K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Lee Jae Wook?? Cameo?

Haha I knew about this one! I was so excited too because I think him and Kim Sae Ron have a kiss scene. :heart:

But KSR got herself into a drink driving scandal where she ran for it when caught and now she's out of public favour (and I totally understand why because drink driving is dangerous and it seems so stupid that she couldn't just get someone to drive her!) Sooo I hear this has been heavily edited. Or maybe she doesn't just have lines anymore? :thinking: Either way I'm going to watch it and hope it still looks good

I actually always wanted both of them to be paired since I like them both a lot, they're similar ages and just would be sooooo aesthetic together! Also they were already friends in real life since they went to the same uni and they follow each other on the socials and sometimes comment on each other's stuff. Shame that this wasn't a longer drama! (also with the scandal, who knows if it could have been! :letalQQ:)

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh and this one too

I was so excited when I heard of this... I've already made a whole drama thread for this one!!! :wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm pretty sure you two skip over Rowoon and fell for him instead

I'm not going to lie, there were many "Who is this Rowoon person again?" moments because my eyes were only on Nam Yoon Su. :laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Posted by Germaine-Jay

Lee Ha Na & Lim Joo Hwan to star in upcoming KBS drama 'Three Siblings Bravely'

1655902143-20220622-leehana.jpg

Lee Ha Na and Lim Joo Hwan are starring in the upcoming KBS drama 'Three Siblings Bravely'.

'Three Siblings Bravely' tells the story of a family of 3 siblings, particularly the oldest Lee Sang Joon who always got everything he wanted. Things take a turn when he falls for Kim Tae Joo, who's also the oldest but gives everything up for her family. 

Lee Ha Na is taking on the role of Kim Tae Joo, who is a giving person but has a hot temper, and Lim Joo Hwan is playing the role of Lee Sang Joon, a top star with brains who gets treated like a prince by his family. The two former first loves meet suddenly after an accident on set. 

'Three Siblings Bravely' is set to air in the second half of this year after the finale of 'It's Beautiful Now

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/lee-ha-na-lim-joo-hwan-to-star-in-upcoming-kbs-drama-three-siblings-bravely

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I like the combination of Lim Ju Hwan and Lee Ha Na! Lim Ju Hwan's character sounds like a pain to be around. :laugh:

*waving hands* hai @Tofu  :yayaya:that's exactly what I think, he made our heart race more in every episode. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

"Junho-sama is coming?"... Junho Lee, looking forward to appearing in 'You Quiz'

0000827150-001-20220629070901640.jpg
Singer and actor Junho Lee will appear in tvN's popular entertainment show 'You Quiz on the Block'. /Photo = 'You Quiz on the Block' official Instagram

Singer and actor Lee Jun-ho, the heroine of 'Red End of the Sleeve', will scramble for 'You Quiz'.

On the 29th at 8:40 pm, the 159th episode of tvN's entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz) will feature Lee Jun-ho.

In the previously released trailer, Lee Jun-ho said, "It was an audition to choose a friend who can sing, dance, and act." He said, "It was wild at that time. At 7 in the morning in Myeong-dong," he mentioned the episode during 2PM's activities and said, "My house with Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho." ' The show's choreography raised expectations for the main broadcast.

On the 24th, 'You Quiz' also released a still cut of Lee Jun-ho through the official Instagram saying, "The versatile all-rounder Lee Jun-ho himself appears in You Quiz." He continued, "Junho feels a wall to himself, 'perfect'. See you next Wednesday at 8:40 pm at the You Quiz."

This is the first time for Lee Jun-ho to appear on 'You Quiz'. He will meet MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho and talk about various things from the group 2PM debut days to becoming an actor and being born again.

Earlier, at the '58th Baeksang Arts Awards', Lee Jun-ho was honored with the MBC drama 'Red End of the Sleeve' and won the Best Actor Award in the TV category and the TikTok Popularity Award. Lee Jun-ho left his mark in history as he was named the first recipient of the Best Actor Award in the TV category for 'male singer' at the 'Baeksang Arts Awards', the nation's most prestigious comprehensive arts award that began in 1965.

Junho Lee debuted as a member of the group 2PM in 2008 and was active as a 'beast idol'. Since then, starting with the movie 'Watchers' in 2013, KBS2 drama 'Chief Kim', JTBC 'Just Between Lovers', SBS 'Oil Melodrama', tvN 'Confession', etc. After being discharged from the military last year, he chose the MBC historical drama 'Red End of the Sleeve' as his comeback work, expressing the weight of a country's monarch and his affection for the woman he loves with deep acting. established as

Junho Lee recently confirmed his appearance in the drama 'King the Land' (working title) as his next work and is preparing for it. Returning to a romantic comedy through 'Kingderland', he is expected to continue his popularity by disassembling the role of 'Salvation', who is the heir of a conglomerate in the play and has everything from a brilliant brain, innate elegance, and chicness, but lacks only a sense of love.

source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/417/0000827150

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 6/25/2022 at 11:16 AM, Tofu said:

I like the combination of Lim Ju Hwan and Lee Ha Na! Lim Ju Hwan's character sounds like a pain to be around. :laugh:

Wow, I'm surprised that Lim Ju Hwan is actually playing the main lead. It's been a really long time since he's been male lead, though he's had any number of second leads and supporting roles. Makes me wonder if that's why he's doing a KBS weekender, so that he can be male lead.

