Genre: Romance
Episodes: 35

Director: Xu Pei Shan (许珮珊)
Broadcast Network/Period: Youku, September 15th, 2022

Cast:

Zhang BinBin as Zhuang Yu

Esther Yu Shu Xin as Yu Mei Ren

Synopsis:

Fashion blogger Yu Mei Ren relies purely on makeup to maintain her appearance. Wanting to use her beauty to retaliate against the man who once rejected her, marks the start of a sweet love story that takes the two from the campus to the countryside.

Botany professor Zhuang Yu is completely devoted to his life's work and has been researching the cultivation of sweet wormwood. Indifferent to any otherworldly desires, he unintentionally hurts the feelings of Yu Mei Ren, a girl from the countryside who has had a crush on him for a long time.

Years later, Yu Mei Ren graduates with honors and received her Ph.D. in Ornithology. Not wanting the pressures of being in the field of scientific research, she becomes a fashion blogger instead. Yu Mei Ren and Zhuang Yu get off on the wrong foot when they meet again. Zhuang Yu has traveled to Qingshui Village for work and happens to find lodging at Yu Mei Ren's bed and breakfast. She eventually becomes a great help to him. At the same time, he also experiences feelings of love and warmth for the first time that he wouldn't have found from tending to plants. (Credit)

Additional Links

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker I was more amused with Guan Xiao Tong's reaction, boy was she pissed at the guy she was paired up with. :lmao2:

As for DD, very competitive, surprisingly Bin Bin seems more gentle. I can't imagine him as that because the impression I have of him in TMOPB still lasts till now, haha.

actually i think alot of them went 'Whoaaa.....' when DFQC came on full force...

really enjoy all those shout that went behind hahaha infact Zhang BinBin didnt seems to want to fight against DFQC hahaha

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker I was more amused with Guan Xiao Tong's reaction, boy was she pissed at the guy she was paired up with. :lmao2:

As for DD, very competitive, surprisingly Bin Bin seems more gentle. I can't imagine him as that because the impression I have of him in TMOPB still lasts till now, haha.

And not only in TMOPB..also in The King's Woman...hahaha

17 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

really enjoy all those shout that went behind hahaha infact Zhang BinBin didnt seems to want to fight against DFQC hahaha

He doesn't have a chance :laugh:

• Haha 3