Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Guys, check this post . 

SBS posted the video of LF randomly today so tryp has a question whether they will do season 2.

https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/lee-seung-gi-the-tender-loving-childcare-master-compilation/?fbclid=IwAR0kIgPTuU_noJ5q-AuORmoDJOJ7CbpxNm3prW8owD2MOY8t0ECA7PkePjM

I watch this and it literally screaming seungmin moment in LF. i guess SBS are shipping seungmin couple behind the curtain 😍😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4
7 hours ago, WaterCat said:

They seemed to be ideal partner for each others the way they fulfill & balance each others' strength and lacking.

@WaterCatAgree... I love both Somin and Seung Gi, individually; but even more as a (possible) couple..

They complement and support each other.  At the beginning, we saw overly confident Seung Gi 😂😂 that he would take care three kids by himself.. 

spacer.png

After reality check, he refused to invite all kids for the last episode... 😂 And I love how smart and supportive Somin to come up with “negotiated” proposal... 😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

And I love this scene; their eyes spoke thousand words... 😍😍

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

From where I come from, Tomorrow is D-Day for our rewatch schedule ☺️ I’m thrilled for new finds and even for the not so-new finds. For those who has the time, are you ready for your pics, gif, links, reactions, ideas? Pics and gif are not really a requirement, your opinions, thoughts are most welcome and hope we will all have fun tomorrow, March 6, here we go!

Let’s examine every angle, every glance, even the most minute crumbs we can hopefully find. I wouldn’t even mind if someone will notice how Modu automatically liked SG and if yeol moo was third wheeling, Modu was actually the fourth wheel 😉

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 3
5 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

If the fan cares this much, then she should be there instead of SM..push herself to LJ whatsoever because she’s acting she knows it all...as if she’s part of SM LJ relationship 🙄

Hahaha...🙄🙄🙄 my face when reading this comment...like seriously. 

I remember her interview when she did BTIMFL talking about her IDEAL type...She said she didn't have anything particular in terms of look...She likes someone mature that she can talk to and make her feel secured and stable. 🙂🙂

58 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@WaterCatAgree... I love both Somin and Seung Gi, individually; but even more as a (possible) couple..

They complement and support each other.  At the beginning, we saw overly confident Seung Gi 😂😂 that he would take care three kids by himself.. 

spacer.png

After reality check, he refused to invite all kids for the last episode... 😂 

spacer.png

spacer.png

@LFCouple I'm with you....I love SM and I respect SG but them as a couple is my absolute secret hope.....🙂🙂 I love the way SM looked at SG on that scene too.... SG was already too obvious but SM in that particular scene. Her eyes spoke so much admiration for him.💕😊😊

@Seung-Min I have that thought since my first time watching....SG was approved by Modu since day 1...🤣🤣

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

spacer.png

After reality check, he refused to invite all kids for the last episode... 😂 And I love how smart and supportive Somin to come up with “negotiated” proposal... 😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

Agree with you @LFCouple here, Na Rae initially suggested it and SG was a bit hesitant with the idea. But When SM gave another option, SG found it "good idea" suddenly. Always supporting each other. I also love the way SM stared at him in this scene, her stares really changed as LF deepens, for me I take it as a sign that SM also look at SG differently too.  And how SG looked at her twice, sweetly. 

Cant wait to watch ep 1 too tomorrow. I hope we can also share our thoughts in instagram and twitter and use our cute #Inclonclusionseungmindating #seungmin #littleforest so that it will boost up and will let everyone know (specially PD Nim) that we are not going to sit still until they do season 2 or make the two of them appear in one frame. Haha! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
17 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Wait, I just realized, how does the rewatch party work and is there an exact time set for this already? Sorry if this has been mentioned already and I missed it. Thank you @SilverMoonTea

No time set to rewatch party, since we come from different countries I guess it will be difficult. But it would have been even more meaningful if we could watch at the same time ☺

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

No hay tiempo para volver a ver la fiesta, ya que venimos de diferentes países, supongo que será difícil. Pero habría sido aún más significativo si pudiéramos mirar al mismo tiempo ☺

that's right, I would have to see it at dawn, why am I on the other side of the world hahaha but I'll see it when it's Saturday morning #JungSoMin my favorite .. !!!

