The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

3 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I think you scrolled thru main feeds where pictures videos and captions are mixed together.  It will takes thousands of scrolls to find it...If you look for pic go for pic tab or video tab for video

to top up with @OsmanthusTea its roughly around post 16 when i log in to see....lols

PTSr4Wj.png

also this is also one of the comment that i found that seems to also wondering how the oversea fans is thinking about this drama and also how we actually react to the though of them consummating their marriage so late into the show hahahaha

70HEN66.png

• Like 3

My server still haven’t watch the consummating episode shows yet (I did tho) but they’re constantly begging for the scene. 

“Make up and do it already” 

if you’re curious? They didn’t want to watch raw thats why they don’t know about it yet :love:

• Haha 5

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

3 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

My server still haven’t watch the consummating episode shows yet (I did tho) but they’re constantly begging for the scene. 

“Make up and do it already” 

if you’re curious? They didn’t want to watch raw thats why they don’t know about it yet :love:

actually im not too worry about them not doing the deed at all....infact im glad that HouYe decided to wait it out....and to let ShiYi get comfortable with him....

maybe its unrealistic to some... besides they had already projected that HouYe is a gentlemen and when he want a girl he want it all...

not only body, its together with the heart, i bet the fulfillment will felt the best when this happen

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wallace is perfect as xu lingyi. No question he brought life to the character. Hope his hardwork is acknowledged. Instead of trash by some reviewers. 

8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

actually im not too worry about them not doing the deed at all....infact im glad that HouYe decided to wait it out....and to let ShiYi get comfortable with him....

maybe its unrealistic to some... besides they had already projected that HouYe is a gentlemen and when he want a girl he want it all...

not only body, its together with the heart, i bet the fulfillment will felt the best when this happen

Totally agree. In the old days in most culture u do it only on ur wedding night. Even when u fall in love, u wait till marriage. Showing thst the deed is love pure n sacred. 

I believed nature of men don change much over time. When u truly love some u can wait till they love u with their body n heart. N men dont think so much. If they like a gal they would court n woo them. So when HouYe realise in ep 22 he want to open his heart to her. He had the patience to wait till it is fully reciprocated. 

But i believe all fans wanting the consummate scene fast fast is because we want to see them in love. Haha... But we hv our fun watching the courtship of houye, the I dont know if u like me stage is always so fun to watch as well. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
7 minutes ago, SnT said:

I hv a dumb q here. How do i s

Post a pic or Gif here from my gallery.. It is not inser image from url right? 

which gallery? or which site? as some gallery does not host pictures....

u can insert the picture using the picture URL, and it will auto show up.....

example the below url that i copy from my web photo that i keep, u have to know whether the site you posting your picture enable the picture hosting to external website from the site....usually we use

imgur.com > jpeg, jpg

giphy.com > gif

t9Gt9d4.png

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

which gallery? or which site? as some gallery does not host pictures....

u can insert the picture using the picture URL, and it will auto show up.....

example the below url that i copy from my web photo that i keep, u have to know whether the site you posting your picture enable the picture hosting to external website from the site....usually we use

imgur.com > jpeg, jpg

giphy.com > gif

I saw i gif i want to share. So i download onto my phone gallery. But now i wabt yo post it to this site. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

Also do you think Erniang will forgive Shiyi?

erm there is nothing for ErNiang to forgive ShiYi in my view though....ShiYi didnt wrong ErNiang at all....

all she did was to sent her portrait to WangYu, of ErNiang has went strutting in front of WangYu, WangYu might not had pick her at all if she hadn't attempted to push ShiYi into WangYu's embrace

mainly also i think all ShiYi did for her wasnt because she wanted ErNiang to accept her, she just did what she should as a sister i guess

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u need to re-upload it up into 'giphy.com' and the upload it

after you just paste the link over, automatically it will be embedded and the gif will display as below 

That hand was unnecessary to high up haha... Just in case ou cannot see. This houye. 

Ok i will try later after work. 

32 minutes ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

Finally finished 35 and 36

How long will it take before Amber realises that her suspicions are wrong about Dong Qing? 

You can see she is fully loyal the Shiyi now, but I find it funny that she's the one with suspictions.

I think it will be a funny one when they found out she is interested in linbo not houye. 

I m also wondering whst trick the spy will use to wedge a discord between lingyi n shiyi. Maybe accuse her of colluding with ou? An affair w ou? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Finally caught up with subs at ep30.   It’s seems most here are caught up to episode 36.  I don’t have much input now. I am too far behind relying on subs.  This thread moving faster and I seem to can’t keep up.  It’s not a bad thing means the drama is good.  I’ve enjoyed reading the comments here and very happy with YAMH and Love is Sweet recommendations. This is a first for me, currently watching more CDramas than Kdramas! 

Am guessing next week this  drama will be done airing.  since am so behind, I probably won’t be peeking in. 

thanks again for the recommendations.  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

Finally finished 35 and 36

How long will it take before Amber realises that her suspicions are wrong about Dong Qing? 

