Dal Li and Gamjatang 달리와 감자탕 [2021]

Eps 14 spoiler recaps

Since I really love today's eps , I post  a quick summary recap here from Naver

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021110419285538564

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2083660

On that day, Jin Mu-hak went to Da-li Kim at the bus stop and said, "I did everything wrong. I'll do whatever you want. Don't go anywhere. Be by my side. I love you." When Da-li Kim did not answer, Mu-hak Jin confessed again, "I love you" looking into Da-li's eyes.

Kim Da-li said, "I'm sorry. I can't be with Jin anymore." However, she soon said that it was because it was between the debtor and the creditor  and revealed that it meant ending of that  relationship so they can start  the next . Then, she kissed Jin Muhak, saying, "I want to love you proudly in an equal relationship. I love you too."

After confirming their relationship , the two went back together .  As Kim Da-li tried to enter the house, Jin Mu-hak held her hand and sent his eyes full of regret and affection. So Da-li Kim and Mu-hak Jin spent the night together. (ahem....the translation here made laugh :lmao2:)
2021110419285538564_1.jpg

Da-li Kim also revealed to Joo Won-tak (played by Hwang Hee) that she was dating  JinMuHak

2021110419285538564_2.jpg

Meanwhile, Da-li Kim grew suspicious of Jang Tae-jin (Kwon Yul). Joo Won-tak said, "I think it's different from last time. Si-hyeong is refusing to visit his father. He doesn't budge even if we threaten to bring in evidence. He keeps calling only Jang Tae-jin." When Dali Kim said, "We were the same age,  we went to the same school, but we weren't close. We were different types of people." Joo Won-tak said, "I feel like something is not right ."

Meanwhile, Sehyeong (Lee Jae-woo), who is driven to the edge of a cliff, quietly finds Tae-jin (Kwon Yul) and says, "It's over. Send me abroad - It's not going to benefit you without me. You'll know if I open my mouth. Do you want the world to know what happened that night?” he threatened.

However, Taejin said, “Take this opportunity to surrender yourself and receive treatment. I'm a first-time offender for my mental and physical weakness, so it'll end quietly. This can only get worse and worse. There are no witnesses and no evidence, but you keep saying you saw something, so people will call it a delusion.”

bd013cba-b500-47fd-ab55-07f9c9f5dbeb.jpg

Sehyung replied, “It would be better to find a way to save me. Delusion? Even if the delusions of the physically and mentally weak talk, someone will listen to them. Let's see where how far I will take this." He expressed his anger.

During a search and seizure of the Don-don office belonging to Muhak on that day, Chak-hee (Yeon-woo) found out at once that it was the work of Tae-jin and Ahn.

Dali, who was angry, went straight to Taejin and said, "Stop it now. What you want is the art museum. Leave him alone Why are you even bringing in someone who has nothing to do with it?” She warned, but Taejin was brazenly ignored her .

At the end of the play, Taejin, who accidentally played a video containing the voice of Nakcheon, and Dali, who was shocked by this, were drawn, heralding a turmoil.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

However, Taejin said, “Take this opportunity to surrender yourself and receive treatment. I'm a first-time offender for my mental and physical weakness, so it'll end quietly. This can only get worse and worse. There are no witnesses and no evidence, but you keep saying you saw something, so people will call it a delusion.”

bd013cba-b500-47fd-ab55-07f9c9f5dbeb.jpg

Sehyung replied, “It would be better to find a way to save me. Delusion? Even if the delusions of the physically and mentally weak talk, someone will listen to them. Let's see where how far I will take this." He expressed his anger.

During a search and seizure of the Don-don office belonging to Muhak on that day, Chak-hee (Yeon-woo) found out at once that it was the work of Tae-jin and Ahn.

I think it's brother's Mohak who sent that video to Tae Jin because Tae Jin went too far with Mohak and his company... I can really notice that his brother cares about Mohak and is afraid for him and doesn't want anything to happen to him as he saw what happened to Dali's father.. .

