The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

1 minute ago, SnT said:

@Mouse @AwkwarDerp why is it thst i subscribe to iqiyi n wetv vip but ep only up to 26. I subscribe iqiyi fir ruyi n did not csncel. Then wetv for this. Haizzz... So desperate. I end up watching on duboku. But unfortunately no sub. So i cant recommend that to u all. What do we need to do to get latest ep on iqiyi or wetv. Pay more? 

I technically speak Vietnamese, so I watched with viet subs for the remainder episodes to catch up quicker. Yeah, it's because last week, the release 25-30 for VIP, but it's demands episodes. Which mean, you have to purchase per episodes to watch. So, this week, members like us are delayed so, because we're finally getting the 6 episodes, but other people would already be up to 36 episodes now, while we're stuck with 30 until next week. 

I get WeTv because I livestream this drama to my server, people who doesn't have VIP and still want to watch. On top of that, we're all enjoying watching it together, so I mean it's not too bad or anything, we're just late compared to other people :wow:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

3 minutes ago, SnT said:

So how do we purchase episode by episode. Any ideas? 

Btw i really don like houye pink robe. I love all his clothings here esp the ones when he is out riding n working but the pink one is really sloppy.. I don know.. 

maybe you just dont like guys in pink hahaha

28 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Maybe next time we should watch together thru Zoom and those who understand Mandarin can help to decipher it....:GengarCool:  @NiteWalker will have cups of coffee for days....:PsyWhat:

hahaha.....that sounds nice as long as it cappuccino lols

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

maybe you just dont like guys in pink hahaha

Actually I thought it was a good change but material looks soft n unironed. Everytime he wear i want to say someone iron it please. I think it looks droppy on him. Rest of his clothing have good firm structure which fit his build. This one dont. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, SnT said:

So how do we purchase episode by episode. Any ideas? 

Btw i really don like houye pink robe. I love all his clothings here esp the ones when he is out riding n working but the pink one is really sloppy.. I don know.. 

Yeah there’s instruction on how to do it. Let get find it for you

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I didn’t see the option to purchase more episodes on IQiyi. I have the VIP subscription but still only see up to ep 26 available. 

weTv also says only up to ep 26 available with VIP subscription 

u might need to wait for tonight i think....not sure how the iQiyi work maybe both @abs-oluteM @UnniSaramight be able to tell you again

• Like 2

@Mouse that is because that is how it is supposed to air in your region. Every region has their own schedule to air each episode of The Sword and The Brocade . 

Check the schedule here 

https://mydramalist.com/photos/rlr4D_3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

9 hours ago, Mouse said:

I don't understand why the subs are taking so long though! They've been subbing so fast since the beginning and now that we are at the crucial parts.. the subs have stopped! 

If you see the schedule that @NiteWalker posted on page 1 , it was planned like this from the start :nervous:. We will only get the subs from IQIYI/ We TV for eps 25 to eps 30 this week . (for VIP / premiere subscription)

Anyway , I cheated and went straight to watch eps 35 & 36 on YT. My Mandarin is rusty though I got the jisc of what is going on . Plus skinship no need translations:pandacool:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

46 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I didn’t see the option to purchase more episodes on IQiyi. I have the VIP subscription but still only see up to ep 26 available. 

weTv also says only up to ep 26 available with VIP subscription 

I think someone I talked to said iQiyi didn't open fast track, or maybe they did. Anyways, so I talked to a few people and realized there's a possibility fast-track only available for Asia region or something because people I know in Asia was able to purchase fast track, they even have an option in WETV that said "fast track" but I checked mine and it's not there....So i'm thinking, it's possibly region wise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnT said:

Actually I thought it was a good change but material looks soft n unironed. Everytime he wear i want to say someone iron it please. I think it looks droppy on him. Rest of his clothing have goid structure. This one dont. 

I like Houye in black or blue robe.. and Shiyi looks pretty in pink or green.. but honestly she looks cute in all colours 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

I forsee my self rewatching. They r so nice these episodes. 

Even 28 n 29 i rewatch once. Even though it was ao tearful. But those tears were besutiful. Love shiyi crush tears with her maid holding her... They says houye died. 

Love his hurt to his soul pain when he says i thought our feelings are mutual n our hearts understood one another.. Looks like it is only me that feels that way. It is only me who believe there is ever an us... Omg that looming of his tears in his eyes yet it did not drop cause like what he says to chunge... boys cannot cry to easily. We must solve the problem. Imagine that hurt. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
32 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

I like Houye in black or blue robe.

Second this, my fave is his black robe with a kind of small checked geometry embroidery of the same color on the body. He wore it on Porridge Gate Scandal scene while on a stallion.....:GengarCool:

v2-4135715b8bcf1bce6fd614354583d220-1440

I can't find any whole body pic of him wearing this robe.

The costumes in this drama is really great. Clean cut but luxurious in the understated tones. Not the flashy pretentious ways like the usual.

Our OTP's archenemy is the Ou Young Master and his snake of a wife. The Ou patriarch doesn't seems to be as shady as his oldest son. My take is most likely Ou Second Young Master will  succeed his old dad so Ou and Xu will be BFF.

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 minute ago, SnT said:

I forsee my self rewatching. They r so nice these episodes. 

Even 28 n 29 i rewatch once. Even though it was ao tearful. But those tears were besutiful. Love shiyi crush tears with her maid holding her... They says houye died. 

Love his hurt to his soul pain when he says i thought our feelings are mutual n our hearts understood one another.. Looks like it is only me that feels that way. It is only me who believe there is ever an us... Omg that loom of his tears in eyes yet like what he says to chunge boys cannot cry to easily. We must solve the problem. Imagine that hurt. 

yes both Wallce and SongYun really had all the emotion pad down, its a wonder this show is doing very well even globally though i cant say for all since not everyone like Harem stories....

to me its really acceptable...its almost like watching the palace stories where everyone fighting for the one seat and the love of the emperor.....

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1