago. But why she never did it to SG. 

Although she never did mentioned SG in her project or like Sg' ig post. In fact, she did vlog with Sg and the kids, even though SG only appears a half body and his voice. It seems they have a lot of time off came, cs basically like behind the scene of LF

• Like 2

Agree to all of you. That is really what puzzled me, how come she never like any of his ig posts. Either it's really zero or its a yes. They are so weird that it looks like they dont exist in each other's world. K-Ent is just small, for sure they have a lot of common friends and they got news about how each other been doing. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

Although she never did mentioned SG in her project or like Sg' ig post. In fact, she did vlog with Sg and the kids, even though SG only appears a half body and his voice. It seems they have a lot of time off came, cs basically like behind the scene of LF

@Kumayunayes, that wonderful LF bts that was include in her vlog, although it’s understandable that he only appears in half body because of strict company rules (?), I guess. But she filmed that during LF. After the show ended, not a single mention about him and vice versa.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-MinThe reason of LJ’s solid fans for not liking Jsm?  No, its not  because of  her bad relationship with her father.   Far from that.  Its more like - 
That Jsm is not suitable for LJ.  “Spare LJ.” “He deserved someone better...”   well, solid fans can be very protective of their idol ( loyal since idol days). 

Well that was in the past.  Finished. I am relieved that chapter in Jsm’s life has ended and i believe she has moved forward in a positive way. 

Thank you for shedding light to my curiosity @LsgJsm 🙏🏻 As SM’s true blooded fan, it must have hurt you why they think LJ doesn’t deserve her 😔 It even hurt me as well. I can imagine how much virtual cussing SM received from LJ’s fans (but I won’t generalize, definitely not all of his fans). Just in case they watch LF just to find something to criticize her. Their eyes must be ogling 👀 after seeing special SG x SM moments. A by gone is a by gone. Looking forward for more happy days that Somin rightfully deserves.

4 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I think #NA01 is related to work(?) or her team which includes her manager/PA’s etc.. as it is often posted by her team which she call space team?spacer.pngspacer.png

and #nottoday is like a phrase when someone doesn’t like to deal with anything at the moment. I don’t know why she often use this . Maybe for Koreans , it has a different meaning or use...

Thank you @Kimi23🙏🏻. Yes, it literally means someone doesn’t like to deal with anything at the moment. Which could also mean, at some days she is not happy or feel lonely, but “not today.” That day when she took the picture is a different day from the usual or that day, she decided not to deal with sadness but divert it into a better, happier kind of day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1