The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

10 minutes ago, SnT said:

U can see the difference here betweeb ahnwan n wbq... Both had mum dead most prob due to some plot. But both faces it differently.. The ability to let go us go important. 

totally agreed on this part, An is too blinded by his hatred that he ignores other things and blurred his judgements, he start with the thought to punish the one who did wrong to him and his mom, but in the process he turned to be the evil one here.

11 minutes ago, SnT said:

Hope they get married soon in the coming episodes. From bts thry will. 

oh, I will be sad if they don't, I really love them being together!!

13 minutes ago, SnT said:

Love her portrayal of serious goody sister but u can tell the hidden characters of being progressive n non conforming in her quiet way. In a way her getting Fr out of prob is her way of living a carefree life. She cannot obviously do it. But she enjoys it. 

like she said, WBQ turned her to do things unlike her but thanks to that she experiencing something new and lets her see from other perspective. 

Btw I got a new badge?? how come? haha, thank you! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

he suddenly so light up whenever he spots her around him

Hi @Alice Wonderland  I love it when he is jelly. He is so cute. Our ML ( Duke Su) knows his woman is a catch. He has to work real hard to make sure she only has eyes for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

4 hours ago, SnT said:

I have always hope for a sequel in yunxi. Even if it is something tropey like memory lost on her part. I want to see them conquering the other qixiu n northern li. Even a 12 episode i will be esctatic. Haha... 

me too, because in novel they happy ending and had one son and one daughter even LFY is soft to his daughter 😂

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, gween97 said:

me too, because in novel they happy ending and had one son and one daughter even LFY is soft to his daughter 😂

@gween97 Chingu aww You are so lucky, you were able to read the novel. I am reading it as it get translated.

If anyone is interested of reading the novel. It is being translated here @Yana link here  -> https://blizzardahmsworld.wordpress.com/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Thanks @abs-oluteM and @stroppyse for handing out the badge. It's such a lovely surprise. Good thought, abs!

Wow, we're doing well. Never thought we'd be on page 18 already.

@SnT

I'm very torn about Baili Mingxiang TBH in a way I'm not about Screechy. As a whole Screechy is annoying but largely irrelevant. BLMX was much more integral to the plot and I think she grew up with expectations that she would marry Long Feiye eventually. Expectations that were fostered by his mother. However, I also feel that while she was willing to sacrifice herself for LFY, she also believed that her sacrifice would make him fall for her. You can look at that from various perspectives. She was trying to do meritorious deeds to earn his love just as anyone performs good deeds to get respect and favour from others. That's the mindset of the time too. But then she went completely nuts at the end and well... we all know what happened.

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I amazed at how An concluded that Su is the cause of his mother's death just based on some testimonies and not try more to dig more valid facts. Too bad he turned to be evil that soon. 

And I can't stop laughing over those countless cheesy lines and flying scenes, lolololol, even it's all so cringey and funny, Su-Rong and Wu-Xuan couple are so cute, lol.

Surprisingly, I enjoy the humour in this drama. I've watched and dropped a ton of fluffy historical dramas this year but for some reason almost everything works for me here. If I wasn't so flabbergasted at how stupid Prince An's plot was, I probably would have had a good laugh out of that too. Sending the woman you say you love to your rival. How dumb is that?! It's true that the show throws plenty of romance cliches at the audience... but it may be the actors are able to sell them in a new and fresh way helped by the fact that the chemistry is off the charts and the banter's great too. I loved Episodes 20-24 for the sheer fact that they were hilarious. Mostly because Xu Jin manages to outwit everybody so delightfully.

This was such an adorable moment:

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 5.19.22 pm

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 5.23.11 pm

I don't want you to repay me.  Repay = bao en

I want you to hug me. Hug = bao 

The force of the homophones/pun is lost in English. And ZZH is ridiculously adorable. The expression on his face... he's just a boy secretly pleased he got what he wanted.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 5.39.36 pm

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

@40somethingahjummathe whole show XJ is cool, calm n serious face to all around him. The drama just make him a complete different character when he is w FR. Expressive, protective, doting and most importantly he let her be herself. He saw her trying out to be weird fortune teller, catching her at his army camp trying to steal his underwear, pick her up from a brothel, her obstinate daring self when trying to beg for chance for her sifu. So knowing her love for climbing walls n trees are just peanuts to him. He definitely knows the gal he love n he marry her w eyes wide open knowing very well her ability to land on trouble (the word his emperor dad used). They r two persons who can be truly themselves when they r together. In the near divorce episide 20 he says it loud n clear, i don marry u n expect to follow rules as a wangfei. Just want her to be properly protected while she is being herself. Like the incident of her going out. He is saying, i dont stop u from going out n forced u to stay home to be a rule abiding wangfei but do let me know so i can take enough measure to keep u safe. Esp when there were almost assainate again on their wedding night. In fact up now he hasnt found the real guy behind qiche attempt to assasinate him, the person the army ration, the person rhat caused his uncle to suicide. 