You can see she is fully loyal the Shiyi now, but I find it funny that she's the one with suspictions.

true previously it was DongQing who is always caution of her because she is Madame Luo's eyes on ShiYi....

now we have Amber being suspicious of DongQing because she seen DongQing happily sent HouYe off.....both of them really should talk more to each other 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

erm there is nothing for ErNiang to forgive ShiYi in my view though....ShiYi didnt wrong ErNiang at all....

all she did was to sent her portrait to WangYu, of ErNiang has went strutting in front of WangYu, WangYu might not had pick her at all if she hadn't attempted to push ShiYi into WangYu's embrace

mainly also i think all ShiYi did for her wasnt because she wanted ErNiang to accept her, she just did what she should as a sister i guess

I know that. I don't think Shiyi has done any wrong to Erniang. 

But I think Erniang thinks she's been wronged. She doesn't seem like the type to have an epiphany that her younger sister has never tried to hurt her. But she might forgive her for submitting the photo and understand that she was just unlucky.

Shiyi knows too well that her sister hates her. Which is sad. I know she expects nothing from Erniang.

I guess since I am finding Erniang both pathetic and annoying I am really hoping she can be redeemed. Like can the sisters can join forces since they are both from important families. The Xu's being more powerful than the Wang's

We know Shiyi will be in trouble later with the court, will her sister step in and help her? 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

I guess since I am finding Erniang both pathetic and annoying I am really hoping she can be redeemed. Like can the sisters can join forces since they are both from important families. The Xu's being more powerful than the Wang's

We know Shiyi will be in trouble later with the court, will her sister step in and help her? 

i dunno....not sure will the sister help her or not...however ErNiang is the type of person that thought everyone wrong her....though from an outsider point of view...i will actually say she brought this on her own....

if she really need a party to blame she should look into the mirror and she will find the correct person to blame.....i sound bad i think lols.....

one thing i least expected from ErNiang is i wonder how will she feel if the person who had save her is actually ShiYi.....

5 minutes ago, SnT said:

Btw did anyone saw in the kiss scene after the rain, Wallace had tear rolling down his face after he says is ok is ok. Before he kiss her second time. Wow!!!! Perfect timing. 

get the tear drop ready hehehehe.....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 minutes ago, Funnypeopleswim said:

I confess I watched it multiple times ;) 

Cant help it is all over weibo, Instagram, YouTube the scenes haha... But it is first time i notice he cried. I saw her tears alright. N he even wipe the tear that roll down to the corner of her mouth.. 

Haha they prob used eye drop. How to cry so handsomely/prettily n nicely? Lol

Edited by SnT
  • Clapping Hands 2

Tbh i watched the qiao n houye final showdown scenes few times too. Esp when they were alone. Boy i love their interactions. Moment he walked in n she says how she sees him as the nicest looking person she had ever seen n start to love him for years... He hong san did a good job. Her saying i love u for so long, why cant u see it n Her hands going towards him n finally stopped because she finally knew it is hopeless. N the music came on. From pleading to final giving up. So sad n heartbreaking. 

• Like 4

I wonder if Erniang could have had a happier/better marriage with Wangyu had she not deceive him? Although he'll still have his philandering ways, I feel like he would have treated Erniang amicably, especially since Wangyu liked Erniang's looks. But because Erniang's reputation in front of Wangyu is somewhat tarnished already, Wangyu had no intention of being nice to her (since he was tricked in the beginning). I don't expect Wangyu to treat Erniang nicely, but at least, Wangyu wouldn't have harmed her that badly... What do you guys think? (To be honest, I skipped most of the Wangyu & Erniang's scenes because these two just annoy me so much, so I might be thinking too good of them)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
5 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

I wonder if Erniang could have had a happier/better marriage with Wangyu had she not deceive him? Although he'll still have his philandering ways, I feel like he would have treated Erniang amicably, especially since Wangyu liked Erniang's looks. But because Erniang's reputation in front of Wangyu is somewhat tarnished already, Wangyu had no intention of being nice to her (since he was tricked in the beginning). I don't expect Wangyu to treat Erniang nicely, but at least, Wangyu wouldn't have harmed her that badly... What do you guys think? (To be honest, I skipped most of the Wangyu & Erniang's scenes because these two just annoy me so much, so I might be thinking too good of them)

you might be right ... wangyu is not the type of person who still treat u nicely after finding out that u trick him....he like u most probably he will give u everything he can and when he don’t either he will treat u harshly or just leave u in the cold....

what he did to erniang is punishing her though...erniang shouldn’t have even attempted that

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

That is a good point. If no initial tricks, then no bad blood, n he likes her in the beginning, he happily say he want to marry no one but her. Thsts why the mum set off to take a look at 'shiyi'.  In fact wangyu is a good cstch since he will have a Duke title. Only son. Just family no power in court. Like shiyi says whatever life throws at, u have to walk ur journey with guts n be brave. If they stsrted well n ErNiang may hv the ability to keep hin interested or at least soft towards her, he may not change his philandering  n drinking way, but at least not so abusive.

Erniang also hold too much grudges. She refused to be in touch w the luos sfter marrying. Their brother is a nice chap, 5th sister is nice n shiyi of course is willing to help. She turned everyone away before n now. After houye warned wangyu, he stopped beating Erniang d. So shiyi must be told houye. Erniang like shiyi says instead of be brave n find ways to make things better, she just moan n blame everyone else for her misfortune. She could hv used her luo n xu connection to avoid being abused at least. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3