Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I mean to the epic rpg channel. I know you, me and most of us all are 24/7 camp here and there. 😂😂

Oh! I am taking on the games one by one. Like I got bored of taco, so I am now onto pokemon. When I get bored of that (give or take a few weeks), I will come by epic rpg. Is @NiteWalker using her second acct for rpg, that's why you asked?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Just now, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh! I am taking on the games one by one. Like I got bored of taco, so I am now onto pokemon. When I get bored of that (give or take a few weeks), I will come by epic rpg. Is @NiteWalker using her second acct for rpg, that's why you asked?

Epic rpg is super fun. Come come join us. It's different like taco and pokemon. I rarely comes back to taco. Lols. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

lols i have 2 acc lols

Why ah? Your computer and your ipad?

Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

Epic rpg is super fun. Come come join us. It's different like taco and pokemon. I rarely comes back to taco. Lols. 

Slowly slowly. I don't want to run out of games!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

@wallflowersforjane the reason why @NiteWalker has the other account is so that she could see things from member's perspective.  They sometimes ask us questions about their account, and it can be a bit different from ours as staff has more access to editing features etc . It's a test account for us. 

@MMM8P see you soon ...check out the other fun threads

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane the reason why @NiteWalker has the other account is so that she could see things from member's perspective.  They sometimes ask us questions about their account, and it can be a bit different from ours as staff has more access to editing features etc . It's a test account for us. 

@MMM8P see you soon ...check out the other fun threads

aiya....u break their bubbles of me being a bots hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ahhh! :btsnamjoonlove: The mystery is solved! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just realize a common denominator after seeing your gif of SSR and LSY....they both starred in cray cray dramas with ...drumroll....Jang Nara!!!!!  ahahahah.  At least with TLE it was funny as much as I hated the premise. In VIP , you wondered what the heck the writer was trying to get at .  Both her husbands and wronged her  :OOF: ( I finally found the write place to use this word @stroppyse) Off air  though they (SSR, LSY) are both very cute .

Lol. And they both acted in 2 dramas together: Liar Game and On The Way To The Airport 😆. On top of that, they are basketball buddies!

And yes. They are cute! Hahahaha

gZ8LOj.gif

Gvz5O5.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee