Fall In Love With a Scientist 当爱情遇上科学家 [2021]

@TofuIs YLH have some sickness or it's his mom? Actually his conversation with the mom also a bit weird, I think he said to the mom he want to have a friend or something. 6 years are really rather long, and even when he know who she is, he still prefer to just support her from the background. 

From her point of view it seems that she prefer to be in the imagination rather than being in the real life relationship. 

Okay I caught up all 10 eps :Party02:

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I'll be back to reply more after work, but to answer your question @SilverMoonTea...

Spoiler

I suspect that he has a heart defect because there was a flashback for BLL and it showed a little boy in the hospital. I believe that little boy is YLH, which can explain why his project is geared towards helping the heart. 

Don't worry, @JenL! Just watch when you can. @SilverMoonTea and I frequently watch Chinese dramas so it's easy for us to consume so many at once. Also, I'm pretty sure Tea skipped some unnecessary scenes like me too. :laugh:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'll be back to reply more after work, but to answer your question @SilverMoonTea...

Hide contents

I suspect that he has a heart defect because there was a flashback for BLL and it showed a little boy in the hospital. I believe that little boy is YLH, which can explain why his project is geared towards helping the heart. 

Don't worry, @JenL! Just watch when you can. @SilverMoonTea and I frequently watch Chinese dramas so it's easy for us to consume so many at once. Also, I'm pretty sure Tea skipped some unnecessary scenes like me too. :laugh:

I'm not skipping lols, but I tend to lost concentratio  when OTP not in the screen. The side characters story getting better actually, the Ouyang twin bro quite cute. 

That explained well why he took so long with the online relationship, and why he seems so clueless with dating stuff. 

• Haha 1

At the moment actually LH and LL maturity level is quite different. He seems so stable and reliable. I have to say LL can be quite stubborn and petty. I guess since she just graduated, she's still kind of immature. LH handle the grandmother's issue so well. I think had another actress, not ZYT, played this role, I might already resent this character. 

Btw I think she started to like the professor more than her online friend :lol:

@TofuI need ep 13 :nervous:

• Like 1

@Tofu Finally starting this one. I had to chuckle in opening scene of episode 1 where they are talking to each other in English about their scientific process and then when it succeeds, they start talking to each other in cantonese (or is it mandarin? sorry, I cannot tell the difference). I was like, "why were they speaking in English to begin with?" :lol:

• Like 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMThis drama said growing jasmine plant is easy and suitable for lazy people. Do you think people like us without green hand also can keep this plant ? :lol:

I have never successfully raised any plants. :psweatduck:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have never successfully raised any plants. :psweatduck:

Same! I keep killing them. I actually bought a few plants this summer. 2 died. The rest are still hanging on....

I like Jasper's features and I like that he's not too muscular... he's just right.

The preview for ep 20 where she's washing the dishes and he hugs her from behind.. all I want to say is, his body is showing nicely through his shirt.. :cool:

• Haha 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

My friend stopped asking me to water her plants when she goes out of town because she said I overwatered her plants the last time she asked me to water them. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea I think it was mentioned somewhere that he is 26 or 27 years old. Since she just finished undergrad, I'm think she is around 23. They both look much older than that though. Haha!

So far I'm enjoying this drama. It's definitely the better one of all Jasper's dramas that came out this year. I like the friendship YLH started with BLL's grandma too. That's really cute. 

Seems like they will get together in the episodes this weekend!! :wow:

22 hours ago, Mouse said:

The preview for ep 20 where she's washing the dishes and he hugs her from behind.. all I want to say is, his body is showing nicely through his shirt.

Agreed!! :lenny:

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Still so behind! I've only watched 3 episodes :lettalKWA: Life throwing lemons at me and I haven't had time to watch dramas much lately. But here is a nice interview with the 2 of them. The energy reminds me of Jasper and Puff. I like it :heart:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

In episode 19 when both of them were holding hands jumping because of they were trying to decide if they should announce their relationship opening in the lab or just wait for the opportunity, it reminded me of the interview @JenL posted. It was a bit childish but definitely something I'd imagined both of them doing in real life too. :lmao2:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1