I've liked him since watching him in Ugly Alert, and think he's a good and thoughtful actor. Anyway, it will be good to see him in a new drama. Maybe he'll even get the girl this time? lol

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

@stroppyse Ugly Alert! So much memories! I feel like this was his last leading role, right? I don't remember him in a main lead role after that. He usually plays the second male lead or a villain. I really hope this means he'll be in leading roles again, even if they are on the weekends. 

@abs-oluteM I like all three too! I'll remind you to make the thread. LOL! 

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

p1065575322335881_860_thum.jpg

Netflix’s ‘Squid Game’ and ‘DP’ Receive the Most Nominations at the First ‘Blue Dragon Series Awards’

By Hana Lee

en-poster-tile-1-1024x1010.jpg

Credit: Netflix, TVING, Watcha, Disney Plus

The first-ever Blue Dragon Series Awards has revealed a full list of nominees for the television category.

Scheduled to be held on July 19th, the upcoming ceremony honors the evolving entertainment industry through various streaming platforms. The ceremony will focus on dramas and variety shows either produced or invested in by streaming services offered in South Korea, including Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, WATCHA, wavve, Kakao TV, Coupang Play, and TVING.

Best Drama

D.P.

Through The Darkness

Squid Game

Yumi’s Cells

Political Fever

Best Actor

Jung Hae In (D.P.)

Lee Je Hoon (Move to Heaven)

Kim Nam Gil (Through The Darkness)

Lee Jung Jae (Squid Game)

Yim Siwan (Tracer)

Best Actress

Kim Hye Soo (Juvenile Justice)

Kim Go Eun (Yumi’s Cells)

Oh Yeon Seo (Mad for Each Other)

Kim Sung Ryung (Political Fever)

Han Hyo Joo (Happiness)

Best Supporting Actor

Son Suk Ku (D.P.)

Ahn Bo Hyun (My Name)

Yang Kyung Won (One Ordinary Day)

Park Hae Soo (Squid Game)

Lee Hak Ju (Political Fever)

Best Supporting Actress

Lee Jung Eun (Juvenile Justice)

Keum Sae Rok (Youth of May)

Kim Joo Ryeong (Squid Game)

Kim Shin Rok (Hellbound)

Bae Hae Sun (Happiness)

Best New Actor

Koo Kyo Hwan (D.P.)

Kang Daniel (Rookie Cops)

Chang Ryul (My Name)

Park Seo Ham (Semantic Error)

Park Jae Chan (Semantic Error)

Lee Do Hyun (Youth of May)

Best New Actress

Han So Hee (My Name)

Won Ji An (Hope or Dope)

Jung Ho Yeon (Squid Game)

Park Ji Hu (All of Us Are Dead)

Cho Yi Hyun (All of Us Are Dead)

source:

https://zapzee.net/2022/07/06/netflixs-squid-game-and-dp-receive-the-most-nominations-at-the-first-blue-dragon-series-awards/

• Like 3

1x7g6_2f.jpg

Joo Won's upcoming Netflix film "Carter" confirmed to premiere this August.

Jo Yeon-kyung

The much-awaited Netflix original film "Carter" starring Joo Won will officially premiere next month. 
On July 8th Netflix released the first poster and video teaser of the upcoming movie "Carter."

Spoiler

0000304887-002-20220708124702439.jpg

'click on the link below to access'

source: 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000304887

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Video 'Carter' Joo Won, is this possible? Breathtaking action thriller + intense catharsis.

Reporter Suji Moon. 

The teaser trailer for 'Carter' has been released. Recently, a teaser trailer video for the Netflix original movie 'Carter' has been posted on the official Netflix website, drawing attention. The released teaser trailer shows Carter's (Joo Won) intense action.

3e5155baf5bf1b.jpg

A teaser trailer for the Netflix original movie 'Carter' has been released and is attracting attention. [Photo=Capture of Netflix 'Carter' teaser trailer]

d1f38955cb9c21.gif

A teaser trailer for the Netflix original movie 'Carter' has been released and is attracting attention. [Photo=Capture of Netflix 'Carter' teaser trailer]

'for more information'

source: http://www.inews24.com/view/1499135

• Like 4