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

@gween97 Chingu aww You are so lucky, you were able to read the novel. I am reading it as it get translated.

If anyone is interested of reading the novel. It is being translated here - -> https://blizzardahmsworld.wordpress.com/

posison genius consort story has been translated on MTL website but it a rough translate like using google translate, if you want to read with better translate just go to volarenovel

thank you for the link for translate :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2983c898ad0fedecd4eb

Isn't this scene peculiar?? Gu Yuan gained something from her master's death. She must be running Ruyi Pavilliom ( the secret organization) now since her master's death. It just now hit me. She had info on what Marquis Xindu is doing.  Now a question  Did Marquis Xindu actually protected his son was it a mistake on the person who shot Wu Baiqi. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, SnT said:

Oh really... Guange looks so small n babyish hehe... I thought this one is wen-er, a bit older. 

I was thinking the same thing. This child looks older than Guan Ge 

I just checked out Mydramalist I believe it is Dong Wen . @SnT @gween97

https://mydramalist.com/people/54349-xu-jia-xi

Ha Ni /,Guange 

https://mydramalist.com/people/55259-ha-ni

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Thanks @abs-oluteM and @stroppyse for handing out the badge. It's such a lovely surprise. Good thought, abs!

Wow, we're doing well. Never thought we'd be on page 18 already.

Yes! I am so happy this drama has surpassed my expectations & there's so much buzz . That's why I wanted us to have this event. 

@Yana welcome to the thread! What is your favorite moment in the drama so far?

By the way , remember the new modern day pics we saw, so it is some sort of special episode . I think the production team & IQiYi realised how popular this is and decided to have something post-drama. Anyhow it requires fans to show some sort interest ..in order for Iqiyi to unlock the episodes :smug: ....

EmYK1AoVcAARo_o?format=jpg&name=small

That twitter handle has more explanation ...I mean Iqiyi is marketing this hard!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXmEcSFJbN/?igshid=dfxylqyu2vv3

Oh no screechy took a dagger for XJ... Haizzz what a plot. Should be next epolisode 25 cause csn see xindu marquis there. No wonder she is with furong in ep 26. Don tell me XJ really need to marry her. 🤔🤔😅😅 Arrrggggghhh... N another person which i think will be becoming an issue is zhuer... Wish she can concentrate on huaiwan n hv her happily ever after instead of poking screechy to go after XJ.

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes! I am so happy this drama has surpassed my expectations & there's so much buzz . That's why I wanted us to have this event. 

By the way , remember the new modern day pics we saw, so it is some sort of special episode . I think the production team & IQiYi realised how popular this is and decided to have something post-drama. Anyhow it requires fans to show some sort interest ..in order for Iqiyi to unlock the episodes :smug: ....

That twitter handle has more explanation ...I mean Iqiyi is marketing this hard!

As long as it is not another stupid epilogues like legend of yunxi to cover that seriously bad ending. 

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, Twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
12 hours ago, SnT said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXmEcSFJbN/?igshid=dfxylqyu2vv3

Oh no screechy took a dagger for XJ... Haizzz what a plot. Should be next epolisode 25 cause csn see xindu marquis there. No wonder she is with furong in ep 26. Don tell me XJ really want to marry her. 🤔🤔😅😅 Arrrggggghhh

noooooo...omg ..please I hope not. I don't think so . XJ already said in his lifetime only one wife. He has kept good of all his promises so far.

So this spoiler has subs for some future scenes. 

Can watch from 0:52 where FR's ex - fiance candidate creates lots of problems

This one also with subs but some  of the cut & paste scenes have already taken place . You can watch from 1:01

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I had a feeling that this time will a happy ending:lenny:

1 hour ago, SnT said:

As long as it is not another stupid epilogues like legend of yunxi to cover that seriously bad ending. 

Definitely agree!!

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Why not include international iqiyi😑

Edited by abs-oluteM
Removed quoted twitter image
  • Like 6
54 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i really hope.......not.......i start throwing stones at them.....if they give us a bad ending ....

however we will see in 5 days times hehehe

Glad others feel that way too. I will boycott this production team cause if they can mess up such a nice story, then they must be very very sick to think beautiful love story must hv tragic ending. I would not even accept some stupid reincarnation trope. Just give me a simple straightforward happily ever after. Thank you. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1