@abs-oluteM 😂😂😂😂 about his dance, omg I can't stop laugh. its sooo funny and cute:lmao2: plus the Reaction Won Tak when he found out Dali is dating MH and he says to Dali are you crazy? :lmao2:

look how Dali laughs and thinks Mohak has a sense of humor when he says about the capital of India is Indonesia.:laugh:

It's a really cool episode and how Dalmu are sooooo in love with each other as I said about them (they're in their own world).

Now I saw this Trailer and I don't get what they are saying, but it's great that Dali didn't leave Mohak despite Tae Jin's threat and Tae Jin's end is about to end, and I really hope to see Mohak's relationship with his brother improve..Sth can happen for Mohak but then he will recover and this problem regarding the museum will end and we will see justice done:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Gah!!!! EPISODE 14!!! It delivered and MORE!! :PsyWhat:

I honestly did not expect Da-li’s response to Moo-Hak’s declaration of love. I really thought she was going to turn him down to protect him and when instead she told him she loved him too, I SCREAMED! I am so happy that Da-li finally decided to be with him.

And my ghad!!! The scene of them passionately kissing as they make their way to the bed was all sorts of hot, funny and sweet at the same time. Moo-hak saying “my back…” when he bumps against the table and the repeated times Da-li pulls him down as he’s trying to undress was EPIC! I love that their personalities still shone through even with their bed scene.

and how cute is Moo-hak gushing to himself! I love that he cannot contain his giddiness. He didn’t even try to hide it in front of his employees. And their reaction as they watched him on the phone with Da-li! :lmao2:

And can we also take a moment to appreciate the scene with Wontak?! The way Moo-hak banged on that door yelling “Jagiya! Jagiya!” I DIED! He’s seriously like a little child finding himself inside a toy store for the first time. His excitement was palpable.

And when Da-li tells Wontak they are dating, his reaction!:lmao2: 

“do you even have anything to talk about?” HAHAHAHA! 

I love that Da-li says they click and she finds Moo-hak funny. This is why I love them together. Da-li sees Moo-Hak for who he is and loves him just the way he is. Moo-Hak may be the last thing people would expect for Da-li to end up with but his sincerity is exactly what she needs. 

I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THEM! I would even love to see more of Won-Moo-Da together. The scenes of the three of them make me laugh so hard!

As for Tae-Jin (ugh honestly I didn’t even want to write about him in this post bec he’s so vile), I am glad that Da-li is finally on to him being the bad guy behind all of this. I sure hope that Ki-chul steps up and exposes him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

I feel as if I hadn't really been focusing on this drama while I was watching it. I was totally unprepared for the fact that TJ killed DL's father, though now that I think of it, it totally makes sense. That's why DL's father was so surprised to see his killer. And, of course, that is the hold that MH's brother thinks he has over TJ, though MH's brother is definitely underestimating TJ. The video sent to TJ has to have come from MH's brother. There was no one else there that night.

I'm happy that there were so many cute moments, though the bed scene made me blush a bit. It was very suggestive. My fave bit was MH begging DL for attention over the phone, and his crew just cringing from it all. :laugh:

It feels as if the mysteries have now been revealed. All that is left is for WT to finally arrest TJ for the murder of DL's father, and for DL and MH to continue to be a happy couple. It looks as if GJ is also going to come back to the museum. I can already sense a happily ever after wrap up. :smile:

Episode 15 preview with English subtitles already.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
5 hours ago, Mouse said:

And my ghad!!! The scene of them passionately kissing as they make their way to the bed was all sorts of hot, funny and sweet at the same time. Moo-hak saying “my back…” when he bumps against the table and the repeated times Da-li pulls him down as he’s trying to undress was EPIC! I love that their personalities still shone through even with their bed scene.

I was already laughing out loud when Dali pulled him down so many times, and they also broke into laughters because their heads bumped, ouch... I love that then they slowed down and changed their pace, dialling up the romantic feels. Like you said, the scene was hot, funny and sweet, in that order if I may add  :love:

I also love the way Dali kissed him, in front of his car. She put both her hands on his shoulder, then he wrapped his arms around her. We don't usually get to see kisses done this way before, do we? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Is Moo Hak getting injured in the next episode? His father was wailing (in desperation) and calling his name.

