Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I dont even know how to calculate that, so complex haha... Just saw that TED article which sound scientific based approach for finding soulmates, but maybe only professor can figure this out 

It'll be 84 years later before I figure out how to calculate with that equation, LOL 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

hiiii @mademoiselle! <3

loving ur new dp!

Hiiiiii~ 

Thank you! Did you eat a special (or more expensive) meal for birthday? ^ ^

• Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

Belated, Happy Birthday @mirmz! You're still probably the youngest here! :CharmanderYay::BulbaOWO::hearties:

On 12/17/2020 at 2:46 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

When i'm young i often have a bad luck on my bday .. received bad scores etc lols... Nowadays i'm just happy if nothing much happening on my bday 😅

Ah, that sucks @SilverMoonTea . My birthday is during the upcoming holiday seasons, so I never got test scores then :laugh: 

But not much to do this year. I use to love spending it overseas. But now there's covid, so mehhhh :idk:

23 hours ago, mirmz said:

thanks tofuuuu

but i dont really like spreading my age on the internet that much lol

let's just say im under 18 (i dont want to say my actual age but i am under 18)

plus im sure ur not that old.... don't feel bad. <3

Hahahaha. Not that old. I'm not sure when you put it that way :psweatduck:

23 hours ago, mirmz said:

(i'm assuming ur maybe in ur  early to mid 30's? maybe?)

Hahaha :cool: They are still pairing up 22-23 yr old guys with 30 yr old female leads in dramas, so all good, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Just now, mirmz said:

yeah yesterday i cooked some salmon and put it on a bagel with veggie cream cheese :P

Awww yummm. You should totally take yourself out & treat yourself a super good meal this weekend. Ask the boys out too, hahaha :lenny: "Hey guys, it's my birthday I'm going to treat myself to a good meal. You guys wanna tag along?" (Flash that eye lashes of yours or flip your long hair if it's long...) hahahaha

@Thong Thin I guess I'll be in my tomb. In spirit's age LOL

@SilverMoonTea I once received a speeding fine on my birthday. I laughed and cried at the same time. It was just over for like 7 km/hr (67 km/hr instead of 60). 

• Haha 9
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Awww yummm. You should totally take yourself out & treat yourself a super good meal this weekend. Ask the boys out too, hahaha :lenny: "Hey guys, it's my birthday I'm going to treat myself to a good meal. You guys wanna tag along?" (Flash that eye lashes of yours or flip your long hair if it's long...) hahahaha

@mirmz

beyonce-hair-flip.gif

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I once received a speeding fine on my birthday. I laughed and cried at the same time. It was just over for like 7 km/hr (67 km/hr instead of 60). 

That's a good and memorial birthday present you will never forget.

:MewGiggle:

• Haha 9
7 minutes ago, JenL said:

Belated, Happy Birthday @mirmz! You're still probably the youngest here! :CharmanderYay::BulbaOWO::hearties:

yeah probably lol

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

haha i dont have the guts to do that lolol

• Haha 8

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Damn, that sucks on any other day, but the timing is awful here! :letalQQ: Were you able to get off it by writing to them? It sounds like it was such a small amount!

I think my worst (but ended up being my best birthday): I had a huge argument with someone and bought a plane ticket and left the country on the same day. Yeah, yeah, I was super irresponsible and Super Extra :laugh: Ended up seeing a concert and hanging out in another country by myself for 5 days. It was great. Came back, patched things up.

Probably don't learn from me though. I'm not a good role model :idk:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 8

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

Damn, that sucks on any other day, but the timing is awful here! Were you able to get off it by writing to them? It sounds like it was such a small amount!

I didn't know I could write to get off from it at the time. It was $125 so still a substantial amount for going over only 7 km/hr! I haven't gotten one since. Touch wood. But if I get it again I'll definitely argue and tell them to show me proof. :P

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think my worst (but ended up being my best birthday): I had a huge argument with someone and bought a plane ticket and left the country on the same day. Yeah, yeah, I was super irresponsible and Super Extra. Ended up seeing a concert and hanging out in another country by myself for 5 days. It was great. Came back, patched things up.

Probably don't learn from me though. I'm not a good role model

Woah. I've only entertained such idea but never executed it - and it was just staying at a hotel rather than leaving the country, LMAO. You're on another level, Jen. Hahahaha. Respect. Did you fly to Japan? Hahaha. Spontaneous is required for this and I wouldn't be able to do it now that I am working. In that 5 days did you answer the call from that person? Or that person doesn't even know you were out of the country?

• Haha 6
50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

In that 5 days did you answer the call from that person? Or that person doesn't even know you were out of the country?

Unless she wanted roaming charges, I'm betting @JenLdidn't really use her phone for 5 days. About the other person, let's see...found out where she is when she updated her soc med,  hahaha! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Unless she wanted roaming charges, I'm betting @JenLdidn't really use her phone for 5 days. About the other person, let's see...found out where she is when she updated her soc med,  hahaha! 

Depends on how long ago was this. These days, people can get to us via online messaging apps through Wi-Fi. So unless Jen off her mobile, don't use any of these apps, or switch sim card she's contactable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3