• Like 5

Hi everyone! 

Here's a little something I made for fun inspired by their matching cardigan and the thought of a joint ad. I'll keep it unlisted and maybe even pull it down in a couple of days. I don't think the general public seeing this is a good idea, but maybe they do? :laugh: For now at least, it's only for you guys. 

Anyway, happy weekend everyone! Wishing your Saturday morning is as nice as this. :lenny: 

--- sorry I've edited this post quite a bit. I've edited the video a little (twice)  to make the sequence better. Now it looks like an egg commercial :laugh: and this video is not public, so no need to comment or like.---

Edited by Warm Paws
changed the video and added paragraph
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 9
48 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

Here's a little something I made for fun inspired by their matching cardigan and the thought of a joint ad. I'll keep it unlisted and maybe even pull it down in a couple of days. I don't think the general public seeing this is a good idea, but maybe they do? I dunno, who cares! :laugh: Anyway, happy weekend everyone! 

Yeah who cares? 😆

Thank you for this beautiful video. I love it. 

Please keep going on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

¡Hola a todos! 

Aquí hay algo que hice para divertirme inspirado por su cárdigan a juego y la idea de un anuncio conjunto. Lo mantendré oculto y tal vez incluso lo bajaré en un par de días. No creo que el público en general vea esto es una buena idea, pero ¿tal vez sí? :reír:Por ahora, al menos, es solo para ustedes. 

De todos modos, ¡feliz fin de semana a todos! Deseando que tu sábado por la mañana sea tan agradable como este. : lenny: 

--- Lo siento, he editado bastante esta publicación. He editado el video un poco (dos veces) para mejorar la secuencia. Ahora parece un comercial de huevos  :reír: y este video no es público, por lo que no es necesario comentar o dar me gusta.

What beautiful videos you make, you left me wanting to see more, hoping that soon you will be encouraged to be another video of them with a beautiful song ... !! 😍❣️🥰🌹🙏💘 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Wait, I just realized, how does the rewatch party work and is there an exact time set for this already? Sorry if this has been mentioned already and I missed it. Thank you @SilverMoonTea

Halloo Warm Paws, 

Since we're on many different time zones, lets just start watching each eps every Saturday on our comfortable time. And we can go back here to share once finish. No worries if post about ep 1 take some time, as long as before ep 2 rewatch start it can be done too... 

For those busy and can't join, no worry too. No pressure its just for fun... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Happy Rewatch Guys, Ep 1 started.... 

Ps

I also need to slot in to watch, I have tons dramas & variety to see as well 🤣 Okay I'll be back with my post later 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

Here's a little something I made for fun inspired by their matching cardigan and the thought of a joint ad. I'll keep it unlisted and maybe even pull it down in a couple of days. I don't think the general public seeing this is a good idea, but maybe they do? :laugh: For now at least, it's only for you guys. 

Anyway, happy weekend everyone! Wishing your Saturday morning is as nice as this. :lenny: 

--- sorry I've edited this post quite a bit. I've edited the video a little (twice)  to make the sequence better. Now it looks like an egg commercial :laugh: and this video is not public, so no need to comment or like.---

Love it @Warm Paws made my day. How can these two can send good vibes to us lol.

Now watching Ep1...

• Like 3

Ep 1 

Its always amused me thats for the first meeting with So Min. When he's being asked by Seo Jin is she younger than him. He's said that he certain she's younger. Either he has googled her before, or it's based on a man instinct :smile:. And he said, none of us here married. Ahahaha so how you know Seung Gi? I guess he did really know some info about her actually.

Spoiler

20210306-114525.jpg
20210306-114602.jpg
20210306-114733.jpg

Seung Gi also so attentive to So Min. He asked her whether he can carry the pot and luggage. Independent she is, she reject him at first. But Seung Gi still watching over her and at the end help her. I love the way he treat her. Not overbearing and let her be independent but always ready to help. 

