Dal Li and Gamjatang 달리와 감자탕 [2021]

Translation of the pre-clip. Cute.

DL: You’re here. Come in.
(MH embraces DL)
DL: You’re had a very hard day, today, haven’t you?
MH: Not seeing you, honey, is hard. There isn’t anything else that is hard.
DL: Isn’t there anything I could help with?
(MH looks at DL)
MH: You’re helping right now.
DL: Hm?
(MH hugs her again)
MH: This is helping.
MH: However… doesn’t our Won Tak do overnight shifts or anything like that? Why is he coming home on time every night, so thoughtlessly.
(DL laughs)
MH: Is he doing that deliberately? Because he’s jealous? If he could just be assigned to work nights, it would be really nice.
DL: Uh…
MH: Just a little longer. Let’s just be like this for a little longer.
DL: Well…
MH: This is nice.
WT: Hey!
MH: Why is my honey’s voice like that? Is it because we were just talking about Won Tak?
WT: (tapping MH’s shoulder) Hey!
DL: Won Tak
MH: Uh…Won Tak…why…why are you coming here only now? I was looking for you. My eyes were about to fall out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle think I saw that Tae Jin was the last person that met Dali's father- not sure if he killed him but likely caused his death. And that was the leverage that MuHak's brother had on him. That was the card he was going to use. 

Dali , clever girl quickly tells WT and  MH about what she heard from the video that was sent to TaeJin. So this way, they can start connecting the dots together

http://www.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1636549139400697006

Da-li said, "Actually, I went to visit Tae-jin oppa today, and I heard a strange thing.  While talking to me, Tae-jin oppa received a call. It was like opening a file and I heard my father's voice."

She said, "Taejin oppa said the transcript of this meeting was leaked, but it was clearly my father's voice. Unusually, Taejin oppa seemed to be embarrassed too. " No," he said cautiously.

Then, Muhak Jin said, "At that time, my brother and I would have been on the phone with Taejin Jang." "Actually, it seems that my older brother met the director on the day the director passed away. Originally I was supposed to go, but my brother went since I was  on a business trip to the Netherlands. . My hyung saw something that day, and he seems to be threatening Jang Tae-jin with that."

He added, "I wonder if the file that Jang Tae-jin received today was probably from my brother?"'

Joo Won-tak said, "Kim Si-hyung also said something strange. Before his arrest, he cried to his father and said that the director died because of him. 

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Park Gyu Young Is Worried Sick About Kim Min Jae As He Undergoes Emergency Surgery In “Dali And Cocky Prince”

There’s only one episode left of KBS 2TV’s “Dali and Cocky Prince”!

The romantic comedy stars Kim Min Jae as Jin Mu Hak, a man who lacks schooling and book smarts but is extremely resourceful and talented at making a living, and Park Gyu Young as Kim Dal Li, a woman who is intellectually polished and comes from an elite background but doesn’t know how to take care of herself.

Spoilers

Previously on “Dali and Cocky Prince,” Jin Mu Hak attempted to protect his half-brother Jin Ki Cheol (Lee Je Yeon) and ended up being stabbed with a knife. Despite the fact that he was bleeding profusely, he was worried about Kim Dal Li who was waiting for him.

The newly released stills preview Jin Mu Hak between life and death. His father Jin Baek Won (Ahn Kil Kang) and stepmother So Geum Ja (Seo Jeong Yeon) rush to the scene as soon as they hear he’s in critical condition. Until now, Jin Baek Won was ignorant of Jin Mu Hak’s heartache, and So Geum Ja was only concerned with her son Jin Ki Cheol. However, at this moment, they are truly concerned about Jin Mu Hak’s safety, and his family members stay by his side as he goes into surgery.

Kim Dal Li waits next to the emergency room with an anxious look on her face. She is terribly shocked and saddened by the news of her injured lover, and her pale face and clasped hands hint how desperate she’s feeling. Will Jin Mu Hak and Kim Dal Li get their happily ever after?

dali-and-cocky-prince3.jpg

The drama’s production crew commented, “The [next episode] will show Kim Dal Li and Jin Mu Hak’s family running over after hearing the news of Jin Mu Hak’s injury. Please tune in to the final episode to find out if Jin Mu Hak will be able to recover as Kim Dal Li wishes.”