===

Saw this on tumblr:

I can’t believe so many of you are missing the two best KDramas of 2021.

e0af98c9e6f170ab22ca62cb377deefd05042383

Dali and the Cocky Prince

• OTP Perfection
  • Himbo male lead who respects the hell out of female lead 
  • Also complicated male lead - not just a one note character
  • Relatable and smart female lead who doesn’t shy away from male lead
  • Character growth
  • Top tier story pacing
  • Great supporting cast
  • Villain who is really good at making you want to punch him in the face
  • Genuine laugh out loud moments
  • Great main couple communication (! this is a shocker, I know)
  • Kim Min Jae having the time of his life in this role (:laugh: VERY TRUE!)

Second kdrama she picked was The King's Affection.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 4
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Is Moo Hak getting injured in the next episode? His father was wailing (in desperation) and calling his name.

==

really it was his father who was wailing? I thought it was his brother...

It seems that something is happening to Mohak because of his brother and his father (their greed) and because he is Dali's boyfriend..

He is innocent and pays for it because he is close to them.

It is sad because he is a very simple person who focuses only on his work and his employees and to be himself as he is..in this life there are people who pay a price when they integrate or enter the new world, regardless of aspects (social class, religious, political, etc.)

here is Prinsip bisnis Jin Moo Hak: spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

That's why Chakhee said about what Mohawk did is a myth because it's not an easy thing to get into the rich world without relying on a family name or school.. MH represents that someone can be whatever they want if they focus on doing what they love and what they are good at. He sets an example for people who can do things and create them if they trust themselves, such as Dali, Chakhee, his brother, and others...

However There are people who are haters of his achievement and are arrogant like Tae Jin because he couldn't do it himself, so he makes an effort to destroy him because he can't accept that he is a failure (also he is represented by being racist in society that looks at his status or social rank)

Simply if the person who accepts what he is and is satisfied with himself, we see how ppl can live in peace without shame, and this is what we saw about a cousin of Dali who, because he did not forgive himself and that he regrets everything to the point he seems to truly hate himself , when someone hate himself they can go too far to enough hurt people  ( same thing about ki chul too) and also Gong Joo (we saw how she transformed from a person who flounders and loses herself to someone who decides to endure Responsibility to find peace and self-satisfaction)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 hours ago, Hanin said:

That's why Chakhee said about what Mohawk did is a myth because it's not an easy thing to get into the rich world without relying on a family name or school.. MH represents that someone can be whatever they want if they focus on doing what they love and what they are good at. He sets an example for people who can do things and create them if they trust themselves, such as Dali, Chakhee, his brother, and others...

Sadly, what Chak-hee said is true, it is very hard for someone to become rich and successful without connections or opportunities but what Moo-Hak is showing us is that it isn't entirely impossible either. For me, Moo-Hak's point isn't so much about the possibility of becoming successful or achieving wealth based on hard work, but rather more about being true to one's self. One need not and should not compromise values to attain success/wealth. He is showing that one can be considered successful if he truly enjoys what he does and is able to stick by his principles and values. This is why he responded to Tae Jin's insults the way he did saying "It is good to be told that I am good at the business I am engaged in" even if to someone like Tae Jin, his business was considered lowly. To Moo-hak, he could not be offended because he knows whatever success he's achieved, he did it purely out of his own hard work and determination, without compromising or selling himself out. And he loves what he does for a living and takes pride in it. 

I also appreciated the conversation he had with Da-li's father. He had been told that you could only be counted within the "rich" circles if you were invited to exclusive events. Despite the success Moo-hak has achieved, and despite him having accumulated money because of his business, he isn't interested in flaunting it around like his stepmother for example. And he made this clear in his conversation with Da-Li's father. He had decided to lend money not to "buy his way" into the so-called inner circles of the rich, but simply because his brother had asked. This tells me that Moo-Hak's love for money isn't because he's greedy. Rather, it represents the hard work he's put into it and that is why he is careful with how he spends it.

