Havenites Dabang

Omg this is sooooo funny! The things the kids said were hilarious.

Hey @SilverMoonTea the best looking boy is a Head Boy! :GengarCool: We might see more of him too coz Josh promised to take him to Korea!!!

@bairama This would be me. I totally agree to their reactions about "I enjoy my mouth" :lmao2:

@TRaNz Is it a man's pride thing? I honestly thought they all would just give up!

Anyone actually could take this fire noodles v1 and v2?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Is it a man's pride thing. I honestly thought they all would just give up!

OMG I Literally just watched this before reading your post  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dan is a machine...smashed both versions.

Armands artistic tear coming down while eating it...al for 50 quid (94aud~)

I reckon the kids did damm well, pretty funny to watch their comments and reactions.

Its like watching the ones where they visit the soccer team but without the strong language. hahaha

Ill be realistic, ill probably fail halfway through the first one.

Yeah i think its a pride thing. to supress dominance over the others.

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

it is :lmao2::lmao2: I- even the 'O2 is really something' :lmao2:

can we talk the sauce makes their lips look alike Korean oppa LOL

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama This would be me. I totally agree to their reactions about "I still want my mouth" :lmao2:

HAHAHAHA this makes me want you to mukbang this & I will watch how you comment/said just like them HAHAHAHA

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

the v1 is buldak original

v2 is buldak nuclear right?

In my opinion, v1 is mild, nuclear is kinda spicy, but I still can finish it normally & enjoy it. The hotness is really good when I want something 'fresh' but not 'icy' or sour

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@TRaNz Both Dan and Armand and their tears hahahahahahahaha

The kids did well because they had so much pride to uphold LOLLLL

But yeah the comments and their descriptions of the spiciness were hilarious.

"My mouth is vibrating"

And that "Hymn ... Jesus... Heart of Fire" is hilarious too.

"I feel like I'm at Dubai, but I'm getting a suntan from inside"

"For my dignity... for my honour"

"This Korean people are different breed"

Seriously, I died ....

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

@bairama Hahahaha I will never torture my tongue for this! But seriously I don't think I'll be able to say something so funny like them! I'll probably be swearing. xDDDDDDDDDD

By the way, you know how in kdramas they portray it as if when someone is angry or upset, eating spicy food makes them feel better? Is it really like that for you guys?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Hahahaha I will never torture my tongue for this! But seriously I don't think I'll be able to say something so funny like them! I'll probably be swearing. xDDDDDDDDDD

that's why it even more interesting..:lmao2: the mademoiselle we know from drama posts in really coherent writing but then.. All swearing because a fire noodle XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, you know how in kdramas they portray it as if when someone is angry or upset, eating spicy food makes them feel better? Is it really like that for you guys?

not really because angry, just it feels good & fun, sometimes I do really craving it. But it really is making less stress??? I feel that kinda, you know after eating something like that, you feel more relaxed..

Different breed, no? :lmao2:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle :lmao2: 

I think the intensity of peppercorns & chilis (different kinds of chilis, that jalapeno feels nothing with local chilis, really) in many dishes of my country here really help to train the tongue to tolerate spicy foods.. The intense use of herbs & spices somehow really blend well with a bit of spicy. And that bit by bit become naturally I'm more tolerant for spiciness huahahah

not all actually, but my mother did love spicy food so yuppppppp #trained & enjoying thattttt

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle yes ofc I remember that train story it makes me #guilty as well :laugh: 

awwwwwh

you like beef rendang too :heart: I was making it on the latest Raya's day and rendang is not a kind of dish that you make it spicy, the goal is to enrich so it is safeeee (for you) hahahaha

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

14 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselle yes ofc I remember that train story it makes me #guilty as well 

awwwwwh

you like beef rendang too. I was making it on the latest Raya's day and rendang is not a kind of dish that you make it spicy, the goal is to enrich so it is safeeee (for you) hahahaha

Is rendang supposed to be not spicy coz I've eaten very spicy one from an Indonesian's cooking. I had to eat a lot of rice but still enjoyed it because of the flavours.

• Tasty 5
1 hour ago, bairama said:

can we talk the sauce makes their lips look alike Korean oppa LOL

ommggg AHAHHAHA aiiiiiyaaahhhh hahahahahaha :Mimed:

52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I would like to keep my "good" image on JH

"good" image..... :laugh:

Slowly you will evolve out of it. Just don't turn into a Na-Bi. hahahahaha

I just reckon its cool how the school was ok with letting them film that segment. I think its great stuff getting involved with the community.

@mademoiselle i managed to book my 5G installation for PFizer in a few weeks. Should be a laugh.