The final episode of “Dali and Cocky Prince” will air on November 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 4

Sometimes I cannot decided if I despise Ki Chul or Tae Jin more. Ki Chul is so dumb and such a liability to Muhak. I feel Dali has been lucky a few times in her life - being adopted by her father, meeting MuHak and most fortunately getting dumped by Tae Jin. 

Anyway, as we head into the finale tonight, I think I can safely say that this is one of the best rom-coms this year. It is a classic rom-com but it has a good development arc for both the leads - as individuals and as a pair. And the drama is not just romantic fluff since it incorporates crime and business politics  - where the death of Dali's father and the reason for that was the overarching plot for the show that brought the leads together. I just like how everything seemed to be well thought-out. 

For me MuHak is already perfect  :smile: , so I think the character development  has a lot more to do with Dali's , and I do like how she's grown. Nothing to drastic since she retains a lot of her own values and way of doing things but she's become wiser ( as in not as naive) and she's become more sure of herself. That latest still of her in a new hairstyle only serves to confirm that she's going to keep the gallery and make the place a success. 

Would it be too greedy to ask for a wedding? 

• Like 1
  • Party! 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

From Naver 

On this day, the two showed a breakup, making everyone nervous. However, it turned out that Jin Muhak was upset with Kim Da-li, who had gone to the Netherlands for a week to work after breaking the their promise to go on a  Seokguram tour together

Muhak Jin, who was reunited after a week, held out the ring, saying, "I can't do this anymore. Let's add 3,000 to 4,000 and go for 7,000."

Dali Kim nodded at this, and the two of them kissed sweetly.

Previously, despite the opposition of Jin Mu-hak's father, Jin Baek-won (Ahn Gil-kang), Kim Da-li changed her mind by appealing, "I think that people should live with people they love, not people who are similar to them. I love that Muhak."

The two met a happy ending by holding hands at an art museum and appreciating paintings together.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Wow, this Thread... I loved how he used this word that he learned from in his first meeting with her :wow:

when I get to watch the series with subtitles, I'll say something...

And indeed, as @abs-oluteM said, we can really see how they developed their characters and learn from each other and finally I could see that Dali treated Tae Jin like that, first time when it happened in this News about Mohak's company, how she got angry and went to confront Tae Jin, and this is a noticeable development in the beginning, as she was cynical in his answers, and now how she used the famous Mohak phrase in her last confrontation with him after Mohak's injury. spacer.png

+Dali has become so valued that she confronts and refuses any unfair treatment against her as I saw in her scene with Mohak's father when she refused to stay away from him and refuses to stay away from the love of her life and I can notice how before she was ashamed of being adopted and deserving less treatment through them But not anymore and that's great :smile:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
37 minutes ago, Hanin said:

Dali has become so valued that she confronts and refuses any unfair treatment against her as I saw in her scene with Mohak's father when she refused to stay away from him and refuses to stay away from the love of her life and I can notice how before she was ashamed of being adopted and deserving less treatment through them But not anymore and that's great 

Yes I just read that too. And love it. She is no longer that girl whom we just met who was so sheltered and unsure about what to do with Cheonsang. Dali's come a long way. 

Still on cloud nine with this ending!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

To be honest, the final 2 episodes weren't that engaging, neither all that funny nor all that dramatic or tense even. However, that was a seriously cute ending to the series with MH and DL in a lovers' tiff over a vacation superseded by a business trip, with the make up being a kiss and a proposal. LOL

A bit of a kumbaya ending with MH acknowledging his dad's new wife as his "mother". I don't feel that she earned her absolution, nor does she seem to have changed all that much, but oh well.

I also liked how they closed the loop on the watch that MH had given to DL to hold onto after their first date. Some seriously cute stuff.

I didn't really understand WT and CH though. Neither their interaction or their budding attraction.  And, was there something special about WT's bed that I missed?

It's good that the Assemblyman is in prison for bribery and corruption. Disappointing to realize that TJ may not have actually done anything criminal in withholding help from DL's father, just morally corrupt and repugnant. I liked how DL told TJ off about being a cold-blooded monster that he could let her father die and then be by her side as if nothing had happened.

• Like 4