Spoiler

20210306-114857.jpg
20210306-114917.jpg
20210306-114943.jpg

This can't be more obvious than this. Seung Gi just want to say So Min is pretty :laugh:

20210306-115025.jpg

Lastly, they always laugh together so happily. The other two (Seo Jin & Nara also laugh, but don't you think its different laughter?) 

20210306-114814.jpg
20210306-115124.jpg

:hearties:

Just my rambling notes

- I enjoyed this rewatching a lot. I always love this variety show. Aside then the lovely ship, I also like all the kids and how they work really hard for them. 

- Actually I started to watch this because of Lee Seo Jin, but half way Seung Gi really get all my attention instead. He's so lovely & capable as a man.

- And I'm so happy to be able with LF ship family here. My first attempt to rewatch was back in first few page post in this thread, it was lonely hahahaha... :nervous: Now it's so many people here :love:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 4

i agree with all your observations @SilverMoonTea:hearties:

actually i started to watch LF after watching SM in BTIMFL and SG in Vagabond. to be honest, the only reason why i started watching kdramas and the variety shows was due to the covid pandemic and the home quarantine imposed. and then I found you guys here 🤗so in a way, the pandemic is a blessing in disguise ..at least to me...😉

anyway, SM seemed to be more reserved with SG compared to when she was around SJ and NR in this episode, although SG did try to draw her out. and we can see SG giving her quick glances as if to measure her up. she seemed more carefree and relaxed with SG were when the four of them were eating their first dinner where they were talking and laughing together. i really feel that the production team had made a great choice in casting these four different but well-matched people for LF.

i think we all agreed that SG was interested with SM even from the first time he met her at her house. and this grows as they got to know each other better. they are similar but somehow different.. and somehow this makes them 'click' with each other better.

:heart:

5 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

i agree with all your observations @SilverMoonTea:hearties:

actually i started to watch LF after watching SM in BTIMFL and SG in Vagabond. to be honest, the only reason why i started watching kdramas and the variety shows was due to the covid pandemic and the home quarantine imposed. and then I found you guys here 🤗so in a way, the pandemic is a blessing in disguise ..at least to me...😉

anyway, SM seemed to be more reserved with SG compared to when she was around SJ and NR in this episode, although SG did try to draw her out. and we can see SG giving her quick glances as if to measure her up. she seemed more carefree and relaxed with SG were when the four of them were eating their first dinner where they were talking and laughing together. i really feel that the production team had made a great choice in casting these four different but well-matched people for LF.

i think we all agreed that SG was interested with SM even from the first time he met her at her house. and this grows as they got to know each other better. they are similar but somehow different.. and somehow this makes them 'click' with each other better.

:heart:

btw, where was the scene where SM fed SG the meat when he was in the kitchen? did i miss it? or did i imagine it? hmmmm..:thinking:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

I was too excited, I forgot to mention this portion on "How Seung Gi showed his leadership skill to So Min" :

20210306-114649.jpg

He's said don't get tiptoed around by Seo Jin lols. 

@Seung-Minand I talked about Seung Gi ideal woman version from Lee Seo Jin in MITH, it should be woman who able to follow SG. I do think she can be the one. And SG also seems love to give her some direction. 

@iheartseungmin glad you found us here 🥳 I also never thought their combination can be this sweet & lovely. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

I'm so loving it.. 😘😘😘thankyou

• Like 2

@SilverMoonTea i agree with you that SG just wanted to get it out of his chest to say that SM is pretty, using her id card pic as a reason to say it out loud to her..

even though SM will follow SG's lead, he will have to word his 'instructions/directions' carefully because i think SM has her own ways of doing things...just look at how she first reacted to SJ's comment on her throwing the cherry seeds on the floor, although  she later softened it by saying she would just clean it later.  and her answers to both SG and SJ when they asked whether the blueberry plant was heavy... her first instinct was always to say no, she could do it herself. but then of course SG just took it out of her hands later😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1