A Tale of the Wanderers / Word of Honor 山河令 [2021]

Tofu

A Tale of the Wanderers / Word of Honor 山河令

rHn1KDh.jpg

Alternate Titles: Changed to Word of Honor in February 2021, previously known as Faraway Wanderers 

Novel: Tian Ya Ke by Priest

Director: Cheng Zhichao and Ma Huagan

Filming Locations: Hengdian World Studios

Genre: BL, Historical, Wuxia
Episodes: 36 

Broadcasting Network: Youku

Booting Ceremony: June 3rd, 2020

Filming Ended: September 23rd, 2020
Airing Date: February 22nd, 2021, Monday-Friday through March 15th, then Monday-Thursday

Official WebsitesBaiduWeibo

Synopsis

Zhou Zi Shu gets embroiled in a conspiracy in the martial arts world after quitting his job as the leader of an organization tasked with protecting royalty. He meets Wen Ke Xing, a mysterious martial artist who escapes from the Ghost Valley to avenge his parents’ deaths. They become fast friends and embark on an adventure to find a legendary treasure that will give its owner ultimate power over jianghu. (Credit)

Cast

KO8gW0C.jpg

Zhang Zhe Han as Zhou Zi Shu

kLSGoUD.jpg

Gong Jun (Simon) as Wen Ke Xing

WOCzR0E.jpg

Zhou Ye as Gu Xiang

95YlCxm.jpg

Ma Wen Yuan as Cao Wei Ning

Character Chart (Original Size = LINK)

wt5obzR.jpg

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

To watch this drama with English subs (or another language), you can either click on the YouTube playlist link or you can check the spoiler tags for the video corresponding with each episode. :smile:

Youku YouTube Playlist (Subbed): LINK

Episode 1

Spoiler

Episode 2

Spoiler

Episode 3

Spoiler

Episode 4

Spoiler

Episode 5

Spoiler

Episode 6

Spoiler

Episode 7

Spoiler

Episode 8

Spoiler

Episode 9

Spoiler

Episode 10

Spoiler

Episode 11

Spoiler

Episode 12

Spoiler

Episode 13

Spoiler

Episode 14

Spoiler

Episode 15

Spoiler

Episode 16

Spoiler

Episode 17

Spoiler

Episode 18

Spoiler

Episode 19

Spoiler

Episode 20

Spoiler

Episode 21

Spoiler

Episode 22

Spoiler

Episode 23

Spoiler

Episode 24

Spoiler

Episode 25

Spoiler

Episode 26

Spoiler

Episode 27

Spoiler

Episode 28

Spoiler

Episode 29

Spoiler

Episode 30

Spoiler

Episode 31

Spoiler

Episode 32

Spoiler

Episode 33

Spoiler

Episode 34

Spoiler

Episode 35

Spoiler

Episode 36

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------

Poster that was released a few days ago:

RPVfOMd.jpg

Rumor has it that the drama will air on February 23rd, but they also said it'll air on February 14th previously so take it with a grain of salt. :idk: If it does end up airing, it will be the first BL drama aired this year. :heiboi:

• Insightful 2
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

For the love of ZZH , I’ll just try this out . BL genre is really not my thing . But see how nice he looks here 

Haha! I don't know if I'll watch it, but I'll definitely check out the first few episodes. Also, the things we do for the celebrities we like. I sat through much of And the Winner is Love because of Luo Yunxi....never again. :niu:

From the BTS, it seems like they will have plenty of actions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I added the airing schedule to the beginning posts of the thread. Basically it's as followed:

• Four episodes dropped on the first day (Feb. 22nd) -- International viewers will get English sub starting March 1st on Youku's YT channel
  • One episode aired per day Monday-Friday
  • Starting on March 15th, one episode aired per day Monday-Thursday

The airing on this drama marks the first BL drama to air in 2021 with lots more rumored to air this year (Immortality, A League of Nobleman, Sha Po Lang, etc.). 

@abs-oluteM - If you watch it, you'll have to let me know how you like it! This one didn't interest me as much so I might not watch it. Also, I saw the character chart and too many characters for me. I won't be able to remember them all! :cry:

• Like 1

@NiteWalker I have no idea if Zhang Zhehan's acting improved or not . His acting in the 1st episode was great. I was moved by his speech with his Master. Even his master's acting was good

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

51 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

@NiteWalker I have no idea if Zhang Zhehan's acting improved or not . His acting in the 1st episode was great. I was moved by his speech with his Master. Even his master's acting was good

I know he improved in ruyi though I won’t be able to tell u here since I’m not planning to watch it lols....not one to watch BL drama lols

• Haha 3
19 hours ago, Yana said:

Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun :heart: they look fine in this drama. 

Gong Jun is soooo beautiful. I want his flawless skin. Hahaha!! Are you watching this drama then?!

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have so many dramas & no time. Cries

Haha! The great news is that this drama only airs one episode at a time so it won't interfere as much with the other dramas. :laugh:Also, subs do not come out until March 1st. :cry:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Gong Jun is soooo beautiful. I want his flawless skin. Hahaha!! Are you watching this drama then?!

Haha! The great news is that this drama only airs one episode at a time so it won't interfere as much with the other dramas. :laugh:Also, subs do not come out until March 1st. :cry:

I missed yesterday ep:shocked: planning to watch it today. Should i wait till sub come out. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Yana said:

I missed yesterday ep:shocked: planning to watch it today. Should i wait till sub come out. 

You can watch without subs . Their body language says it all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, Yana said:

Do both! That's what I do sometimes. :eeeee:

Also Youku changed the date English subs are released! We'll get them on Feb. 26th instead now! :Party01:

J8bKURo.png

Zhang Zhe Han's photos from the livestream event they had for Word of Honor.

Youku is promoting like crazy on Twitter, this is a clip they recently posted:

@NiteWalker, you are right. Gong Jun is truly beautiful. 

Spoiler

Also, Zhang Zhe Han with the bad facial hair makeup just makes me laugh. Hahaha! @abs-oluteM

Spoiler

• Haha 3