The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

On 5/12/2021 at 11:45 AM, NiteWalker said:

i just managed to finish only the Prologue.....i wonder how they are going to make Dilreba look like this

"At that moment, her already thin hand became stripped of flesh and blood, revealing a terrifying sight of the bones underneath."

I am done until chapter 50. There lots of scenes that I expect to see in the actual drama later  how they will describe all other mythical beings and it must use very advanced CG to make it look real or at least close to what have been described in the book. 

It has many twist, if you have done more chapters lets talk again, :laugh:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

honestly i havent really start lols

Who has then? @SilverMoonTea? What about you, among the crowd of today's family gathering, i sneak to continue reading. Now chapter 62. The story went pretty cheesy but fun. Lols.

The misunderstanding among Ji Yunhe and Changyi, ahh.. cant wait to see gege acted this role and this scene... :hug:

There is time jump as well here, I thought it only happens to kdrama norm, lols. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Who has then? @SilverMoonTea? What about you, among the crowd of today's family gathering, i sneak to continye reading. Now chapter 62. The story went pretty cheesy but fun. Lols.

The misunderstanding among Ji Yunhe and Changyi, ahh.. cant wait to see hehe acted this role and this scene... :hug:

Hahaha I also haven't. I have tons of dramas. And I will start Forever & Ever first. Since this BW drama still quite long :cool:

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

It's done!!! 118 conpleted. 

Conclusion. 

It is fun at the beginning, but as the chapter goes more, the story is quite draggy. I think there are lots of repetitive events take turns so it kinda bore me slowly,  lols. Actually the story is a romance between the human demon master with a big tailed fish. If you ever watch legend of the blue sea, that's how I feel here, it felt good but it goes flat and cheesy. But the good point is they ressolve everything well, and each one got its answers one by one. For me to be able to keep reading the story is throwing your logic out of the window and use your imagination instead, that makes it a lot easier to understand the whole narration. 

There's a lot of potential cheesy moments that for me enough to make me feel cringy. I wonder it would be a bit different if I really watch RJL to act out the scenes later. Lols. And i hope they make some adjustment to the drama version as well. 

But what makes the novel score good point in my eye, they ended with happy ending. So I'm good. :smile: It's all I want. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I wonder has this posted, cuz I just saw it, sorry if it has. It looks grand looking from tue trailer, feels like I'm in magic world, hogwarts land?? Anyway, it is a good sign... 

And both couple looks so pretty.. ooohh I see his tail!!! Gege has tails!!

@Tofu @NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea i feel liie to drag you back to accompany me here. Lols. 

This one is fan made, they combined clip from Allen & Dilireba's drama. No official trailer yet. But I also think they will looks gorgeous together. In their press con, both wear green and looks so matchy. 🥰😍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This one is fan made, they combined clip from Allen & Dilireba's drama. No official trailer yet. But I also think they will looks gorgeous together. In their press con, both wear green and looks so matchy. 🥰😍

Oooh. I was so glad with it. Lol. I thought it was the trailer. Welp. Okay. But that edit looks so pretty. Sigh. I had my hope high. I shouldn't. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Cuz  i had done reading the novel, sp those edits specifiacally visualized some of important events in the novel and it felt so close to what I've imagined. Now, i want it to start airing as soon as possible. 怎么办啊?怎么办啊?

20210517-203628.jpg

Cto.

Spoiler

This some snippet from the BTS

• Star Struck 1

Not too clear, but this also will be the costume :

20210517-205133.jpg

@Alice WonderlandI agree with you he suits character like Lu Yi which is hot & cold and more serious type. 

I actually like Dilireba & Allen press con , both appear in green dress & suit and they're not deliberate make an agreement. 

Their comment about the character

They also said the filming set always fun

Spoiler

• Star Struck 1

48 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ah, is it like this for C-drama to have the press conference before the drama even hasn't set the official airing date?

I think so, I'm actually not that familiar with Cdrama too haha. But seems yes the press con can go first then the drama can air 2-3 years later ahaha... His other modern drama with Janine is like that. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That one also haven't aired lols... 

So it's why you made it as the example reference. Lols

Well... we r like the bees looking for out of stock honey. Not available for unknown time. Lols. 

Ok, I will get done C/L ep 24, will write some of my thought on the proper thread later, and will continue the new episodes when the sun shines brightly later. 

I never miss any typos! They love me! Lols
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So it's why you made it as the example reference. Lols

Well... we r like the bees looking for out of stock honey. Not available for unknown time. Lols. 

Ok, I will get done C/L ep 24, will write some of my thought on the proper thread later, and will continue the new episodes when the sun shines brightly later. 

Yeah ahaha... This one more bits, also blur & unclear tho. Sigh haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah ahaha... This one more bits, also blur & unclear tho. Sigh haha

Well thank u my dear silver! For now the blurry bits is good enough. Seriously chanyi costume is a bit off for me, his previous costume is much fancy and cool. Lols. Okay.  Okay.  Gege masih look hensem lah ya, haha

Oh.. it was long enough to get a glimpse of Ji Yunhe, Dilreba looks so pretty. I never watch her but seeing how the internet review and articles of her, she's one of an actress you can trust type. And she looks so beautiful. 

• Party! 1