The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

3 hours ago, SnT said:

Beginning of 27. 

I m trying out you r my hero. She is the female general in oh my general. I hv not watch bsi jing ting before.. Let's see if got feel. 

Anyone seen rattan yet? Si teng. 

im loving it....im laughing at mad at how they are doing the courship right now lols

btw if u guys miss HouYe, you can catch a glimpse of him in **ahem** You're my Hero hahahahah, he appear for a moment hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Actually shiyi action of not leaving even when mil want to kill her speaks clearly of her love for him. She refused to take out the paper.. I really think houye should know his mum did not only send her to countryside to be treated like lowly slave. She actually wanted to kill her. I thought shiyi words shows her love for houye n he should know. Then he will not be hurt for long

If he comes back, he can do whatever he like w me. If he doesnt survive, i will not live. Some how this bit reminds me of ruyi pavillion..when fr thought that  xj died n burn the letter so that she can be buried w him. Only difference is script here has more logic, wait till i see his body. Dont u think shiyi expression of crying with her maids holding her... She was saying they says houye died. That expression was so hesrtbroken.. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Modern, right??? I can watch without subbed....I will check it out....

yup modern hahaha

2 minutes ago, SnT said:

In you r my hero, I find the female lead very natural. Her hsir n makeup r minimal in a way befitting her role. I m done w 3 episodes. Should be able to cont cause i like the story combo of medical n police force, quite rare.. But The ml hasnt give me butterfly yet haha... 

i like his stare lols.... the way he look when he has half of his face cover hahaha....i never find him attractive till then lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

WHAT?!?! BJT is always attractive to me even though well, very young. He is very very cute, especially his doe eyes.....Xiao DieDie.....

i mean i find him pleasant looking however seeing him action in 'My Hero' is really different....

he really pull you in...okie i better stop spamming about him here lols and lets us enjoy when the two assistant very cleverly dump HouYe on ShiYi hahahha

Cr: As Tagged from Weibo

iysHqkE.jpg

• Haha 5

Was watching the live conversation btw tsy n Wallace on 10th March. Apparently they were answering when they will consummate thier marriage. Both hint its a rainy day haha at xikuayuan n she change hair style after that.. Haha

Apparently next 15 episodes to them is really about their relationship together (love, sweetness, pain) while earlier episodes is a build up towards that final relationship. 

They were asked when lingyi n shiyi fall for one another. Apparently tsy felt is him riding in to save her in the porridge episode n after he gave the speech about dignity of a human being. She says shiyi felt that this man is a great man. For lingyi wallace felt is when he made the feather fan for her he was already in love but he does not know it yet. It is apparent to me as an audience when he received the shoes from her. I think his hesrt is light up then but he doesn't know it. 

Both leads have been following the drama. Wallace felt it was diifcukt on none airing days n ask tsy can they request for more airing days. 

Hehe... Csnt wait till monday. This mondsy will be bad cause one shot 6 ep then stop till following Monday. 

Edited by SnT
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, SnT said:

Was watching the live conversation btw tsy n Wallace on 10th March. Apparently they were answering when they will consummate thier marriage. Both hint its a rainy day haha at xikuayuan n she change hair style after that.. Haha

Woowwwww. I guess it's really after the scene where Shiyi fell and Lingyi carried her huh? I can't wait!!!! I hope this scene will air this Monday.. Or else.. It means we'll need to wait for another week!!! Nooooooooo T.T

4 minutes ago, SnT said:

Apparently next 15 episodes to them is really about their relationship together (love, sweetness, pain) while earlier episodes is a build up towards that final relationship. 

Yasssssss!!! This is why I was really happy to see that the "divorce" scene was in the middle rather than the end. At least, even if there's still angst at the end (the prison scene), we know that their feelings are still strong towards the end. This guarantees a happy ending!!! Niceeee :D Even though this drama hasn't ended yet, I just know this drama will be one of my all-time favourite dramas! 

6 minutes ago, SnT said:

Both leads have been following the drama. Wallace felt it was diifcukt on none airing days n ask tsy can they request for more airing days. 

Hehe... Csnt wait till monday. This mondsy will be bad cause one shot 6 ep then stop till following Monday. 

Sameeeeeeee. Gahhhhh!! What should I do until Monday? I try to watch other dramas but then I keep remembering Lingyi & Shiyi at the back of my mind... >.<

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@gracebkkI felt exactly the same.. This is really one of my favourite. I din read the novel so for me it's a straight on drama perspective. I love almost everything about the drama n din feel there is too much of unexplained things n logic flow well. Divorce never happen because it was an empty psper to trick qiao. Separation paper i hope it never surface again but it was exolsined well why he need to give her that but deep down he told linbo he hope she doesn't need to use it. N even fighting scenes are realistic, ie no flying from roof to roof. Just hope next 15 episodes is equally tight.

Ya i feel u. Hope it happens in 33 to 36.. Faster they did it means shiyi feelings for houye is sealed n less room for silly misunderstandings. Imagine if it is later ep it means they sweetness episodes together will be less. I just hope they trust each other 100% after this separation saga.

I m worried I probably dont hv another equally nice drama to watch for a long while after this one.. The deep, sweet n devoted love between lingyi n shiyi will be unforgettable i reckon. Some drama is rather shallow. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@SnT For me, I read the MTL version of the novel, and I must say, I really love the changes they made in the drama. Yes, the novel is good, but it only worked because they had an unlimited number of chapters to work with.

As for the drama, especially with viewers with a modern mindset (e.g. 1 husband = 1 wife, no concubines, etc), I felt like the changes they made in novel perfectly combined the best of modern and old ideals – ultimately, still staying true to the period they were in while ensuring that they highlighted Shiyi & Lingyi's relationship growth.

I also love how we could see the slow but steady development of their relationship – and imo, their problem that lead to the "separation" was perfectly done and will help them forge a stronger relationship – so, for the first time, I really didn't mind the angst (since it was so logically done and wrapped up in a clear way without dragging it for too long). 

All in all, I love both the novel and the drama – each of them have their own strengths and weaknesses, making it really hard to compare. But if I had to choose, I think I'll go with the drama (I mean... Lingyi only loves Shiyi in the drama and doesn't sleep with anyone else – ahem Qiao ahem – soooo... ^^). 

Edited by gracebkk
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
8 hours ago, SnT said:

we cant ask any more than this hahaha.....this will be a good one to cover all the angst they are currently putting us thru with the up and down of their relationship lols

• Like 4
17 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I’m following too many men :love:

There’s no such thing as too many :cool:

I started You Are My Hero too since I still can’t find subs for ep 25-30. I have to say I’m also enjoying You Are My Hero but they’re two completely different dramas so I can’t really compare it. But I do think it’s worth checking out as well. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@gween97 i feel u. I m rewatching some eposodes that i really like. I m so hooked on ts&tb. Oh noo nooo noo... Addicted. 

I m watching ep 26 again. He hong san can act. I just hate qiao so much but pity her towards the end. How did loving someone turn the person into a scheming evil person. She was the product of the woman of that era. Trying to control in an environment that is out of their control. Towards the end she judt beg him to tell her he a little something for her. And lingyi is right love is not about forcing it on the person or belittling yourself. In fact it says to me just be honest yourself.. If the other person love u, he will anyway. U cant make him love u trying to be someone u think he can love.. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1