Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 I was so excited when I saw your name :D. Glad you're here . How are you dear...come chat here

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea are here too ...change name :D . You can see the recommended post for who is who

Thanks for the warm welcome

:) I already recognized angelangie from her profile picture lol. sushimi  and lawyerh changed their names. The chart helps. :) 

@Darkarcana @NiteWalkerand @SilverMoonTea waves

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome

:) I already recognized angelangie from her profile picture lol. sushimi  and lawyerh changed their names. The chart helps. :) 

IKR....that chart was the amazing work of @Chocolate....

Are you watching Lies of Lies or not? Come watch with me. I recommended to a few, think you may like it :D

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh Samgwang? Is it good? Did you watch Once Again? That did really well.

Yes once again was wonderful. I miss it so much. I started Samgwang villa. It has the actress from The secret life of my secretary, WJSN's Bona and two from My only one (the Male lead and his mother)

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
Just now, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Yes once again was wonderful. I miss it so much. I started Samgwang villa. It has the actress from The secret life of my secretary, Boma and two from My only one (the Male lead and his mother)

You should check out our k drama review section . There’s a really good review of Once Again. Yeah , I was tempted to check out oh samgwang because of her . But can I do another Long series? :thinking:.  Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful was the only one I finished .  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

wow.. that's fast....how was it ?

It is OK. Took about 2 episodes for me to be fully used to the execution. The colour tone is not as vibrant. Bit like movie.

53 minutes ago, abnoch said:

anyone is watching enola holmes?

Me! Done watching. It is fun. Wish there is more. I actually thought it is a series.

Edit: @abs-oluteM I'm on episode 5 already LOLLLL. I'm almost done watching :PsyWhat:

Think I should stop for the night so I've something to watch tomorrow, :psweatduck:

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
4 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@mademoisellesia i also thought it is not a movie until read you actually thought it is a series, lul

Henry Cavill is :wow: and Millie Bobby Brown is such a lady (when she wants to), haha. I hope they make sequels. I was fully ready to binge watch it over the course of few days! Disappointed.

@MMM8P Morning~

It's morning for you, right? Fri-yay?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Henry Cavill is :wow: and Millie Bobby Brown is such a lady (when she wants to), haha. I hope they make sequels. I was fully ready to binge watch it over the course of few days! Disappointed.

@MMM8P Morning~

It's morning for you, right? Fri-yay?

yeah it's around 7 Am for me

and yes it's friyay today!!!

:wow2:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@MMM8P Thank goodness for Fri-Yay! This week felt really looong and time today seem to pass so slow at work. Curious. Since you don't watch kdramas... mind sharing with me/us who you like in the Western world?

@abnoch From the preview it seem like series, isn't it? But then it's also because I didn't bother to Google otherwise I'd have known. I am having it played in the background while answering you, and boy, Henry's deep voice ... :heart: AND... I love the British accents. Will you check it out?

• Like 3