I thought it was interesting that both Da-li and her father saw through Moo-Hak. They were both able to see his character and appreciate him for it.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

9 hours ago, Hanin said:

really it was his father who was wailing? I thought it was his brother...

:pandathink: You're probably right... sounds like Hyung.

@Mouse Love what you wrote! So on point! :heart:

Hahahahahaha finally someone made the dance gifs @abs-oluteM

b93e106d8533b661b6d6b83bad89508295053515

efd3c5304e2e859e7bfaa0852410c64b06f7d1ad

source

I think your dancing whale is still better though~

MH-Badge.gif.e9827a5767e3e6684daba298c9b

Although I must admit KMJ was hilarious & being such an annoying sh*t in here :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6

@mademoiselle these gifs you posted has me laughing so hard :lmao2:

Moo-Hak could not be ruffled or shaken no matter how much Tae-Jin threatens or insults him. But as soon as Da-li says “Jagiya” he’s a pile of mush, totally unable to maintain composure. He’s dancing, making all sorts of weird expressions and literally slumping to the floor :lmao2:

• Haha 6

@mademoiselle hahaha yes!! I can’t get over how hard he’s yelling and banging on that door. He was so excited that he seems to have forgotten that Wontak lives there too! :lmao2:

and his face when Da-li finally tells Wontak they’re dating!! He’s totally GLOATING!! I wish he’d be given a chance to do the same thing when Tae-jin finds out they’re dating. Would love to see him crazy dance and be all annoying in front of Tae-jin. 

but yes, the best is when he’s peppering her with kisses!! :love:

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Round 2~!

Spoiler

531d9856427403ad6145b3608a49c3e9ea1becb7baa635aad311c10982eae8e93ddc61ab5f9e6406

480ca568bf89303e03f49d995b5ce7c727537e91d0a799ba93f26cf6af22f5ba126ba37de8f53bf2fce9eca09c597406a0a3c65f8ece752a378926e4

Spoiler

eab65c6e4915024bee3a12699ea4a7b8c1d9faac

source

36 minutes ago, Mouse said:

and his face when Da-li finally tells Wontak they’re dating!! He’s totally GLOATING!!

Hahahaha I can totally relate to Won Tak's disbelief and protectiveness. Love that about Won Tak as well since now both of them are more family than the Cheonsong group adds together.

36 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I wish he’d be given a chance to do the same thing when Tae-jin finds out they’re dating. Would love to see him crazy dance and be all annoying in front of Tae-jin.

Bahahahahahahahaha that'd be hilarious but he's more likely to act cool and be like, "She is my woman" and have Dali behind him. 😆 But I imagine he'll do the big grin (and flashe his deep dimples) to gloat at Tae Jin. :eeeee:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
17 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I’m glad the writers didn’t make Wontak have romantic feelings for Da-li. Him being a protective brother is way better and I can’t get enough of the 3 of them together.

Yes! I was thinking the same. One Tae Jin is irritating enough I guess and it's much funnier and fun having Won Tak the protective brother.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

K-netz call it rooftop jellyfish dance 

https://m.dcinside.com/board/dandg/3135?page=2

K-netz give nickname jellyfish for Moo Hak and grain of rice/rice dozer for Dali 🤔 Do 해파리 and 쌀알/쌀도저 have other meaning, @stroppyse ?

https://m.dcinside.com/board/dandg/3159?page=1

We have oppas with whale dance and jellyfish dance 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, ssteph said:

K-netz give nickname jellyfish for Moo Hak and grain of rice/rice dozer for Dali 🤔 Do 해파리 and 쌀알/쌀도저 have other meaning, @stroppyse ?

https://m.dcinside.com/board/dandg/3159?page=1

I can see why MH is jellyfish after that dance he did. LOL

Nothing comes to mind about DL's nickname, but I'll have to think about whether it's a shortening of something else meaningful.

• Like 5