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is rendang supposed to be not spicy

yeah its not, just a bitttttt for enrich the taste & reddish color *gawd this sounds not reliable thing from me HAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

"good" image..... :laugh:

Slowly you will evolve out of it. Just don't turn into a Na-Bi. hahahahaha

oh gawddd :Mimed: HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I just reckon its cool how the school was ok with letting them film that segment. I think its great stuff getting involved with the community.

it is! And the usual students sample is hilarious, cooool

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

@TRaNz I'll make sure to evolve into Gumiho 🦊 😁🤪

Yes, the school kids are hilarious. They are funnier than Josh & his friends to be honest. I hope they would film more segments with them and take them to Korea. I think it will be refreshing to watch. And of course I wanna see more Armand 🤣🤣🤣

Good on you! And you even got in! Oh wait, did you go to the doctor or the Vic website? The website has been so busy and crashes last night. I got a 404 error. This means I can't even login to my appointment etc. Make sure you book for the 2nd dose on the same day. It had not been easy for me that day and it is just going to be worse. I called instead & booked in.

Do share with us your experience hahaha.

@bairama ahahaha true, I think you guys love chilli so much that you would put more than what is required.

• Haha 4
31 minutes ago, bairama said:

Armand is the one who is insisting to finish it with hair like prince that sit at very right side from us no? If it is, OMG yes pls need to see him more. 🤣🤣

Yes. The Head Boy who asked Josh if he pays him 50 quid he'll finish it and then changed his mind & asked Josh to take him to Korea. Handsome, right? Nice hair too :cool:

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
Just now, bairama said:

@mademoiselle oh yayyy same wavelength. I also like Zach btw that broccoli hair somewhat cute on him hahaha

Oh is that the second good looking boy with super curly hair? The one sitting in the middle with blazer on (some others were wearing blazers).

Hahaha it feels a little Hogwart-ish with the mention of Head Boy. It's not a common term from where I come from, except hearing it in Harry Potter :laugh:

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle yes! But there is Zach also Ray, they are twins?? They are sitting in the middle in different group and also wearing blazer on LOL I'm confused, but both of them are cute

edit: OOOH the one I meant first is actually Ray, but looking at Zach he is also HAHAHA

Malachi's reaction most of times hit my laugh button 😂😂 *I check the video again

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselle yes! But there is Zach also Ray, they are twins?? They are sitting in the middle in different group and also wearing blazer on LOL I'm confused, but both of them are cute

edit: OOOH the one I meant first is actually Ray, but looking at Zach he is also HAHAHA

Oh yeah you are right! Both are sitting in the middle. Year 10 is Ray and Year 12 is Zach. Maybe they are brothers!

Max reminds me of little Ron when he was around 11-12 HAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Good on you! And you even got in! Oh wait, did you go to the doctor or the Vic website? The website has been so busy and crashes last night. I got a 404 error. This means I can't even login to my appointment etc. Make sure you book for the 2nd dose on the same day. It had not been easy for me that day and it is just going to be worse. I called instead & booked in.

Used the website...spent many many hours on it coz it crashed and slow loads. hahahahah. Got there eventually.

So i gotta go thru this process again for my 2nd shot ye?

Oh dear, still on the boys at the school ay.... hahahahaha "can you breathe quieter " HAHAHAHA

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

"can you breathe quieter " HAHAHAHA

yeah this got me :laugh:

and that guy with Dubai comments really creative in thinking from the start :laugh:'

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Max reminds me of little Ron when he was around 11-12 HAHAHAHAHAHA.

he isss

are the students a regular for the channel? If it is, YES PLS love it hahahahaha

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@TRaNz Yeah you had to go through the same process again for 2nd dose. I booked mine on the same day after I got my first shot. Couldn't get through to the next page using the website so I called the hotline that day. However the appointment is now (for 1st dose) is all the way booked till Nov. I wonder how easy for those who needs 2nd dose since technically if you do it in Sept, you should do it some time Oct!

Yeah, still on the boys. :wow: Me and @bairama are aligning our interest :lmao2:

@bairama Did you watch the other videos featuring them too? More Armand and Zach :heart: I swear, Armand and Zach must be favourite (idol type Center - the face) of Korean Englishman. They are always on the video cover. :lmao2: Think Josh & Ollie know who will attract more clicks :lmao2:

Oh my gosh @bairama at this rate, you'll know the boys (and their names) better than me!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoisellewell looks like im only having half a shot then...probs never see the 2nd shot come in this year hahahahaha. Damm i should have booked the 2nd right after i made the 1st one...rookie mistakes

If you book it directly from the Vic website, you can't book 2nd dose until you have your 1st dose. But if you use the Hotdoc.com.au I heard you can.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

If you book it directly from the Vic website, you can't book 2nd dose until you have your 1st dose. But if you use the Hotdoc.com.au I heard you can.

yeah i did it thru the govt website.

Hotdoc was a laugh coz all the ones near me are like.....Nov/Dec hahahahahahahaha

i took a day off of work tomorrow....just to stay at home and sleep in. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1