K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

Our TKA Best Couple

Park Eun-bin, Rowoon / Photo = Screen capture of the '2021 KBS Drama Awards'

On this day, Park Eun-bin said, "It's  only been two weeks since 'The King's Affection ' ended. The filming ended early, but there is a lot of lingering impression. Just as viewers still feel the lingering impression, all the actors do too. I am deeply saddened by it and miss it,” she said. Rowoon said, "I also finished filming before, but I watched the last broadcast recently. That's why it seems to leave a long lasting impression. I think the Best Couple Award has a lot of meaning because it supported the tragic love between Hwi and Jiwoon."

Park Eun-bin also explained, "I found a good partner and it was easy to act. I think I met the best partner in understanding and accepting each other's characters."

The height difference between Park Eun-bin and Rowoon also drew attention. Park Eun-bin said, "I think my height is less than 2 m. The average height (of the actors in Yeonmo) was 188 cm. Rowoon, who is next to me, is also tall.

Rowoon said, "Eunbin noona must have been very uncomfortable because I had to keep my head up. Fortunately, the viewers told me that it was the height difference that made them excited. Thanks to those words of support, I think I was able to work hard even though it was a little difficult." Upon hearing this, Eunbin Park emphasized, "It wasn't very difficult."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Their relationship is a complicated one :laugh: Siblings to Lovers... Enemies? Rivals? It's a good thing we can still have friendship, and not yet father-daughter relationship :laugh:

Wowww LDH won the Daesang... Congrats!!! But 2 awards for Daesang? Or did I get it wrong?

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, he was talking about his younger brother. I couldn't catch what he said very well, but I think the brother is not well?

His brother has mental disability but I think he's talking about his brother's chingu... not sure.

"...my brother, I always thankful and love for for, whose condition is a little not good, seeing him makes me think that I should work even harder. I love you so much brother."

Congrats to Park Eun and Kim So Hyun winning Top Excellence Awards.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ktcjdrama Full speech by Do Hyun in Chinese

Spoiler

《五月的青春》李到晛
我也没准备感言
昨天和朋友说我要去颁奖礼 入了候补
朋友说“你就是你,就去感受那个气氛”
我怼了那个朋友
现在我很后悔
刚刚李珉廷前辈说这是颁给最棒的演技的各位
我觉得我没到那个程度
感谢让我拿到这个奖的观众们
我会简短感谢一些人士
感谢编剧导演
感谢从盛夏到寒冬的各位工作人员
感谢经纪公司的各位
第一次接触到这部作品的时候非常有压力
因为1987年的历史 当时的事件
得非常细腻去接触才行
当时的人们现在也生活着
不能让他们觉得很违和
作为熙泰而活的6-7个月真的很幸福
希望我很好地传达给大家了
感谢我的父母,感谢旻示xi
感谢我弟弟
我弟弟受我很多影响
我弟弟身体不太好
看着他 我一直都不忘初心 让我更加用心去演戏
很对不起弟弟 也很爱她
没能提到的人,我会单独传达的
已经2022年了吧?可以说新年快乐吧
(跪下行大礼)新年快乐

Everyone is very emotional this year... is it because they were all affected by COVID-19?

Hahaha @JenL I see Nam Yoon Su stretching after Eun Bin's looong speech. I can so relate... my back is aching and butt is numb from sitting in front of the PC!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @JenL I see Nam Yoon Su stretching after Eun Bin's looong speech. I can so relate... my back is aching and butt is numb from sitting in front of the PC!

Hahahaha I saw that too. I think it must be tiring if you're not getting an award or presenting  often beause it's a long period of sitting down :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Uhm... I love Ji Hyun Woo, but I am a bit :thinking: that he received the Daesang.... 

Is Gentleman and Young Lady really a drama where the acting is on display? Maybe it's just a popular series and he's at the face of it? 

Over at SBS Lee Je Hoon didn't win either, so I no longer really care who won it :laugh:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Youth Of May holds a very special place in my heart. It wasn't an easy drama to watch but I loved that LDH and GMS reunited for it as such tragic lovers. :nervous:. So am happy they both won not only best couple but also acting awards.

Her acceptance speech:

BF.28469735.1.jpg

Thank you very much. During my life in YOM , there were actually more heartbreaking and sad moments than happy moments for  Myung-hee. It was as if the sky was telling me to convey the pain of that day to the people around the world, so I tried to work harder with sincerity.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to the beloved 'Youth in May' staff, seniors, actors, and  Dohyeon, who worked with me the most. Viewers, fans, and families who loved and watched 'Youth in May' I want to send a greeting of love to you.

I want to give this award to everyone who made May 1980 shine

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is Gentleman and Young Lady really a drama where the acting is on display? Maybe it's just a popular series and he's at the face of it?

Well, he acts as a cold rigid father and boss, then he has amnesia and became his 22 yo self who is fun and candid. It was fun to watch the opposite personalities. But whether it was Daesang worthy, I'm not sure personally. Maybe they have no other candidate. Also maybe he is more senior than the rest? I dunno... 

Who won the Daesang over at SBS? 

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just saw on Twitter Ji Hyun Woo has some acting controversy?

Like how controversial? I thought he acted well...

His character there is rather controversial in that a lot of people not liking how the character is written. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who won the Daesang over at SBS? 

Probably Kim So Yeon. Honey Lee and Lee Je Hoon won excellence awards. 

Ji Hyun Woo as Daesang? Interesting choice. I guess they did that because their weekend drama is popular?

• Like 3