Havenites Dabang

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM your mom can watch Lee Jae Wook too? He's cute... Me & your mom got same taste :laugh:

She is ...actually she is watching all the Netflix ongoing dramas ..DolSol, Record of Youth and Private Lives.  This is the only thing keeping her sane at the moment. Going out is so not recommended these days

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

the moment Baek Kyung stole my heart!

Oh... "apeuru yeoja neun Eun dan oh hana da..." tring ting ting ting. Hahahaha. I love this part too. 

Honestly I hate triangle trope in dramas. But only in Eoharu I feel like i enjoy the tension of the triangle more. I love HR but I also like the self aware baek kyung too! And this drama is the first weird one who got nominated as best triplet couple. "han dan baek long live!" Lols. 

I fall for LJW in Search. He is a scene stealer in there. As the male lead of the weird achiem deurama starred Seol Ji hwan. Lol

@abs-oluteM Did you watch HPL? I plan to watch this too later. Seeing the trailers of the couple highlight. So lovely! It makes me interested. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@abs-oluteM Did you watch HPL? I plan to watch this too later. Seeing the trailers of the couple highlight. So lovely! It makes me interested. 

As in Private Lives with Go Kyung Pyo and Seohyun? Yes. Love the 1st episode. I wanna watch 2nd eps to see if I am fully convince to go open a thread for it 

• Like 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mirmz ahahaha...thanks for being so honest. Ya , I had no choice but to put the age restriction given the images there . How many more years before you turn 18 ?

ur welcome UvU 

i try to be as honest as i can be lmao

but i dont really want to say how old i am online 

i watch too many horror stories about sharing too much information online XD

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Tasty 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

15 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ur welcome UvU 

i try to be as honest as i can be lmao

but i dont really want to say how old i am online 

i watch too many horror stories about sharing too much information online XD

No worries. That’s a smart thing. Anyway when you can finally be of age , I’ll throw you a party on the the Abs Club :yee:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

the moment Baek Kyung stole my heart!

LOLLLLLL, Haru is my ultimate bias in Extraordinary You, my 👀 + attention is 110% on Haru. Concern for Haru and Dan Oh over Baek Kyung. So no, Baek Kyung will never have my heart when he behaves badly. Jun, on the other hand... :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

@wallflowersforjane so who won the @SilverMoonTea poll of how long that oppa lasted? Did I win? Yahahahhahha

Happy weekend everyone.

Hoping that i can finish my assignment today and so i can start Children of a lesser god. But so tempted to watch FOE and Lies something something. Maybe next!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

@wallflowersforjane so who won the @SilverMoonTea poll of how long that oppa lasted? Did I win? Yahahahhahha

Happy weekend everyone.

Hoping that i can finish my assignment today and so i can start Children of a lesser god. But so tempted to watch FOE and Lies something something. Maybe next!

G'day @SnowBlob! It was fellow oppa collectors @abs-oluteM and @mademoisellesia that won. Hahahah!

You should probably watch Lies so you can spazz with the other watchers. They all seem to be enjoying it a lot!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

lol @mirmz you are on the @abs-oluteM hunts for the corrupt brain co. :SquirtleNiceAhah: 

I love love this mirrrmz. But too bad I didnt watch the anime yet (and feel like I should!!), I'm just influenced by the ost bcs my bf loves it and turns me too so its hangin' on my playlist.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Jane you change your name !  Why are you working on Sunday? 

@SnowBlob come watch Lies After Lies with us . It’s a very good fast paced unpredictable melo . And the drama as I had predicted became a sleeper hit for Channel A ( since they are such a small cable channel  )

@SilverMoonTea  I see LJW on your profile . I give you two weeks ? Or are you gonna alternate with the boys from MTF ? 

@bairama kkkk I am not gonna corrupt @mirmz at all . These days all our themes are men fully dressed up or we just talk about their hair ! :Mimed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@bairama kkkk I am not gonna corrupt @mirmz at all . These days all our themes are men fully dressed up or we just talk about their hair ! 

Lololol but who knows within your submission.. I'm not really sureeee captain:zzzz:

:lenny: but ngl its not corrupting it just healing soul. So mirmz pls welcome when you are! Widen my knowledge HAHAHAHHH

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

18 minutes ago, bairama said:

lol @mirmz you are on the @abs-oluteM hunts for the corrupt brain co. :SquirtleNiceAhah: 

I love love this mirrrmz. But too bad I didnt watch the anime yet (and feel like I should!!), I'm just influenced by the ost bcs my bf loves it and turns me too so its hangin' on my playlist.

omg u really should!

i read the manga to about seaon 2 ish and got bored of reading so i started over w/ the anime :D 

and rama i dont think @abs-oluteM is that badddd i mean u should hear some of the girls in my classes.:lettalKWA: they always say stuff like "i wanna boink him so hard we both get concussions!" and call dudes luscious and stuff like that while im in the corner being all like nani kun?!?!?! :shocked2: 

but actually tho do teen girls have any shame?! :ChikoWTF:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

31 minutes ago, Jane said:

G'day @SnowBlob! It was fellow oppa collectors @abs-oluteM and @mademoisellesia that won. Hahahah!

Rofl at the statement. Fellow oppa collectors know me from their own experience I guess lols... @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia

@abs-oluteM no no, not going to alternate him. MTF boys are cute, but Maid Jun is on another level. 

@mirmz I was not like that in my teenager, so just ignored them and be by yourself. Don't grow up too fast haha... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mirmz I recently search how long the anime runs and its already on S5?! Thats making me nervous to start it:Ghastlel:

There such a wild jungle where you are!:shocked: Its kind of haram in my world so I should avoid myself at the best to that sins (but not to the people ya).. I'm kinda feel that NANI and then going to the corner peace of anime or whatever haven in the laptop to save myself:MonkaTang::SquirtleSquadCool:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mirmz I was not like that in my teenager, so just ignored them and be by yourself. Don't grow up too fast haha... 

aye aye captain( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

13 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mirmz I recently search how long the anime runs and its already on S5?! Thats making me nervous to start it:Ghastlel:

well rama s5 hasn't started yet it's coming out in spring 2021 so there's enough time to start! 

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3