The Devil Judge / Devilish Judge 악마판사 [2021]

Darkarcana

Hahahaha Yo Han is not dead. Ga On finds a floor plan of the design of the court! 😂

Flashback of Yo Han returning to the mansion. He fires the nanny. Tells her to live her life. Yo Han goes to Elijah and tells her they will go to Switzerland.

So they have escaped to Switzerland! Elijah cries and hugs Yohan.

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Errrrr... I dunno guys. I don't think I like how it ended. It all seems so rush!

@im0202 You understand it more than we do. What do you think? 😐

In my mind I much prefer they served their jail time and Yo Han continues to be a judge because SRF isn't just the only dirty villains. One dies, another will rise.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5

@bairama seems like it...I await more input from those of you who watched it live.

But heheheheeh...if you were on the BL ship , this is like the famous open endings where the OTP just smile at each other and you wonder if they are going to get together or not. 
Forgive me I use humor to deal with grief. I am little bit sad for the villainess

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Sorry if I reacted ‘haha’ to your posts, I’m just relieved that Yohan didn’t die 😂😅

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Phew...not dead !

This happens when?

So Yohan had everything planned out once he was out of prison.

- the planting of the bombs at the live court where the SRF people were

- studied the structural weaknesses/ strength of the live court building so he wouldn’t kill himself when he activated the bombs

- moved Elijah to Switzerland for safety

At the end when Gaon had the hearing/meeting with the other prosecutors(?) about Kang Yohan’s actions (not sure about this) he had his own views but was brushed off lightly and he realised nothing has changed. (This reminds me of when Sun-ah said that getting rid of old trash means new trash will just take their place)

We get a kinda happy ending for Yohan and Elijah. Yohan was right, it was always just the two of them. 

@mademoiselle I agree this episode felt really rushed. I think we could easily have an Episode 17.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But heheheheeh...if you were on the BL ship , this is like the famous open endings where the OTP just smile at each other and you wonder if they are going to get together or not. 
Forgive me I use humor to deal with grief. I am little bit sad for the villain

IKR. I'm just thinking like that, so I question it LOL

oh yeah me too, only Sunah pls not villain that clown loud president bye

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I think we could easily have an Episode 17.

I THINK SO.

:MewWave: :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Chocolate How dare you rub it in on my face like that?!! So mean. LOL. You know, after seeing the finale, I actually don't care that much anymore. I really don't like the execution!

By the way, he had the citizens' blessing to bomb those trash isn't it? Why does he still need to be prosecuted? If he is wanted, how is it that he can public walk around in public? Even if he is supposedly dead, still people will recognise him. All is not making sense to me.

Yeah @abs-oluteM what is that stupid ending when one just stands far far away looking at each other and smiles? I hate endings like this! Even if this time it is for two men. :pandarage:

E16 Cuts

Let's admire News Caster Kang Yo Han again...

.... and skip the stupid BL ending

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, he had the citizens' blessing to bomb those trash isn't it? Why does he still need to be prosecuted? If he is wanted, how is it that he can public walk around in public? Even if he is supposedly dead, still people will recognise him. All is not making sense to me.

I'm not sure if he is being prosecuted though... I just went back to check the video and the meeting they were having is titled something like: Overcoming the Kang Yohan incident - Public Hearing on Judicial Reform. So I guess they are discussing about how the live court and their judicial practices should be moving forward.

So I guess Kang Yohan and Elijah just left the country for their own safety?

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah @abs-oluteM what is that stupid ending when one just stands far far away looking at each other and smiles? I hate endings like this! Even if this time it is for two men.

LOL I was also thinking like 'do something!!!' Don't just stand there. I'm not sure what vibe were they trying to create there with that loooong stare and pause plus the bgm... :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

I probably should wait for subs first but I don't feel 100% satisfied as much as I am happy that YoHan is alive. YH started this whole live court thing to get rid of the weeds in this society. And now he runs away so that he won't get prosecuted. Does not feel like justice is served?

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

YH started this whole live court thing to get rid of the weeds in this society. And now he runs away so that he won't get prosecuted. Does not feel like justice is served?

In Yohan’s case, he got what he wanted (the SRF people). Only thing is maybe they went too quick in a sense since they were killed in the explosion.

During the hearing scene at the end, when Gaon tried to put his points across but was ignored, he was disappointed that nothing seemed to have changed, but Yohan walks by and says something like ‘I’ll have to come back if you don’t do a good enough job’. So in a way, Yohan is passing the torch to Gaon. I see it as Gaon and Jinjoo having to carry on what Yohan set out to do, but in a bigger picture (whole of Korea, not just the SRF).

• Insightful 5
13 minutes ago, im0202 said:

‘I’ll have to come back if you don’t do a good enough job’.

Is it hinting at Season 2 also? ahahahah ....I just want to see more YoHan hotness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is it hinting at Season 2 also? ahahahah ....I just want to see more YoHan hotness. 

Season 2 maybe Yohan can be news anchor, right? @mademoiselle @Chocolate @bairama  😍

Btw I missed this part just now cos I had to switch my livestream when it died... so apparently the prison warden I think tried to get Yohan killed (cos he threatened the warden about his money) but Yohan was more skilled than the other guy so the warden got scared and be tried to escape but Yohan already got to his secret savings and then donated everything to charities😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2