Move to Heaven 무브 투 헤븐 [2021]

Tofu

Move to Heaven 무브 투 헤븐

u3Bql6J.png

Alternative Title: Move To Heaven: I Am a Person Who Arranges Articles Left by Deceased 무브 투 헤븐: 나는 유품정리사입니다

Director: Kim Sung-Ho
Writer: Yoon Ji-Ryeon

Adapted From: “Ddeonan Hooe Namgyeojin Geotdeul” by Kim Shae-Byeol (Kim Shae Byeol worked to arrange things left by the deceased)
Network: Netflix
Episodes: 10
Release Date: May 14th, 2021
English Subtitles: Netflix
Official Website:

Synopsis:

Geu Ru (Tang Joon Sang) is a young man with Asperger syndrome. He works for his father’s business “Move To Heaven.” Their job is to arrange items left by deceased people. One day, Geu Ru's own father dies. Gue Ru is left alone, but his uncle Sang Goo (Lee Je Hoon) suddenly appears in front of him. Sang Goo is a cold man. He was a martial artist who fought in underground matches. He went to prison because of what happened at his fight. Sang Goo now becomes Geu Ru’s guardian. They run “Move To Heaven” together. (Credit)

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

83wjpiW.png

Cast

Lee Je Hoon as Jo Sang Goo

He is a martial artist who fought in underground matches. He went to prison because of a fight. When his older brother dies, he becomes guardian for his nephew, Geu Ru.

Tang Joon Sang as Han Geu Ru 

He has Asperger's Syndrome. When his father dies, his uncle becomes his guardian. 

Ji Jin Hee as Jung Woo (Geu Ru's father) 

He is a kind and affectionate man. Jung Woo operates Move to Heaven, a disposal service for the personal belongings of the deceased, and designates his younger brother Sang Goo as Geu Ru's guardian.

Hong Seung Hee as Yoon Na Moo 

She lives next door to Geu Ru and consider him her family. She is protective of him and will keep a careful watch on Sang Goo. 

Lee Jae Wook as Kim Su Cheol  

He is involved in Sang Goo's prison case.

Credit

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Another Lee Jae Hoon and Ji Jin Hee drama??? But but but...each of them are filminhg another drama already. :shocked2: This looks like cry-me-a-river type of drama :jinbtscry: Not sure whether I'll tune in (despite loving the two actors i mentioned) but I hope this turns out to be a good one and have a happy ending!

• Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

On 4/29/2021 at 9:49 PM, Tofu said:

@TRaNz - You are going to watch this drama now, right? :smug:

Awww I dunno... hahaha, its a cameo though isnt it? not long enough for me... ill watch the trailers and read some summaries and see if it can pull me in enough. LOL

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

I'm looking forward to this one! My 2 babies are in it...Lee Je Hoon, the Oppa of the month...and Lee Jae Wook has a cameo :heart: And even before I saw the trailers etc, I thought the plot sounded interesting, meaningful and sad. Not even LJH's mullet can put me off this series :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

31 minutes ago, dream said:

Plus, he's an underground fighter too right? So I guess we'll expect to many angsty shirtless fighting scenes lmao.

Our priorities. :lol::laugh:

Here's another photo TJS posted too...

TBZ7LcE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Our first look at Lee Jae Wook!! :heart: @JenL @stroppyse

He looks so gooooood...can't wait for this one to come out! Not just for LJW, but because the story looks quite interesting and touching too :wow:

Your post on Twitter made me super happy too 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh my god. I forgot you've already created a thread and I posted the above pics at Oppa Tracker. LOL.  Well, Lee Jae Wook looks amazingly good and not as we thought - hurray to that!

Hahaha well I guess they couldn't make them all look trash...if they must give LJH a mullet, better give LJW the clean cut looks :heiboi:

• Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 5/7/2021 at 3:10 AM, mademoiselle said:

Oh my god. I forgot you've already created a thread and I posted the above pics at Oppa Tracker. LOL.  Well, Lee Jae Wook looks amazingly good and not as we thought - hurray to that!

There is nothing wrong with looking at Lee Jae Wook in both places. Hahaha!!

On 5/7/2021 at 7:21 AM, JenL said:

Hahaha well I guess they couldn't make them all look trash...if they must give LJH a mullet, better give LJW the clean cut looks 

:laugh::laugh:

I agreed. There has to be a balance somewhere. Haha! 

• Haha 2